My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You," Molly says, pointing to a guy. Come here and cum on her neck. He walks up and strokes faster. After a minute he kneels down and starts to unload. It's a lot and when he's finished Molly rubs it into the back of her neck. She also reaches around and rubs it into the front side.

"Turn over baby," she tells Sam. Sam slowly shifts and is now facing up again.

"I need some for her chin and ears," says Molly. Two guys step forward. One of them gives the go ahead to the other.

"Both of you, come on," Molly says sternly. They both kneel down and cum on Sam's chin and face. When they are done Molly rubs some into her chin and neck. She then moves each of her hands up to one of Sam's ears and begins to rub cum into her ear canals then on the inside and outside of each.

"Holy shit, Mol. It's everywhere on my body, even inside of my ears. I have to really concentrate to not cum right now."

"It certainly is. There are a few more guys left. Once we get a little into your eyes at the end and after I massage everything in your hair in you will be 100% covered except your clit."

"How many," asks Sam.

"I think only three or four guys haven't cum yet." She scans the room. "Some of the guys who already did seem like they have more left. You'll probably get around six or seven more."

"The more the better," says Sam. She sits up and looks at me. I can hardly recognize my daughter through all of the cum on her face, but can tell she is in heaven.

"Ok everyone. Now that all of my skin is covered all the rest goes into my hair and onto my face.

"Hey, I want to try something," Molly says.

"What," Sam asks.

"Spread your legs and hold them off the ground,"

Sam does and Molly gets in front of her. She pulls out the plug and starts to lick Sam's ass. After a bit Molly pulls away and inserts two fingers into Sam's ass, moving them in and out. Molly then does it with three fingers, then four. I think I know where this is going.

"Do you think you can take my whole fist after two dicks have been loosening you up?"

Sam just nods.

Molly cups her hand and slowly starts to insert the first four fingers. Her thumb reaches Sam's hole and she proceeds. After getting to her big knuckles she pauses. "How is it so far?"

"It feels great," Sam replies.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, try to put your whole hand in, but go slow."

Molly pushes more and her knuckles disappear into Sam's ass. She very slowly keeps pushing and after a minute she is in past the base of her thumb.

"Just a little more left until my whole hand to the wrist is in."

"I'm ready," Sam says.

Molly pushes slowly and I see Sam's perfect asshole wrap around Molly's wrist.

"Holy shit. This feels amazing," Sam says. "I can feel you opening and closing your hand. Keep doing it."

Molly moves back and forth ever so slightly.

"Go further," Sam says.

"Are you sure," Molly asks.

"Yes, I want to see how far you can go."

I can't believe I am watching my completely naked, and cum covered, daughter get a whole fist in her ass from her best friend and continue to snap some pictures. Molly continues pushing and I see less and less of her wrist. She looks up and Sam just nods at her, signaling to keep going. Molly pushes and it seems like she has around 4 or 5 inches from her wrist inside Sam.

"Holy fuck," Sam says. "This feels amazing. Go just a little further. It's starting to hurt a bit, but I want a little more." Sam starts to massage her tits and pinch her nipples.

Molly raises her eyebrows and looks at Sam.

"Do it," Sam says.

"Alright," Molly says with a sarcastic tone. She pushes further and it looks like she got a few more inches in. Her arm is in just past midway between her wrist and elbow it seems when she stops. She stays there for a little bit before pushing further without asking Sam.

With that last push Sam let's out a grunt as she continues to pinch her nipples. I then see a bump appear in Sam's stomach. Molly's hand is pressing up against it from the inside. She is moving it up and down and a little around.

"Oh my God, I love this," Sam says. "Can you pull out then push back in and fuck me with your fist?"

Molly pulls out then pushes back in as asked and keeps pushing up on the inside of Sam's stomach. Everyone in the room is silent and fixated on this. Molly leans down and kisses the bump on Sam's stomach from her hand while continuing to arm fuck her.

"Ok, you better stop or I am going to cum."

Molly slows pulls her hand out. Once out she brings it up to Sam's face. She leans in and licks the entire hand clean, including between all of Molly's fingers. Molly grabs and puts the plug back into Sam's ass.

"We'll have to do more of that," Sam says.

"I want to try it too, but another night," Molly replies.

Sam scans the room. "Anyone ready to cum yet?"

Three of the guys that haven't cum yet all say they're ready.

"I want all three of you to cum into my hair and face at the same time."

They walk up and start stroking faster. They talk among each other, timing it out. They all nod after a minute and start to cum all over Sam. All three of them start blasting rope after rope all over my beautiful daughter. It seems the best were saved for last. They start with her hair and top of her head before she tilts her head back and they each finish with more on her face. They pull away and my daughter's hair and face are white with cum. A good amount got into her eyes and she blinks to really coat them with it.

"Does that burn," Molly asks.

"A little. I got some in them earlier and it burned a little more at first, but now not as much. I can barely see, though. It's very blurry. Will you rub it into my hair?"

Molly guides her hands into Sam's hair and massages it in like she's shampooing her hair. She is also running her hands up and down the length of her hair, making sure to coat it all completely. While she's doing this four guys walk up and say they have a second load.

"Bonus cum," Molly exclaims as Sam smiles.

All four of them cum on the top of Sam's head and into her hair. Molly goes to rub it in.

"No, leave it be," Sam says as soon as she feels Molly's hands. "Since you rubbed the rest in I'm guessing you can't really see it and I want some visible in my hair. Molly stops.

"Anyone else have anything left," Molly asks the room. No one is jerking off anymore and no one says anything.

"How many was that," Sam asks.

"I think you have like twenty four loads on you."

"Holy shit, this is amazing. It's even better than I thought it would be. Last time was like twelve or something, but this seems like so much more than double."

"You are beautiful," Molly tells her. "I can't wait to do this myself sometime."

I notice the guys starting to get dressed. One of them asks me why I didn't join in.

"We will have our fun later. I'm glad you guys were willing to do this and fulfill her fantasy."

"Willing," he says in a joking tone. "Shit, I would have paid to be here." I shake his hand and he heads upstairs. One by one each of them leaves and after the last one I follow them up to close the door and thank them. I head back downstairs and see Sam going down on Molly while pushing a dildo plug in and out of her ass.

"I'm so close baby. Don't stop," Molly says while massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Sam pushes the dildo in and out faster and keeps her mouth on Molly's clit as I snap some more pictures for them, and for me. Molly's breathing gets heavier and she starts moaning. After a bit the moaning gets louder until she lets out a loud groan as she orgasms. As she does Sam goes even faster and Molly shakes, trying to pull away and crying in ecstasy.

"That was amazing, and mean," Molly tells Sam with a big smile after coming down from her orgasm. They both look over to me.

"Well, was that what you hoped for baby?"

"Daddy, you have no idea. My body feels like it's vibrating and it was way better than I could have hoped. Thank you so much for arranging this." She looks at Molly. "Thanks to you as well. I can't believe you guys kept this from me."

"Well, it was a surprise."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you want to go for walk outside," I tell Sam.

"Duh," she replies. "I can't wait to feel the air on me while covered like this. They both stand up and look around.

"I'm so glad we recorded this," Sam says. "I can't wait to watch it."

"I also took some pictures for us," I tell her as she smiles and thanks me with a quick kiss.

"Well, it's after 1am. I think it's safe to go out now," Sam says. "Will you join us," she asks Molly."

"I would love nothing more," Molly replies.

"Before we leave I want to show you something," I tell Sam. I take her to the closet that we stored her stuff in a month ago. "I don't understand. You want me to put something on?"

"No baby. Nothing like that."

She looks at me, puzzled. I unlock and open the door, watching her face. As the door opens she realizes it is completely empty. She looks at me. "Did you move everything somewhere else?"

"No."

"Then where is it," she asks.

"So here's the thing. We said we'd keep some stuff for times we may need it. Well, I don't think we'll ever need it again."

"I don't understand," she says.

"I took everything out of here, and then went over to the storage unit that had the rest of your things, and cleared that out too. I took everything and donated it to Salvation Army."

Sam looks at me, her breathing getting a little faster and her eyes wide open. "Say it," she demands.

"It's all gone. Every piece of clothing, jewelry, anything you ever owned."

Sam looks at me, her mouth agape.

"We will figure out the specifics as they come up, but you will remain one hundred percent completely naked for the rest of your life. I never want to see anything on your body ever again. No clothes, jewelry, shoes, nothing. Permanent nudity. If we ever go anywhere or do anything you will be as naked as you are now."

"Are you serious," she asks, panting and with a little bit of a worried look on her face.

"Yes, baby. I know you want this and I'm giving you the push you needed."

"You really think we can do this," she asks.

"We will figure it out, together."

The look on her face quickly changes from worry to elation. "Yes. Oh my fucking God, yes. I want to hug and kiss you right now, but, well, you know," she says while motioning up and down her cum covered face and body with a combination of crying and giggling.

"That's ok, baby. Later. For now just think about the rest of tonight and we will discuss everything more tomorrow."

"I can't believe this is really happening, that I will be permanently nude for the rest of my life."

"It was going to happen one way or another," I tell her.

I look over to Molly and see that she is on the floor masturbating. "Oh my God. I can't believe this. It is the hottest thing I have ever heard," she says right before cumming again.

"Well, you are more than welcome to join us in this. You'll always have a home with us wherever we are as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you serious Mr. Spencer? You would let me live with you guys?"

"Sam and I have talked about it and agreed that you are more than welcome. And please call me Jack from now on, ok?"

"Yes Jack," she replies.

"And I could stay completely naked forever?"

"If you want to," I reply. "Or you can do it as often as you'd like."

"I will have to give this some serious thought," she replies.

"You guys ready to go," Sam asks.

"Whenever you are," I reply.

"Yes," Molly adds.

"We can clean all this up later," I say, motioning to all of the tarps, cameras, and other stuff.

I start to walk upstairs, followed by the girls. We head out into the backyard. I lock the door and turn around. I can't help but stare at Sam. Her body has dry and wet cum all over it and her face and hair are soaked with it. I am not sure why this turns me on so much -- seeing the cum from a bunch of different men all over her -- but I am hard as a rock and feel precum dripping out of my dick.

"I've had cum on me while outside before, but this is another level. It feels so good. I can't wait to get yours, Daddy."

"Soon enough baby girl,"

We begin walking, Sam and Molly holding hands in front of me as I watch their backsides. After another uneventful walk we arrive at the park. Sam wastes no time and sits on the top of a table, motioning me over to her. She is on the edge with her legs and feet dangling. As I walk up to her she puts her feet up on the table and is spread eagle facing me.

"I need you in me right now," she tells me before pulling out her dildo plug and licking it clean and setting it on the table. I take off my shoes and socks, pull down my pants and boxers and step out of them, and pull off my shirt, getting completely naked to Sam's delight. Without saying a word I step up and put my dick straight into her ass in one thrust. I pull almost all the way out before pushing back in. I go very slow, in and out, looking directly into her eyes.

She leans slightly forward as I move back and forth. I lean in to kiss her.

"Are you sure," she asks me. "You don't mind the cum?"

"All I want to do is kiss my daughter right now." Our lips meet and I can feel some of the cum as our faces rub together. It doesn't bother me at all. I see Molly sit next to Sam and she starts to rub herself while watching us. I pull my face away from Sam's as I continue to fuck her and look at Molly, then back to Sam.

"Don't leave her out," Sam tells me.

I pull out of Sam as she reinserts her plug before getting off the table to crouch down and lick me clean. I shift over to Molly as she spreads her legs open for me, leaving her plug in.

"I want you in my pussy," she tells me before leaning back on her elbows.

I enter her in one thrust before starting to rock back and forth. Sam is kneeling right near Molly's pussy. I pull out and turn toward her as she sucks Molly off of my dick. I alternate between fucking Molly and Sam sucking for a few minutes before speeding up as Molly tells me she's close. She starts to rub her clit faster as I pump faster, making sure to hold off on cumming and save it for Sam. After another few seconds Molly starts to moan before letting out a long breath and slowing down her rubbing. She lies back on the table and doesn't move for a few seconds before looking up at me.

"Thanks Jack."

"Anytime Mol."

Sam leans over the table, facing away from me as I get behind her. I step up with the intention of fucking her pussy for the first time in weeks as her plug is still in before she reaches back and pulls it out. She licks it clean and sets it on the table again.

"I've decided that I want to be anal only for a while. Down the road you can fuck my pussy again, but I just love the feeling of your dick in my ass so much. It's like they were made for each other. I'm gonna finally touch my clit and orgasm tonight, but for the foreseeable future it'll be only anal and long times of clit denial if that's ok."

"Whatever you want and whatever makes you happy," I tell her. "I love fucking your perfect little ass."

I put my dick inside her very slowly, teasing her. I grab her hair and yank it back before finally getting all the way in her.

"My little anal only slut daughter," I whisper into her ear before licking it. "This is my ass and I will have it whenever I want."

"Yes sir," she replies. "It is yours 24/7. You never have to ask. Anytime you want, anywhere you want."

"Turn around and sit on the table. I want to see your face as you cum."

I pull out and she licks me clean before sitting on the table with her legs spread. Without saying anything I walk up and begin fucking her ass hard and fast. She is looking at me while grabbing her tits before I wind up and slap her as hard as I ever have. Not much cum flies off as a lot of it dry now, but some does. Sam shakes her head and looks back at me as I grab and begin to choke her with both hands while continuing my pace. I am choking her harder than I ever have before and see her struggling to breathe. I lessen my grip before she grabs my hands and squeezes them to make them tighter again. I take the hint and squeeze very hard as I continue to pound her asshole. Finally after a minute of this I see her reach down and touch her clit for the first time in a week. She starts slow and speeds up gradually. I let go of her neck and slap her hard with one hand before doing the same with the other. I lean slightly back and watch her rub herself while I continue to move back and forth.

"I'm gonna cum. Please choke me as I do."

I lean forward and wrap both of my hands around her neck again, squeezing very hard. Her hand is now furiously rubbing her clit.

"Harder," she tells me. I squeeze harder and fear I may injure her.

"Harder," she says again. I squeeze nearly as hard as I can as I see her mouth open, eyes roll back, and head tilt back as her body tightens and her legs wrap around my body. Her body begins to shake and it seems like she's trying to moan or scream, but can't due to my hands around her neck. As soon as she stops rubbing and I feel her body weight falling away from me I let go. She falls back on the table before letting out a huge gasp for air while continuing to rub herself and shake uncontrollably while breathing hard and screaming. She gasps and gasps until her breathing starts to return to normal. After a minute her hand stops and she just lies there, looking up into the night sky. She stays like that for a bit as I just admire this beautiful sight.

"Wow, did that feel as good as it looked," Molly asks.

"You have no idea, Mol. My entire body is trembling."

I reach out and caress her leg. As soon as my hand touches her she flinches.

"My entire body is so sensitive right now," she tells me. She leans up, placing her weight on her elbows, and has the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"It's your turn, Daddy."

Sam grabs and reinserts her plug before crouching down on the ground in front of me. As her lips wrap around my dick the sensation is electric after not touching it for days. She looks up at me while swallowing my entire length. I feel her tongue on the bottom side of my dick as she moves back and forth, sucking like she's trying to get a golf ball through. After not touching myself for days and witnessing everything I have tonight I know I will not last long and start to feel an orgasm coming after only two minutes.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum soon. I can't last after holding out so long."

"Please paint my face, Daddy."

With that I pull back and being to stroke. My first and second rope hit her in her forehead. After this I have a quick thought to myself and aim for her eyes. I shoot rope after rope into them.

"Blink for Daddy. I want your eyes to be completely covered." She does as told and keeps blinking as I continue to unload shot after shot into her eyes as she keeps them open for each shot. As I am about to be done I tell her to tilt her head back. After she does I move a little closer and let the remaining cum drip out directly into her open eyes. She doesn't blink until I say "holy shit that was amazing."

Once I pull away she blinks a few more times.

"I can't see a thing," she says with a laugh.

"Does it hurt," I ask her.

"No, I actually love it. We'll have to do this more often." She reaches her arm out to be helped up. I grab it and help her stand. She is directly in front of me as I lean in and kiss her. She returns my kiss and I feel my cum running between our mouths and tongues as we do. I pull back and look over to Molly, who is just lying on the ground watching us and slowly fucking her ass with her dildo plug.

"We should probably get out of here," I tell the girls.