My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," she says. She hands Molly the dildo and climbs on top of me face to face. She positions herself over my dick and reaches behind herself to grab it and guide it to her asshole before sitting down and taking me in. As she does she looks at me with such intensity.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

Sam smiles before leaning in to kiss me, this time with tongue. After a few seconds I pull away to look at the road. As I drive Sam moves her ass up and down my dick while kissing my neck and ear. She slows down her pace after a couple of minutes.

"I have to stop," she tells me. "I want to hold off until tomorrow or even longer."

"You have way more will power than I do," I tell her.

"You have no idea how it feels when I deny myself. My body is so sensitive and kind of tingly until I cum. When I do eventually cum it's like my entire body is orgasming. The feeling is unreal.

"When's the last time you orgasmed?"

"I think last night when Molly went down on me at the fountain."

"Wow, that's crazy. Alright, we're almost home. Just stay there another minute." She stays still on my lap with me fully inside of her while she kisses me, my face, my neck, and licks my ears.

After I pull into the driveway and park Sam lifts herself off before leaning down to clean me off. We all get out and head inside as I pull up my pants. As we walk in Sam turns towards me. "Can we get all the clothes out of my room now? I can't wait any longer to get that done."

"Sure," I reply. "As long as Molly doesn't mind."

"Not at all. I'll help."

I go and grab a few random boxes from the basement and we all walk up to Sam's room. After I watch Sam put a medium black plug in, and Molly a jeweled one, we spend the next hour or so putting most of Sam's clothes and all of her jewelry into the boxes and bring them all down to the basement in a few trips. "We'll figure out what to do with these later," I tell her. After making some room in one of the closets down there we go and grab the few things Sam left out that she might want access to at some point and put them in there. It's not much. Just her heels, some other shoes, a few dresses, a couple pairs of shorts, a couple shirts, a few pairs of socks, and some hoodies. Her bedroom no longer has a single piece of clothing or jewelry in it. Every drawer is empty. Her closet is as well, except boxes with what I assume are her sex toys and other personal belongings.

"I'll buy a lock and install it tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, Daddy. I really appreciate you doing all of this for me."

"Glad to help. I'll do what I can to make you happy."

Sam smiles and gives me a kiss before we all head back upstairs. We all sit on the couch after and relax for a bit. As we talk about the night and half pay attention to some TV Sam leans over and kisses me and we start making out. She climbs on top of me and starts grinding my dick between her ass cheeks as I get super hard. Without breaking our kiss she sits up, removes her plug and tosses it aside, grabs my dick, guides it to her ass, and starts slowly fucking me. There is something different this time. It is very passionate. We are making love, not fucking. There's no hurry and we are just in the moment, enjoying each other. I forget Molly is even there until I open my eyes to look into Sam's and see Molly out of the corner of them. She is watching us and touching herself from the chair next to the couch. We stare into each other's eyes and don't say a word as she continues slowly fucking me and softly moaning in between kisses.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you too."

"No. I love you," putting an emphasis on the love.

"I mean it the same way."

She smiles and resumes kissing me. I am in love with my daughter and having the best sex of my entire life.

"I don't think I can hold out any longer," she says.

"Don't. Let go. Enjoy it and don't deny yourself. You can do that another time. I want to watch your face as I cum into you."

"Ok," she replies. "I have an idea."

She lifts off of me and positions herself so she can suck my dick. She does so, cleaning her ass off of it as usual. After a short while she climbs back on top of me and grabs my dick again. She guides me in and it feels different. I am in her pussy right now!

"Baby, are you sure?"

"Yes. As sure as I've ever been about anything," she replies as she slowly moves her pussy up and down my dick. "I told myself it would take someone very special to do this again and you are that someone."

"You feel amazing," I tell her.

"So do you. So does this. It's been so long and everything is extra sensitive."

We stop talking and just be with each other, making passionate love while looking into each other's eyes. After a few minutes I am ready to explode soon.

"I'm so close," I tell her.

"Me too." She speeds up her thrusting.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

Just keep going like this," she replies.

I don't say a word, but wonder if this is a good idea. Since she hasn't had vaginal sex in a long time she might not be on the pill, but I don't want to ruin the moment. I just keep going and don't care.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum."

She nods her head, her face with a look of complete ecstasy. "Do it."

As she is looking into my eyes I start cumming into my daughter's pussy. Once the first rope comes out her head tilts back and she begins to moan. She moves her hand down to her clit and furiously rubs as her orgasm begins, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples with her free hand. I cum and cum, rope after rope, as she rides my dick through her orgasm with her moans getting louder. She then lets out a very loud scream as her hand speeds up even faster. I finish cumming and just watch this beautiful sight in front of me. Her body starts to tremble when she tilts her head forward and looks at me while continuing to scream and rub herself. I don't think anyone has ever had more pleasure than she looks to be having in this moment. Her orgasm continues for a while as her screams become moans again and she starts slowing down her thrusting and rubbing. Her body jolts and she slows down more before collapsing forward with her chest on mine and head resting on my shoulder. She is breathing hard. She stays there as she catches her breath. After a couple of minutes she leans back and faces me. Without saying a word she kisses me, softly and passionately. She stops and leans back.

"Holy shit. That was epic. My entire body is tingling."

"It felt amazing for me too." She smiles.

"Good."

We both look over at Molly and she is just sitting there, her mouth open, looking with her phone pointed at us. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. It was electric."

I look back at Sam. "Electric, huh?"

"Definitely," she replies. "You got that on video," she asks Molly. Molly nods with a smile as Sam looks back at me with one of her own. I can't wait to watch that and glad we'll always have that.

"Me too, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."