My Ex - The Boardwalk

Story Info
The time my ex and I went under the boardwalk.
1.2k words
4.05
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

My ex lived on the Jersey Shore, specifically in the Avon-Belmar area. I had just graduated from college and was working in NYC - and decided to have my vacation in her area. I rented a room at a place in the area that did apartments and single rooms for the summer.

One night, we had dinner with her parents - and then walked to the boardwalk and the beach. Since she couldn't stay with me (she was my gf and it was their area), I think both of us we were a bit horny. So we walked on the beach, and I was grabbing her ass a bit. We were chatting and playing a bit, and finally I kissed her hard. We walked some more and then I suggested we go under the boardwalk. Now, I had never done that, and my guess was she hadn't either.

There was about a two foot clearance between the sand and the boardwalk. But when you got to the sidewalk wall - it was about three feet deep from the street above. We started making out, and I started to make a few moves. I went to her tits, playing with them, and opening up her blouse and her bra. I pulled out her nipples and began to kiss them, lick them, and pull them to see how far she would go. She didn't resist, and kept moving my hands on her nipples. I moved then to her pussy, rubbing her, and started to remove her shorts and panties.

I then got more aggressive. I started to push her shorts off, and got them about half off when she said she heard something. Sure enough she was right - a couple walked past above our head. It was then I realized there were people above us - and that really turned me on!! So - I put my fingers in her pussy and pushed for all I was worth. I then fully removed her shorts and panties, so all she had on were the shirt and bra hanging off her shoulders.

I pushed her down and started to move my fingers in and out of her. She was laying on the sand, moving all around, and then mentioned she was getting sand in her hair and up her ass. I took the shorts and put them under her ass, and then took her shirt off and put that under her head. I then looked at her - she was completely naked!

I had to catch my breath! She was completely naked under her neighborhood boardwalk!! Laying there, completely naked, and me fully clothed. The site of my cute little girlfriend totally naked under the local town boardwalk was so incredible! I lifted her ass up and started eating her out and playing with her pussy. She was moving all around - she was getting into being eaten out with people right above her.

I stopped and she said " Don't stop! Why are you stopping?" I said - "Wow - look at you! The star student, Dean's List scholar, the perfect girl, completely naked under her town's boardwalk; getting her pussy eaten out with all of her neighbors right above her!". We both looked up and there were a few different legs of people right above us.

That was it. The thought of the good girl being so bad send her in a frenzy. She began cumming like there was no tomorrow. She started to completely close her legs on that orgasm. With that, I jumped up - still fully clothed - and pushed my cock into her pussy and started fucking her.

The excitement of having people above us talking about local restaurant menus and the school council issues and below them is a star student totally naked and getting her brains fucked out was too much. I kept on whispering to her: "How do you like being naked under the boardwalk? Like to think that your neighbors can see you? What do you think they'd say seeing you getting your brains fucked out in public? You know what they'd say? Who knew that sweet innocent girl was such a whore!

And that did it - she started cumming like there was no tomorrow - her pussy squeezed my dick so hard I almost cried out. She started to moan loudly and both of us clamped each other's mouths. We looked up and started to see people shuffle above us - you knew they heard something, but couldn't figure out what the noise was or where it was coming from. Thank goodness they didn't look our way.

I kept pumping and she slowed, and finally I had to cum. I realized I wasn't wearing a condom ( I hadn't planned this), so I pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits. So - we're sitting there, panting, and then we both realized we had nothing to clean her off. I could go out from the boardwalk, but someone might see us and make it worse. I looked at my gf and said we have to use your panties. I grabbed them and wiped her body cleaned.

I then started to dig a hole. She looked at me like I was out of my mind; she said; "Why are you doing that?" My response was we didn't want to leave any evidence. She said: "Just leave it out, let someone guess who wore them?!" There were times she could be wilder than me.

The next day we walked to that part of the boardwalk and tried to see if the panties were still there. They weren't. Someone must have picked them up. I looked at my ex and said, "Maybe we should leave another pair, just to see if someone takes them again." She quickly said NO.. I said we don't have do it here, just go back to your or my place and then bring them back full of cum.

And we did. We did it for five straight days. We had sex in her or my place. I'd cum on her, sometimes stomach, sometimes back, and then wipe it up with her panties. We'd go later at night to the same place and leave it. When we would go back the next night, the panties were gone.

By day 3, it was clear someone was collecting her cum stained panties. The thought someone had her panties after she was fucked was incredible. As we walked down the street that day, we saw her older neighbor across from us and he waved, I whispered to her, "Wonder if he has your panties? You know he loves your ass! Think he jerks off into them? Your panties full of two different guys cum?" She almost came right there on the street when I said that.

A day later we were having dinner with her Mom and stepfather. Her Mom starting to talk about someone finding "worn" panties under the boardwalk. It was the talk of the town. She remarked what kind of Mom would let their daughter have sex under the boardwalk - as many times as this one did? I then remarked it must have been a very loose women - and thank goodness we don't know that kind. My ex sat there, about to absolutely kill me. Needles to say, there was no sex under the boardwalk for us anymore..


Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers