My Ex At The Drive In

Story Info
A true story about my ex and one of her former students.
4.4k words
4.17
21.6k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers

This is true story - the time my ex traded her body for a former student's silence. A bit on her: she was the perfect good girl, very prim and proper, and very rarely did anything considered bad. She was an academic scholar, and she looked the part of the quiet school teacher. If you've read the other stories, this happened a few years later and we were married for two years.

We had seen the drive in theater in Holmdel, NJ a few times. I thought it would be fun to go - like we were teenagers ( I was 27, she was 25). We grabbed half pints of Seagram's 7 and Rum, a few diet cokes and 7UP. I thought it would be fun to date like we were teenagers - having drinks in a car and watch a drive in movie. It wasn't crowded, and we parked away from people.

It was a double feature - National Lampoon's Vacation and Gremlins ( show you how old I am). We watched the movies for a bit, had some drinks, and then we started making out. Sitting in the front seat of a Toyota Corolla and trying to get anywhere is no fun, so we moved to the back seat.

We got into it quick. I started playing with her tits, removed her bra and rubbing her pussy; she unbuckled my pants and started to rub my cock. I responded by opening her pants, and pushed her shorts and panties off while I rubbed her pussy. We were rubbing each other, kissing hard like teenagers in heat. I started to move her down to fuck, but she said it would be too awkward. But - and I remember these words because she never talked dirty - I'll blow you right here. I almost came without her touching me.

I leaned back in the seat behind the driver's seat, and she started sucking me. She would lick my cock, then going down, then started using her hand while she moved her mouth up and down. I was in heaven! She always gave good blowjobs, but this was something else. I leaned my head back, and as I came up, I realized there was a guy standing outside the car window.

He was a young kid, good looking, about twenty or so. He had a huge grin while he watched my ex move up and down my cock, and I held my finger to my mouth for him to be quiet. Knowing he could hear me, I started talking to my ex.

"You like sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I love sucking cock! Let me make you come!" ( again, way out of character for her - so the idea of being a slutty girl was really turning her on).

"Lick my balls!", I commanded, and she jumped right to it. The kid outside the window was absolutely in awe of what was in front of him. My ex moved her mouth and took one of my balls fully in her mouth, and moved her hand up and down my shaft. She was breathing heavily now, really getting into blowing me in public.

I decided to push my luck. I said, "Don't look now, but we have company." She mumbled something as she had a mouthful of balls and cock, and I said again, "I think we have company." She looked up and the guy and her made eye contact.

He shouted "Oh shit, it's Mrs. A!!!" My ex shrieked and she buried her head in my crotch. I asked what was wrong.

"That's a former student of mine!!" My ex was a High School English teacher in Monmouth area schools, She was a former teacher of the year, and considered a role model for a lot of the students with a perfect reputation, Now, she'd been seen acting like a little slut and whore.

She kept her face in my crotch, and he smiled and said from the window, "Don't stop on my account!"

I decided to see how far I could push this. "Hey, why don't you come in - go on the other side!" My ex asked if I was nuts since she was naked. She wasn't totally, but she was bottomless. Before she could move, the kid got in on the other side in and sat right next to my ex wife. She hid her face and moved her legs to her chest.

The kid leaned against the back seat and simply said, "Hi Mrs. A, been a long time!"

My wife didn't know what to do, but sat up a bit with her legs still pulled close together so he couldn't see anything, "Hey Jimmy, how's college?" He responded with some small talk, and my ex wife introduced me as her husband. We shook hands over her naked ass. Meanwhile, he kept on trying to score looks at her pussy and there was a bit of an awkward silence. What do you say when you've seen your former teacher blowing some guy and her pussy is just a few inches from you?

I broke the silence. "Look, Jimmy, this is a bit compromising, to say the least. We'd hope you would keep this quiet, and I think we could make that worth your while."

My wife immediately jumped in. "Yes, we'll give you whatever money we have! Get your wallet!"

"I don't have much money, only twenty. I don't think that would be enough, would it Jimmy?" I looked at him to gauge what he would do.

He shook his head no, kind of sheepishly, not knowing where this was going. I said, "No. Didn't think so, Tell you what. How about she gives you a blow job? Then would we be square?" My ex almost jumped out of the car and said NO!. I said, "Hon, we have to! You don't want people talking about their teacher, do you?"

As my ex sat there and looked like she was about to speak, Jimmy jumped in and said, "Well, a blow job would be great, but I want to play with her pussy, too." My ex wife turned beat red.

I said, "That would be agreeable - and you'll promise to be quiet?" He said absolutely. Then I shook his hand and said we have a deal.

I continued. "But if you don't mind, she'll finish my blowjob and you can play with her pussy, and then we'll switch." He said deal, and we shook again. It felt like we just made a deal on lawn equipment, except it was my ex's mouth and pussy. Meanwhile, my ex was in between us, hearing her body being given to someone else.

My ex looked at me, with a get me out of this type look, but I just shrugged and said a deal's a deal. She looked at me ready to kill, and I moved my her hips closer to her so my cock was a few inches from her mouth. She closed her eyes, sighed, and began to suck me. Jimmy looked at his former teacher - half naked and blowing some guy in public like a common street slut.

I looked at him, nodded, and said almost matter of factly, "You can start on your end." and with that he began to rub her pussy. My ex began to suck my cock harder, not taking out of her mouth as her former student had a few fingers in his former teacher's cunt.

I then started to find out about him. "So Jimmy, what class did you have with her?" He responded English.

"What did you like about her?"

"Oh, she was good teacher."

"No, I didn't mean that - what parts of her body did you like?. My ex just concentrated on my cock as we talked about her as a sex object, not a teacher.

"Oh, we all thought she had a great ass".

"We?", I responded. I wanted to know what the other young horny teenagers wanted to do to her.

"Yeah, the guys in class all thought she would make a great fuck! She wore these long skirts like that really made her ass stand out."

We were talking like my ex wasn't there, except she was sucking cock and some kid she hadn't seen in a few years had a few fingers in her pussy. She was being talked about as being a fuck toy for the football team, and she began to moan as Jimmy continued to talk about her like a rented whore. My very prim 25 year old English teacher wife was being used as a sex toy by two guys who sounded like they were at a bar and she wasn't even there.

As we talked about what he and his friends liked and wanted to do to her, I wanted to find out how Jimmy was enjoying actually finger fucking his former teacher.

"How's that pussy, Jimmy? Everything you thought?"

"Oh yea, she is so wet!", and with that my ex started to move like she was about to cum.

"There's that ass, Jimmy, moving the way you thought?" He responded yeah! He started to rub it, and I said give it a few slaps! He did one, and I said slap it again. He did a few times, and I said see how it moves? I was now referring to my ex as "it" - didn't mean to, and I didn't know I was - but my ex later said the idea of being used like that and being refer to as it and an object really turned her on.

He started talking to her as he jammed his fingers in her pussy. "Like that Mrs. A? Like my fingers in your pussy? Got three up your pussy! Bet you always wanted me to finger you in class!." He was getting a little rough with the comments, but my ex didn't say anything. She just sucked my cock harder with each dirty phrase he said.

Jimmy kept moving his fingers in and out of her, and said and when she came, he said "That's it, cum for me!" He pulled his fingers out, and said, "God, look how wet they are?"

I just said wipe them on it and pointed to her ass, and he wiped his fingers all over her round ass. Again, she wasn't a person to us; she was an "it" - an object to please us!

Jimmy then went back to her pussy, rubbing her seam and her ass, and he said to me, "How's that blowjob?"

I said "Great! Wait until you get yours? You've never felt sucking like that before!" He asked if she swallowed and I said, "Oh yeah, she'll take every drop!" Now, my ex rarely swallowed, and when she heard that she kind of grunted disapproval. She knew she was going to have to swallow cum for the first time, and do it with an audience.

At that moment, I said here I go, and put my hand on her head to make sure she didn't move. I came like a race horse, and being a good girl and no place to move, she swallowed. Her eyes were closed, and had the expression of I can't believe I'm doing this. She gulped, and all my cum went down her throat. My ex not only had someone watch her suck a cock, but swallow cum at the same time.

She opened her eyes, looked at me, lifted her head off my cock, and I said, "You dropped some!" and pointed to some cum on my thigh. She smiled, realized she was now a willing partner to keep Jimmy quiet, and licked it up. I smiled at Jimmy and said "See? She got very drop!" He was mesmerized.

She started to get up and looked like she thought it was all over, as if I would stop the rest of the deal from happening. She was wrong.

I simply said, "Jimmy's turn! Turn around!" My ex had spit and cum dripping down her mouth, looked at me, smiled and just did as she was told. She turned her pussy to me, and got on her elbows in front of Jimmy's cock. He looked down at his former teacher, the prim and proper one from class, now with a cum sticky face and about to suck his cock in the back of car in public.

"I can't believe this is happening." he said.

"Me neither!", my ex said, and then took a breath, opened her mouth wide, and swallowed his cock. She went after it like an animal in heat, and that little inner slut she had reared its head again.

He immediately jumped and said, "Damn, you were right, that's a mouth! Jeez, what a great cocksucker!." She didn't like that word, so when Jimmy said it, I thought she would stop. Nope - she just moved up and down his cock faster and licked his shaft.

"Yea", I responded, "she loves sucking cock, don't you?" She looked at me and at that point knew I was really in control - so she no had no choice but to play along.

"Yes, I love sucking cocks! I love sucking cocks whenever I can." We didn't tell Jimmy -- but this was only the second cock she sucked -- I was her first and only, but she was doing a great job of selling the idea she did this to every guy she saw. She went right back to licking his cock up and down, looking at Jimmy to make sure he was enjoying himself. What a sight to see the women whose virginity you took only a few years before acting like a complete slut in public. I kept hoping other guys would wander by to see her in action!

Now, Jimmy had a good size cock, about eight inches and thick, slightly bigger than me. My ex wife bobbed up and down on it, and I asked Jimmy how it was. He said great, and then said, "Can she go down further?" Again, we were going down the road of talking about her as a sex toy versus a person.

" Sure! Hey, go further down on his cock!" My ex looked at me, and just obliged -- opening her mouth wider and really taking him in. She got about 3/4 of it in and moved up and down almost getting her nose in his pubic hair. Jimmy looked at me and said thanks - again, like my ex wasn't even there, not a real person, and only to be used for anything we wanted.

At this point, I had been grabbing and twisting her tits and nipples, playing with my ex's pussy and decided to really go for it and give Jimmy a real thrill.

"Jimmy, any of your girlfriends let you play with their asshole?"

His eyes went wide, and said, "No! Does she?"

I said absolutely and he asked if we had anal sex. I said no, but we do other things. With that, I took my forefinger and put it up my ex's ass, and she groaned with his cock still in her mouth. Jimmy was stunned. Think about it - your former teacher is blowing her second guy of the evening and now had a finger up her ass!

"Wow, she took that like it was nothing!" Jimmy was having trouble choosing what to concentrate on - the blowjob from his former teacher or watching the former teacher get her ass violated.

I then put my middle finger on top of the other finger, showed him the two, and then moved both of them into her ass. She really started to mover her ass, bucking up and down and really making the car move. I was starting to worry we would attract attention. Jimmy said, " God, she really likes fingers up her ass, doesn't she". He then looked down at my ex with her eyes closed and mouth closed on his cock.

"You like fingers up your ass, huh?, Jimmy asked the teacher now turned whore in front of him. My ex just nodded as she was being used like a cheap slut like all the girls she hated when in high school. She'd become the town slut in less than an hour!

I raised my other hand, showed it to Jimmy, and then stuck three fingers into my ex's pussy. Now she had three fingers in her pussy, two up her ass, and a big cock in mouth - all in a backseat of a car in a drive in theater.

"How's this?" I said. "Ever think you'd see this? One of your teachers made air tight?"

Jimmy swallowed hard, shook his head no and said, "God, look at her. All of her holes are full. Who would have thought Mrs A. was such a fucking whore!"

I kept ramming my fingers in and out of her holes and said " Take it! Take it all! You like being ass fucked, don't you, you little slut!"

She just grunted approval, and me talking like that gave Jimmy all the approval he needed. He grabbed her head and pushed her all the way down on his cock, and face fucked her for all she was worth! My ex wife's mouth was now just a fuck hole for him, and she had no control of anything at that point.

Jimmy kept up with the dirty talk. "Like getting a cock rammed down your throat? You a little fuck bag, aren't you? So does being a good cocksucker get you that teacher of the year award, huh?" Jimmy and I laughed as my ex was being worked over and now the brunt of the joke.

That did it for my ex. Being a fuck toy, being used like a common tramp and then laughed about was too much. Her body tensed up and she exploded with another orgasm. My hands pulled out of her pussy and ass. Her head jumped back and pulled of his cock with a huge O face. As she shook with a violent orgasm, Jimmy grabbed her head with one hand, pulled her head up by her hair, and then jerked himself all over her face, neck, and in her mouth. She kept her mouth open as he shot a ton of cum, and it was all over and in her. You could her her swallow as she came down from her incredible orgasm.

She was spent, but I wasn't through. I said, "Hey, you dropped some. You need to clean all that up." She looked at Jimmy. He moved his cock closer to her mouth, and she started to lick up and down his shaft to clean up his cum. She not only sucked off the second person in her life, but now she was cleaning him up like it was in her job description. This very reserved high school teacher was now changed into a paid for whore, sucking stranger's cocks and swallowing their cum. As that was going on, I noticed my fingers were covered in pussy and anal juices - so I wiped them all over her ass. She had some nice streaks when I was done.

When she stopped licking his cock, I noticed he still had a ton on her face, so I told Jimmy: feed it to her. He looked at me not knowing what I meant, so I said, with your finger. Again, she was an object to use, who was now having a former student feed her his cum like she was an animal at the petting zoo. He started to wipe the cum off her face and began to feed it to her, sticking into her mouth, moving his fingers in and out, and then wiping them on her face. He was using her face as a dish rag, and the way he was treating her, she must have given him a bad grade for class.

He then wiped some on his cock, and gave it to her to clean again. This went on for a few minutes. As she was licking his cock and slurping up his leftover cum, he said, "Who would have thought Mrs. A loved the taste of cum so much?"

My ex just smiled, licked his cock, and said, "Almost as much as Shakespeare." We all laughed and she kept licking. She seemed no worse the wear for being treated like a whore. In fact, she really seemed to be enjoying being a sex object and a back seat slut.

When done, she got up, and started to sit between us. I stopped her, and she dropped to the floor on her knees, a bit confused at what was going to happen next. I simply looked at Jimmy and said, '"Okay, Jimmy, deal's a deal. Time to go." My ex just looked at me, then Jimmy, and then realized what she has done - she had given her body over to someone as a business arrangement. She was a working girl.

To me, all this was a business transaction, and I wanted to keep it that way. I didn't get money for this, but I kind of felt I had pimped my wife out. He was kind of startled, but buckled up his shorts, and said these exact words: "I'll be quiet. A deal's a deal. Nice doing business with you."

Doing business with you. It was official -- my ex wife's mouth and pussy were traded in exchange for something -- maybe not money, but it was a transaction. I almost came thinking about it. She basically turned her first trick.

He then started to move out of the car but my wife crawled over him and got out of the door first, sticky faced and bottomless. She pulled Jimmy out and to his feet and moved to kiss him. He said, "No, you've just had cum in mouth!" She ignored him, french kissed him hard, and when she did that, her polo shirt rose up exposing her ass and pussy to the night. Behind us, a car just turned on their lights and got a great shot of my wife's ass, those anal juices streaked across her cheeks, and a very wet pussy.

Jimmy walked away, waived, and my ex got in the front seat of the car - sans bottoms. I got in the front and went to grab her shorts to put on.

"Don't bother" she said, ' "If I'm acting like a whore, I'm dressing like a whore!" While driving home, she raised her leg, started playing with her pussy, and flashed a few cars and trucks on the way home. This was a whole new thing for us -- and I was wondering what I created.

We drove home and parked in a spot, about 200 yards from our upstairs apartment door. I walked behind her, and the polo shirt covered above half of her great ass. Even though it was about 11PM, a few neighbors were out, and did double takes when my wife walked passed. They could clearly see the bottom curves of her ass - way out of character for someone who normally dressed like a Sunday school teacher.

Our downstairs neighbor - a gentleman in his 50's - was opening his door as we were coming in. My wife waved at him and proceeded upstairs. I stopped and then stopped him and pointed up. There was my wife's ass in all its glory, pussy juice dripping down her legs, and I just pointed so he could see. She turned around, saw we were looking, shook her ass at us, and blew a kiss. She got to the top of the stairs, ripped off her polo shirt and stood at the top, butt naked. From our vantage point, you could right up her very used holes. You could see the body of the now paid for slut.

Oney3232
Oney3232
84 Followers
12