My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that feels amazing. Keep licking around and sticking it in and out."

I then give my daughter a rimjob for the next few minutes, teasing her by lightly running the tip of my tongue over her hole, but then coming back and inserting, then licking around in a swirl motion. I am holding her cheeks apart with each hand. As I do this she continues to pleasure Molly, who is watching me very intently. Her breathing gets faster and faster. She is about to cum. She grabs her tits, tilts her head back, and lets out a loud moan as my tongue continues circling and probing Sam's ass.

Sam grabs and hands me her dildo plug and I know what to do. I insert it into her slowly.

"Please fuck me with it, Daddy."

I pull it out then reinsert and keep repeating. I also smack her ass pretty hard. "Again," she says. I do it again, then again, and keep doing so while fucking her ass with this dildo. I then reach over, grab her ponytail, and yank it back while still fucking her ass. This pulls her into more of an upright position facing Molly. I wish I could see her face. I do this, faster and faster, her moans getting faster as well.

"Just like that, don't stop." She reaches back and grabs my hips with her hands.

After a minute she starts moaning loudly. She then sucks in her breath slowly and after a pause she lets out a loud exhale as she cums. As she does I push the plug into her and leave it. She just turns around, a big smile beaming across her face. I hear a clap. I forget for a short while that Molly was even there. "Bravo," she says, clapping. "That was super hot."

I sit down. Sam turns and sits next to me then lays her head on my shoulder and arm across my chest, lightly caressing my body with her fingers. She looks up at me then leans in and gives me a kiss. We just sit like this watching the rest of their show. It's now almost 1am.

"Can we go for a drive now," Sam asks me.

"Yeah, I think it's late enough."

"Yay! I can't wait. I've never been naked in a car," Sam says.

"Me neither," Molly says. "Well, not fully naked like this."

Sam told me before that she usually goes out the back door and along the side of the house to check for people, but I notice the girls start walking to the front door. I don't say anything and we all exit the house. I lock up and we walk to my truck. Sam and Molly take their time and stop outside the car. The spread their arms out and spin in circles, enjoying the air on their naked bodies.

"Ok, let's get in before someone sees you," I tell them.

We all pile into the car, them into the back seat.

"Where are we going," I ask them.

"I think we should drive through the downtown area," Molly says.

"If anyone is out they'll probably be around there," I tell them.

"Exactly," Sam says. "I want the small possibility of being seen."

"Alright, downtown it is," I reply.

I drive us toward downtown. Along the way the girls are looking out of the windows. They each put their window down.

"Careful, not too much," I tell them.

They put them down about halfway. "God, this feels amazing. The wind blowing on me and being driven around completely naked," Sam says. "We'll have to do this more often. Maybe we can even take a long trip or something."

After a few minutes Molly looks over toward Sam. "Get on your hands and knees," she tells her. Sam does, her ass facing Molly, and spreads her legs. Molly does the same and positions herself behind Sam. Molly takes the plug out of Sam and hands it to her. Sam takes it and licks it clean as she always does. Molly leans forward and starts to lick Sam's ass. I adjust my mirror to see Sam's face. She notices and blows me a kiss. She then turns back to look out the window, still halfway down. There are hardly any cars around. As Molly attacks my daughter's ass I lower her window the rest of the way. She looks at me in the mirror and smiles. She leans forward and puts her head out of the window, arms on the window frame. She is getting her ass licked while her head is outside.

"Wow, this is awesome," she says. "The wind blowing on my face with a tongue in my ass."

I continue driving and we are in the downtown area. There are not many cars and I don't see any people walking around. Sam still has her head out of the window.

"You think you should put your head back in," I ask her.

"If I see anyone I will, I promise. I think we're fine."

"I have an idea," Molly says.

"What is it," I ask.

"I think it will be very hot if we go to the fountain and take a picture."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I reply.

"There's no one out here and it would be so cool to have a picture of us naked in the middle of town. Do you agree Sam?" Sam gets back into the car fully and sits down.

"Of course I do. That would be amazing. Can we, Daddy? Please? We promise to be very quick and careful."

"Ok. We'll go there and scope it out for a few minutes. If no one is around you can hop out and I'll take a picture of you guys."

They both smile to each other. We drive there and I pull over right near the fountain. It's in an area that is decently busy during the day. We sit for a few minutes and only one car has driven by. No one is walking around.

"Ok, let's go now. We take a picture and right back to the truck."

"Ok," they both say.

"We all exit the truck. They run up to the fountain and turn around to face me. They each put their arm around the back of the other, with their other arm extended out. They have the biggest smiles on their faces. I pull out my phone and take a picture. The flash goes off and it worries me. I didn't think about that. What if it draws attention? I then ignore my worry and snap a few more, turning the phone and getting in both modes. I also zoom in and take some. We're going to have lots of good ones.

"Ok, time to go," I tell them.

"Wait," Sam says. One more please. Let me get ready."

"Ok, hurry up," I tell her.

She sits down on the ground then lies back on her elbows. She spreads her legs wide. Molly joins her on the ground, but on her stomach. She inches closer to my daughter and starts going down on her. Holy shit, my daughter is getting eaten out in the middle of town while completely naked. I snap a few pictures with different zooms and angles.

"Please take a quick video, Daddy."

"We're going to get caught."

"I don't think we will. And at this point I don't even care. I just want to stay here as long as I can," my daughter tells me.

I start a video recording as Molly continues eating out my daughter. Sam is leaning back on her elbows, watching Molly. She looks toward me and says "thank you, Daddy. This is amazing."

"Hey, what about me," Molly asks.

"Thank you too, beautiful," Sam tells her.

"We have to go," I tell them again.

"I'm so close," says Sam.

I just keep recording. Molly is licking as fast as she can. Sam starts to moan louder and louder. She lies completely flat on the ground and starts to massage her tits. The moans get louder and louder until I hear her let a big one out. She lays flat on the ground and doesn't move as Molly pulls away. I see lights coming from the distance.

"Ok, I'm ready to go now," Sam says as she stands up then runs to the truck. I continue recording her until she gets back in then stop the recording. I get into the truck at the same time as Molly on the other side. We just sit there in silence for a few seconds.

"Holy fuck, that was crazy," I tell them.

"Yes, but also awesome," Molly says.

"I can't wait to watch that video and see those pictures later," says Sam. "I can't believe we'll have that memory forever. Not sure how we'll top that."

"We should get out of here. Ready to go home?"

"How about the park on the way home," Sam asks.

"You don't think we've had enough for one night," I ask her.

"I think it'll be fun. Plus, I owe Molly an orgasm."

"This is true, Mr. Spencer. She does."

Ok, fine, but then home after that."

"Sounds good," Sam replies.

I drive us the 5 minutes to the park. We scan around for a few minutes and there's not a soul or car in sight. It's in a way less busy area. After a short while they open their doors and run into the park. I get out and follow them. They go on the swings for a bit. I take pictures and videos of them doing this as well. When done with the swings they walk over to the slide. Molly sits on the edge of it, facing out with her legs and feet dangling in the air. My daughter gets on her knees in front of Molly then starts to go down on her. I walk up to them and take some pictures. They both look at the camera for some and do some poses. I then start a video recording.

Sam is licking around Molly's pussy, teasing her. She then starts tonguing her clit while inserting two fingers into her. Molly puts her hand on the back of Sam's head, pulling her in closer. Sam continues this pace for a couple of minutes and Molly announces she is close. Sam then speeds up licking and the pace of her fingering. Molly starts to moan, faster and faster. She looks into the camera.

"You ready for me to cum for you, Mr. Spencer? Am I a dirty slut?"

"Yes you are. So fucking dirty. Anyone can walk up at any second and see just how much of a slut you are."

As soon as I say that her breathing gets faster and she lets out a loud moan. She lays back on the slide while Sam licks her through her orgasm. Her body starts trembling and her legs start shaking. She starts to let out a scream, but stops herself. Sam slows down her pace until she stops completely. She pulls away then looks at the camera.

"Wow Daddy. That was fun. Am I a dirty slut, too?"

"Yes, you are baby. My dirty fucking slut."

"Mine too," Molly says with a smile.

"I want to be even dirtier, Daddy. Will you help me?"

"How can I do that," I ask.

"Give the phone to Molly and come over here."

I think Sam is going to want me to lick her ass or blow me in this park, and hesitate.

"Please, Daddy. I'm so fucking horny and want you right now. Get over here and show me how a dirty little slut should be treated."

I look over to Molly. She stands up, walks over to me, and sticks her hand out. Without any more thinking I hand her the phone. It's still recording. I walk over to Sam as she stands up in front of the slide. We stand face to face and I lean in and kiss her. She returns my kiss. We continue for a bit as I run my hands along her body.

"Daddy, I want to take this to the next step. Are you ready for that," she asks me while looking me in the eyes.

I am completely lost in the moment and the horniest I have ever been. "Yes. I'm ready."

"I'm very happy to hear that," she says. She drops down to her knees then unbuckles my pants. She pulls them down, grabs my dick, and then starts sucking it.

"Are you recording this," she asks Molly after stopping for a few seconds.

"You bet I am," Molly replies.

Sam looks up at me then again takes me into her mouth. She continues sucking and after a bit she stops, stands up, and kisses me again. We make out as our tongues glide against each other's. She pulls back and looks at me.

"I think you should turn around and get on the slide Sam," Molly says.

Sam and I both look at Molly. "You know you both want it. I want it. Just fucking do it already," Molly tells us.

Sam faces me again. "Will you? Is it too much"

"Yes, baby. Whatever you want. It's not too much. I feel like we were always going to end up here."

Sam kisses me then turns around and gets on the slide on her hands and knees, her ass facing me. I walk up and pull her plug out of her ass. For the first time I lick it and suck it clean as she watches with her head turned. The best thing I have ever tasted. I hand the plug to Molly. I point my dick at the entrance to my daughter's ass. Everything this last week has led to this moment. I am hard as a rock in anticipation. I put the tip against her hole and she moans.

"Yes, Daddy. Make me your little anal slut."

I push in a little further and the tip of my dick is in.

"Further," she begs.

I comply and go a little further, then a little further. Sam them pushes back and takes me deeper into her. She wants this as much as I do right now. I push forward all the way and fully bury my dick in her ass.

"Oh my god, Daddy. This is better than I hoped it would be. The greatest feeling in the world."

"It is for me too, baby. Your tight little hole is the best thing I have ever felt."

I pull out then push back in slowly. Another moan from Sam.

"Go faster," she tells me.

I speed up my thrusts. As I speed up I grab her ponytail and yank it back.

"Yessssssss, Daddy. Pull your little slut's hair. Treat me like I should be treated."

I wrap her hair around my hand and yank harder. "Does my slut daughter like this? Being fucked in her ass in this park, anyone able to see at any moment?"

"Fuck yes. I deserve to be treated like this. I hope someone comes and sees how slutty I am."

Molly walks around to film us from the front. I can't wait to watch this and see Sam's face. I continue pounding my daughter's ass while her completely naked friend films us. I start to spank her with my free hand.

"More. Harder," Sam demands.

I smack her harder while speeding up my assault of her ass. Molly leans in and starts to make out with Sam, holding the phone out to catch it in the frame. She steps back and slaps Sam across her face pretty hard.

"Fuck," Sam grunts. "That hurt. Do it again," she says as she looks up at Molly.

Molly winds up and slaps her even harder. Sam's head turns like a boxer that got a strong hook.

"Holy fuck, that hurts so good," Sam says. "A little lighter, but keep doing it please," she tells Molly.

As I continue fucking Sam's ass and spanking her cheeks, I am holding her up by her hair while Molly keeps on smacking her every so often. My daughter is a pure nymphomaniac. I can only imagine all she is feeling right now. We continue this pace and Sam's breathing gets faster, her moans louder. After a short while she grabs her tits and sucks in a big breath of air. After a few seconds a very loud moan escapes her mouth as I go even faster. Her orgasm is ripping through her and her entire body is shaking. Molly steps back and just records this beautiful sight. She continues moaning and her body is shaking. After a bit her body stops shaking and the moans get softer. She continues to push back and pull forward slowly, fucking my dick at her speed while coming down from her orgasm. With my dick fully in she turns around to face me. I lean in and we make out while I massage her tits. She pulls away. "Are you close?"

"Yes, very," I tell her.

She gets off the slide, turns around, drops to her knees, and starts sucking my dick. She goes slow at first then speeds up. She again grabs the base with her hand while sucking the top and swirling her tongue around the tip. She alternates between that and fully deep throating me. I feel my orgasm coming and start to moan. Sam sucks harder and faster. I let out a load moan and start to cum. Right as I do Sam pulls away and stokes my dick with her hand, aiming all of my cum at her face. Rope after rope comes out as she moves my dick around to cover her entire face. After what seems like 10 ropes I am done. My daughter looks up at me with the biggest smile on her face. It is the most cum I have ever seen. Her entire face is white. She stands up and kisses me. "I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

Sam turns away from me, toward Molly, who is still recording us. "Did that look as hot as it felt?"

"I don't even know what to say. I am at a loss for words," Molly says.

"Well, how about you take some pictures of us then we get out of here," Sam tells Molly.

Sam stops the recording and starts taking some pictures. We do some poses including Sam kissing me, us standing next to each other, me holding her off the ground across my body, then one more where she gets on her knees and takes me into her mouth. For that Molly gets behind me and takes a few pictures of my cum covered daughter with my dick her mouth while Sam looks into the camera. "May have to be a screensaver," I say. They both chuckle.

"Let's get out of here," I tell them.

"Would it be ok if Molly and I walk home and meet you there? I want to enjoy this night a little longer."

"Sure, baby." I don't even worry at this point. I think I'm over that. "I'll see you at home." I get dressed and head to the car. As I get in I look and see Sam and Molly making out. I drive off. I get home and go inside. I sit on the couch thinking of all that just happened. This is my life now. I am fucking my daughter and can't wait to do it again. I sit back and wait on her to come back and see where this goes next.

12