My Ex Wants Sex

Story Info
The Big Horny Cow.
5k words
4.18
32k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the alarm dredged me out of the depths of my sleep, like a submarine rising out from the ocean. My eyes creaked open, and my hands reached towards the nightstand, and I fumbled for my smart phone. Once I found it, I picked it up and brought it towards my face. It was six in the morning...on a Saturday.

"Okay, get your black ass outta bed," I said to myself.

After taking ten minutes to work up the motivation to get out of bed, I put on my track pants and a shirt. I retrieved my running shoes from the closet, and a pair of socks from the drawer. I downed a bottle of water from the kitchen; it was important to stay hydrated.

I grabbed my keys before exiting the house. It was still dark outside, which made it great for keeping it cool for my pre-morning run. I stifled a yawn with my right hand before I started my stretches. After getting warmed up, I started on my run.

I had been doing this routine for over nine months, and I was proud for having stuck with it. As much as I enjoyed sleeping in on the weekends, I loved the progress I had been making. I had lost forty pounds, trimmed down my gut, and improved my 15-minute mile to seven minutes.

It felt like I had made it to the park in no time flat. In the past, I would need a break after I had reached it, but I was still going strong. There weren't many people here this time of day, save for the elderly trying to stay in shape, and some bicycling groups. I found my favorite trail, inhaled deeply, and powered through.

After reaching the first metal bench on the trail, I slowed myself to fast walking in order to give myself a small break. I was doing pretty well, having jogged a mile to the park, and then about a quarter of a mile after that. The goal was to reach the end and head back home. I would reward myself with a breakfast of scrambled eggs, applesauce, and sausage links.

"Good morning," I heard a female voice say behind me.

I looked to my left and saw someone approaching. I politely repeated her greeting back to her and smiled, but inwardly I was filled with surprise and dread. It was Betty Big Booty.

That wasn't her real name of course, just a private nickname that I had bestowed upon her. Betty lived in my neighborhood with her husband and two kids. I would usually see them riding bikes or walking together. She was a woman around my age, with an average build, and dark brown hair that was always tied back in a loose bun. She wore glasses, and had a decent face; she wasn't ugly, but not pretty enough to turn heads.

However, for some strange reason, be it God or sheer genetics, she had an ass that I would worship wholeheartedly. I could recount several times seeing her around the neighborhood and biting my fist in disbelief that a woman this plain-looking had such a marvelous rump. Sure, blame it on that old stereotype of black men liking big asses, but if you saw her butt, you'd forget your name.

Right now, I was trying my best to keep my eyes forward and not on her behind. She was wearing these tight track pants that seemed to hug her delicious rump perfectly. It was bad enough that my blood was pumping, but now the little man in my pants was getting some of that blood, too.

"I love this trail," she remarked. "It's so peaceful, and you get to see some animals once in a while."

"I like the tree canopy," I told her. "Nothing like staying cool while you're getting hot."

"I've seen you around the neighborhood loads of times. I'm Amy."

"I'm John."

Was it strange that I was disappointed after learning her real name? I felt like a woman with a butt that big should have a sexier name like Danica, Katrina, or maybe even Amber. I guess the same could be said for me; I couldn't even think of another Black guy I knew with my name, but I knew a lot of guys named Marcus, Oscar, or James.

"How far are you going?" Amy asked.

"All the way with you, my plump rump mistress."

I said that last part in my head, of course. The power of the booty is strong. I was fighting to keep my mind on civil conversation, and not the fantasies of Amy twerking in front of me while wearing stiletto heels and a bikini.

"To the end of the trail, and then I'm going to circle back home," I told her, out loud. "I've seen you around the neighborhood, too, but I don't remember seeing you out this early."

"Surprisingly, my kids decided to sleep in this morning," Amy said.

"Usually, they both get up super early and start whining for breakfast and playtime. I woke up before dawn pretty wired, so I figured I would go out for a jog."

I hated to admit it, but this was part of the reason that I only went running on early Saturday mornings. In my experience, mothers of young children like her usually slept in, which reduced the temptation of me getting distracted by attractive female flesh.

"Yeah, I love sleeping in," I told her. "But I've been trying hard to be more active this year."

"Yeah, you've really slimmed down since last I've seen you," Amy said.

"Thanks."

Oh, my god. Was she just being polite in her compliment, or had she been eyeing me while I had been eyeing her? I took a deep breath, trying to calm the torrent of fantasies and scenarios that were rushing through my brain. It was only a compliment, so I had to relax. I didn't have to read too much into it.

"Been trying all year to get myself under 200," Amy continued. "It's not easy when you're a stay-at-home mom and housewife."

"If you stick to it, then you'll gradually get to where you want to be," I told her. "It doesn't happen overnight."

"I actually used to be very fit, but having my kids tore my body up. Also, I haven't been doing the best in regard to my diet. GrubHub and DoorDash are my friends."

"Which restaurant is your biggest vice?" I asked her.

"Chipotle," Amy said instantly. "Ohhhhh! I love their burritos."

We shared a laugh as she continued to trot along. My anxiety at not being able to converse with her naturally was quickly going away.

"I'm a snack cake fiend," I told her. "Little Debbie is my mistress. I used to have an entire cupboard filled with Swiss Cake Rolls and Zebra Cakes."

"You sound like my kids!" Amy laughed.

"My mom didn't let us have a lot of snack cakes growing up. When I got to college, I gained so much weight from late-night Taco Bell runs and eating junk."

"The exercise isn't a problem for me; it's all about my diet."

"Personally, I would rather reduce the junk than eliminate it."

"Well, I hope that helps me eliminate this fat ass of mine," Amy said. "I can't stand it."

I said nothing, once again trying to rein in the licentious thoughts in my head. I should have said something nice to reassure her of the benefits of good living, maybe even offer her something to let her know that there was nothing wrong with her body. Was my silence giving her the wrong impression?

"My husband doesn't say it out loud, but he hates my butt," Amy continued as she looked forward at the trail.

"How long have you been married?" I asked, trying to steer the conversation to the innocent.

"Ten years. We're hoping to go to Myrtle Beach for our next anniversary. Maybe if I can stay on my fitness, I can fit into a nice two-piece swimsuit."

Now, I was totally convinced that it wasn't my imagination; she was fishing and flirting. I then switched the conversation to ask about her kids. All the while, I was telling myself to either keep my eyes on her face or the road.

"Well, I'm going to get back to jogging," I told Amy. "It was nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise," she said. "It's nice to have someone to talk to out here. See you around."

I took a deep breath and blasted off, sprinting for a few minutes until I reached the end of the trail. I looked over my shoulder, relieved that I could no longer see Amy. I then jogged home, arriving far later than I had planned. The sun was already in the sky.

After entering my house, I stood by the front door, panting while my dick throbbed within my pants. I was grateful that no one had seen me fighting my erection while I made my way home.

"I can't make breakfast with this," I said as I gazed at the tent in my pants.

After stripping off my clothes, I entered my bathroom and turned on the shower. I didn't even wait for the water to get warm. I yelped like Goofy as I forced myself under the icy cascade. My body quickly acclimated to the cold water, and I grabbed a handful of body wash and then grabbed my cock. I stroked myself, trying to make myself cum as quickly as possible.

Try as I might, I couldn't get Amy's ass out of my mind. Eventually, I stopped fighting to suppress the image, and images of other big asses that I had seen. I growled as I spurted my seed into the stream of water that surged towards the drain.

"Nine months," I panted. "I can do this."

I comforted myself quietly, reminding myself that I hadn't done anything wrong. I had returned home alone, and not with another woman with the intent of casual sex.

Last year had been just that, a whirlwind of continuous casual sex. One of my best friends had told me about this obscure app called Sizzle that he said was good for hookups. I had tried various dating apps in the past, finding them to be largely disappointing, but Sizzle turned out to be the real deal.

Thanks to Sizzle, I was having more sex in a month than I'd had in my life. What surprised me was that I was entirely honest about myself when drafting my profile, and I still hooked up with women on a regular basis. I wasn't rich, athletic, handsome, or talented, but my phone would be ringing almost everyday thanks to women who genuinely desired me.

And not just any women. White women.

Snack cakes weren't my only vice. I was predisposed towards lusting after white women. I'd had a few white girlfriends in the past, but those relationships never progressed into anything long term. With Sizzle, white females for sex seemed to be incredibly easy. Sure, I occasionally indulged in a Hispanic, Asian, or Black woman, but most of the women on my app's friend list were snow bunnies. 2021 had definitely been a year where I had not engaged in social distancing.

However, as I soon learned, too much of a good thing can be bad for you. My sex life started to interfere with my job, my relationships with my friends, and my thought life. I had spent all of last October living out of a suitcase, even spending an entire week camped out at the house of one of my sex friends.

My wake-up call came during the holidays. I had just finished banging the shit out of a divorced MILF who was twenty years my senior. Shortly after we had finished, my mother had called me to wish me a Merry Christmas.

I had been so engrossed in sex that I had forgotten that it was Christmas.

The week after that, I deleted the app and made a New Year's resolution to avoid sex. I would also refrain from dating as well. The only time I spent with females in a casual setting was when I went out on group dates. When the urge hit, I would occasionally watch porn online, but no real sex. My discipline had been rewarded. I had received a raise at my job, I was in much better physical shape, and my self-esteem was through the roof.

I exited the shower and put on some house clothes. I then headed into the kitchen and fixed myself some breakfast. I must have been more tired than I thought, so I decided to grab a quick nap. I set an alarm on my phone for noon, which would give me over 3 hours of rest before the college football games started. I threw myself on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

It seemed as though seconds later I was having the strangest dream. I felt myself rolling in darkness. I then felt a soft pair of hands pulling down my boxers and shorts. The hands then gently grasped my genitals, with one hand caressing my nuts and the other squeezing my soft dick.

This was a nice dream. I kept hoping that my dream lover would become visible, but she still remained shrouded in darkness. What she was doing sure felt nice, though. I could feel myself becoming hard in her grasp. She went from using two fingers on my pecker to having to use her whole hand.

After hearing a high-pitched female giggle, a thought slowly entered my sleepy mind: I was only half asleep, and not wholly dreaming. The only reason the identity of my dream woman was obscured was simply because my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes, and even though my vision was blurred, I realized that someone else was in my bed.

My eyes went wide as I saw the woman kneeling next to me in bed. She had a black shirt with some anime character on it and a pink skirt. She was a pudgy white woman with a big bosom and a large mop of black hair upon her head.

"Good morning, thweetheart," she said to me.

"Chrissy!"

I sat up and she squeezed my dick in her pudgy hand as I did. I growled with a mixture of surprise, pain, and arousal. Unwillingly, my penis had started to issue pre-cum, which she slathered all over my shaft.

"Thurprised to see me?"

"What are you doing here? How the hell did you get in my house?"

"The latht time we were together, I thtole one of your spare houth keyth and had a copy made."

"That was over a year ago!"

"I know, and I mithed you."

Before I could say anything else, she jumped on top of me and pressed my lips to hers. I felt her fat tongue ram itself into my mouth. Though I was much stronger than Chrissy, I feebly fought to get her off of me. As I half-heartedly shared a kiss with my intruder, I realized that while she sat on my lap, she was not wearing any underwear. I peeked an eye open and saw a large pair of women's underwear on the floor near the door.

"Chrissy, I'm not going to lie," I murmured. "I missed you...but we can't do this. I'm done with the casual sex."

"Well, your dick doethent theem to agree with you." Her hands snaked themselves under my shirt. "Oooh, you've gotten more muthelth!"

"Chrissy, I'm saying no."

That didn't seem to upset her at all. My heart sank into my stomach as I saw a smile erupt on her chubby face. In the blink of an eye, she punched me in the stomach with a strength that a girl like her should not have. As the wind was knocked out of me, she forced me onto my back. While I tried to orient myself, I felt her moving downwards on my body while she grabbed my dick. A moan escaped my mouth as I felt my dick enter a slippery wet crevice.

Chrissy squealed with delight as she took me into herself up to the hilt. I looked up to see that goofy face she made during sex, that cross-eyed rictus with her tongue hanging out. As I sat up again, she began to buck up and down on top of me.

"Chrissy, nooooo!" I moaned as fell onto my back again.

"Oh, YETH! You are mine!"

I covered my face with my hands, not wanting her to see my shame, my arousal, and my eroding resistance. My ears were full of the sounds of the creaking bed, my moans, and the howls of the chunky deviant that was bouncing upon my lap.

"Chrissy, please!" I growled, fighting to sit up once again. "At least let me put on a condom!"

"Don't make me thlap you!" Chrissy growled, raising a threatening open palm. "You know I hate thafe thex!"

She tried to push me onto my back again, but I grabbed her hands, trying to gain some modicum of control over my current situation. Despite our tussle, I still remained secure within her pussy. It was amazing that despite my increased strength, I was unable to fend off this BBW.

"Relaxth, John! You know I'm on the pill! Fuck me!"

"Chrissy!"

She giggled and pressed her face towards me, hoping for another kiss. I moved my head, dodging her lips and protruding tongue. In frustration, Chrissy wrenched hands from my grip, grabbed both sides of my head, and forced me to kiss her again. Her large tongue was raping every corner of my mouth with reckless abandon. Once she was done, she spit in my face and roughly pushed me onto my back.

"I don't know why you're trying to rethitht me," she purred. "You know you like my puthy. Remember that time that you forthed yourthelf on me at the movieth?"

"Nooooo!" The very thought of that moment made me even more horny.

"Oh, yeth! Thometimeth your libido even thcared me! I mith that beast inthide of you!"

"I don't!"

"Well, I know thomething that you DO mith!"

Chrissy grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head. She sent the shirt sailing over her head before reaching behind her back. I was greeted by the sight of her rotund belly and her black bra. Seconds later, her bra slipped from her shoulders, and I gazed at her fat breasts with those large, light pink areolae and hard nipples of the same color.

Things didn't stop there; I knew what was coming next.

While a look of fear and desire was upon my face, a demonic leer came on Chrissy's. She grabbed her nipples and began squeezing them. After a few generous pinches, her nipples began dripping with white liquid. The drops started slow, then started to increase in frequency. In less than a minute, she began spraying milk all over me.

"Thirthy?" Chrissy asked me.

"No," I lied.

"Fine. Then I hope you don't mind me thquirting out all of thith extra milk while I'm here. There ith thooooooo much."

Chrissy slowed down her gyrations. I had stopped resisting a while ago, and she was preoccupied with lactating all over me. In the time that I knew her, I had never bothered to ask her why she lactated. Like Pavlov's dog, I salivated at the sight of her spraying herself all over me.

Then she did it, the thing I knew that would break me. She stared me dead in the eye, lifted one of her breasts to her mouth, and started sucking on her own nipple. I saw the milk dripping out of her smirking mouth.

I quickly sat up and pressed my face to her vacant teat. My lips pursed themselves tightly around her leaking nipple and sucked at it hard. Euphoria flooded my body as the warm milk hit my tongue. Chrissy moaned as she clutched the back of my head.

"Yeth, drink from meeeee," she murmured softly. "Thuck my nippleth. All my milk ith yourth."

I was done fighting. I didn't say it with words, but I was enjoying this immensely. This fat, lactating, lisping maniac had broken into my house and broken my resolve.

Chrissy knew I was not going to resist her, which is why she let me put her on her back and fuck her. I gazed down longingly at her, watching as her breasts and stomach undulated as I thrust my dick into her. Her pink skirt was askew, allowing me to see the bramble of long, black pubic hairs on her nethers. I reached down and rubbed her muff, savoring the feeling of her moist, bristly pubes. I then reached up to rub her large tummy, with my thumb playing within her navel.

"Oh, yeth, John," she moaned. "Touch me all over."

I grabbed her left ankle, lifted up her leg, and kissed it tenderly. Chrissy put her big toe to my lips, and I took it into my mouth without hesitation. She gasped and moaned as I sucked on it.

"Ohhhhh, thath why you're the betht! No other guy will do thith for meeeeeheee!"

For good measure, I sucked on her other big toe. Beneath me, my sex friend writhed with pleasure. She clutched her own head as if she was going insane. I couldn't recall the last time she had enjoyed this kind of stimulation this much. I suddenly saw her body grow rigid, her pussy spasmed around my dick, and she collapsed on the bed seconds later.

I didn't even have to ask if she had cum; her face said it all. Her cheeks, neck, and thighs were covered in patches of reddish pink. I pulled out of her, watching as she recovered from her orgasm.

"No, wait," she panted, righting herself and getting to her knees. "You're not going anywhere."

She grabbed my penis and pulled me in for a kiss, which I instantly reciprocated. She then let me go and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I didn't resist as she lifted up and took it off of me. She then started kissing my torso all over.

12