All Comments on 'My Exhibitionist Daughter Ch. 01'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sopping Wet

Soaking, sopping and gloriously wet as I read this and I hope there will be more very soon. Wow. I read this twice and I can't tell you how powerful it was.

Lauries HusbandLauries Husbandover 15 years ago
Another Winner

Another soon-to-be classic, Professor. Your characters' flaws keep them real and accessable and the situations you put them in are just too hot!!! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can't wait to go on

excellent... hope this one continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mind Reader

I'm not quite sure how you've managed to get inside my brain and access all my fantasies- but this story, as well as your others, is exactly what I want to read and cum to. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Hot One

Professor, Another hot story. I look forward to getting my morning wood with you. If I didn't know better I'd say we were separated at birth. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yesssssssss

cant wait to read the next chapter..awesum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yesssssssss

cant wait to read the next chapter..awesum

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 7 years ago

Highly erotic. Love visualizing a sexy young woman exposing her panty and unfettered breasts. We'll written.

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories that I've read after talking with a lady on Lit. I thought it was beautifully descriptive and a well paced story. I wasn't quite prepared for the change of direction at the end as that's less my cup of tea, but that didn't change my decision on awarding a 5 for your writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous