My Exhibitionist Best Friend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light finally changed and the dress finally was pulled off. No hesitation, she strutted right across the street, through the headlights of the cars. I took another couple of pictures. She laughed and waved when one of the cars honked at her. I could tell that she was keeping her face away from the cars, probably conscious of the fact that she couldn't see in any of the cars to know who was there. She looked so vulnerable and exposed being in a public cross walk. It was the kind of situation I had been thinking about for a while and was glad to see she was happy to do it.

I wondered how long the moment felt to her. It was quick for me, but I could only imagine how long that would feel in her state, as if she had to keep walking, naked and exposed, forever. But soon, she made it over to my side and we quickly ran back to the car and pulled away. Better to get moving after a performance like that.

"How'd that feel?" I asked as we left the parking lot.

"That was a thrill! My heart is racing. But really, I thought that it would have been worse, maybe since I couldn't see who was watching me. It really wasn't that far either. But still, I loved it," she said. "I'm starting to like the idea of people seeing me too, at least from a distance."

It was true, I had anticipated that to be a bigger challenge, but that just meant that I had to keep pushing her. I wondered if I would ever find the limit with Emily, or if she would let me even get close without breaking her rules.

We pulled back around through that same intersection so that I was able to stop by the corner where she stripped. "Hop out and grab your dress," I told her. Again, I thought about pulling away, but resisted. Though it was good to know that she was so willing to do this. We would be doing it again and even more extreme.

Back in the car and driving back to campus, we continued to talk about how the night went. I tried to keep prying out some of her fantasies so that I could plan for the future, but she told me that I was doing exactly what she wanted already. I'd find a way to get more information soon. We agreed that I should come over the next afternoon to hang out and talk again. She redressed in the car and I left her at her door with a huge hug. It was a very good night for both of us.

I was back at her front door right after lunch the next day. She told me that Zoe would be gone for the whole afternoon, so it would be the perfect time to hang out. She let me in the building and then practically jogged back to her room. As soon as the door was closed, she started pulling her clothes off.

"Sorry, I've been naked all day and really hated having to get dressed to come get you. This is better," she said as her last piece of cover fell to the floor.

"Well you could just come let me in like that," I said I as I pointed at her nude body. "I really don't think anyone will mind."

"Hush. I'm not ready for that, no matter how many times you and Zoe tell me to just do it!"

"Ok, I'll not make you do that. Yet," I teased back. She laughed with some nervousness. Her nakedness seemed so normal and natural now. But oh how I wanted to see it in the hall way outside. It was good to know that I apparently had a partner in Zoe in pushing her into more extreme situations.

She offered me some snacks and we sat on the couch, initially talking about school stuff and then how the previous night went. She told me again just how much she loved it and how surprised she was that the fear quickly disappeared. Then I elevated the subject by saying, "You know Emily, I think I could make it even more enjoyable for you if you told me a little more about those fantasies you don't want to talk about. I'm kind of just guessing right now, but if you tell me more, it could be even more fun for you."

She hesitated at first, but then said "I see your point. Now that we've done this a few times, I do see how it could be better if we talked some more about it." She readjusted her posture to face me and hesitated a moment. "I hadn't wanted to do that before because... well.. because it's a little personal and embarrassing. And to be honest, I was afraid of the things you would have me do if I told you more."

She looked away for a moment, but continued.

"But maybe I have to risk that now that I see how much fun I'm having. God I sound crazy. But yeah, ok. Let's talk more about fantasies."

"Great. Well Emily, where do we start?" I responded.

"Uh. Man this is not something I ever talk about, so I don't even know what to say."

"Well let's just start with why?" I said.

She thought for a moment and then began. "Ok I'm just going to talk and not hold anything back. Basically, I've realized that I have this weird messed up internal desire to spend all my time naked and not care at all who sees me. But not like in a nudist way where everyone is naked. That doesn't do it for me. In like a 'by some weird law loophole, only I can be naked in public and not get in trouble for it and also it doesn't negatively hurt my future' way. I want to live my life naked, out there in the people, and make them all see me, all of me. But that's not going to happen and never will."

I responded "Ok, but really how is that much different than just being a nudist? Even if you're the only nudist?"

"Well..." she thought out loud. "I think its because a nudist does it to be naked and free and wants the nudity to be normalized, like there is nothing wrong. I mean, the idea of being a nudist sounds amazing to me too. But I think it's not enough. For me, it's the emotions that go along with being naked. I've never realized this before now, but its almost like I'm not doing it to actually be naked, that is just how I get to the thrill I want. Some people do extreme sports to get that high, I get naked," she laughed.

"So the emotions. You've talked about them before, but explain them again," I told her.

"Yeah so it's a lot at once. I think it's all about adrenaline. Part of it is the feeling that I am doing something wrong, that I am breaking rules and rebelling. Everyone likes to have that feeling sometime, right? Part of it is thrill over having control over my situation. It's an affirmative choice to do it. Letting myself do what I shouldn't be able to do. It's power. And it's also the thrill of risk. It's a stupid way to get that risk, but its effective. But being honest, there is another layer to it also. I feel embarrassed and ashamed that I'm doing stuff like this, that people can see me like that, completely naked. It's like I'm just a perverted girl putting her body out there. And... I feel bad about how much I like that feeling, that lack of control. The risk and the shame and the power all together, that's the thrill I'm trying to find when I do this."

"So are you ashamed to be naked here with me, right now?" I asked. I was curious how far that feeling went.

"Well, not completely. I was for a while. Those first sketching session, definitely. Now that you've seen me for a while, it's lessened a bit. But still, I get some thrill from the risk. I mean, normal girls do not just decide to hang out with their platonic guy friends completely naked all the time. If anyone else found out about this, I'd be so embarrassed and my reputation would take a serious hit."

"So is that why you don't want to tell Laura yet, you are still embarrassed about what she'd think of you?"

"Yes, well, kind of. It's that, but I guess it's also that I kinda still like the idea of hiding a secret. You know what I mean? It's forbidden knowledge, and that's exciting to me. But I do think I should probably tell her eventually."

I nodded. "Ok Emily, so that's the general fantasy, but what about specifics? What are you so afraid I'd make you do? I really want to know that in particular."

"Oh Ben, I don't know. How do I talk about this?" she said as she formulated her next statement.

"Ok I think it is easier to show you. Do you watch much porn?" she finally said.

I hadn't exactly expected this, but I decided that being honest was needed here when the goal was the get the truth out of her. "I mean, of course, I'm a college age guy," I sheepishly replied.

"Ok well I do too. Well mostly just exhibitionism stuff. I have for... a while. I would say that my fantasies come from the stuff I've watched. Can I show you some, would that help?"

I of course agreed. She stood up to grab her laptop, but then said "Hey actually let's move to my room. I don't want Zoe to come back to us watching porn in the living room."

That made sense, so we relocated. She hopped up on her bed and sat the laptop in the middle, inviting me to sit on the other side. Me, laying in bed with naked Emily, watching porn. What an unexpected dream. I had been recently watching some exhibitionist porn too, for research first, but also because I loved it. I frequently imagined Emily in those videos, so I was excited to see if there was much overlap in our viewing.

She opened up a chrome incognito tab and went straight to Pornhub. And then went to log in. So she was enough of a porn watcher to have an account. I didn't even have an account.

"I'm going to just go to my favorites and we can scroll through that to get some ideas," she said as she navigated the site. Up came a page that said it include 137 videos. This would be a lot to scroll through.

We started at the top, with her pointing out some particular videos and passing by others. At first, she was a little embarrassed to talk about the videos and why she liked them, but as we went, she became more open as it became more normal to talk so freely. She still didn't explicitly tell me what were her fantasies, I assumed she was leaving that to my interpretation. But she also told me that even if the video was in her favorites, it didn't mean she necessarily had that as a fantasy, sometimes she just thought it was a good video. So I guess I was meant to get an overview of her tastes.

Video subjects varied a lot. World naked bike ride. A girl walking down a hotel hallway fully naked. Plenty of flashing in public. A girl pumping gas nude. Naked pizza dares. Shopping naked. A girl walking through the woods naked. Nude in a laundromat. And a ton of fully nude in public videos in urban areas. She explained that a big genre of exhibitionist porn was girls talking long walks around European cities completely nude. Nudity was a different thing there, so it was weird, but not so stigmatized. She mentioned that she couldn't even imagine how insane that feeling would be to take a nude walk like that.

Surprisingly, there were some more unexpected videos in there too. Public masturbation and even public sex were in there often, though she didn't really point those out. Some public BDSM. Public peeing too. It was a wide and impressive taste in porn.

Usually, she just told me about the video and let the little autoplay go while talking, but there were some that she clicked on to show me. She didn't say it, but I assumed those videos were more important to her and potentially more in line with her fantasies.

She clicked on one, of a girl in the woods, and said "This is a great video." It started playing as she talked. "This is a girl who posts her own videos on here where she wanders through the woods naked. But the cool part is that she leaves her clothes where she started and just walks away, down public hiking trails. She'll go 20 minutes away at least before turning back. Sometimes she has had to hide from people she sees ahead, but in this one, she gets caught." She skipped ahead to find it. "I just think the idea of being that far from your clothes is hot." I noted that idea for future use.

Later, she clicked on one again, titled Nude in LA. "I love this video, because it's one of the typical walk around in a city videos, but it was shot here in the United States! No one does that here, except a couple websites that seem to be gone now. I'd guess they got shut down. It's awesome to imagine a girl doing that here." It was a long video, but we skipped around it and watched for a couple minutes as she pointed out the parts she liked the most.

One scene showed a girl removing her dress, walking down a block, crossing a busy street, and going to a walk up fast food restaurant, where the staff appeared to be dumbfounded to see her. "I have to admit, when you had me walk across that intersection, I started thinking back to this video," she said. This was a big step up from what I had her do. A couple cars at an isolated intersection at night, versus a busy intersection in the day in the middle of Los Angeles. Another included a girl hanging out in a bar for a while and having fun with the mostly male patrons, playing pool and darts. Eventually we moved on.

"Oh this one, this one is crazy," she said as she clicked on another video soon after. "This is a video of these two girls walking through the campus of UT Austin right in the middle of the day completely naked. They say it's for some art project, but they both look super nervous to be doing it. They only go for like 2 minutes before someone says the cops have been called and they run away to get dressed. Looks like it was from the early 2000s at least based on how low quality it is." It showed exactly that, two girls just walking and interacting with the students all around them, even stopping to sign a petition. I hadn't seen this video before, but I would need to find it again to enjoy, because all I could do was see Emily in their place. She continued, "No way this could be done now, too many people would have their phones out to record it. But it's fun to think about." The video ended and we were back to scrolling.

After a minute, Emily stopped and said that she needed to go to the bathroom, so she would be back in a second. Through the door, I could hear her pee. There was a good amount of peeing in public videos on her page, so I wondered if that was something she would be in to. That was added to my mental notes. I decided that I had gotten enough from the videos and I wanted to hear her talk again, so I was going to force her to answer some questions when she was back, and maybe do even more if my assumptions of her submissive qualities were correct.

"So I've gotten a lot of good ideas from the videos, but now I have questions," I said as she climbed back up. "These videos present some pretty extreme situations. What would you do if I made you do stuff like that? What if I made you go hiking naked next weekend and we left your clothes in the car? We could do it. How would you feel about that?"

"Oh god, um I don't know," she replied. "I'd love to be able to do that one day. But I'm not sure I'm at that point yet. But also I don't have a choice do I? So, I guess I would be doing it if you made me," she said, trailing off and looking away.

"Yes I can make you. Imagine it, you completely exposed in the woods, no way to cover yourself as we pass other hikers. Maybe it will be a Saturday, when everyone from school is out getting exercise. Naked Emily on a packed trail. Maybe we'd see someone you knew from class. You know you would love that."

She blushed and looked down at her naked body. I noticed her fidget and readjust her legs.

"Ok how about more extreme," I continued. "What if I had you walk into a fast food restaurant naked to order lunch? Or what if I made you redo one of your streaks, but during a class change during the day? So many people could see you naked. Dozens, hundreds maybe. You could do that and then we could get out of there before you get in trouble. Or maybe I drive you somewhere far away and leave you naked to figure out a way to get home. That's something all those girls in those videos would do."

"Fuck no, that's impossible. I would love that, but no I could never do it. Nope," she said with some resolve.

"You would if I asked you to. I know you would. I'm not even saying that in like a forceful way. I know that you would end up happily doing either of those things if I gave you the opportunity. You act nervous and scared every time we do this, and then the second it starts, you're like a new girl, no fear, willing to do whatever you want even if it is absolutely insane. I'm just here to give you the permission you feel like you need to act out these fantasies."

She avoided eye contact as I said that and fidgeted again, staying silent.

"What else could I make you do?" I asked. "I have an idea. I bet when you normally watch these videos and think about your fantasies, you are masturbating. Correct?"

She turned back with a shocked face, but then nodded yes.

"Well I think that I shouldn't stop you from your normal routine. Go ahead and masturbate Emily. Have an orgasm for me."

It was the exact same routine as every time before. She acted embarrassed and reluctant, she thought about it, and then she accepted. She readjusted her posture and slowly pulled her legs apart and pulled her hand down between them. Her other hand picked a video, settling on one of a young girl walking naked in Prague. She started slow, gently rubbing small circles as her eyes were locked on the screen. I didn't watch the video, I watched her. It was a long and gradual build up in intensity as she pleasured herself, but soon she upped the intensity and started to gently voice her enjoyment of her stimulation with soft moans. I watched as she rubbed her clit faster and then started to insert a couple fingers into her by then wet vagina. I noticed that at this point, her eyes were closed and her other hand was massaging a breast. It was incredible to watch her deep in her intense pleasure.

She touched herself with precision, knowing exactly what to do. She alternated rubbing and inserting her fingers for a few minutes, which felt like seconds to me, before she suddenly quickened the pace of her stimulation. Her whole body began to roll with pleasure as the circles she made with her hand quickened to a furious pace. She moaned and threw her head back as the orgasm began to hit. I stared directly into her pulsing pussy as the waves of the orgasm passed through her. I could only imagine how great it felt by how exaggerated her reaction was. And then it was over.

She held completely still, except for her deep breaths, leaving her legs spread and pussy open for me to admire. Her eyes remained closed at first, before peeking one open to see my reaction. With a deep blush, she lifted herself up on her elbows and looked at me. "So, was that what you wanted?" she asked me.

"I think it was what you wanted," I told her, with all seriousness. She laughed and I could tell she agreed. There wasn't exactly a straightforward way to get back into normal conversation after watching your best friend have an orgasm, so we quickly decided that it made sense for our afternoon together to end so she could take a shower and cleanup before Zoe came back. She walked me to the door, still undressed, and left me with a big hug that lingered longer than normal. Maybe what I had just witnessed brought us across a new line in our relationship, but I would not really know if that was true for a while.

On my walk back, my mind flashed back to her hand on her pussy, but especially how willing she was to do that for me. I was fully convinced now that she would do anything and everything I asked of her. And now I also knew much more about her fantasies. Maybe most illuminating was what she picked to masturbate to. It was one of the videos of a fully naked walk in a downtown area, with the girl not even bothering to be ashamed or worried about everyone seeing her. She wanted that too, I knew it. And I would give that to her. But how?

12