My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
255 Followers

"Oh Emily, I'm so glad to hear that. After your reaction, I was afraid I went way too far and fucked up," I said.

"No no Ben, don't worry. Well you did go way too far but it was what I wanted and would never have let myself do, so it's ok."

We laughed. This was going well.

"I really can't describe to you how it felt up there. Up until even right before, I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it, I thought about just faking sick and running away. But then I started and it felt just as right as it is when we do it in my apartment. I knew I could get through it and would be glad I did it. It obviously satisfied some build up exhibitionism that I'd been avoiding. That was the most amount of people I've been naked in front of, and instead of feeling ashamed and scared about it, I just want to do it again and again. So anyway, I'm just trying to say thank you for doing that."

"That's fantastic, I really did think you would love it once you were in the moment. I'll be honest, I felt a little bad about how I got you in that position though. But now that you've gotten what you wanted, no need for me to do anything like that again I guess. So you don't have to worry about another surprise." I said this assuming that was what she wanted to hear.

"Um well Ben, that gets to the other thing I wanted to talk to you about," she replied nervously. "So um, when we talked a couple weeks ago, you said something that has stuck with me all this time. You offered your help if I wanted to do something like this. I said that was crazy at the time." She paused.

"After the experience today, I've think I have decided to accept. Today didn't satisfy the crazy fantasies I have, it reignited them stronger than ever. I don't think I can avoid it now. And if this is a thing I'm going to be doing, I want and need your help with it. So you might be needed to get me into some of these situations again, if you are willing of course. So what do you say, want to help me be an exhibitionist?"

I almost didn't believe what I was hearing, and paused probably too long before answering. But I finally said something. "Absolutely, I can help you do whatever you need. No complaints here with you being naked whenever you want. I'll be happy to be there."

"Good, I assumed you would be willing. Thank you, seriously," she answered, giving me another hug. "Here's your first thanks," she said as she quickly lifted up her shirt to flash me her tits. "You got a good look at these earlier today, but I think you're going to be seeing a lot more of them soon," she joked while I stared, literally unable to comprehend the situation I just fell into.

"Ok, well that covers everything I needed to talk to you about," she said as she pulled back down her shirt. "Walk me back to my building?" she said.

We strolled back, not really talking anymore about the exhibitionism after deciding that I should come by her room tomorrow afternoon to talk about it more. I left her at her building and wandered for a couple more minutes to process what happened. It truly was a day I had never expected. There were to be many more to come.


skkta
skkta
255 Followers
12