My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to get out of here," I ask her.

"Yes and no," she says with a pouty face. "I wanna stay here forever, but don't want to get too burnt. Plus we have to get back and get ready for dinner. We'll come back soon right?"

"Anytime you want."

We stand up and I put my trunks on to Sam's dismay. I turn to Brooke and Nick. "It was very nice to meet both of you, but we're going to head back home. It was fun, but we're tired and a have a couple of hours of driving ahead of us."

They both stand up. Nick shakes my hand as Brooke hugs Sam.

"Great to meet both of you as well," Nick tells me. Sam walks up to Nick and hugs him, her tits pressing into his chest. It's the first time I've seen her naked touching another man, and it kind of turns me on. Brooke walks up to me and does the same. Her tits feel amazing against my chest. I get a little hard and my dick brushes her leg. She looks down and smiles.

"Hold on," Brooke says. She walks to her bag and grabs her phone. "I didn't get your info so we can plan on meeting up." Sam and Brooke exchange info. We pack up our stuff and say another short goodbye before heading back up the path back to the truck.

"Well, that was a fun day huh," I ask Sam as we walk back.

"The best! It was so amazing to be out here naked and around other people that weren't judging me. It was also so great to meet Brooke and Nick. I can't believe the first time here we met such cool like-minded people and that we all got along so well. Brooke told me she thinks you're hot and I told her Nick was as well. Maybe one of these days we can invite them over?"

"I'd be open to that. Brooke is very attractive and I have to admit, watching you hug Nick naked turned me on. Maybe it'll be fun to watch you fool around with him and I wouldn't mind fooling around with Brooke."

"I bet you wouldn't," Sam says with a chuckle. "So...it sounds like we're both open to sex with other people and with the other doing it as well."

"When this first started with Molly being involved right away I figured there might be a possibility of others joining down the road. And like I said, the thought of you with another guy turns me on."

"I'm glad to hear. I want what we have to last, and you'll always be the one I'm with at the end of the day, but I want to experiment and have fun. I'm very happy you are open as well."

"Maybe we can join them at one of their swinging clubs, too."

"I'd love that," she replies as she grabs my hand again and squeezes.

"Did you tell Brooke that you're my daughter?"

"No. I figure we can get to know them a little more and tell them before anything sexual happens to see if they are ok with it."

"Good idea."

As we walk back we see people heading to the beach walking past us on the trail. All of them look at Sam in her completely naked state and she doesn't care. Just before the parking lot we see a bathroom and each go.

After our bathroom stop and a little more walking we are back to the car. We put our stuff in the back and get in. I turn the AC on low. Sam looks absolutely stunning. Her perfectly tan skin is covered in oil and sweat, glistening from the sun coming through the windows. I lean over and kiss her. She returns my kiss and we make out for a bit. She climbs onto my lap in the driver's seat. She reaches behind herself, pulls her plug out, sucks it clean, and sets in in the cup holder.

"Are you sure? People are walking around."

"Yes. I'm so fucking horny and just want to feel you inside me."

"What if people see?"

"Then let them watch. I don't give a fuck."

I get as hard as I've probably ever been as I pull my trunks down to my ankles. Sam reaches behind herself, grabs my dick, and guides it to her ass. She sits down on it slowly. As it makes its way further and further we continue making out. She has both of her arms on my shoulders. I hear some guy yell "yeah buddy!" but we continue like no one is there. I don't even look to see if anyone is watching. Sam speeds up a little then slows down. We go like this for a couple of minutes.

"I have to stop," she tells me. "Can't cum until tonight."

"Whatever you want."

Sam sits up as my dick is pulled from her ass. She gets back into her seat then leans over to suck my dick and lick me clean before reinserting her plug. There isn't anyone near the truck anymore.

"Thank you, Daddy. That felt great. Although I'm hornier now than before."

"I can't wait until later to finish it."

"Me neither."

After pulling myself together we start the drive back home. We don't stop and make it home in a little over two hours. It's almost seven now and starting to get dark. We unpack the car as Sam doesn't even look around to see if anyone sees her. I don't see anyone as we head inside.

"Shower," she asks me.

"Yes."

After we shower we head downstairs to relax on the couch for a bit.

"I can't wait for dinner tonight," I tell her.

"Me neither. It'll be fun to be naked there again. I wish Molly was able to join again, though."

"I know. Me too, but I'm sure we'll see her soon." She doesn't know it will be a lot sooner than she thinks. After relaxing for a bit it's a little after 8pm so I go upstairs to get ready. I wear a similar outfit to last time. I hear Sam in her room as I finish up and stop at her doorway. She is doggystyle on her bed with her ass facing the door, inserting her big dildo plug. I don't say anything and watch as she sees me over her shoulder and smiles.

"Will you help me?"

"Sure." I Walk in and grab the plug that is about a third of the way in. I push slowly then take it out. I lean down to lick her hole as she moans. After a bit I stop and put the plug back in her and push again. I go slowly until it is fully inside. She sits up and kisses me.

"I feel full and it feels amazing, but I think I'll have to order a bigger one soon. I like watching a girl get two dicks in her ass at the same time and am interested in maybe trying that at some point. If so I'll have to learn to take more."

"You really think that would be pleasurable instead of painful?"

"I think so. I'd at least like to try to and see. We can start with you and a dildo."

"Start?"

"Well, you never know," she says coyly.

I think about that and don't think I'd want to have another man's dick touching mine, but won't completely rule it out right now.

I look at my watch and it's 8:20. "Ready?"

"Let me see," she says as she looks at her body. "Yup."

"Smart ass," I reply as she smiles and kisses me.

We leave her room and head downstairs, shut everything off, and leave. Sam joins me in the front again.

"I think I'll sit in the front from now on. If you ever want me to lean back and stay out of view just let me know."

After a 40 minute drive we reach the restaurant and park. I head inside to check in with Miguel. As I Walk in I see a table of a few people.

"Hello, Jack. Sorry, but we have this party running a little late and I am hoping they wrap up soon."

"No problem. We'll wait in the car and come in after they leave."

"Thank you for understanding."

"No problem at all. You're doing us a favor. We can wait. And you're sure the other thing we talked about is ok? I know it may be a little much, but Sam will really enjoy it. I will as well," I say with a smile.

"No problem, Jack. You have been more than generous and I'm sure my guys won't mind."

I head back to the truck and tell Sam. She gives me a pouty look.

"I know, but it shouldn't be long and they're doing us a favor."

"I know. I'm just really hungry."

"Me too."

We wait and after 10 minutes we see the door open and the people leave. After their car passes ours we wait until they are out of view and head inside. After we get in we see Miguel and Tony at the front desk. I shake their hands and Sam gives them each a hug.

"Great to see you again," Miguel says. "You are even more beautiful than I remember."

"Thank you, Miguel."

"Follow me," he says. We follow him to the same table in the middle. There is no table cloth again, but there is only one chair. This is one of the surprises I have for Sam. She notices and looks at me. I go and sit down on it then pat my lap.

"I would like to have you on my lap for dinner if that's ok with you."

She smiles and says "of course" before sitting down on my lap.

"Tony will be right back with your drinks and appetizers," Miguel says.

As he walks away Sam turns to face me. "This is a nice surprise. I hope it's not uncomfortable for you."

"Quite the opposite. I love you on my lap." I start to get hard. She grabs my dick over my pants and rubs.

"Take it out."

Her eyes go wide. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She unzips and pulls it out easily as I am not wearing any underwear. "Please put your mouth on it."

She doesn't question me this time and does as I ask. She is on the side of my chair on her knees and begins to suck. As the kitchen door opens Sam hears and stops.

"Don't. Keep going."

She looks at me with such lust in her eyes as she lowers her head back to my lap and resumes. Miguel and Tony walk over with drinks and some bruschetta and caprese salad. They watch Sam suck my dick as they set them on the table. They don't even seem fazed and watch. Sam doesn't look up at them as she continues.

"We have the food cooking, same as last time per your request."

"Thank you very much. If this bothers you let us know and we'll stop." I asked him on the phone when arranging this if he would mind if we had sex and he said it was ok.

"Not at all. It's quite enjoyable to watch if you don't mind me saying."

"I don't. You are free to watch as much as you want. Same with everyone here."

They stand and watch for a minute before heading back to the front area.

"Ok baby, that's enough for now. Come sit and eat."

She sits up and gives me a long kiss before pulling back and looking me in the eyes. "That was so fucking hot. I am so horny right now."

She grabs my dick and starts to put it back in my pants. "What are you doing?"

"I was gonna sit back down to eat."

"My dick doesn't need to be in my pants for that. Plus, if it was, how could it be in your ass?"

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes. I want you to take your plug out, sit down with my dick in your ass, and eat dinner if that is ok with you."

"Oh my god. I think I might cum right now."

"Don't. Hold it. You are not allowed to until later tonight."

"Ok," she tells me. She reaches back and slowly pulls out her plug. I was prepared for this and have a big plastic bag in my pocket. After she licks it clean she hands it to me. I put it in the bag then in the inside pocket of my jacket. She stands in front of me facing away and lowers herself down. I guide myself into her ass and she is able to take me in one thrust due to the large plug loosening her up.

"Fuck, this feels amazing. You sure you're ok with them watching us?"

"Yes. I figured you'd enjoy it and it's actually really hot to me too." She turns her head and kisses me.

"I don't know if I want to eat. I just want to fuck your brains out," she tells me.

"There's plenty of time for that later. Let's eat. Just keep me inside of you and once in a while go up and down slowly."

Will you be able to stay hard for that long?"

"I took a Viagra on the way over."

"Viagra? You don't need that."

"I know, but I got some just in case it may come in handy at some point, like tonight. I should hopefully stay like this for a while."

As I say that she sits up then down a few times slowly before sitting back down fully on my lap and wiggling her butt back and forth.

"Well, I'm starving," she tells me as she gets us plates and puts food on each. She begins to eat as I lean forward and reach around her. Before I grab some food I grab and squeeze her tits before pinching both of her nipples hard. She lets out a moan. I then grab my food and we both eat. Every so often she will sit up and down slowly.

"You are so hard."

"I know. It feels so good."

"For me too. I can't believe you're fucking my ass in the middle of this restaurant."

As she finishes saying that Miguel and Tony come to check in. "How is everything?"

"Great," we both reply.

"Sam, why don't you tell them what happened since they walked away."

She turns around to look at me. I nod my head. She turns back to them and looks them right in their eyes. "His dick is currently inside of my ass right now and it feels amazing." She sits up and down as she moans, still looking them in their eyes.

"Holy shit," Tony replies. "Are you serious?"

"Come around and see for yourself," she says.

They both walk around next to us. I spin in my chair and tell Sam to lift her legs. I grab them and pull them up so her feet are in the air, giving Miguel and Tony an unobstructed view of me in her ass. I move in and out slowly as they watch. She continues looking at them as I slowly fuck her.

"Go tell the kitchen and ask if they would like to watch."

Miguel walks back to the kitchen and after less than a minute emerges with three more guys. They all stand next to each other watching us.

"Don't you even think about touching yourself," I whisper into her ear. She moans as I say it. This goes in for a couple of minutes before I let go of Sam's legs and she puts her feet back on the floor. They all look at each other and seem to be red in the face.

"Thank you for allowing us to do this," Sam tells them.

"No, thank you for letting us watch. It is very sexy," Miguel says.

Sam lifts herself off of me, gets on her knees, and takes me into her mouth to the amazement of all of them. I bet they didn't think they'd see a naked girl get fucked in her ass then go ass to mouth in person tonight. After licking me clean she resumes her position on my lap after guiding me back inside of her.

"Anything else for now?"

"No thank you, Miguel. We're good for now." They all walk away.

"What has gotten into you," Sam asks me.

"I don't know. I knew you'd enjoy that and I enjoy you enjoying things. Plus I'm kind of liking showing off myself. You're rubbing off on me."

"Glad to hear. I hope we can do many new things together."

A few minutes after we finish our appetizers the food comes out. Miguel and Tony set it all down and it looks amazing. They refill our wine and water as well.

"Is there anything we can get for you?"

"No thanks. This is perfect."

"Enjoy," Tony says as they walk away with our empty plates.

As we eat Sam sits up and down very slowly every few minutes as I stay hard the entire time. We finish our food and I tell Sam to stand up, but not let me out of her ass. She does as she's told. I gently push on her back and tell her to bend over the table and put her chest on it. She leans down and does. I start to slowly fuck her ass as Miguel and Tony watch from the front desk. I grab and pull her hair back hard so her she is looking directly at them. After a couple of minutes of pounding her ass I feel an orgasm coming so stop and pull out.

"Turn around."

Sam does so, squats down, and sucks my dick while looking up at me.

"You like that you dirty little slut? Tasting your ass off of my cock?"

She nods and says "mmm hmm" without taking my dick out of her mouth.

"You like these people watching you act like such a whore?"

She again nods.

"Good. I have one final task for you before we leave." I reach into my jacket and remove the bag with her plug. I fish it out and hand it to her. She stands up, takes it, and turns around to insert it.

"No. Bring it to Tony and ask him to put it in you."

She stares at me for a few seconds before beginning her walk over to them without saying a word. I see her reach them but can't hear them talking. Miguel and Tony look toward me and I give them a thumbs up. I see Sam hand the plug to Tony and get on the ground on her hands and knees with her ass facing him. He stares at her ass for a few seconds before asking her something. He then leans down and it looks like he's putting it in. After a few seconds she stands up and hugs both of them before walking back to our table.

"God, I loved that. Thank you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Sam sits back on my lap as Tony and Miguel come over. "Is there anything else we can get for you?"

"No thank you. We've kept you here long enough. We're full and all set. Thanks again for letting us do this."

"It is our pleasure. Anytime you want just let me know."

We stand up and Sam hugs them once more. I shake their hands and we leave. We get back to the truck and get inside. Sam looks at me.

"That was just...amazing. I hope we can do stuff like that more often."

"Me too," I reply. "Let's get back home and have some more fun."

After another 40 minute drive we pull into the driveway. We get out and go inside. Sam's last surprise for the evening is just a few minutes away now. I arranged it with Molly over the last week.

"I have to grab something from the basement. I'll be right back," I tell her. I get down there and everything I've planned is ready.

"Hey Sam," I yell.

"Yeah?"

"Will you come down here for a second?" I hear her walking then start coming down the stairs. As she reaches the bottom and turns she is taken aback and gasps. I am standing there with a completely naked Molly and joining us are 20 guys. I asked Molly to contact the people they had a gangbang with and ask them to do it again. I asked her to bring 20 guys over and not tell Sam as it's a surprise.

Sam stands, mouth agape, and looks at all of us.

"Surprise, baby. Ready for your second bukkake?"

12