My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 04

Story Info
I force Emily into her first big exhibitionist adventure.
6.2k words
4.67
18.5k
23
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
253 Followers

Chapter 4 -- 6051 words

I don't know how I got myself into this situation. To recap: my best friend has decided she might be an exhibitionist. I've seen her freely naked at least half a dozen times of times in the last couple weeks. And she wants my help to start living out her exhibitionist fantasies. What kind of dream situation have I stumbled into?

These were my thoughts while I was laying in bed the next morning after my late-night meeting with Emily. It was basically all I could think about during my classes that day too. I saw her a couple times and we both acted casual, but I just pictured her standing there in class as naked as I know she wanted to be. I knew that I wanted to keep the discussion about this going, to make sure she didn't change her mind. So during the last class of the day, I was going to send her a text about meeting up to talk again.

But she beat me to it. "Can you come over tonight to talk more. Does 8 work?" she texted.

Of course I could.

I sent her a text when I got to the front door, but strangely it was Zoe who soon arrived to let me in. She told me that Emily was in the shower and asked her to meet me at 8. Zoe let me into their dorm room, but then she had to run to study at the library, leaving me alone to wait. But not for long, as I then got another text from Emily.

"Come into my room."

Hmm. I opened the door, expecting her to be there in her room but instead heard her call out "Hey Ben, I'm in the bathroom, come in here." No shower sounds to be heard.

I slowly pushed open the cracked door to see Emily. In the tub. Taking a bath.

"Hey come in Ben, sorry I just came back from the gym and wanted to relax, but also wanted to talk more. You can sit up on the counter if you want."

She was sitting up in the tub, boobs out of the water, but as the water was clear, I could see everything below as well. I'll admit she did look pretty comfortable and relaxed. The nakedness shouldn't have been unusual at this point, but as I continue to see her in new situations, it continued to be a thrill for me.

"Oh I can wait if you want to finish up," I offered, expecting the answer that then came.

"No I'm fine, lets talk here. Not like you haven't seen this before," she laughed, making her little tits bounce just a bit.

"So," she continued, "have you changed your mind about what we talked about last night?"

"Of course not," I replied. "I'm completely willing to help in any way you need me! Your going to have a real struggle changing my mind at this point." As I said that, I scanned down her body and back up. What a sight.

"Excellent. Well then, I've been thinking more all day about what exactly I want out of your help. I know that you offered your help with the idea of actually helping me go streaking and stuff like that, but after that stunt with our class, I realized that I need more from you," she told me.

She continued, "I guess I didn't tell you the complete truth that day we talked. After I got caught streaking, I really did scare myself off of doing anything else like that. But I didn't mention that I actually did try again, a couple times actually. I wanted to do it again so bad, and in a really weird way, I wanted to get caught again somehow. But I just couldn't force myself to do it. I would go walk at night with the intention to try it again, but I would chicken out and give up. That happened a couple times over the next year. Each time I talked myself up but it didn't happen."

"Well that makes sense," I said. "You had a pretty intense experience, it'd be hard for anyone to push themselves into that again."

"Right. So I eventually decided I just couldn't do it, and put it in the back of my mind. Until it came back with the figure modeling stuff. That was enough of a struggle to push myself to do, but it happened and I was happy with where it was. To be fully honest with you, I really like being naked in front of you. I like how you look at me. It was enough for me."

I blushed and looked away at first before remembering that she wanted the stares. So I looked back. "Oh really?" I joked. "You don't just normally take baths in front of your friends?" Now she blushed.

"I'd have been happy just being nude around here all the time," she continued. "I've gotten really comfortable around you and Zoe and Laura. As you can tell. But then you changed it all when you volunteered me for that class. I... was terrified and embarrassed and overwhelmed and I loved it all so much. It was the exhibitionist high I've been looking for. And it was something I'd never allow myself to do, but because you volunteered me, I didn't have the choice to back out. I had to push through the fear. And that is what I need from you. I need you to help me do the things that I'm too scared to do. Does that make any sense?"

It made complete sense, and confirmed my suspicions from that day where I was able to tell her what to do. She wants me to make her be an exhibitionist. But I wanted her to tell me exactly that.

"So Emily, are you asking me to basically force you into doing crazy exhibitionist things that you're too scared to do?"

She looked back at me and after a moment said, "Yes that's basically it. I know that's a lot to ask of you, and I know this is super strange, but I think you're the best person to do it. I mean, you're really the only person who can do it since you know so much. So do you think you can do it?"

This was a no brainer. Emily was about to hand over her exhibitionism to me, and I was going to take advantage. "Like I said before, of course! You're stuck with me now," I told her. "But. I think if we are going to do this, we need to talk about how this will work. If I understand you correctly, what you really want is to not have a choice about what you do, am I right?"

"Well yeah basically, if it is something you think I want to do. If I have a choice, I'll never do it. At least right now, maybe once I get more confident with this, it'll change," she replied. She seemed pretty confident while sitting naked in the tub, but I got the point.

"So then we need to set up the most important rule right now. If I tell you to do something, you have to do it. If you think you can back out, it'll never work. I'm only going to tell you to do things that I know you really want. Sounds good with you?" I said.

"Um well when you say it like that, you make me nervous. But yes, I think that is what I want. But I mean, there are definitely some things that I definitely can't do, no matter what you say."

"Right, so that leads to the first question. Now is the time to set up your exceptions. Tell me now what is off limits, and I promise that I'll never make you do it. But anything else is fair game," I told her. I was very interested what she would include.

"Oh wow. Good that you bring that up, but now I've got this pressure to not miss anything. Ok, um, well speaking generally, #1 is that you absolutely positively cannot get me arrested. Ok? Um also nothing that will permanently damage my school reputation or career prospects. I can't let this mess up my future. So no being naked in class either, ok. Also, you can't make me be naked in front of family, that would be far too hard to explain. Maybe same thing for close friends that don't know about this. Oh and of course nothing that would put me in danger. Um I feel like there should be more on this list, but I think that is all I can think of for now. Can I add more later?"

"Depends what you want to add. But maybe. Ok well I promise to avoid all of those. Ok so the other thing I need to know is what you do want to do. If you want me to push you, I've got to know what you want to try. You did mention some fantasies at one point," I said, trailing off and hoping for more specifics.

"Oh right. Good point. Hey let's pause and move to my room, I've been in the tub too long," she said as she stood up out of the water. Naked, she reached for a towel and started to dry off in front of me, and then led me back into her room with the towel wrapped up in her hair. Otherwise, she continued her nudity, and sat up on the bed. I sat in her desk chair. She sat crossed legged, flashing herself to me like she always does.

"Ok, back to the rules," she said. "Yes I have some fantasies, but not many that don't contradict what I just told you. That's the problem. The super crazy ones would definitely ruin my future or get me arrested, so those are out. The general scenario for most of the ones that are left are being naked in front of as many strangers as possible without getting in trouble, if that is even possible. Streaking, being a model in front of even more people, going to a nude beach, stuff like that. I just want to be naked in front of other people and have them look at me and not have to deal with any consequences of it. Does that make sense? I know that's difficult. I'm not sure that I want to get too specific with you past that, I kind of want to be surprised. I trust you to do what you think I'd want. As long as you don't break the rules, I think I'll be ok with it."

"Ok, so you want surprises. And you want people. And no consequences. I can do that," I said. "If you have more ideas, let me know. And if there is something that you want to do but you don't need my help to do, obviously feel free to go for it yourself. I can still help if you need it. Next question, how often do you want to do this and how much notice do you want? Do you prefer true surprises?"

She replied, "Uh well if you give me too much time, I'll over think it, so maybe a little notice but not too much notice. And I'll be naked whenever you want, as long as it doesn't get in the way of classes and homework. I mean, it can't take over my life, so be reasonable, but if I want to do it, I will."

"That makes sense," I replied. "Ok one more thing. I don't think you're going to like this one, but this is officially your first order so you have to do it. I want you to tell someone else about all this. I think that having more people in the know will make this easier. So tell either Zoe or Laura about the exhibitionism and about what we are doing. Your choice."

She looked back surprised, clearly not expecting that. "I don't know if I can do that. It was enough of a challenge to tell all this to you."

"Yes I know, but I want you to and I think you want to also. I mean both of these girls have seen you naked quite a few times, it's not going to be that shocking," I said.

"Um good point. Ok well let me think about that. I'll do it in the next couple days, ok?" she replied.

"Sure. Well, I think that covers everything I think we should talk about for now," I said. "And I need to get some work done tonight, so I should head out."

"Ok sounds great. Thank you Ben, really. I think this will be exactly what I want. And I hope you get some enjoyment out of it too," she said while smiling.

"Yes I think I will," I said, smiling back. "I'll start coming up with some ideas and let you know what kind of adventures you're going to get into soon!"

She walked me to the door, where I told her "You know, you should just walk me to the door like this. I'm sure no one would mind that much." I was very curious what she would say, since that was definitely something I wanted her to do eventually.

She looked at me with the fearful realization that she just agreed to give me the power to make her do exactly that. But all she said was "Not today. Start me off slow, ok?" She gave me a big, long, naked hug. And I left, mind racing with ideas.

Later that night, after getting some homework done, I texted her again with another order.

"One more order for tonight Emily. Send me a picture of yourself. Full body, frontal shot, face visible. Obviously, naked. No need to worry about me doing something with it that you wouldn't approve of."

It only took her 2 minutes to respond with a picture exactly like I asked for.

"That was fast" I texted back.

"It's an easy picture to take when I'm already undressed," she sent back. Then she followed that up with "I've never sent a naked face pic before. But I trust you."

Fantastic. It was a great picture. Smiling face, looking right in the camera, everything visible.

"I'm glad you trust me," I texted back. "I'm going to push you but you can always trust me."

We didn't talk much the next day or two, at least not about our deal. Friday morning though, Emily texted me to ask if I wanted to have dinner with her and Zoe that night. So I assume this means that the secret had been shared.

I met Emily at the student center, unfortunately clothed, for us to grab some dinner and go back to her dorm to eat. I asked her if she had done it yet on the walk back.

"Um, no I haven't actually. But that's why you're here. I'm doing it tonight, and I wanted you to be there. You're kind of an important part of this now," she told me.

Interesting. I wondered how this would go.

We sat and ate and talked normally for a while. It was good to socialize, especially with Zoe, who I didn't know that well outside of our sketching situations. Soon though, it appeared to be time for the talk. While still sitting around the table, Emily found a break in the conversation and said "Hey Zoe, I need to tell you about something, something about what Ben and I have been doing."

Zoe immediately said "Oh, I already know you two are fucking if that's what you wanted to say."

"What!" exclaimed Emily immediately.

"Yeah it's not that hard to tell. I mean, why wouldn't you. You two have all kinds of sexual tension, plus with the being naked in front of each other. Good for you guys. I'd be fucking Ben too if I was in the same situation."

"Wait, stop Zoe. That's not it. Were definitely not doing that!" said Emily quickly. She was definitely blushing.

A lot of feelings happening right now. Sure, I'd be lying to say I hadn't thought about Emily and I having sex, even before the nudity began. The urge has only gotten stronger recently. And did I just hear that Zoe wants to have sex with me too? And Emily is blushing at the idea of it too, what does that mean? Seriously, what kind of insane situation have I gotten myself into.

"I promise that's not what I wanted to tell you," continued Emily.

"Well I'm honestly surprised to hear that," said Zoe. "You two have been together a ton recently, and here alone a lot. Seemed obvious."

"Uh well the thing I need to tell you does involve Ben, and explains all that," Emily said cautiously. "So it's all hard to explain, so I'm just going to say it. You know how I'm pretty comfortable being naked? Yeah well I've recently realized that I'm not just comfortable with it, I like it. Like really like being naked. Around people specifically. And well. Ok. Basically, I've realized, with the help of Ben, that I'm an exhibitionist."

Before Zoe could say anything, Emily stood up and pulled her dress over her head. Naked of course. She sat and waited for a response. This was a planned move.

"Well well well. Not actually that surprised to be honest," said Zoe, seemingly completely ok with what just happened. "You get naked way too often for you to not like it that way. I mean you really are naked a lot Emily. This makes a ton of sense now. Plus, you have definitely told me before when you get super drunk, I just wasn't sure it was the truth."

Emily laughed but was also shocked. "Wait what? I've told you before?"

"Well a couple times when you've been at your drunkest, you've talked about hating that you have the wear clothes, so I assumed there was something going on with that," Zoe replied with a laugh.

"Oh wow, wish I knew that," Emily said as she trailed off in thought. But she continued, "I'm telling you all this because of what happened on Monday, with the posing for class. So I didn't tell you the truth about that. Ben had figured out my secret and decided that he needed to push me into doing something crazy. So he volunteered me for that without me knowing. I only had a couple hours notice, and I really wasn't sure if I would end up liking it, but I really did. And maybe this sounds super stupid, but it kind of made me want to keep on doing crazy exhibitionist things. I just like being naked in front of people, it's the best feeling in the world to me. So I enlisted Ben to help me keep on doing scary things. And we decided that you should know also. Ok so that's it. You are caught up. Don't hate me please," she said with some embarrassment and nervousness.

"Ha wow Emily. Like I said, can't say I'm completely surprised with how you've been acting, I mean I think I've seen you naked more than my last few boyfriends combined. But I guess good for you for doing what makes you happy, even if it is a little unusual. No kink shaming here. Well feel free to be naked around here all you want," she said.

"I'm glad your so ok with this," Emily responded.

"Zoe, actually part of the reason that we wanted to tell you was because we might need your help with some of this too," I said. "Emily asked me to help push her into situations that she'd be too scared to actually do, like what I did with the posing. I've been starting to have some ideas but decided I might could use some assistance."

Zoe looked confused.

"Actually, could we talk in private for a second, I need to ask you something?" I told her. I needed to get specific with her.

"I'll just go in my room, knock when you're done," Emily said as she jumped up. I guess she could figure out why I needed to talk privately.

When alone, I told Zoe a little more about my talks with Emily, how Emily needed me to push her, and what I had started to plan for her first adventure. I had been working on this plan all week, and it definitely needed a second person to work. Luckily, once fully explained, Zoe seemed more willing to help as needed. I had to fill her in about just how much Emily wanted this, but it eventually made sense to her.

I knocked, Emily returned, and the conversation continued. No more specifics were discussed though, I decided that Emily should have no hint about what she would be doing soon. The conversation mostly ended up being Emily retelling some of her past exhibitionist stories. I was glad it included the streaking story, because that would be the inspiration for what would come next.

After a night of talking and dinner, I decided it was time to leave. As before, naked Emily walked me to the door. Before she could hug, I opened the door wide and took step out. I then told her "Step out here for a goodbye hug. That's as far as I'll make you go tonight."

She stayed standing back from the doorway, watching me and the hallway and thinking. She listened for a moment and I told her that the hallway was clear. Then she took the step and grabbed me and I grabbed back. I pulled her out to make sure she was fully in the middle of the public space. I whispered "Anyone could walk out of their door right now and see you."

She whispered back, "I know."

After a moment I let go and she returned back into the doorway. I told her to consider that a warmup and I left. It was time to finalize the plan for Emily's second streak.

Wednesday morning. It was time to start putting the plan into action. I had asked Emily over the weekend what nights she was free during the week, playing it off as if we could just hang out. She probably was able to assume why I was asking, but unfortunately, I needed to know, so she got just a bit of warning. And that was all the warning she was going to get until just an hour or two before her adventure that night.

I had been planning with Zoe after our talk Friday, and I think we put together a pretty solid plan for Emily's first big exhibitionist breakout. It was absolutely going to terrify her once she found out what she'd be doing, but I knew it would be one she would look back on as a good memory. It also was no where near as far as I wanted her to go. Honestly, it was a little basic, but it would do.

skkta
skkta
253 Followers
12