My Ex Pays a Surprise Visit

Story Info
Ex boyfriend puts a stop to a date night.
1.5k words
3.72
22k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing the last touches of makeup on as I stare in the mirror of the vanity. Red lips, dark lined eyes, as I'm wrapped in a towel from my shower thinking about how much I'm looking forward to tonight. We have been seeing each other for a few weeks and have a romantic date set up for this evening. We have reservations at the hottest new restaurant in town. Glancing at the clock, it says 4:30pm. I'm glad I have 2 more hours before you pick me up. I want to look so good for you tonight. I want tonight to be special.

I smile as I feel great about my makeup look as I get up from the vanity. I drop the towel and walk to my dresser. My brunette hair blown dry and styled, I open the top drawer. What do I choose? We haven't had sex yet, but I think tonight might be the first time. I want it to be memorable.

I pull out a pair of red and black g string panties. Red lace in the front with a little red bow on the back where the string begins down my bottom. I slide them up my leg and straighten the waist band.

I open the adjourning drawer and find a black lace push up bra from Victoria's Secret. I turn it upside down and spin it to clasp it in place. Turning it back around I pull the cups over my 38DD breasts and adjust them pulling the straps over my shoulders. Walking to the full length mirror in my closet, I smile, knowing I look good as I adjust my tits, ensuring maximum lift.

I grin as I think I know what dress I'm going to wear, but first determine what should go under. I reach back in my panty drawer and take out a pair of thigh high black stockings. I slowly slide them up my leg one by one. Straightening out the lace top so it hugs my thighs. I know this will drive you crazy later. I smile thinking about it.

Walking to my closet I Take out a pair of black patent Stiletto heels. They have a round toe with a 4 inch heel. I smile as I look myself over in the full length mirror. I know you will like this look.

"Knock knock knock" i hear on my front door. Glancing at the clock I see 5:05. Wow, you are here early! Let me put on a dress and head down... wait... let me surprise you. I grin as I walk away from the closet.

Making my way down the steps in my lingerie and heels, I reach for the door. Slowly turning the handle, thinking how much you are going to be surprised, I open the door slowly.

"Rich! What the hell are you doing here!?" I explain as my ex boyfriend stands in the door.

"Jenn, you look fucking hot! Going somewhere?" He asks.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. I have a date! You need to leave" I raise my voice.

His arm propping the door open as he steps in. "No you don't." He states pushing his way into my apartment.

"Rich seriously, this new guy will be here soon, and it didn't work between us, let it go! I back up and let him enter.

"You need me back and you know it Jenn" he claims as he shuts the door behind him.

Rich was a terrible boyfriend and it wasn't going anywhere. I broke up with him a week before our first date. We were together for a few months and the only thing half way ok was the sex.

Rich walks in and locks the door behind him. "What are you doing!?" I ask again.

"Coming in" He says confidently.

"I told you I have a date".

"Not anymore!" He states.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you left your email logged in on my laptop and I might have emailed this new guy of yours to let him know you are sick tonight and can't make it," he says with a grin of delight walking toward me.

"You are such a asshole!" I scream as he stands in front of me now.

"I want to fuck you one more time" he whispers down at me. "You are obviously getting dressed to be fucked and I deserved it More than this guy"

"Fuck you!" I yell right as he pulls himself into me and kisses me. Our lips intertwined as I try to pull away. Erousal fills me, but so does anger. Rich pulls me closer and his tonuge enters me mouth.

His hand goes to the back of my neck and slides up gripping my hair. Yanking my head back as he kisses and licks my neck. "Get the fuck upstairs" he tells me.

Moaning as pleasure takes me over, staring at him, I turn and walk to the steps. My heels echoing along the floor as I feel him follow me. He slaps my ass as I walk up the stairs. I reach the top and he spins me around. His hands on my tits over my bra, as he kisses me again.

We walk backwards to my bedroom, and as we reach near the bed he throws me down on it. "You want it don't you bitch?"

I hesitate... knowing I shouldn't, knowing we broke up for a reason. However, I'm so horny, so wet. "Yes, I want it so bad" I moan.

He begins to undo his belt, his zipper, his boxer briefs as his massive thick cut cock springs free. "Open your mouth whore!"

I do as he says as he yanks me by my hair forward. My lips slide past his think head and slide down his shaft. He begins to pump my mouth and I taste Precum on my tongue. "Gagg, slurp, Gaggg, mmmm, " moans come from my mouth.

I see him reach for my phone on the dresser next to the bed "let's send this new guy some pics" he grins.

"No please!" As I pop his cock free.

He yanks my head back on his clock and pushes me down.

"Mmm ohh that's it!" He Moans as I hear him take a picture.

Pumping my mouth he abruptly stops and pushes me on my back on the bed. Breathing deeply and I try to regain my composer I feel him begin to slide my panties down my legs. He peels them down and over my black heels. "These are some I want to get fucked panties" he teases as he crumbles them in a ball and pushes them in my mouth.

He then spreads my legs wide, grabbing me by my ankles. His massive hard cock at the entrance to my soaked pussy. He moves forward and he slowly slides in.His head and shaft slide past my entrance. "Mmmmmmm" I moan in a muffled sound as I grip the sheets.

He pushes fully in. His think hard cock flling me as he goes out and in again.

"You fucking love it don't you slut!?" Rich says.

He looks down at me and yanks my bra under my tits. My nipples hard and sensitive as he grabs them, then sucking them. He takes my phone and starts taking pictures of me.

"Let's send this new guy of yours a few Pictures" he says. My eyes wide as I want to stop in but he fucks me harder. My pussy wet and sensitive as he thrusts hard and deep.

"Ooohhh mmmmm" I moan as he keeps going. He puts my legs on his shoulders, heels to the sky. Thrusting hard and fast, I reach down and run my clit. He takes another picture. I keep rubbing.

"That's it whore, cum on my dick!" He demands

I keep rubbing, I'm so close. Moaning as my panties are stuffed in my mouth. I feel my pleasure building. "Mmmmm yesss".

So close... so close... he keeps fucking me... "fuckkk yes!" I moan muffled as an orgasm takes me over. My hips buck wildly as I meet his thrusts. He has my phone held over me as I orgasm knowing he must be videoing. Just then he pulls free and slide toward my face. Jerking his cock he explodes on my face! Some cum in my mouth, some in my hair, all over my once freshly made up face.

He types something in my phone as I regain composer. Breathing deeply he gets up. I lay there, fucked good and hard, pussy still throbbing.

He tosses the phone on my bed. "I need to go, I have a date later, enjoy your night in by yourself" he grins as he picks up his clothes.

Glancing at my phone I see he sent you the videos and pictures. I stare, waiting to see if you respond. Cum all over myself. Wetness over my pussy, as I remove the delicate panties from my mouth, hearing the door slam shut downstairs.