My Ex Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you crazy?!"

"I am on the pill! Now shut up and keep fucking me!"

I flipped her over and eased in from behind. As soon as I was in, I grabbed her long brown curly hair and used it as a handle to pull her back into each thrust. I smacked her on that nice plump ass with a loud pop.

"OH YES! JUST LIKE THAT! PLEASE CUM FOR ME BABY! I NEED TO FEEL YOU CUM IN ME!" she shrieked shakily while still in a full body spasm.

I buried myself deep all the way to the hilt as I felt my balls explode. She had just finished me off just a little while earlier, but this one felt even bigger than that. My knees instantly got weak and I fell face first on top of her, still buried to the hilt and my balls still convulsing. We both passed out.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. Was that a dream? I looked over to the floor and saw her clothes still drenched on the floor. I guess not. "Well, this trip just got awkward.", I thought as I walked outside.

"Well good morning sleepy head! I was wondering when you were gonna wake up." She said as she motioned me over to the fire that was already lit. "I made french toast and bacon. I figured you would need some food." As she sat down a big plate of french toast, bacon, and a hot cup of coffee. She was still wearing my tee shirt.

"Thank you!" I said in my best fake morning chipper voice while stuffing my face. She was right. After last night I was starving. "That was amazing!"

"Not as amazing as you were last night!" She said as she took my empty plate and sat down in my lap and covered us up with a blanket and snuggled into my chest.

"Allie, how long have you been planning that?"

"Which part?" She giggled.

"Everything about last night." I said rather confused.

"Fucking you? Since the day we met. Fucking you on this trip? Since the day you said I could come along. Fucking you last night? When I heard the 1st clap of thunder."

I finally learned to not ask questions that I am not mentally prepared for, so I just left it at that. I just sat there holding her, enjoying her being there, and watching the fire, thinking to myself this may have been the best camping trip I had ever taken.

Over the next 3 days we fucked like rabbits. In the camper, in the tent, in the shower, hell even outside by the fire. It didn't matter to us. We were off the grid.

On the last day we packed everything up and headed back home, joking and laughing and singing the entire ride. Once we made it back to my house and parked the camper, she helped me unload the camper and get it all squared away. We said our goodbyes and she got in her car and left.

A few days later, Allie sent me a text, "So, when is the next camping trip?"