My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 05

Story Info
After being caught, Emily pushes herself for more exposure.
7.7k words
4.81
13.9k
21
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skkta
skkta
253 Followers

Chapter 5

I went over to Emily's room first thing the next morning. Though it was Thursday, it was actually the start of a 4-day weekend for fall break, so no need to wait though classes to talk more. She had told me the basics of what happened the previous night on the phone, but there was more to talk about.

Emily had described the whole conversation. Once she was accused, she and Zoe of course denied it and tried to act innocent. But the RA, who was a girl one year older, said that no, it was definitely her since she was still wearing the same shoes and the same hat. Oops. But then laughed and told her that she wasn't in trouble or anything, she just thought it was funny and wanted to know why she was doing it. It turned out she was one of those students at the study session and thought that she recognized Emily as she streaked by.

Emily said that she still wasn't going to admit it, but Zoe ratted her out immediately at that point, saying that it was a dare as initiation into being a nude figure model for the art department. That turned out to be a solid on-the-spot excuse, because the RA bought it. They all joked about it for a couple more minutes and even talked about how Zoe and soon Emily would be models for classes, but Emily said she was just in a state of disbelief that she got caught on her first time out.

The conversation ended though with something that shocked Emily and surprised Zoe. The RA joked that she hoped to see Emily streaking around the building sometime soon for her next dare. They all laughed at first, but it also sparked Zoe's curiosity, so she questioned what the RA meant, trying to be innocent about it.

Apparently, any complaint about a streaker in the building would technically be a behavior complaint, and that would go through the RA for review, not campus security, like a complaint about a streaker out on campus. And it turns out that there's not really any guidance in the RA handbook about that situation, so she could really make whatever decision she wanted. And since she had no problem with it, that meant that no one who was complained about for harmless streaking would get in trouble if she was in charge. Some guy had done it at another building the year before when he was drunk, but aside from complaints and a talking to, nothing came from it. So basically, nudity was completely cool in the building. Of course, the RA did not say it that clearly, but that was how Emily and Zoe understood it, and how they told me. Zoe with a mischievous grin, Emily with a nervous smile.

That was a surprise to hear, and definitely sparked my imagination. That's what I wanted to talk about that morning, but Emily was focused on something else. I got there to find just her, Zoe was working on a project at studio today.

"Ben, we need to talk about how I got recognized so easily last night. I barely passed anyone and even with the hat on, I still got caught. We need something better for next time."

It was good to hear that there would be a next time. She made a good point. I had thought about putting together a disguise for her previously, but figured the hat would be enough for what she was doing. But I guess we could do more.

"Ok Emily, we could make a disguise for you to use in the future. But I definitely don't want to let you fully cover your face, like the mask you used the first time," I told her. "The risk is part of the challenge and I'm not going to let you get out of that."

"No I agree and I have an idea. So I got caught because of the shoes and the hat, so the first step is to get a new pair of shoes and a hat that I use just for being naked. That eliminates some of what makes me recognizable" Emily said.

"Or you could just go without the hat and the shoes?" I suggested, knowing that I would push her to that point soon.

She ignored the comment and responded, "But that gets to the next part. The only other things I am recognizable for are my hair and my face. I mean, no one is going to recognize me for the naked parts of me. So I need to change what they can. So I was thinking about a wig."

"Would that look obviously fake?" I questioned.

"Not if we use a good one. Yeah a cheap one would look off, but a moderately good quality wig would make me look like a completely different person," she told me. "I was also thinking about getting a fake pair of glasses to wear that could hide my face a little. And I could change my makeup a little, contour a bit, just to make my face a bit more unrecognizable. I think it could work."

"Well I'm not opposed to any of that if you think it would help. I was afraid you'd try to cover up even more, so I'm happy with what I hear" I replied. "One more suggestion. How about a fake tattoo? So that you could prove to someone it wasn't you if you are accused."

Emily smiled and said "I've always wanted a tattoo."

So we agreed on her disguise. And since it was a day off from class, we went right then to start to assemble it. First to Walmart for the glasses, shoes, and hat. They sell frames with no prescription there, so we picked out a pair that was a good balance between looking normal and providing a bit of facial cover. For the shoes, she picked out a fairly plain white set of running shoes, looking just like what everyone else wears. And the hat we bought was a plain dark grey baseball hat. We thought that the rest of the disguise would be harder to find, but luckily, it was the fall, so there were popup Halloween stores all around town. The first one we tried had exactly what we needed. For the tattoo, we picked out a couple that looked like something someone would actually get, including a flowery mandala and a pawprint. We would decide what to use and where later.

That left us with just the wig. Emily's real hair is short and brown. It needed to be a wig that really changed her appearance, so we decided to go with the opposite and get a medium length blonde wig. Just trying it on in the store made a difference, so we were confident it would work when she put it on for real.

We purchased our supplies and headed back to her room to test it out. She started stripping as soon as we walked in the door. A welcome sight.

"I'm going to figure out how to put the wig on, you figure out how to do the tattoos, ok?" she told me.

I could do that. It was straightforward and worked just like the temporary tattoos we had as kids, but on a bigger scale. I was getting out some hand towels to use when Emily walked back in, now 'dressed' in the disguise.

It worked. I mean she still looked like Emily, but it wasn't immediately recognizable. She was a blonde girl with glasses that could pass as someone else if all you got was a quick glance. A completely naked blonde girl to be specific.

"This will work," was all she said. She seemed confident in the plan, which I was very happy to hear. There was a moment that I was afraid that this would all be over when she got caught the first time. But no sign of that yet.

"Should I put a tattoo on so we can see the full look?" she asked.

I was about to say yes, but then a plan quickly came together in my head. "No, lets save the tattoo for your first test run. They are one use after all. Next time I have something for you to do, we will try it out."

"And when will that be?" she asked, knowing that I wasn't going to tell her.

"You will know when you need to know."

It would be very soon. Now that we had a disguise that she was happy with, we absolutely needed to use it.

So on Saturday morning, I texted Emily. "Are you available tonight for some fun? We need to get you seen in the new disguise."

"Of course I am. What are we going to be doing?" she soon replied.

"I'll be over at 5," was all I replied.

Back at her room that evening, it was time for the full disguise. It was also time to show off the new look to Zoe. Though she was an accomplice for the last adventure, we hadn't really included her on the events of the previous day. I made a mental note that I needed to get her involved for an adventure soon. She agreed that the disguise was a good idea and that it would probably be good enough. We had a bit of fun picking out the tattoo and deciding where it should go. She ended up with a large flower on her right thigh. That plus the hair change definitely altered the first impression you would get of her. I asked her for a picture and she agreed with no hesitation. It was a full body shot of a smiling, naked, and blonde Emily.

Since this was a test night, I had decided on having her do a couple minor challenges in different locations, building her up to see how far she'd go. We left a little before 6 with her wearing a simple sundress, her shoes, and hat. It was twilight, lighter than it had been for all of our challenges so far.

Emily knew not to ask what she was going to be doing so I just drove in silence, but it wasn't a long trip.

In another area of campus, there was a mailbox on one edge of a small park square, with roads on all 4 sides. This would not exactly be a busy area on a Saturday evening, but it was basically the center of campus and very public. I parked on the street on the east side of the block. The mailbox was on the west.

"Emily, here's the first thing I want you to do tonight. Please go mail this letter in the box over there," I said as I handed her an envelope. "Leave you dress here. And try not to run, I would really prefer it if you walked."

She accepted the challenge. "Ok no problem," she said, followed by her slipping the dress over her head. There was a bit of adjustment of the wig required before she felt confident to go for it. It took her a minute of watching out the window for her to make a move. There would be an occasional car drive by and I could see 3 or 4 people walking in the far distance, though no one in the square and no one walking towards it. This looked like it would be easy. She opened the door, but still just looked for a moment.

She turned back to me, smiled, and said "See you in a minute," as she stood up and closed the door. She started walking, maybe a little fast, but at least it wasn't a run. It was maybe 25 feet to get to her destination. She took one careful step after another towards the mailbox. I could only imagine how she felt doing this right in the middle of campus but she acted like there was nothing wrong at all. I knew that I loved watching it at least. I took another couple of pictures also. It was a new goal to document all of her activities, both so she could see how she looked and for my enjoyment later.

She made it to the box and put in the letter. As she turned, she looked back at me and waved. Now I got the frontal view of her walking back and could see that she had the biggest smile on her face that I'd ever seen her with. She loved it.

She maybe slightly less enjoyed it when a car suddenly drove by and honked at her. She kind of flinched as she was remined that she was fully naked right in the middle of campus and her steps quickened into a light jog. Soon she made it back to the car and hopped in.

"How'd that go?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she told me, smiling as she pulled her dress together to put it back on. I considered making her stay naked, but decided to do that next stop. "It's a pretty indescribable experience to be right there where I've walked a bunch of times during the day, so exposed. I loved it."

"I could tell. Great. Off to the next stop of the night," I said as we drove off.

It was just a minute to the next location. Not a ton of traffic since it was Fall Break. This was the kind of college town that feels empty when there is a break from classes.

I pulled us into the empty parking lot of a local auto parts and repair place. I knew they were closed on Saturdays and that this would be a safe next stop. It was right on a usually moderately active road but with the lot facing the side and from my scouting of the exterior, there were no security cameras. I knew that cameras were something we wouldn't always be able to avoid, but I would try for now. The sun was down now and the lot wasn't super well lit, but she could be seen if someone was looking for her.

I stopped across the lot from the front door, where there was one of those free local newspaper stands.

"Emily, I need you to go grab one of those newspapers for me. Also, when you get to the front door, I want you to turn back to me and pose for a picture. Big smile please."

This time Emily pulled the dress straight off and opened the door with no hesitation. One look in each direction, and she started walking, again a little fast. It seemed that she always had a burst of confidence once she started her exhibitionism. She walked directly to the front door across the parking lot bathed in light. Occasional cars went by on the main road, but who knows how many of them noticed since we were set back on the side. At least one or two hopefully. She turned when she made it to the front door and waved back. I was too distracted watching her walk to pull out my phone ahead of time, so she was forced to wait a moment while I got ready to take a picture. The shot was of her waving back at me. Another solid addition to the collection of nudes I was building.

After the picture, she reached over to grab the newspaper and then started skipping back to me, making her tits jiggle at me. She was in her element. She was only out there for about 30 seconds though, so it wasn't yet a challenge.

Back in the car, I asked her again how it went and she was even more enthused with her nakedness. She immediately asked me to show her the picture I took and I gladly showed her all the ones from the night so far.

As she reached for the dress, I grabbed it first and tossed it in the back seat. "Naked until the next location, ok?"

She nodded and sat.

Our next and penultimate location was a small neighborhood park that was usually empty and it was when we arrived. There was a gazebo at one end of the parking lot and I parked at the opposite end. This park was actually not that well lit and wasn't that public, so I didn't anticipate her being seen at this stop. This was more about getting her to do something in a safe situation that I hoped she would eventually try in a risky situation.

"Emily, this challenge is a little different. We're going to go walk over to that gazebo and sit to talk for a couple minutes. Ready to go?"

"I can do that," she told me.

So we walked over, uneventfully. It was nice to see her public nudity up close. So often I had to see it from a distance. There was a glow to her when she was in this state, as if this was how she was meant to be. We sat on opposite sides of the picnic table.

"So, the reason for doing this is that I just want you to spend some time naked outside without feeling like you have to run away. Were going to sit for 5 minutes and then we can go back," I told her.

"That's a good idea. I guess the only time I've been outside that long is when I was hiding in the bush that first time. Not the best experience."

"Definitely," I replied. "The other thing I wanted to talk about is what to do next weekend. It's the weekend before Halloween. And I don't know if you are the Halloween party type, but I think we should find one to go to and let you have some fun."

"Yeah sure, a Halloween party would be fun. But what are you thinking about having me do? A party might be too public and too dangerous for me to do something like this. There'd definitely end up being someone I knew or someone would take a picture or something. I definitely have to say no to that," she replied, with a bit of concern in her voice.

"Well first, remember that you don't get to say no. But I do agree, that would be too much for you. I was more thinking about having you wear something revealing, like a lot of girls do on Halloween. Are you the slutty Halloween kind of girl?"

"Not really. But I haven't had an opportunity to do something like that," she said with some thrill in her voice.

"Well would you? If I picked out a pretty sexy Halloween costume for you, would you wear it to a party next weekend, no matter who was there?"

"I mean, yeah I guess. A lot of other girls would be dressed like that, so I wouldn't be too out of place if people I knew saw me," she told me.

"Its funny that you are nervous about a costume while you are sitting in a public park completely naked," I joked with her.

"What can I say, I'm a self-conscious exhibitionist I guess," she laughed.

"Ok well then I will take care of everything for next weekend. I'll find the costume and find a good party. Let's walk back to the car," I said.

We strolled back without any interruption. I had kind of hoped that someone would find us in the park, but it didn't happen. I had it in my long list of ideas for her to be back here at a busier time.

"One final challenge for tonight," I told her as we started driving.

Soon we pulled into a big empty church parking lot. This was a particular location I had scouted. There was easy entry and exit to the parking lot, it was right next to a moderately busy intersection but there was not much else around, and there was a good amount of tree cover in some areas and completely open in others.

We parked in an area that couldn't be seen by the road. I told her to get out. She was still naked and did so without hesitation. I wondered how she would react if I started to drive away. But I didn't, and followed her out of the car. It was well lit here but she continued to show no fear.

"Ok I lied, I have one quick thing I want you to do before the actual last thing," I said. "That thing is a quick photoshoot. I think we need to add to our documentation of tonight. Right here in the parking lot is the perfect place."

"Good idea!" she said excitedly.

"I want you to really pose for me. Show yourself off," I said.

And she did. I snapped photos as she cycled through poses, some tame and some explicit. She smiled happily for all of them. The last pose was her laying on the ground with her legs up and spread for the world to see. I could see her pussy glistening. The sexual thrill of this was getting to her.

Funny to imagine the crowds that would be in this church parking lot just tomorrow morning. But now it was just Emily and I. These pictures would definitely have to be used somehow, and soon.

"Perfect, that's enough pictures," I said, helping her back up. "Ok now the real last adventure. I actually need you to get dressed again and get back in the car. Sorry," I said. She slipped the dress back on and we quickly drove over to the other side of the parking lot, right by the intersection.

"See the road and the cross walk? You are going to walk across that. Right in front of whatever cars are waiting for the light. Anyone could be in those cars and see you. And you'll never know. Think you can do that?" I asked.

"No problem. Let's do it," she replied, a hint of nervousness in her voice. This was the most I'd pushed her tonight and really the riskiest thing she would have done so far in this whole adventure.

We got out of the car, and I led her over to the cross walk. There was a car every 10 or 15 seconds. Certainly not a busy street, but not nothing. I told her that at the next light change, she would walk across the street, with her dress still on, and I would stay on this side. But then at the following light change, she was to pull off her dress, drop it, and walk right across the street, no matter how many cars are there waiting. The only out was if there was a police car of course.

She was totally cool with what I told her to do, though the longer she had to wait on the other side of the street, the more she started to fidget. I could only imagine the anticipation building up as she saw a good number of cars speeding by. But then I saw the light change to yellow and knew it was time. In the two lanes she would have to walk by, it looked like there would be 3 cars waiting and watching her, plus of course the cars going the other direction. The intersection was dim, but well lit enough so that all would see the general idea of a naked girl.

skkta
skkta
253 Followers
12