My Ex Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That peaked my curiosity. But I wasn't here to try to hook up with her. We were here to relax. Besides, she is my ex wife's sister. That would be weird.

After supper, I built a small bon fire and we sat around drinking and talking. Before long it was dark and the stars were out in full shine. It was a beautiful night.

Looking up at the sky Allie piped up, "I get it now."

"Get what?"

"How you got over her. Why you love the off grid camping. You don't get views like this just anywhere. Here you have no worries or regrets. Just peace and beauty."

"I'll drink to that." I said as I picked up my drink.

She smiled, finished her drink, and said, "I think I am gonna go on to bed. We started early and it has been a long, fun filled day." She stood up, hugged me and said, "Thank you for letting me come along."

"You're welcome. After all, a promise is a promise."

She smiled and headed off towards her tent. I sat there a while longer just watching as the fire died out. When it did and everything was safe, I went on inside and went to bed.

The next morning I was up around 7. I got up and started some hot coffee, eggs, bacon, and fried some butter toast. I was almost done when a voice came out behind me. It caught me off guard and I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Woa woa woa! Easy!" Allie said jumping back.

"Sorry. It is early and I am still waking up. Not used to anybody else being out here with me yet." I said as my heart started to fall back into normal rhythm.

"I didn't mean to scare you. The smell of the food woke me up. I am starving!"

"It's almost done. Why don't you try to start that bonfire back up? It's a little cool this morning. Did you get cold last night?"

"Sure thing. And oh no! You had so many blankets on that bed I was toasty all night!"

"Good. I was worried you wouldn't be." I said as I sat the breakfast on the table and poured up some of the coffee for both of us.

Allie looked at the breakfast spread and said, "You can cook like this and claim you haven't eaten a good home cooked meal in 3 years?!"

"Ha! This is easy. I can cook enough to keep myself alive. Taste good or not burnt? That's to be determined. But I get by."

After breakfast we sat around the fire for a while just sipping our coffee and I had my morning smoke. Allie was the 1st one to break the silence when she asked, "So, umm, do you have a shower in the camper? Because I could really use one."

"Do I have a shower? Yes. In the camper? No." I said laughing. Come on I will show you.

I went around to the side of the camper and set up the shower rod ring I had made and put the shower curtain on it. "You take this pot and fill it with water from that fresh water spring over there and heat it up on the campfire until it is a comfortable temperature for you. Then you pour it in this bag and hang it up there and open the valve as needed. It will come out of the shower head on this hose right here. It isn't the best water pressure. But it is a hot water shower."

She looked bewildered at me then smiled. "Ok then. It's all part of the experience. But I may have to have your long ass arms to hang that bag up there. Being 5'1" sucks when you are trying to use stuff designed for you, Mr. 6'4"."

I helped her set everything up. She got the water a little too hot and had to let it cool. When she finally got in the shower she yelled, "I am getting in. No peeking!"

"What do you think I am? A Peeping Tom?"

"Maybe. Never know about you."

"That was one time 9 years ago! It's not my fault that you don't lock the bathroom door when you take a shower. I never heard the water running over the football game and you had cut it off and was drying off in the middle of the bathroom when I walked in."

She giggled, "Yea, I guess that kind of was my fault."

She finished her shower and came out wrapped up in a towel and drying her hair with another. "Shit. I forgot my clothes in the tent." She started to shuffle past me but wasn't paying attention and tripped over a rock with her flip flop. When she did the towel hit the ground right in front of me.

She didn't look like she did 9 years ago. She was 14 then. Now she was 23 and built like a brick house. She had at the least some 36DDs, 26 in the waist, 34 in the hips, and more than a nice handful of ass. She wasn't fat by any definition, but not a bean pole either, which is right up my alley. I had been busy this whole time, I had never noticed how much she had changed. How beautiful she was, with those big green eyes and long curly hair.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Don't look!" She yelled while she snatched the towel back up as fast as she could.

"Don't look? You are standing right in front of me? How could I not?" I said in between breathes from laughing.

"It's not funny! I broke my flip flop!" She said in a pouty voice while trying to secure the towel back in place without revealing anything.

"Oh boo hoo! Cry me a hand full!" I said still laughing and holding out my hand towards her.

"Shut up! Ass! Hope you enjoyed the free show!" She said as she did her best to storm off without losing the broken flip flop or the towel again.

"What if I did?" I yelled as she zipped up the tent, but she didn't respond.

That afternoon I went fishing in the creek while she read some more. This time she stayed in her tent and opened the window flaps on all 4 sides and just laid there while the breeze came through.

"Hey! Fresh fish for dinner!" I yelled as I walked back into camp.

"Great! I just finished making me a sandwich for lunch. You want one?"

"Sure. That sounds great! How's your book?"

"Oh I am rereading the 50 Shades books. They are amazing. I would kill for a man like that. I didn't intend to be reading those again, but I forgot to download more books, and wifi or cell service is non existent out here."

"That's the point of off the grid. The only worries or troubles that you have out here is what you choose to bring with you. And then part of the experience is learning to let those go and just enjoying yourself."

"I never really thought about it like that." She said with a look that said a switch had flipped in her brain. She was beginning to understand. "We got a little while before dinner. If you will clean those fish and put them in the mini fridge, I will cook them tonight. I am gonna go for a walk."

"Sure thing. Be careful and don't get lost." I said as I got up and headed for my knife set.

Dinner was just as amazing as the night before. She baked the fish in the counter top oven with some lemon pepper seasonings and fried some thin sliced potatoes to makes homemade chips with some creole seasoning. I was in heaven.

That night we sat around the camp fire drinking and telling funny stories from our childhood. Allie wasn't kidding when she said she was a light weight when it came to drinking. After two margaritas she was giggling like a school girl and slurring her words. Not long after that she fell asleep in her chair. I hated to wake her up. So I gently picked her up and carried her to her tent. I laid her down, covered her up, and closed the tent as I left.

The next morning was very similar to the previous day. I was up first and cooking breakfast before I ever saw her. She wasn't so chipper this morning.

"Good morning sunshine!" I called to her as she dragged over to the fire and started lighting it.

"Morning." She mumbled as she went about stoking the fire like a mindless zombie. "I have a headache from hell."

I went into the camper and dug around and found her some Ibuprofen. I came back and handed it to her with a hot cup of coffee.

"Thanks." She said as she picked up the pills. "How did I get in my bed last night?"

"You passed out in your chair last night. I couldn't leave you out here, it gets too cold. So I carried you to your bed and covered you up."

"That makes a lot of sense because I woke up in the night uncomfortable as shit with all of my clothes on."

"You don't wear clothes to bed? Then what do you wear?"

"Nothing." She said as she giggled. "I told you that you didn't want to know two days ago."

"Dually noted. Next time, I will just take you at your word." I said slightly embarrassed. Not because of what she said, but because the first thing that came to my mind was the image of her when she dropped her towel yesterday morning.

"Earth to Nick. Nick!"

"Huh? What?"

"You spaced out on me and I think something is burning over there."

"Shit." I said as I ran back to the cook top. "Well no toast this morning. Just ham and eggs."

"That's fine. I distracted you." She said with a cute giggle and flip of her hair.

Is she flirting with me? No. It couldn't be. No way. Why would she be flirting with me? I am nothing to look at. I am 6'4" and 175 pounds. I am not super muscular and average at best in looks. I shrugged it off. And went on about my day.

Monday and Tuesday were rather uneventful. Unless you count me trying to sneak a peek when she was getting out of her showers. On Tuesday, I could have sworn she flashed me a peek on purpose as she was putting on her towel while wearing a devilish looking grin. No way. I am imagining these things. I haven't been laid in a long time and I am dreaming this up. That's all it is.

Wednesday came and around lunch some clouds started to roll in. We decided to stay close to the camper that afternoon and put everything inside the camper or truck that we could.

"I thought you said that it wasn't supposed to rain?" Allie said looking concerned.

"It wasn't. There was only a 10% chance for Monday." I said while looking puzzled at the sky.

The afternoon and dinner went by and no storms showed up. We both had a little too much to drink that night but we both were able to make it back to our respective beds around 11:30 PM. At 1 AM I heard a knock on the camper door. I quickly got up and opened the door. About that time I heard a thunder boom and saw a big lightening flash. There stood Allie in some super short shorts and a white tank top, and was soaked to the bone. I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her nipples were pierced.

"Allie what's wrong?" I said rather concerned.

"I am not a fan of storms, and being in the tent during it was scary enough. Even more so being by myself."

"Well, come in. Don't just stand there in the rain. Here let me get you a towel."

"Thanks. I am sorry, but I couldn't stay out there." She said shyly almost embarrassed.

"Don't be. If I had heard the storm sooner I would have come and gotten you." I said reassuringly.

Surprised she looked up at me, "Really?"

"Well, yea. You think I would just leave you out there?"

She smiled at me and began to dry off. "Nick, it is freezing in here."

"I can tell." I said jokingly while glancing down at her chest. She crossed her arms and blushed. "Here is one of my shirts. It will be big on you but you can at least get those wet clothes off. And I will turn the heater on."

"Thanks. You're sweet." And she tiptoed up and kissed me on the cheek. "Just no peeking. And I mean it this time mister!" She had that same devilish grin on her face. "I saw you peeking at me yesterday when I was getting out of the shower."

"I...I...ugh..."

She interrupted, "Don't worry. I peeked back last night when you got yours."

I blushed majorly.

I could tell she was still a little drunk but so was I. I climbed into bed after turning the heat on. "Come on. You can sleep here for tonight. I promise I don't bite."

"Too bad. I might like that." She said with a wink as she crawled into the bed.

My dick twitched as soon as she said it.

I fell asleep facing the wall trying to keep my hands to myself. I woke up an hour later cuddled up behind Allie with my hand on her boob and her hand on top of mine. I tried to slowly pull it away, but she pulled it back with her hand. I waited a minute or two before I tried again. She moved it back again. This time she whispered softly, "I put it there. Don't try to move it again."

"Allie? Are you serious?"

"Tonight it is Allison to you. And yes Nicholas. I am sure."

"Allison, we are both drunk. Let's just go back to sleep."

"Nick, I am not drunk. I have been faking it. I am in no way a light weight when it comes to drinking. I have been flirting with you and dropping hints this whole time. I have been reading the 50 Shades books trying to stay in the mood the entire time. I have just been hoping you might get the courage to try something if I was drunk. But I was wrong and you are too much of a gentleman. So now, I am taking things into my own hands."

She kissed me.

"So this was just a ploy to get in bed with me this whole time?"

"Not the whole time. Just after the way I saw you look at me when I dropped my towel on purpose. I was testing you. Now shut up and kiss me."

I did as I was told. God it felt so good. Her lips were soft and gentle and her tongue was caressing mine in a way that I had never felt. I grabbed her by the back of the head with one hand and her hips in the other and pulled her on top of me all without breaking the kiss. Things got more intense as she started to grind on me against my shorts. I carefully ran my hand up the shirt only to find that she wasn't wearing any panties either. I slipped the shirt over her head to reveal her bare chest. As I did, she instantly leaned forward pressing it firmly against my shirtless body. I began to gently and methodically run my fingers ever so slowly up from the small of her back, up her spine, to the base of her neck, and back again. I was being careful and making sure that my fingers were just barely touching her skin. Just enough to send chills up her spine. She arched her back in pleasure. Then in one quick motion I flipped her over and climbed on top of her. She giggled and squealed slightly as she tried to kiss me again. Instead I kissed her neck very softly using just a tiny bit of tongue. I moved up slowly and gently tugged on her ear as I kissed it. She moaned quietly. I began thoroughly making my way down her arms and back up and across her chest, kissing every single inch of her skin and stopping on certain places that made her moan or wiggle. As I got to her boobs, they are just begging to be played with. I leaned down and ran my tongue slowly around her areola as she arched her back even more. I began to quickly flick at her piercing bar as my other hand began to slowly caress the side of her other breast. Suddenly I took her nipple in my mouth with a slight suction and pulled on it while flicking it with my tongue on the edges. She yelled loudly. I looked up in surprise.

"What? You said it yourself. There's nobody around for miles. I can be as loud as I want. Now do not stop!"

I smiled and went back to work. This time on the other one. When I felt they were fully satisfied I began working my way down her stomach, not missing an inch of her skin. As I got right up to her pussy, she tried to grab me by the hair and pull me in but I took a left turn and began working my way down her left thigh.

"Oh, you fucking tease!" She screamed at me while panting and breathing heavy.

I grinned, but never quit kissing and caressing. I went all the way down her left leg on the outside and came back up on the inside. As I got close to her pussy again, I gently blew on it with my mouth and she moaned even louder. So I instantly went to the outside of her right leg.

"Ugh! I fucking hate you right now!" She yelled at me.

"No you don't." I said while trying not to laugh and continuing down the outside of her leg.

This time when I made it to her pussy I paused for a couple of seconds to let her tension build. Then I kissed her right on her lips. She twitched. I ran my tongue as wide as I could up her parting without pushing into them. Her breathing was getting even more ragged. I could tell that I had her on the verge. With one quick motion I dove my tongue into her pussy and licked all the way up, slightly cupping her clit with my tongue as it came over it. I went right back in, this time tracing every available space that I could around the base of her clit. She grabbed my hair and pushed me in hard as her back arched. When she did, I plunged my tongue into her entrance as far as I could and began licking the upper wall of her pussy entrance. As I pulled out I went right across her clit on the way up and just stopped there. I eased my middle finger into her sopping wet pussy. As I flicked vigorously at her clit and massaged her insides she arched her back and bucked her hips into my face. 5 seconds later she screamed my name at the top of her lungs.

"NICHOLAS! DO NOT STOP! OH GOD! FUCK!"

As she said this, her whole body started spasming, as the first waves of a major orgasm washed over her body. I took her swollen clit into my lips and suckled it as I tickled it with my tongue. I slowly eased my finger out of her and crawled up beside her. I put my arm around her head and pulled her face onto my chest. Her body was still having mini spasms as she was trying to catch her breathe.

"Where...in the hell...did you learn to do that?!" She barely got out in between gasps.

"I guess it is just a gift. I enjoy playing with girls before giving them what they want."

"You call that playing?! That was torture! I have never been so turned on in my life! I hope that old ass dick of yours still works, because that thing is about to be raw!"

"Old?! Girl I am only 29!"

She rolled over on top of me and began kissing me again. This time, she was the one working her way down my body. I laid there in euphoria. I couldn't believe that all of this was happening. She tugged at my shorts and they came off. She wasn't wasting any time. I was hard and she knew it. She grabbed it and said "Oh shit!"

"What?!"

"I could tell from my peeking that you were big but damn! I have a gag reflex! And that WELL exceeds my limits!"

And with that, half my dick disappeared between her plump lips. She began to slide her lips up and down my shaft in a way that I had never thought possible. Then she began to use her hand, as her lips and tongue began to focus on the head of my cock. This was not going to take long. She found a spot just on the bottom side of the head of my dick and when she did I tried to warn her but it was too late. I shot harder than I had ever blew in my life. She never missed a beat and just kept on milking me like a Jersey cow. When she was done, she licked me clean, sat up and licked every one of her fingers with this satisfied look on her face.

Seeing the confusion on my face she said, "Don't judge me. I like the taste."

"Hey. Whatever floats your boat. I ain't judging. That taste will be here all week." I said in my best smartass voice that I could manage.

"Shut up!" She said playfully as she hit me with a pillow.

I pulled her into me and she cuddled up with her head on my chest. We lay there for about 30 minutes, both of us trying to catch our breath. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me. I kissed her lips long and slow. That set her off again. She climbed on top of me and started grinding her pussy on my cock as we kissed until it was ready for action again. She shifted forward and lifted up, I felt the tip begin to penetrate and she slowly eased her way down onto it, adjusting to the size.

"Damn I have never had one this big. This won't take long at all."

She began to glide up and down very slowly and seductively. God was she driving me crazy. She was so tight and wet, it was unbelievable. After she had her fun teasing me, she leaned back on her knees and began playing with her clit while I pumped in and out of her from underneath. I followed the rhythm of her hand with my pumps and in just a few minutes, she was arching and beginning to spasm. As soon as I saw her do this I picked her up and flipped her on her back and crawled on top. I grabbed her hands and held them down above her head and began to thrust as quick and hard as I could, sinking each thrust as deep as I could. That sent her over the edge as she went into a full spasm and screamed "FUCK! DO NOT STOP! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! FINISH IN ME!"