My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Emily, the night began a little after 6pm, when I sent her a text and an email with instructions.

"Emily. Time to have a little fun tonight. Check your email for some important info."

The email first contained a link. I wish I had been able to see her reaction when she opened it and found her naked picture on reddit gonewild. The day before I had created an account for her and posted the photo she sent, with her head cropped out of course, protecting her identity. The title "I'm a new [f20] exhibitionist. Should I go streaking through my college campus tonight?". The post had 56 comments when I sent it to her and nearly a thousand views. The comments obviously were positive and encouraged her to go for it.

The rest of the email was my instructions.

"From the post above, I assume you can figure out what you'll be doing tonight. I'm going to tell you as little as possible about this, but I promise you will enjoy it. I'll be by to pick you up from your building at 8:30. Zoe will tell you what to wear and what to bring."

She never actually responded, but I knew from texting Zoe that Emily saw it all and reacted well, though very nervous about the unknown of what she was doing. Zoe was to instruct her to wear a pair of shorts, a dark t-shirt, tennis shoes, and nothing else. She also was to hand her a drawstring bag with some stuff in it she would need.

I parked near her building early. I had spent a couple days on the plan, and actually had walked it the night before at the same time to see how it would go. When I walked up to the building right at 8:30, she was already waiting, obviously a little fidgety with nerves and excitement. She hugged me and I led her back to the car, not really saying much at all to her about the plan. I decided to hold the secrets until as late as possible, telling her when she asked that she would find out soon.

We drove over to the engineering side of campus and pulled into a service parking lot behind one of the older buildings. This was near the area of her first streak, but a couple buildings away. Very few cars, but one of them was Zoe's. She was standing to the side and waved when we pulled up.

When we were parked and got out of the car, I finally began to tell Emily what was happening.

"So I guess you know what you're going to be doing soon," I started. "For your first big challenge of our new arrangement, I want you to finish the streak that you started, and do it right this time. That's why I'm here and why Zoe is here. The plan is to have one car at the start of the route, and the other car at the end ready to drive you away. No need to worry about someone getting in the way of you getting back to your clothes this time."

She looked a little relieved at that comment, but the nerves were there.

"You and I are going to walk the route right now while Zoe drives to the other end," I said. "Then, we will walk back and it'll be your turn to do it all again, undressed."

"You want to be an exhibitionist, well we're going to give it to you," added Zoe with a smirk.

"It's 8:50 right now," I said, looking at my phone. "In about half an hour, you are going to be locking your clothes in my car and making a run to the other end. Ready to walk?"

"Wait, I have questions," interjected Emily before we could get going. "I would start by saying I don't think I can do this, but I know I don't have a choice. So aside from that, isn't it a little early to be doing this? There are still going to be people out?"

"Isn't that the point?" I replied. "You're only an exhibitionist if you get seen. A classroom of people saw you last week, and a thousand saw that picture today. You can do this."

"Ok," she said softly. "But do I get my mask back then? You said I was completing that streak."

"Nope, no mask. An exhibitionist doesn't need a mask," I replied.

"No way! Someone will recognize me!" she said, slightly frustrated with the unexpected twist.

"No they won't, not if you keep running and don't look back at anyone. I promise the naked girl part will be infinitely more attention grabbing than your face. But I will give you something to help, ok? Open the bag you brought."

She opened the drawstrings, and pulled out a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses.

"That's what you get for tonight," I told her. "That will be good enough for what you want. No other option. So lets get going, I want to stay on schedule."

"Wait, how am I supposed to wear sunglasses and see where I am going at night?" Emily asked.

"You have a point," I responded. "Well I'll let you decide if you'd rather wear them for the cover and not be able to see, or go without them. Let's go."

I started walking away, forcing her to follow. Zoe drove off to meet back us at the end of the route. The planned path was about 2.5 times longer than the one she originally planned to run, and it crossed the same courtyard that she originally had trouble in. If she ran the whole way, it'd take about 3-4 minutes. I felt like that was a sufficient challenge, but not too far too soon.

I led her on the route, slowly and casually. Very little talking, because I could tell she wanted to pay attention to her surroundings. We left the parking lot, walked up one main pedestrian path, crossed between two buildings, and then hit the courtyard. This was halfway. As we crossed it, she grabbed my arm and said "Ben I don't think I can run through here. I can't do this here again. Can't I do this somewhere else?"

I reminded her that the deal didn't have any way to back out. This was what she was going to do tonight. I had my reasons to make sure she stuck with it.

We continued between the buildings on the opposite side of the courtyard, past where she started her first streak, then walked down another pedestrian path, and then finally entered another parking lot. Specifically, the parking lot with the bush she hid in. Zoe was parked right in the middle of the lot. There were a few more cars here too, but not many for it being around 9pm, maybe just a dozen in a large lot.

"So how'd the walk go?" Zoe asked when we walked up.

"Well we passed about a dozen people. So I'm pretty terrified. But I want to do it," Emily replied.

"Well that's good to hear, since it is just about time to start. So Zoe is going to be right here waiting for you. Let's head back. Zoe, Emily will be back in about 10-15 minutes," I said before we started walking.

Just a couple minutes later, we were back at my car. It was 9:20. Right on schedule.

"Emily, are you ready?"

She nodded.

"Ok. You are going to wait here for 5 minutes while I go take my place to watch. I want to see you on the way. When you're ready to start, you are to remove your clothes, put on your hat, and stuff the clothes through the cracked window of my car. Once they're in, your only option is to get to Zoe's car. Take the route we just walked. Understand?"

She nodded again. She had the same focused and emotionless expression on as when she was about to pose last week.

"Ok. Good luck. I'll be watching on the way. See you soon," I said as I walked away. I walked directly to the buildings by the courtyard area, where I knew the best experience would be. That was because there was a surprise for Emily on the way. I felt just a little bad about not giving her any kind of warning, but I knew it would make it so much sweeter for her. The surprise was that I found out that there was an engineering study group in one of those buildings that ended at 9:15 each night. If it was like last night, there would be people wandering out of the building and hanging around the courtyard at that time. She'd be running right through it.

I sat on a bench where I could see her approach to the courtyard and waited. There were about 7 people hanging around. It had been a little more than 5 minutes and started to worry that she'd been too scared to start. But then I saw her coming through the darkness of the path between buildings. That area still covered her well, so only I could see as she made her way with a solid jog. The hat was on and nothing else. The hat did help, with her hair pulled up and face in shadow, it would be hard to identify her. With her run, her little tits kept up a solid bounce, which was entrancing.

From where she was, she couldn't see the courtyard occupants either, which was great. She stopped at the edge of the light between the buildings and I could see her taking a deep breath. She couldn't see the group ahead. Then she started running. I stood up so I could follow at a distance and see her reaction once the people were revealed.

Just as soon as she cleared the building corner and ran into the main area, the people were directly in her view. And some of them saw her too, slowly. I think she physically jumped at first, but didn't really break stride and kept going. Good girl. She put her head down and pointed it away from the group of people that she started to run by. They absolutely noticed now, creating likely the same situation as her first streak. I hear a couple yells, a whistle, saw someone scrambling to get out their phone. There was laughter once she was past, but no followers.

But she continued on and so did I, rushing to keep up with her without full on running. I could see her keeping a good pace as she passed between the buildings, nearly running into a couple that just walked out of the door. They definitely got the best look at her yet.

On the final main pathway, she passed by 2 or 3 more people, one of which I don't think even noticed her rush by. She made the final turn into the parking lot, which marked the end but also probably the most revealing part of the run, because it was the most open and the most well lit. She had to run about 30 yards to get to Zoe's car and she was incredibly visible. I'm sure for her it seemed like the longest stretch, but she quickly made it to the car and yanked open the passenger door and dived in. She made it. It had been just about 3 minutes and she was seen by just about a dozen people. Good start.

The car quickly drove off, headed to the meeting place we decided on. I can only imagine how she was acting in the car. I'd see soon. I walked back to my car and headed to the meeting place too.

It was an isolated parking lot on the other side of the campus, chosen just in case there was a follower on foot when she got in the car. But Zoe's car was alone when I arrived. As soon as my car was off, Emily popped out of the car, still naked. I expected her back in clothes to be honest. She skipped over and gave me a big hug, saying "I can't believe what happened back there Ben, it was so great! I streaked past like 20 people!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, since that's just the start for what I want you to do soon. That was nothing," I told her, hoping to elicit a positive response.

"How are you going to top that Ben?" asked Zoe innocently, no idea how far I wanted to take this.

"Oh don't worry, I have ideas. No hints. Emily is always going to be surprised," I replied.

"That's great with me," said Emily with excitement. "If it's as great as tonight was, I'll do anything you tell me to do!"

Emily seemed like she was on an exhibitionist high, with no fear or need to cover up, even though we were still out in public. At that moment, Zoe handed Emily a dress that was brought for her, telling her it was probably time to cover up and go back to the dorm.

She resisted at first, but agreed. She got dressed and said goodbye before getting back in the car and heading back. I went back to my dorm as well, but got a text from Emily almost before even getting back from my room.

It appeared urgent.

"Holy shit Ben, something crazy just happened. Call me."

Um ok what could this be. She was very positive about the night just 20 minutes ago. So I called.

"Hey Emily, what's up, what happened?"

"Ben! This is crazy and I can't believe this just happened. But we got back to our room and had a note from our RA on our door to come see her. So we did first thing. And we walked into her room and she just looked at me for a second, and then she said 'So Emily, why exactly did you go streaking tonight?"

Oh shit. We got caught.


12