My Ex Wants Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've definitely gotten thexier," she whispered. "You're tho beautiful, John."

"I'm tired of fighting it, Chrissy," I told her. "I miss fucking you. I miss your milk."

"Of courth you do. No get on your back while I thuck your dick."

I obeyed her and watched intently with my hands behind my head. Chrissy prowled around the bed on all fours like some kind of predator with leaky tits. After ramping up my anticipation, she crawled between my spread legs and started kissing the inside of my thighs.

One kiss to the tip of my penis. Then, came a small lick. A kiss to the left testicle, followed by a kiss to the right. She giggled as she saw the pain and longing on my face. My toes curled and my mouth opened, but no sound came out.

Finally, she took me into her mouth, her eyes fluttering shut as she sucked on my dick. She bent her face forward and moaned as her head bobbed up and down. I couldn't even see her face, just that giant puff of black hair hovering over my crotch like a dark cloud.

She reached up and massaged my thighs with her thumbs. For all of her personality flaws, Chrissy did give good head. It was a wonder that I hadn't cum yet, having not had sex for several months.

Chrissy raised her head once more, staring at me as she let my dick fall out of her mouth. I thought she was going to take a break and maybe catch her breath, but she stuck out her tongue and toyed with my glans. I groaned and thrashed on the bed, my body going crazy as she triggered such a sensitive spot.

She then devoured me once again, sucking me with such gusto that I thought that she'd drain all of my organs through my penis. The sounds of wet slurping and harsh breathing pushed me ever closer towards the brink. I hit the boiling point, drawing up my feet as I blasted the inside of Chrissy's mouth with my cum.

"OHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK!"

"Hee hee! Mithion accomplished!" Chrissy said before she slurped up my juices.

I weakly chuckled as I came down from the dizzying heights of my release. Chrissy crawled up onto me and kissed me.

"Oh, don't you feel tho much better? I know I do!"

"That was...amazing."

She let out a sigh of contentment as she nuzzled my chest. "Leth take a retht, and then will you fuck me thome more?"

"Absolutely."

The room was quiet as we cuddled on the bed. Despite our exertions, I wasn't tired enough to fall asleep. I was getting hungry though.

"Are you mad at me for breaking into your houth?" Chrissy asked.

"Not anymore."

"I'm glad. Where have you been?"

"I... decided to take a break from Sizzle. I felt like it was taking up too much of my life."

"I've met loth of guyth on the app, but you definitely rank in my top five."

"Thanks to you, I can't drink a cup of milk without getting a boner," I told her.

That made her laugh. I can't believe how quickly we had ended up like this. It was like a tigress had come into my bed, only to be tamed into a kitten.

It turns out that we were both hungry, so we both got dressed and I ordered us some pizzas. While we ate lunch, I watched some college football on the television. Not a sports fan in any way, Chrissy amused herself by playing some games on her smart phone.

When the Georgia-South Carolina game hit halftime, Chrissy turned off the television. She grabbed my crotch and growled at me. My manhood swelled within her grasp, and we both got off the couch and headed back to the bedroom. I grew even more as I stared at her wide, chunky ass while I followed her.

She was gonna get it.

With one swift motion, I peeled off my shirt and then yanked down my pants and boxers. I then grabbed Chrissy from behind and pulled down her bottoms. She laughed and squirmed in my grip as I deprived her of her shirt and bra.

With a growl, I pushed her onto the bed face first and jumped in after her. I grabbed her hips and pulled up so that her ass was up in the air. I quickly mounted my lover.

"OHHHHH!" Chrissy groaned as I slid myself into her moist cunt. "Now, thath what I'm talking about!"

"Jeez, Chrissy!" I grunted. "That's a good pussy!"

"YETH! I want you to bang me into the mattreth!!"

The plump woman gripped the sheets and wailed as I obliged her. Looking over at the mirror, we looked liked two animals mating. I was on top of Chrissy, up on the balls of my feet, slamming my cock into her. I couldn't see her face; it was buried in the mattress, muffling her screams.

Chrissy then propped herself up with her hands so that she was on all fours. Her face was red, and her screams traveled freely through the air. She was being so loud that I wondered if my neighbors were going to hear her.

"Ohhh, John! My puthy feels soooooo gooooood! Oh, I love it!"

"And I love these big-ass titties of yours," I told her, reaching underneath to fondle her swaying udders. Even without pinching them, her nipples were dripping milk onto my palms. I licked the milk from my hands and then ran my hands up and down her hot and sweaty back.

I had forgotten how much I loved fucking her like this, seeing those sumptuous rolls of hers wobbling with each thrust. I loved feeling her plump cunny as it smothered my cock. And I especially loved hearing her bellow as I stuck her like a cow.

Chrissy stamped her feet madly, bucking underneath me so wildly that I had to grab her love handles in order to stay on top of her. It was like trying to capture a big, sweaty heifer. With a snarl, I grabbed her hair and began to roughly copulate with her.

"OOOOOH! YETH! OHHHH, FUCK! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Chrissy cried.

"I'll teach you to break into my house and rape me, you horny cow!"

"OH, YETH! I'M A HORNY COW! OHHHHHH, MOOOOOO!"

"You like that shit!" I snarled, tightening my grip on her hair.

"OHHHH, I FUCKING LOVE IT! I WANNA BE YOUR COW! I WANNA BE YOUR THEX THLAVE!!"

"NO, YOU DON'T! If you were my sex slave, I wouldn't let you leave my house or wear any fucking clothes! You'd just walk around naked and give me pussy and milk!"

"OHHHH, YETH! THATH WHAT I WANT! BE MY MATHTER!!"

I let go of her hair, grabbed both of her tits, and squeezed them roughly. Chrissy squealed and spurted milk as I came inside of her. We collapsed together on the bed, and my dick fell out of her. I felt so comfortable resting atop her warm, billowy flesh.

She ended up spending the night with me. Come the morning, she got dressed and gave me a kiss as she left my house. I didn't even confiscate the spare key she made. I stood in the doorway, watching as she walked to her car. She stopped and turned around.

"If you're worried that you're having too much sexth, we can always go on a regular date thometime."

"I'd...like that," I told her.

"Give me a call when you're ready."

I closed the door after she had backed out of the driveway and sped off. A let out a sigh, somewhat disappointed that I hadn't even gone a full year without refraining from meaningless sex. Though, to her credit, Chrissy seemed much more considerate than usual. Maybe there was hope for me, for the both of us. She had definitely helped to take my mind off of Betty Big Booty, I mean Amy.

12