My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 06

Story Info
My daughter's fantasy comes to life.
8k words
4.44
32.7k
42
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: all characters are over the age of 18. Please go back and read the other chapters before this one.

After looking at me with her mouth open for a few seconds Sam's eyes start to scan the room. All the guys are still dressed. A completely naked Molly walks up to Sam and gives her a long kiss.

"Happy one naked month," says Molly. "Are you surprised?"

"Surprised is an understatement."

I walk over to Sam and wrap my arm around her, both of us facing everyone in the room. "Do you like it," I ask her.

"Very much so," she says as she continues eyeing the guys with a smile. "How did you arrange this?"

"I texted Molly to ask how to give you a nice surprise tonight. She mentioned you two have been talking about doing this again, but you were unsure of how to bring it up without upsetting me. I asked her to reach out to people to set it up and gave her a key to let everyone in while we were at dinner."

She leans in. "Do they know our situation," she whispers.

"I told Molly to tell them I'm just a guy you're seeing. I didn't want anyone to know," I whisper back. "They don't know that you're my daughter or that you live here."

"Wow. I don't really know what to say. Are you sure you're ok watching me with all of these guys?"

"Like I said before, the idea of watching you with others turns me on. Ever since you told me about when you did this before I constantly imagine it in my head. I know you haven't been with even just one other guy besides me since we started this, and it might seem like a big jump to watch you with all of these guys at once rather than starting smaller, but thinking about you getting gangbanged and covered in cum for weeks has me wanting to see it in person. This is your call, though. If you don't want to do this say the word and everyone leaves immediately."

I see her look around and notice the cameras on tripods we have set up to record this, as well as tarps on the floor, and smile. "I definitely want to do this," she says after turning to me. "I am so happy and thankful that you are willing to let me live out fantasies like this."

"I don't have to let you do anything. Molly said this would be something that would make you happy so here we are." She leans in and gives me a kiss, staring into my eyes as she pulls away. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. Go enjoy. The more you do the more I will."

Sam again scans the room and the look on her face shifts from bashful to serious.

"Hey everyone. It seems that it's pretty much the same crowd as last time. Just so everyone knows it'll be anal only again. No one is allowed to touch my pussy or clit at all. Just pretend they aren't there as I will be doing."

They all blurt out some form of yes or ok. She is in total control, not intimidated at all.

"Other than that pretty much everything is ok except no cum in me. I want all cum on my body and would prefer as much as possible on my hair and face. I would love if some of you can time it to happen at the same time. Any limits or requests Molly?"

"You can fuck me anywhere and do anything you want," Molly says. "You can be rough, but just don't go overboard. Hair pulling, slapping, and dirty talk are fine. DPs are encouraged."

"Rough without going overboard is good with me too," Sam adds before looking at me with a smile.

"And no cum in or on me," Molly adds. "All cum is for Sam here."

Sam looks at Molly. "All of it? Are you serious?"

"Yes," Molly replies. "I want to see you absolutely covered. You told me you want it to so let's do it. You said you want most in your hair and face, but it would be hot if we made sure we had it rubbed into every inch of your body. I'm talking ears, nose, eyes, back, shoulders, everywhere. Even between your fingers and toes. I don't want there to be a single inch of your skin without cum on it, except your clit as I know not to touch it."

"Fuck," Sam replies, looking at Molly. "Ok everyone we're going to do that. Make sure some of you cum on my body in various places so Molly can rub it in all over me, but I still do want as much as possible in my hair and face. I want my hair to be completely caked with it and my face to be pure white."

The guys all nod and agree.

"I almost forgot," Sam says. "Each time one of you leaves my ass I want your dick straight into my mouth without you touching it. I love tasting myself." The guys all nod once more.

Sam turns to me. "I want you to look at me at times while getting fucked," I tell her. "I want to see the look on your face during all of this".

"Yes, Daddy," she replies.

"I also don't want you touching any cum. Just leave it where it lands. I know some will be rubbed into your body, but I want to see as much as possible on you."

"I kind of like you telling me what to do. I will do as you say, Daddy." She reaches for my belt.

"I just want to watch. Maybe I'll join at the end or after everyone leaves."

"Are you sure," Sam asks.

"Yes. I want to watch you with all of them and Molly. Go for it. Do whatever you feel like doing. I promise there's nothing you can do that will upset me. Do not hold back on any single thing you want or thought that you have."

She kisses me again. "How'd I get so lucky?"

"I ask myself the same thing every day," I reply.

Molly walks up to the crowd of guys and eyes them up and down while walking past each one. She grabs some of their dicks through their pants as she passes. Sam walks toward them and up to Molly. She grabs Molly's hand and turns her around. They begin making out softly, running their hands along the other's body.

"You ready for this," Molly asks.

"So ready," Sam replies.

With that they turn toward the guys and drop to their knees. They each pull the pants for one guy down and start to suck the dick in front of them. Even just this is really turning me on so far. I can't wait until it goes further.

After a bit Sam stops and looks up. "Alright, the rest of you take your clothes off." They all listen and get fully naked, throwing their clothes against the wall. For a few seconds it's weird seeing so many naked guys in person, especially around my daughter, but that weirdness quickly changes to anticipation. They all form a circle around Sam and Molly.

Sam starts sucking the dick of the guy next to the one she just had in her mouth before stopping after a few seconds and pulling back. "Hey everyone, please leave an opening between some of you so Daddy can watch," she says, looking at me with a coy smile. Luckily Daddy is used in a kinky way as well.

"I also don't want the cameras to be blocked so please be aware of where you're standing." The guys directly in front of me move apart so I can see Sam and Molly. They each resume sucking the dick in front of them as I move one of the camera tripods in front of me to capture it. Sam shifts her eyes toward me every so often and it looks like she's smiling with the dick in her mouth.

After a short while they each move to another guy. They repeat this process for a while, sometimes both licking and sucking a guy at the same time and making out in between.

"I need a dick in my ass," states Sam. "Me too," Molly echoes. They both stand up and bend over to continue sucking while a guy goes behind them. Each one pulls the plug out of the girl's asses. As they do both Sam and Molly reach a hand back with a grabbing motion. They each get handed their plug and suck them clean. Molly tosses her aside while Sam sets hers down next to her.

Each guy lines up and starts to enter their asses. Sam and Molly are now mostly facing me, on a bit of an angle, with Sam looking directly at me. I can tell the guys are all the way in when they stop moving and Sam and Molly let out small exhales. The guys start to slowly fuck them and then speed up after a bit. While this is happening they shift to their left and suck a new dick while continuing to get fucked. The guys in their asses pull out after a bit and get back in the circle, next up to the girls left while other guys leave the circle and fill the girl's asses again. The girls each end up sucking the dick from their ass as they continue. This is repeated for what feels like 20 minutes.

Molly tells the guy in her ass to lie down on the ground, but not to take his dick out of her. He is careful to position himself and sit down while holding Molly and bringing her down with him. He eventually sits on the floor and lies down while Molly is on top of him, facing me. She flashes me a smile. "I want someone else in me," she says. One of the guys gets down and starts to DP her. She looks at another guy and motions him over. He stands next to her face and she starts sucking his dick while getting fucked in both holes. The guy on the bottom reaches up and starts to choke Molly as she sucks. I can't believe how hot this is to watch in person.

Sam tells the guy in her ass the same thing and they end up on the floor in the same position, his dick never leaving her ass. She reaches back and puts her hands on his chest and feet on his legs, while continuing to look at me, and starts to fuck his dick by moving up and down. The guy under her grabs her hair and yanks it back while Sam let's out a small moan. He reaches up with his other hand and begins to slap her face.

"Harder," she says. The guy listens and slaps her pretty hard. "Keep doing it," she grunts as the dick slides in and out. The guy starts slapping her face every few seconds while continuing to yank her hair back after letting up.

After a few minutes one of the guys walks up to Sam's face and she starts sucking his dick. She stops sucking after a bit and gets off the guy under her. She cleans off his dick while on the floor. While she is bent over on her hands and knees the guy she was just sucking kneels behind her and starts to fuck her ass while also wrapping her hair around his hand and pulling. When he pulls she is looking straight up and starts massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. The guy she just got off of is still on the floor next to her and slaps one of her tits once she stops massaging them. With her hair still being yanked back and face looking at the ceiling, the guy continues slapping her tits pretty hard, alternating between them. Each time he does I hear a soft moan escape Sam's mouth.

She leans down. "Hold up your legs. I want to lick your ass," she tells the guy on the floor. The guy does and Sam starts rimming him while getting fucked. This goes on for a few minutes before Sam pulls away.

"Damn, that was the best rimjob I ever had," he says to a smiling Sam.

She pulls away from the guy behind her, turns around, and sucks the dick that just left her ass. She looks at a guy with what seems like the biggest dick here and tells him to lie down. He does and Sam climbs on top of him face to face, her back to me and the camera. She slowly takes him inside. After she has him all the way in her ass she sits there for a few moments before starting to rock up and down. She looks back over her shoulder at me and the camera as she does.

After a few minutes of fucking him she gets up and positions herself to suck his dick. To his, and most of everyone else's surprise, she is able to fully deep throat his seemingly nine or ten inches, leaving him all the way in her mouth with her nose touching his stomach for at least 30 seconds before pulling back. I knew she could deep throat, but didn't think she'd be able to do it with that guy.

While this is going on Molly has been getting DP'd by different guys, sucking their dicks right after they are removed from her and having her holes replaced by different guys each time. I also see guys bending over next to her so she can lick their asses as well. I watch her for a second and she looks at me with a smile before the guy in her pussy winds up and slaps her very hard across the face. She grunts and looks at him. He does it again with his other hand.

Sam, now facing me while on top of a guy, is also in what seems like an assembly line of guys getting under her to fuck her ass, pull out, and then stand up at her face to get cleaned off while someone replaces them in her ass. Some bend over for rimjobs while all of this is going on. This process repeats with both of them for quite a while.

"Ready for one," one of the guys standing to the side asks Sam. She nods while biting her lip and fucking the guy below her. As she continues to move up and down on the guy below her the guy ready to cum walks over and stands next to them.

"All over my face," she tells him. He gets closer and starts. After what seems like 6 long spurts he is done. Sam's face is absolutely covered.

"Wow! A great big first one to set the mood," she says to the room. She looks at me while biting her lower lip, her eyes peering through the ropes of cum across them, while continuing to get fucked in her ass. She looks to be in complete bliss. I mouth "I love you." She mouths it back and I snap a picture of her before she gets her hair yanked back again.

Another guy asks her if she's ready for more. She just nods while continuing to get her ass fucked. As he walks up she tells him "in my hair. All of it." He strokes himself faster as he stands over her. It's not a huge amount, but enough to see it in her hair. Without even asking or saying anything another guy walks up and unloads into her hair, this one almost as massive as the first one on her face. Her hair is covered by many ropes of cum now.

I see Molly crawl over in front of Sam, kneeling near her ass. Sam looks at Molly and nods as she sits up, the dick coming out of her ass. Molly immediately leans in and starts to suck it clean without touching it before guiding it back into Sam.

Molly then climbs on top of a guy, cowgirl, facing away from me, and guides him into her ass. I see her look back to a guy standing behind her and say "if you're ok with it I want you in my ass too." She hasn't brought this up before like Sam has. "I'll let someone else," the guy says.

"I want a second dick in my ass. Who is ok with doing that," she asks the crowd. One of the guys steps up and kneels down behind her. He sets his dick on the other guy's at the entrance to her ass. Molly is looking back over her shoulder and winces a little as the second guy slowly pushes in. He is about halfway in when he pulls away a little then starts to slowly thrust back and forth. Molly starts to rub her clit while this is going on. Both of the girls are moaning as Sam is once again getting fucked, this time standing up and facing me. The guy fucking her is reaching around her to massage her tits and pinch her nipples. Watching her get fucked while looking at me, cum all over her face and hair, is a sight to behold.

Sam looks at Molly and pulls away from the guy behind her before turning around to clean him off. As she is he tells her he is going to cum. She kneels in front of him. "On my tits." He starts stroking and cums all over her tits. Her hands go to rub it into her tits, but she looks at me and stops, remembering that I told her to not touch it.

Sam stands up and points to two guys. "You and you. Come over here." She motions for one of the guys to lie down. She climbs on top of him, facing me, while he enters her ass. After he is fully in she looks at the other guy she brought over. "I want to do what she is doing. You ok with being in my ass too?" Sam mentioned she may want to try this, but I didn't think it'd happen tonight after she said she'd start with me and a dildo. I guess she's caught up in the moment.

"Sure," he says, before kneeling down. As he puts his dick at the entrance to her ass, rubbing up against the other guy, Sam looks right at me as the second guy pushes in slowly. She doesn't break eye contact with me the whole time he is pushing. He finally gets as much as he can in as Sam lets out a loud sigh. Both guys alternate thrusting as Sam leans up. The guy behind her starts to choke her. A third guy walks up to her and she starts sucking his dick. Every few seconds the guy choking her will let up as she takes in a big breath of air.

"You're such a little fucking slut," a guy standing next to Sam tells her. She looks at him. "Show me how much." With that he slaps her across her face, a little cum flying off her face. She lets out a moan.

"This little slut loves getting slapped across her face while two dicks are in her ass with cum all over her." The guy continues to slap her every few seconds. Sam notices some of the cum flying off her face from the slaps. Ok guys. Rough is still good, but no more face slapping for me. It's knocking the cum off and I don't want any more to go to waste. Everything else is still fine."

The guy kneeling while in her ass chokes her right after she says that, continuing to move in and out of her with the guy she is on top of. He starts to pump faster and tells her he is ready to cum.

"Face and hair," she tells him. He pulls out and stands near her face, presenting his dick to her. "Good boy," she says before cleaning him off. He pulls away and starts to cum. The first couple ropes hit her in the forehead and start to trail down her face. He moves and shoots the rest into her hair while the guy below her continues to fuck her ass. The guy that just came walks away and I see Sam just slowly moving up and down, fucking the dick in her ass with her cum covered eyes closed, enjoying the moment. After a short while she opens her eyes and blinks a few times. Some of the cum goes in them, but she doesn't seem to care as she looks back to me again while I snap another picture.

I look over to Molly. She is now on lying on top of a guy, missionary, facing me and the camera, her tits on his chest. Another guy is kneeling behind her. "You guys are stretching my ass so wide," she says to me and the camera. The guy behind her pulls her hair, yanking her body up and showing her tits to me while the guy below her slaps her across her face pretty hard. She seems a little dazed and after a few seconds smiles with a look of pure ecstasy as she shakes her head a little while continuing to moan.

Sam is now standing up, bent over at the waist with a guy behind her in her ass while sucking off a guy in front of her. He pulls away and starts to stroke his dick fast. Sam bends down lower and the guy cums on the back of her head, hair, and neck. When he's done Sam moves back up and smiles at him.

"I want a bunch at one time. Who's almost ready," Sam asks the crowd. A few of the guys tell her they are or can be very shortly.

"Mol, come over here."

Molly climbs off of the guy in her ass, leans down to clean him off, and then makes her way over to Sam. After Sam finds and reinserts her dildo plug they both lie on the ground. Sam is flat on her back and Molly in lying on her side next to her.

"I want something in my ass at all times," Sam says. "Anytime a dick isn't in me this plug will be."

"Sounds good baby," Molly tells her before leaning in to give her a kiss.

"I want a bunch of you to cum all over my body at the same time," Sam says while looking up at everyone. She then looks at Molly. "I want you to rub it in as they do. If they miss please get however much you can and put it on me."

"Will do," Molly tells her.

The guys look at each other and nod. Five of them move closer and stand around Sam in a half circle. All of a sudden they all start taking turns cumming all over Sam's body. At first Molly is frozen, watching this downpour with a look of shock on her face. It's landing all over Sam's tits, stomach, and upper and lower legs. Molly starts rubbing it into Sam like sun tan lotion, including into everywhere around her pussy except her clit.

Turn over," Molly says and Sam does as told.

"We need a few more," Molly says to the crowd.

Four more guys step up and unload all over Sam's entire back side as Molly continues to rub it in all over her back, her shoulders, her ass, into her butt crack, even her hands and in between her fingers. After that wave one guy walks up and kneels down at Sam's feet and begins to cum on her soles. Molly moves down and rubs it in all over her feet, then runs her cum covered fingers between each of Sam's toes. There is no longer an area below Sam's neck that doesn't have cum on it except her clit, which has not been touched in one week.