My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious," Sam asks me with a look of shock on her face.

"Yes. I wanted to do this for you. Plus earlier you said you wanted to be seen by more people. There will be some staff there. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is, but I can't believe they agreed to naked girls eating in their restaurant."

"After we agreed on a number for them to stay open late I let them know about that part. At first they thought I was kidding. I assured them I was not. After some back and forth, and them realizing more and more that I was probably serious, I told them how much more I would give them if they allowed it. They said if I can bring it all in cash, and this wasn't a joke, then they would allow you both to be naked in the restaurant. I told them no problem. If I had to guess they don't think this is serious, but when we get there I will show them how serious we are."

Sam stands up and gives me a big hug. "Oh my god, Daddy. If you're not joking then thank you so so much. This is going to be amazing, being in a restaurant like this. And I can continue my streak!"

"I promise I'm not joking. I wouldn't do that to you."

"I love you so much," she tells me before leaning in for a kiss. With her arms around me she turns to Molly. "You ok with this and still want to come?"

"Hell yeah! When am I ever going to get this chance again? I'm a little more nervous than you about being seen by people, but I'll be fine."

"How much are you giving them, Daddy?"

"Don't you worry about that. I have some cash stored in the house and it's something I want to do for you."

"I'm so excited I can't wait. I wish we were leaving right now," Sam tells me.

"Only a couple of hours and we will," I tell them.

"And we can stay exactly like this? We don't have to wear a thing?"

"Yup, as naked as you want."

"If they don't think we're serious they're in for quite a surprise," Sam says.

"Well, the money they are getting will help with that. I took the liberty of telling them we all wanted filets with shrimp, some salads, wine, and some appetizers so we don't keep them from putting away what they want to for the night and only keep out the necessary items. Is that ok with both of you?"

"Works for me, Mr. Spencer."

"Me too. It sounds perfect," Sam says, looking at me with a big smile on her face.

With time to kill we play another board game, hang and talk, and watch some TV to pass the time while talking about the night ahead. As it gets closer the girls get more excited. I excuse myself to get dressed. Nothing fancy. Just some slacks, a button down shirt, blazer, and dress shoes.

"Let's go and get there a little early so I can give them the cash and talk things over. Ready?"

"Almost. We'll be right back," Sam says before grabbing Molly's hand and taking her upstairs. After a couple of minutes they come back down. Sam comes up to me and bends over, holding her ass apart. She doesn't have a plug in.

"We wanted absolutely nothing in or touching our bodies. Total and 100% complete nudity."

"As naked as the day we were born," Molly adds. They don't even have hair ties in.

"It'll feel weird having my ass empty for a while, but this is actually making me hornier," Sam says. "I'm so wet, but still not going to touch myself."

"If you guys are ready to go then let's head out."

"I have a favor to ask," Sam says.

"Anything."

"Will you cum into my hair? I want it in there when we're at the restaurant."

"Of course," I tell her. I start to unzip my pants.

"I want you to do it in the parking lot right before we walk in? That way it'll be fresh while there."

"That may be a little too much. I think you guys being naked will be enough for them to handle."

"I'll rub it in so it's not showing and only we'll know it's in there."

"Ok."

"Hey, what about me," Molly asks.

"I want it all. I'll owe you one."

We leave and pile into the truck. As we are driving the girls are giddy.

"I can't believe we get to do this," Sam says.

"It's kind of crazy," Molly replies.

As we reach the restaurant and pull into the parking lot I see only a few cars. I assume they belong to the staff.

"Ok. I'm gonna go inside. I'll be back in a few." I head inside and see a man at the front stand.

"You must be Mr. Spencer."

"Yes. Are you Miguel?"

"Yes sir."

"So, you're sure this is ok," I ask. "I know this is a very strange request, but my friends have this fantasy about being naked in a public place and I thought this was better than them just walking around the town in the middle of the day."

"It is definitely something that I never thought about, but if you're willing to pay that kind of money then we can make it work. We don't make a ton of money here and this will be a nice little bonus. We will all be happy with the extra money. We just ask that you don't tell anyone about this. We don't want it to cause any issues."

"Of course not. This will never be told to anyone."

"Thank you, sir. We are ready whenever you are."

I hand him the cash in an envelope. He looks inside, then back up at me and smiles. We chat about the specifics for a couple of minutes before I tell him I will be back with my dates shortly.

"When we come back feel free to look all you want. That is what they want. Tell any of your staff they are welcome to come by our table any time as well. It's no inconvenience and we will not feel bothered. They will enjoy the attention, I'm sure."

"Sounds good, Sir."

I leave and head back to the car. "He told me they have a couple of cooks and there will be a waiter. He also said he explained this to everyone and everyone here is fine with it. I assume some of the cash is going their way as well to stay late. I also told them anyone in there can look all they want, to come by the table whenever they want, even the cooks. I figured you'd want the attention."

"Fine with us. The more the merrier," Sam says as she looks at Molly, who nods.

We get out of the car and are standing in front of it. "Time for my cum," Sam says.

They drop to their knees in front of me, unzip my pants, and pull them down to my ankles. "Commando, nice. I'm slowly bringing you to my side," Sam says. They both start licking until I am hard and take turns sucking my dick while looking up at me. I have my phone out recording.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck Molly then cum on me."

"Works for me," Molly exclaims with a smile.

Molly stands up, turns around, and leans against the front of the truck with her hands on the hood. She looks back at me over her shoulder with a devilish smile. I push into her pussy and slowly rock back and forth until she tells me to speed up. I notice she is rubbing her clit at the same time with one of her hands. I look over to Sam and she is on the ground watching us. She is slowly finger fucking her ass while not touching her clit at all. After a few minutes I am close.

"Ready, baby?"

"Mmm hmm," she says.

I pull out of Molly and turn to Sam, who immediately takes me into her mouth and sucks Molly's juices off of my cock. I step back and start stroking myself. As I do I feel Molly come up behind me. She squats down and her hands grab and spread my ass. Is she going to give me a rimjob out here? My question to myself is answered as I feel her tongue start to lick my asshole. I slow down my tempo to enjoy this for a bit. As I slowly stroke she licks and licks, going from the hole to all around it. "Ok, baby," come closer." Sam gets right under my dick.

I start to cum, rope after rope, moving around to get as much of her hair as I can. I am not fully done when she leans back and says "on my face and tits, too. I want to rub it in." The next couple ropes hit her forehead above her eyebrows, each side, then start dripping down onto her cheeks followed by a couple on her tits. Being teased all day and not cumming made it a very large amount. I look over at Molly and she is watching us, fingering and rubbing herself while leaning against the truck. I stop cumming and step back. What a sight. I move the phone around to record both of them.

Sam stands up right in front of me with my cum in her hair and dripping down her face and chest.

"Thank you, Daddy." She gives me a kiss and we make out for a few seconds. As she pulls away she licks some cum from my face that got transferred from hers. I hear Molly start to moan. Sam walks up to her and gets on her knees. She starts licking Molly while Molly holds onto the truck with both hands at her sides. Her moans continue to get louder as Sam starts fingering her. After a minute she lets out a loud moan and cums while Sam licks and fingers her through her orgasm as I am recording. She comes down from her orgasm and Sam stands up. They share a passionate kiss. Sam rubs the cum into her hair until it can't be seen then does the same with the cum on her face and tits. She even rubbed some of it into her ears and neck. Her entire upper half has cum rubbed into it. The cum makes her hair a little stiff and matted together in spots, but she plays with it to straighten it up to where it looks pretty much normal. Molly got some of my cum on her face as well from Sam kissing her and rubs that in. My daughter is going to walk into this restaurant 100% completely naked with cum in her hair and rubbed into her body with her equally naked friend while we get served dinner by strangers. A week ago this would have shocked me to my core. Right now it is hot as hell.

"Ready," I ask them.

They both smile and say "yes."

We walk from the lot up to the door. When we walk in I can tell Miguel is kind of shocked, even though I told him everything ahead of time. He looks at Sam and Molly, then me. The girls just stand and smile while doing a little pose.

"Up until now I thought this might have been some elaborate joke," Miguel says. "I am now realizing it's not. I really can't believe that these two beautiful women want to be here like this."

"I want to be everywhere like this," Sam says. "This is my outfit most of the time."

"I see," Miguel says. "Well, thank you for choosing our restaurant and for the money. My staff will be happy. And per Mr. Spencer here you are ok if my staff looks at you? Is that correct?"

"Yes. They can look all they want," Sam replies.

"That will probably make them happy as well. Follow me."

We follow him and he brings us to a table in the middle of the restaurant. There is no table cloth. I asked him for that, to make sure no parts of the girls are hidden. There is no one other than him in the room with us until a waiter comes out from the back. As he does I can see people in the kitchen peer out from behind the door to the kitchen.

"This is Tony. He will be taking care of you tonight."

"Hi Tony," Sam says. "Thank you for volunteering to stay late for us."

"It's my pleasure, really. When Miguel told me about this I thought it was a joke, but here we are and again, the pleasure is all mine."

Sam and Molly both smile at him before he looks at Miguel and they share a look, raising their eyebrows, probably not believing what they are seeing.

"I will be back with your wine and please let me know of anything you need," Tony says.

"Anything huh," Molly adds.

Tony looks down, a little embarrassed, but with a little smile. He doesn't reply and excuses himself. "I'll be right back."

"I'll leave you to your dinner," Miguel says. "Please don't hesitate to ask for anything from me as well. I'll be walking around closing things up for the night."

"Thank you, Miguel. We're good," I tell him as he walks away leaving us to ourselves.

"So, how does it feel to be sitting in the middle of a restaurant completely naked?"

"Surreal," says Molly.

"Agreed," Sam replies. "While surreal it also feels somewhat natural as well if that makes sense."

"You do seem comfortable," I tell her.

"I am. Maybe we can find other places to do this more often. Ones that don't cost a bunch of money."

"We can look into it," I tell her.

Tony comes back and serves us our wine. He stares at the girls the entire time while pouring.

"Tony, could you take a picture of all of us," I ask. The girls light up.

"Of course."

"Go tell everyone here to come out if they want a good look."

"I'll be right back."

He returns, followed by two people from the back. I assume they are cooks. Miguel comes over as well.

I hand Tony my phone after setting it to the camera. "Take a few just in case."

I stand up and motion for the girls to come over to me. They stand and join me on the side of the table, one on each side. Tony is standing across from us with everyone else standing to his side as he takes a few pictures. The girls do a few poses, including one where they each kiss one of my cheeks with one of their feet in the air.

"Please take a quick video for us if you don't mind," Sam tells him.

"Whatever you want. Ok, it's recording."

Sam gives me a nice short kiss then walks over to Molly and kisses her too. Their hands travel over each other's body as they do. "Please record us walking around. I'm not sure we'll ever get a chance like this again." They hold hands and walk around the restaurant as Tony records them. They arrive back at the table. "Thank you so much, Tony," Sam says.

"You are very welcome," he says as he hands me back my phone. We sit back down and I let them look at the pictures and video as the kitchen staff and Miguel all leave. "Oh my God, these are amazing," Molly says.

Our appetizers come and we eat them very quickly due to how hungry we are. Next our salads come and they are great. I am taking pictures of the girls eating naked during all of this. As soon as we finish our salads our entrees come out. We all agree it is the best surf n' turf we've had. I wonder if them being naked adds to that. As we eat Tony replenishes our water glasses and pours more wine. I also notice the cooks come out and talk with Miguel while looking over at us.

"I am so stuffed. That was amazing," Molly says.

"Same here, and yes it was," Sam replies.

"Well, I hope there's a little room left. I ordered us a little dessert."

"I think there might be a smidge of room left," Sam tells me with a smile.

Miguel and Tony clear our table. A few minutes later they bring out our dessert. I ordered Sam's favorite, Tiramisu. As they set it down in front of her she looks at me and smiles. "My favorite!"

"I know. I saw they had it and knew we had to get some."

"Thanks!"

We all dig in and while Sam and Molly enjoy it, I think it's just ok. I am just glad they are happy. After we finish our table is cleared again. "I'll be right back," I tell them as I stand up and walk over to Miguel.

"I have one last favor to ask. Can you ask anyone here if they want to be in a picture with the girls? I promise it will never be shared with anyone except them."

"Sure, I will go ask them."

"Thank you."

"No problem." He walks to the kitchen as I return to the table and sit down.

"What was that about," Sam asks.

"You'll see."

A minute later the two people from the back, Miguel, and Tony all come over.

"Girls, would you like a picture with our wonderful hosts?"

"Yes," Sam says excitedly as she stands up. Molly follows."

"Ok, I'll take the picture. You guys all get around Sam and Molly." The two cooks stand next to Molly and Miguel and Tony stand next to Sam. The girls are in the middle. Sam and Molly put their arms around the guy next to them and everyone smiles as I take a few pictures."

"Thank you again so much, all of you. Everything was great and we are very thankful that you would help us with this." The cooks nod and smile and Miguel and Tony reply, saying it was no problem and thank us for the generous amount of money. They all leave and go back to the kitchen. I show the girls the pictures.

"Our first naked dinner in public," Sam says.

"Hopefully not the last," Molly replies.

I smile at them. "Ready to go?"

"Yes," they say.

We walk to the door and Miguel and Tony thank us again. Sam and Molly both give them hugs and it looks like they are very surprised. We exit the restaurant and start walking toward the truck.

"I want to feel you in my ass right now," Sam tells me. "I am so fucking horny." We walk to the truck. She turns around and leans against it, putting both of her hands on the hood and wiggling her ass at me. I walk up and slowly guide myself in.

"Go very slow," she tells me. I notice Molly standing to the side recording us. I take my time pushing in very slowly then doing the same pulling out. After a bit I lean against her back and reach around to massage her tits as I whisper into her ear. "Your ass feels amazing around my dick. I want you to suck me clean then get back to this position."

She turns around and does as told. She takes her time licking and sucking every single inch of it while looking up at me. After cleaning herself off of it she resumes her position against the truck with her hands on the hood and I continue slowly fucking her ass. I also lean against her and run my fingers all over her body as I fuck her, before yanking her hair back.

"Fuck, I love it when you pull my hair."

I pull harder as I speed up the pace a little bit, her face looking up at the sky.

"Molly, come over here and kneel down."

She walks over and kneels on the ground next to me. I pull out of Sam's ass and put my dick in front of her mouth. She doesn't hesitate before leaning in to lick and suck it clean. I repeat fucking Sam and having Molly suck me off back and forth for a few minutes.

"Get behind me and lick my ass while we fuck," I tell Molly. She gets behind me and goes right for my asshole as I continue slowly fucking Sam. She holds my ass cheeks apart with her hands as she licks.

After a few minutes of this Sam says "I don't want to cum right now and don't want you to finish either. Save it."

I pull out of her and she cleans me off with her mouth again. She didn't play with herself at all. She's really taking this not touching herself thing seriously. "We should get out of here. We've been lucky so far to not be seen."

As we start to climb in I look at Sam. "I want you in the front seat. I want to watch you tease yourself on the way home."

"Ok, Daddy."

Sam climbs into the passenger seat while I get in and Molly gets into the back. As I start driving I look at Sam. "I want you to pleasure yourself and edge the whole way home."

"I still don't want to touch my clit, but will fuck my ass and play with my tits."

"Whatever makes you feel good."

As we drive home Sam is leaning against the passenger side door with one foot on the floor and one on the seat, facing me spread eagle. She runs her hands along her body while stopping to massage her tits and pinch her nipples.

"Mol, hand me my bag."

Molly hands Sam her purse. Sam reaches in and pulls out a pretty big dildo. It has to be at least 10 inches long. "I had no idea you brought that."

"I figured it might come in handy." She licks the end of the dildo to add some lubricant to it before slowly inserting it into her ass. She goes slow, inserting it half an inch at a time. After a while, to my surprise, she has the whole thing in her ass. She leaves it there as she again runs her hands along her body and playing with her tits. She then reaches down and slowly removes the dildo. She slowly fucks herself with it the entire drive home, taking it out to clean it off and add more spit once in a while. Molly alternates between watching Sam and playing with herself in the back seat.

When we're a few minutes away from the house I come up with an idea. I look at my daughter and tell her "for the rest of the ride I want you on my dick."

"While you're driving?"

"Yes. There's hardly anyone on the road and I'll be fine." I open my pants and slide them down below my knees.