My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Our night of fun continues and things get crazier.
7.1k words
4.76
68.5k
99
6

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was already hungry and that drained me even more," I tell them.

"Yeah it did," they both say with a smile.

I chuckle. On the inside I am thinking about what just happened. I knew some lines were being crossed with the mutual masturbation between me and Sam, but her sucking my dick now? I don't think we can go back from here. I'm not sure I want to.

"How about we order a pizza," I ask.

"Sounds good," Sam says.

"Sounds good to me, too," Molly adds. "I have an idea. What if when the pizza gets here we answer the door like we are now?"

"You bad girl," Sam replies. "I'm in. Daddy, are you ok with that?"

"As long as you don't think you'll get in some kind of trouble then I guess it's ok."

"We just have to hope it's a younger guy or some pervy looking old dude. I don't think either of them would care. I bet they will probably love it," Molly says.

With that I call in our order. "They said it'll be 45 mins or so."

"Well, what are we going to do until then," Molly asks to no one in particular.

I see Sam whisper something into Molly's ear. Molly looks at her and smiles while nodding her head.

"I'll be right back," Sam says while getting up. She heads upstairs.

As Sam heads up the stairs Molly leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back and some of my cum is transferred to my face from the load I left on hers. Good thing I am not grossed out by that. Back in the day I've had girls spit it back into my mouth. She climbs on top of me, but not for sex, at least not yet.

"I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of this for a long time, Mr. Spencer."

"I think it's ok if you call me Jack now."

"I kind of like Mr. Spencer, if that's ok. It seems kind of dirtier."

"Fine with me," I reply.

Sam comes back down after a couple of minutes. "Hey, wait for me!" She is carrying a long dildo and what looks to be a harness. I put two and two together and figure she will want Molly to fuck her or vice versa. She sets the toy on the table and sits next to us.

"Is it ok if Molly spends the night, or maybe the weekend?"

"Of course. As long as your parents know where you are and that you will be staying over," I tell Molly, still sitting on top of me face to face. "Now that I know you two are an item you don't have to hide anything around me."

"An item," Sam says while snickering. "Is this 1960?"

"Yeah, I'll text them in a bit. They won't care."

"You said earlier that you didn't bring any clothes with you. So you'll be spending the rest of the weekend naked like my daughter here?"

"Hell yes! I can't wait for our naked weekend together! We'll have to think of some fun things to do outside. I want to maybe be seen by some others."

"Me too," Sam says.

"We'll see," I tell them.

"Well, the pizza will be here in a bit and we can start with that. For now, I really want you to do to me what my dad just did to you," Sam tells Molly.

"Ok, baby. Turn around and lean over the edge of the couch."

"Actually, can I be in the middle facing my dad and you get behind me on the other side?"

"Whatever you want," Molly replies. Molly climbs off of me. She puts together and steps into the harness with what looks to be about a 7 inch, decently wide, dildo protruding from the end of it. Sam gets on her hands and knees in the middle of the couch, facing me. Molly gets on her knees behind Sam. She pulls the dildo plug out of Sam's ass and licks it clean. "We won't be needing this for a bit," she says, and sets it on the table. Sam sits up and puts her hair in a ponytail then leans back down on her elbows.

Sam is looking at me, my cum still all over her face as well, and I can tell the dildo is entering her ass. She hardly winces, probably because she is used to it and has had that plug in for a while. She grabs my thigh with both of her hands.

"Further," Sam says. "Further," she says once more with more intensity. Her entire body has a kind of sweaty sheen to it.

I hear her grunt as Molly tells her she is all the way in. "Just stay right there for a bit. Don't move in and out yet," Sam tells Molly.

"Ok, baby."

Sam looks at me and says "I don't know if we'll ever get to this point, but I kind of wish it was you behind me, Daddy."

While looking at her I am not sure what to say. My daughter has just said that she wants my dick in her ass. "I just want you to enjoy right now. I sure as hell am."

Molly is looking at me as well. "You will," she mouths. I just smile back.

"Ok, now start slowly," Sam tells Molly. Molly pulls out then reinserts the dildo slowly. She repeats. After a bit Sam tells her to go a little faster. This continues for a bit and Molly is rhythmically fucking my daughter's ass. I notice that Sam's hands have not left my thigh. She is squeezing harder and harder with each thrust she is taking. It seems she is going to ignore her clit for now.

I notice Sam looking at my dick. If she tries to suck it I don't know what I will do. She already did a short while ago, but we were in the heat of the moment and she did it without giving me a chance to think about it. I don't know if I want to do that again, especially so soon. With that I start stroking myself.

"Yes, Daddy. Stroke that big dick for us. Will you have another load for us soon?"

"You bet." I have always been lucky enough to have rather large loads, but am surprising myself with how much there has been each time considering how much more it is occurring. I masturbate, but have not cum nearly as much as I have in the last week each day.

"I want you to cum on my hair and face while Molly fucks my ass."

"I will let you know when ready," I tell Sam.

"I guess that means I don't get any this time," Molly says with a pouty look on her face.

"You can have some after," Sam tells her.

Molly slaps Sam's ass very hard. Sam moans. "Again," she demands. Molly does as she's told.

"Keep doing it, and harder. And pull my hair." Molly continues fucking my daughter's ass and with one hand is spanking her very hard, alternating cheeks, and with her other pulling her ponytail. This has Sam's face looking directly up at mine while she gets fucked. Her hands have not left my thigh.

"Call me your little slut, Daddy."

"I love watching my little slut daughter take that big dick in her ass," I tell her, and truly mean it. "God, I could watch your whore ass get fucked all day."

Sam opens her mouth and gasps. "Please slap me," she asks.

I am learning how much of a freak my daughter is, but didn't expect the dirty talk and now the rough stuff. It's one thing to participate in sexual acts with her, but I don't want to hurt her. I am hesitant and think she knows it.

"Please, Daddy. Slap me. I need it. I promise it won't hurt. It will make this even better."

After hearing that I slap her face. About a medium strength slap in my opinion.

"Harder," she demands through her clenched teeth and harder breathing.

Molly yanks her ponytail back and Sam grunts. I slap her again, this time quite a bit harder, but not full strength. She moans again.

"Keep doing that," she tells me. Every few seconds I slap her then watch her continue getting fucked. Her face is getting redder with each one and each time her hands dig deeper into my thigh. It hurts a little bit, but it's a good hurt.

"I love fucking your slut daughter's little asshole," says Molly. "This is my fucking ass. For now at least," she says looking at me. Molly is also a sweaty beautiful sight as she pounds Sam's ass. Her tits are bouncing with each thrust.

"I'm almost there," Sam says. "You almost ready," she asks me. I nod. I speed up and feel it ready to come. I stand up and Sam puts her head down near my dick after Molly lets go of her hair. "Here it comes," I tell them. Sam leaves her head down and I start cumming into her hair. After a few ropes she looks up at me and sticks her tongue out. Molly grabs her ponytail again and yanks it hard. I start to paint my daughter's face with the rest of my load as Molly continues pulling her hair. As I cum on her face Sam moans. Her moaning gets faster and faster. Right after I finish she yells. "I'm cummmmmmmmminnnnnnnnggggg.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhh........" and very loud scream comes out of her.

I am just standing there, watching my beautiful daughter, completely covered in my cum, getting her ass fucked by her gorgeous friend and watching her scream as loud as she can while this orgasm rips through her perfectly toned and sweaty body. She is trembling and her hands are gripping the couch as hard as they can while Molly holds her head in place by her hair. Her moans continue. It is a sight to behold. After a bit her moans become softer and fewer as Molly slows down and lets go of Sam's hair. As has been the case lately, she looks at me and smiles when her orgasm subsides.

"Now THAT was the best orgasm I've ever had. It seems we keep changing that," she says. "Thank you."

"It was a group effort," I tell them, looking at Molly. They both let out a little chuckle.

Molly pulls out slowly and stands up. She walks over to Sam's face and presents her with the dildo that has just been in her ass. I guess they go ass to mouth pretty much most, if not all, of the time. Sam licks around it then sucks it clean. While Sam is doing so Molly turns to me and whispers "I can't wait for this to be you standing here." I don't say anything and just stare at her. She turns back to watching my daughter taste her own ass off of the dildo.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings. "Shit, the pizza is here," I say. I panic for a second then remember that the girls want to answer the door naked.

"Perfect timing," Molly says. Sam stands up slowly, trying to find her balance. When she does she kisses Molly deeply, with tongue. Molly also rubs her face over Sam's to get some of my cum on her. They break their kiss and look into each other's eyes.

"Ready," Molly asks Sam.

"As ever," Sam replies. "Oh wait, my plug." She grabs the dildo plug and reinserts it into her ass in one motion. Molly takes off the harness and leaves it on the floor.

They walk to the door, Sam only a couple minutes removed from getting the ass fucking of her life, and look at each other. I move and stand to the side, out of view of door once it opens, but still able to see the girls. Sam opens the door. At first they just stand there with their hands behind their backs, one foot behind the other in a pose, and don't say a word.

"Holy shit," I hear. It sounds like a younger guy. "This has been a dream of mine forever!"

"Well, we're glad we can help you with that," Molly tells him.

"Is that cum all over you," he asks.

"Yup," they both reply. "We both just got fucked in our asses pretty good and got these loads as a reward," Molly says. "In fact, Sam here just got this load two minutes ago." I can't see Sam's face, but imagine a smile on it.

"Can I take a picture?"

"Sorry, no pictures, but feel free to stare anywhere you want," my daughter tells him. They both do a little spin, bend over, spread their asses, and show him their assholes.

"Holy shit. You have a butt plug in too. This is unreal," the delivery guy says.

While doing this they look over at me with a mischievous smile. After a few seconds they stand up and face him again, then turn toward each other. Molly moves Sam's hair out of her face by tucking it behind her ear and leans in. They start making out. While doing this they are both squeezing each other's tits and running their hands along each other's bodies.

"I can't believe my luck," the pizza guy says.

"What's your name," Molly asks him as they stop kissing.

"Mike. How about you?"

"I am Molly and this is Sam."

"Well, thank you Molly and Sam. I won't forget this for the rest of my life."

"If you want something else you won't forget, feel free to touch my boobs," Molly tells him.

"Are you for real?"

"Yes. Go ahead."

I see the guy's arms reach into the doorway and start to fondle Molly's tits. He goes on for a few seconds then pulls away.

"Don't forget about me," Sam tells him. I see his hands massage my daughter's tits. I am a little upset, but turned on at the same time. After a bit he pulls back.

"Wow, you guys are amazing."

"We know," they both say.

"Can we have our pizza now, Mike? We ate some cum, but are still very hungry," I hear Sam say.

"Oh, yes, of course. Here you go. Just sign here." He puts a receipt on the box. Sam grabs the pen and signs.

"There's a nice tip in there for you. Feel free to share the story, but please don't tell anyone where it was. I don't really want a bunch of people knowing and maybe coming by or anything."

"No problem," he says.

"Well, bye Mike," Molly says.

"Bye. Thanks again." With that they shut the door, walk over toward the couch, and set the pizza on the table.

"Oh my god that was so hot," Sam says. I'm so fucking horny right now."

"Save it for later. Let's eat," Molly says.

"I agree," I say. I go to the kitchen and grab some plates, napkins, and cans of soda. I return and we all sit on the couch, still naked and sweaty, them both still covered in cum. The cum on Molly from earlier is drying and not as visible. Sam is still completely covered and I still see it in her hair.

We start eating. I didn't know it would have the effect that it does, but watching two beautiful naked girls covered in cum, sitting back on my couch and eating pizza with their bare feet up on the table, makes me very horny. Sam notices my erection and smiles. "Ready again so soon, Daddy?"

"I'm just very turned on watching you two right now."

"Save it up for later, Mr. Spencer."

I see Sam again take some of the cum from her face and put it on her pizza. We finish eating and clean up then sit back down on the couch.

"So, what's the plan for tonight," Molly asks.

"I've been thinking about this for a while," Sam Says. "I really would like to take a naked car ride." She looks over at me, her face looking like she's waiting on my answer.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, dear. What happens if we get caught?"

"There's never anyone out late at night. We can sit in the backseat of your truck. No one will be able to see in."

"I think it would be fun, Mr. Spencer. Sam and I can play in the backseat while you drive us around. And maybe we can stop at the park on the way back."

I should have figured Sam told her about that.

"Pleeease, Daddy..."

"Ok, but maybe we bring clothes just in case."

"No. no clothes," Sam says. "I am not putting any on until tomorrow night no matter what. I have to hit the one week mark. Not having anything nearby will be hotter, too."

I think about it for a few seconds. "Alright. We'll have to be very careful, though."

"Thank you," Sam says while giving me a hug.

"I think we should wait until it's pretty late," I tell them.

"Sounds good," Sam says. "How about some movies until then?" She looks over to Molly.

"Ok," Molly says.

"I'll make us some popcorn," I tell them and go to the kitchen. I finish up and bring the popcorn in with some bottles of water. When I get back they are sitting on the couch with a spot between them. I turn off the lights on the way into the living room.

I set the stuff down on the table. "I guess I'll sit here," I jokingly say as I sit down between them. I see they have Old School queued up. As the movie starts they both lean up against me and set their heads on one of my shoulders. They both also rest a hand on each of my thighs. As the movie progresses I notice each of them rubbing their pussies slowly with their free hand, edging. Neither of them speeds up and they both stop at points. About halfway through the movie Molly's hand starts to caress my thigh. My dick hardens. Molly looks at me, then at my dick. She moves her hand towards it and grabs it around the base. Sam looks over and is watching.

Molly eases her grip and caresses my dick up and down with her fingertips. This goes on for a bit and she removes her hand. I look over at her, but feel a hand on my dick again. I look down and realize it's Sam's. I look over at my daughter and we lock eyes without saying a word. She also caresses me up and down with her fingertips. I don't make any effort to stop her. She leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the mouth then pulls back. We just stare into each other's eyes. After a few moments she starts to lean in again, this time slower. I don't move. Her lips reach mine and we start kissing. She tilts her head and opens her mouth. I do the same and our tongues touch. I am now making out with my daughter while she lightly caresses my dick. We go on for what seems like minutes when she pulls away. She is breathing heavily. Still, no words are spoken. She looks down at my dick, then back up at me. I am not thinking about anything other than her in this moment.

Sam shuffles back in her seat and leans down. Her face reaches its destination and she licks the tip. She then opens her mouth slightly and inserts the tip into her mouth. After a few seconds of this she opens her mouth and starts to take me inside of it fully, going slowly. She fully deep throats me then locks her lips around it and sucks while pulling her head up. She repeats this process over and over. My daughter is giving me a passionate blowjob and I am not going to stop it.

I look over at Molly and she is masturbating faster while watching Sam suck my dick. Sam then wraps her hand around the base of it, stroking while sucking the top, moving her tongue around the head. My daughter is a pro. She maintains a slow pace. I start to feel an orgasm building and let out a moan. Sam sucks hard on the way up one last time then sits up. A popping sound escapes her mouth. She leans in and we make out once more. She pulls away after a bit.

"I don't want you to cum right now," she whispers. "I want to tease you and for you to save it up for later." I nod my head. With that she turns back to watch the movie, still caressing my dick up and down with her fingers.

"If you keep doing that I am going to cum," I whisper to her. She slows down then eventually removes her hand, putting it back on my thigh. I look over to Molly and she leans in. We kiss slowly then start to make out harder. She also grabs my dick. I let it happen for a short while and tell her "if you keep doing that I'm going to cum and Sam wants me to save it up for later." Molly smiles and resumes kissing me, removing her hand from my dick. After a couple of minutes she pulls away and turns back toward the movie.

We finish the movie without any more touching. It's only just after 11pm. I let the girls watch some stupid show about dating, get dressed, then excuse myself to go check some emails and do a little web surfing. I come back after an hour and when I walk in Molly is lying back on the edge of the couch and Sam is going down on her. Sam's ass is facing where I was sitting.

They both look at me. "Come sit down and watch, Daddy."

I go and sit on the couch next to my daughter, her ass pointing at my face. As she licks Molly I notice Sam reach back and start playing with her butt plug. She pulls it out then pushes back in, fucking herself. After a few minutes of this she removes the plug.

"Give that to me," Molly demands. She licks and sucks it clean then sets it on the table.

Sam turns her head around to face me. "Daddy, will you...lick my ass please?" My daughter wants me to give her a rimjob. She has sucked my dick so I know we're past any lines. I lean in and kiss her butt. I move around and slowly kiss different parts of her ass, circling her beautiful asshole. I then lick around her ass doing the same, being careful to tease and put my tongue everywhere except on her hole. She is moaning again. "Just do it, please," she begs. I run my tongue all around her ass then stick my tongue into her. She gasps.

12