My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
I push Emily into modeling nude for a much larger group.
4.4k words
4.7
20.2k
20
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
253 Followers

Chapter 3 -- 5113 WORDS

Two weeks later and I had seen Emily naked 3 more times. Good average. We had sketch sessions both Saturdays where Emily and Zoe and I posed. And we had naked Emily hangout sessions one Sunday, where we just hung out and talked about anything we could. I had made no progress getting her to open up more about the exhibitionism. She had obviously decided to not share anymore and that the being naked around us was enough to satisfy her. That was frustrating after hearing so much, but I understood it. I needed to find a way to push her back into it.

That week, out sketchbooks were collected again for midterm review. Aside from the figure drawing, we all had worked hard on drawing more. So unsurprisingly, we all got good marks when we got the books back. I'll admit, we had gotten pretty ok at drawing people.

We had another sketching session on Saturday. This had really just become a standing appointment, because I knew Emily wanted to be naked and seen, and I wanted to see. Laura and Zoe were always there and hadn't yet started to question why we were doing this so often. The grade pressure was a good reason. I wondered if they needed to know the truth soon though.

Laura and I arrived at the dorm front door just as someone was leaving, so no need to call Emily to come get us. We made it to her door and knocked, yelling "It's us."

To our surprise, the door was cracked opened and Emily's head popped out to quickly scan the hallway. Then she opened it wider and we were met by the sight of a naked Emily, acting as if there was nothing out of the ordinary at all. She ushered us in, ignoring our surprised faces and closed the door quickly.

"So getting a little more comfortable with the nudity then I see," started Laura.

As she finished, Zoe walked into the living room. She was also fully naked.

"We are having a nudist apartment weekend!" Zoe said energetically to answer the question.

Emily then explained "We got to talking recently about how much more comfortable we've been getting with our bodies after all this sketching, and about how we had that week last year with the AC issues and how fun that was, and I guess somehow after talking for a while, we decided we wanted to try out a weekend without clothes and see how it goes. So we started once we got back from our classes yesterday afternoon, and are going to try to make it until Monday morning."

"Sounds like fun" I said first. With my extra knowledge of the situation, I had no doubt that Emily was the one to come up with this idea. "But how were you planning on letting us into the building then?" I asked.

"Good point. I guess I was going to have to just text someone else around here to go let you in. Claim I was sick or something," Emily replied.

"I told her that she should just streak down there naked and let you in herself" joked Zoe, causing everyone to laugh and Emily and I to make knowing eye contact. If only she would actually do that.

After some more talking, the sketching began as normal. Both Emily and Zoe posed for us, since they were the nude ones. We'd gotten fairly professional and routine with this at this point, so there wasn't much talking going on. We had fallen into a routine of traditional poses as well, except for Emily who always seemed to find new ways to shape and twist her body, frequently in ways that showed off as much as possible. There were at least one or two poses that provided a full pussy view for all.

When finishing and packing up, an interesting conversation started. Laura asked about how Emily was coming up with such unique poses and the explanation soon led us to Zoe saying that she had been trying to convince Emily to get a job posing for the art department.

"I don't know, I'm just worried that would be such a big step up from posing for just a couple close friends. I'd be too nervous I think," Emily said, acting timid. Ha, sure, I thought. Emily would love that, but she's trying so hard to not seem too excited by the idea.

"You really are good at it! And it's good money and such a low pressure situation," replied Zoe. "It's perfect for you. I just need to take you to a class one day and let you see how it works."

"I'll think about, ok. I'm sure that once I was doing it, I would be fine and like it just as much as this, but I'm just having trouble getting myself to actually do it. For now, I'm just happy with doing this, ok?" she said back. That sounds familiar. It appears that this budding exhibitionist is content as an apartment nudist for now.

After a couple more minutes of socializing, it was time for us to leave.

That night, I texted Emily, "You really should try out that modeling thing. I know you would love it. Think about how many people would see you naked if you did it for a whole year!" I thought that I would be able to talk her into it with talk like that.

But she really did resist at the idea. "No I really do think I'd be too nervous about it. It'd be just too many people. I mean, the most I've been around at once has been 3 or 4 people maybe. This would be a whole class. I don't know if I'm prepared to do that."

I didn't push it anymore and actually didn't speak to her again for a couple days. No Sunday naked hangout because she wanted to spend some nudist time with Zoe.

A big event in the turning of Emily's exhibitionism happened on Monday. After our class together, I happened to run into our teacher on the way out of the building.

"Hey Ben, glad I ran into you, do you have a quick minute? I've been meaning to talk to you about something," he said to me when we saw each other. We stepped over to the side of the sidewalk to talk and I definitely was wondering where this was going to go.

"I'll be quick. I had a question about the great figure drawing studies you and your friends have been doing for the sketch book. Are you using photos from online or did you get an actual model from the art department? I've noticed that the majority of the students this year that have been trying to do figure studies have been having a lot of trouble, except for your group, so I was wondering what you were doing right."

Hmm. What should I tell him. Not the truth obviously. "Oh well we've done some of both. We actually did have a model for some of it, one of our roommates is in the art department and was able to help find us a model. A live model really made it a lot easier," I replied, deciding that was close enough to the truth without incriminating our actions.

"I assumed so. I would bet that most everyone else is drawing from a picture and struggling. One other question then: I've been thinking about hosting a sketching session with a model one day after class to help everyone else out. Could you possibly get me in contact with that model you've been using? I tried through the art department, but because of something with their pay system, I have to find and hire the model myself."

"Oh, yeah the model we used. Um I can see if I can get her info and see if she's interested," I answered, not really sure what to say.

"Great, that'd be very helpful. It'd be paid of course and we have a flexible schedule, so whenever she is available. Thanks Ben," he said as he started to walk away.

I think I just signed up an imaginary art model for our class.

I guess I could just tell him that the model we used wasn't interested in posing for the sketch session. That would be kind of strange though to refuse to do what you normally do for the art department. Could I convince Zoe to do it? Possibly, she said she had done it before. Then the most obvious and appealing situation crossed my mind. Emily should do it. She knows what to do, she is good at it, and she would absolutely enjoy it. I could only imagine the pleasure she would get out of being naked in front of our whole class and everyone studying every detail of her body.

How would I go about doing that though? There was very little chance that I was going to be able to talk her into it. No, this was my chance to push her a little bit, so she definitely can't know. But like I noticed that first Sunday, I think she is susceptible to being told what to do if in the right situation. I can make this happen.

Soon, I sat down to write an email to our teacher to respond to his request. I had figured out my plan. My email outlined that the regular model we used was going to be unavailable for the next couple weeks, but that we had an alternative for him. During our sketching sessions, Emily had gotten interested in potentially becoming a model for the art department and had practiced posing for us once or twice. After some thought, she decided that she would be willing to pose for the class to get some real experience. She suggested Monday afternoon next week if possible, but her schedule was flexible. I had cc'd her on the email, letting him know to get in contact with her for the specifics. Of course, that was not actually her email. Yes, I made a new fake email account so I could set this all up for her. A little lie, but on the way to getting Emily the exposure that I know she wanted.

Our class was on Monday's and Wednesday's, so I waited to send the email until Wednesday afternoon so that he couldn't talk to her about it in person. After a little bit of second thought, I sent the email. It was happening. He quickly replied, first to both of us on the first email and to 'Emily' separately to talk details. The good news was that Monday was going to work. He was able to book our normal classroom for 5:00pm, after the end of all the normal classes for the day. He would send out an email to the class to advertise the optional session, but would not mention who would be the model at my/Emily's request, saying that I was nervous about anyone knowing ahead of time. That was key so that this could remain a surprise. And best of all, Emily was going to get paid and get extra points on an assignment for this.

On Thursday, the email for the event went out to the class. It outlined that many students had not had the opportunity to sketch from a live model, so this was a chance to try it out and improve their sketches. Unsurprisingly, I heard from Emily fairly quickly, though there was no suspicion yet.

"You see the email about the sketching session next week?" she texted. "Funny, I guess no one else decided to just draw each other."

"Ha yeah I saw it. It's a good idea," I replied. "I think I'll go, always could use more practice."

She texted back "Wonder if it'll be a guy or a girl? I assume he got a model from art."

I laughed to myself before replying "Good question. Guess we will find out Monday." I then changed the subject, and we didn't talk about it again until the weekend.

We decided to skip sketching for the weekend, since we would be able to do it on Monday. I avoided talking about anything related to modeling or exhibitionism with Emily to make sure I didn't accidently make her suspicious about something. It worked, and suddenly it was Monday, the very eventful day. I had been debating with myself about how I was going to tell her, but eventually decided to do it just about as late as possible, meaning right before our teacher would be able to talk to her in person. I was sure that he would want to speak with her after class to go over what was happening. So I decided to let her know literally right in the middle of class.

Our class was at 10:30-11:30. It began with a reminder about the event that afternoon and a show of hands suggested that about 15-20 people would be there, or about half the class. Pretty good numbers I guess. At about 11:15, I sneakily sent a text to Emily that I had previously drafted. I nudged at her to check the message. It read:

"Emily. There is something important you need to know about the sketching session this afternoon: You are going to be the model. I helped set it up and volunteered you to do this. I know you want to do this and I want you to do this. Our teacher thinks that you willingly volunteered. Play along. And try to have some fun with it. Sorry, but I decided I needed to make this a surprise so you couldn't back out."

I watched her face as she read, and saw the sheer panic set in as she went. This was a much more intense version of the face as the one I saw that weekend when I told her what to do. This was a face where I was less sure she would go through with it. Once she was clearly finished reading, I saw her close her eyes and take a couple deep breaths. I also saw her follow that up with a death glare at me. But then not much else, so I could not get a final reading on what would happen.

As expected, at the end of class, Emily was stopped to talk to our teacher. I held up in the hallway to wait for her. When she finally came out nearly 20 minutes later, she walked right by me, but then stopped to allow me to catch up.

Her first words were "I really don't know what to say to you right now. But that's because I really don't know how I feel about what just happened right now. Did I actually just talk to our teacher about being a nude model for him?"

Ok well this could have started worse I guess. I was hoping for a positive reaction.

"I really don't know if I should be furious with you or thank you for that. And I'm not going to know for a while I think. Seriously, I can't believe you did that Ben. This is an insane situation. I should never talk to you again for that. But after sitting and thinking for a few minutes, I think you are right with the part about me wanting to do this. I hate that I just said that. But I think it is true. Oh god what am I doing."

Ok so a lot of mixed emotions right now. That's what I expected. I hoped for a super positive acceptance, but knew that this was the realistic response.

"Emily, I'm sorry for going around you like this, but I wanted to do this for you and knew you wouldn't allow yourself to do it. I had to do it after hearing your stories. You're going to love this," I told her.

She looked like she knew I was right but wouldn't admit it yet.

"I... need to go I think," she responded. "I need to prepare for this."

We then parted. I was glad to hear her not rejecting the idea. I guess she could have theoretically talked her way out of it with our teacher. To hear her say she needed to get ready made me know she was going to do it. I had classes the rest of the afternoon, distracting me from thinking more about it. I assume thought that she couldn't think about anything else.

I arrived at the classroom half an hour early, surprised to be the first there. Our teacher arrived soon after to set up chairs and a stand, and then a couple students started drifting in about 15 minutes before. No Emily yet. I was surprised to see Zoe show up even though this wasn't her class. She must have been told about the situation, making me a little nervous that she would confront me about it. But she didn't approach to talk, she just sat and prepared. Then 10 minutes before, Emily arrived. Whew. She was wearing a silk robe and socks and I assumed nothing else. Apparently, she had actually been here already and just getting prepared in another room. That makes sense. She also never came over to talk to me, but other students in the room did notice her state of dress and start to chatter. The room was set up with chairs in a 270 degree semicircle around a small stand at the center. A typical drawing setup.

At 5:00pm, our teacher called for attention and started talking about the sketchbook project and why sketching is so valuable. The same sort of stuff the semester started with, but now he was able to directly talk about the value of figure drawing from a live model. After going on for a little too long, he asked if we were all ready to begin. He went over the time rules, similar to what we had been doing. At that point, I counted 16 people in the room, or 11 people that had not previously seen Emily naked. This was going to set a record.

He announced that we had a gracious volunteer from our class to do the modeling today, and that it was Emily, confirming the suspicions of those in the room that guessed it when she walked in. Some chatter, but not much. She walked up to the stand at the center of the room and climbed up. I saw her look all around the room and take a couple deep breaths, just like she did that first day. It was happening. Even though I had seen her naked a couple times by now, the setting made this all the more thrilling to see.

One last breath and she pulled away the robe, dropped it, and stood up in a pose. Emily was now naked in a room full of people. And there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Her pose was traditional and conservative for her taste. Her pose also directed her to look directly at me, making eye contact immediately. I admired her body for a moment, but then returned the eye contact, almost in a way communicating with her about all the emotions I was sure she was feeling. The first sketch lasted 5 minutes. She never broke the eye contact.

When time was called, it was right into the next pose. No breaks like we do. She was to do four 5 minutes poses to start the session, then a break, then two 10 minute poses, and then a 15 to end the event. Time moved quickly though all these poses. She was obviously able to wrap up in the robe during the breaks and sit down, but she never came over to talk.

Since I didn't need the sketch practice as much as most, I used my time to study her body and see other's reactions to the situation. She was as stunning as always, with her perky tits pointing proud and her freshly shaved vagina. It even looked like she was wearing a little makeup and had worked on her hair. I guess she decided she wanted to look good if she was doing this. Most everyone else was fairly focused on the sketching. Plenty of people were taking long breaks to study and admire, but that was obviously necessary to the process. No one looked unhappy though.

Before we knew it, the buzzer went off for the end of the last pose. Emily pulled on her robe and swiftly exited the room, I assume to go get dressed. As we were cleaning up, I bumped into Zoe. "Hey, funny to see you here," I started, hoping this would go well.

"Oh yeah, well Emily told me this afternoon that she had volunteered for this, and wanted some support, so here I am!" she replied, showing no sign of anything being wrong. "I'm proud that she was able to do this" she continued. "Like I'd been telling her, she's pretty good at it."

Interesting. So Emily had played along, even to her. That was a good sign. Eventually I left and went back to my dorm, having never actually seen Emily. I ate dinner, I worked on a project, I put the day's events out of my mind.

At nearly 10pm however, I got a text. From Emily. "Can we talk? In person?"

Hmmm. "Yeah absolutely. Now? Do you want me to come to you?" I texted back quickly.

"No, it's too late for you to get in my building. Can you meet me at the benches by the student center? Should be quiet there right now."

"Ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I sent back. No response. I was optimistic that she wasn't mad at me, but a little unsure. Her lack of hints scared me. I could be walking into an attack, but I'd have to get there to find out.

But when I arrived just about 5 minutes later, she was already there and stood to greet me. Before I could say anything, she gave me a big hug, holding on. Then I heard her softly say "Thank you Ben."

When we separated and sat down, she continued "Ben, I have a lot of thoughts going through my head right now. But I'm going to start by saying that you were right. Tonight was the most terrifying and most incredible moment of my life. I was naked in front of my classmates and it was ok and I survived! I mean, that's the kind of thing that only happens in nightmares, but it happened to me tonight and I loved it and I felt invincible. And you did that for me."

skkta
skkta
253 Followers
12