My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of these days I'll get you walking all around like this," Sam tells her.

"We'll see about that. Well don't let me stop you from what you were doing." Brooke lies back down on the rock, her elbows propping her upper half slightly up as I kneel back on the ground in front of her. I resume licking her clit and fingering her, also licking around the base of the plug still in her ass. I position myself doggystyle and Molly knows what I want. She grabs the dildo and harness out of the bag and puts it on before kneeling on the ground behind me. I push the long dildo out of my ass, grab it, and lick it clean before setting it aside as Molly enters my ass. She starts slow and quickly speeds up, pounding my ass while I lick Brooke. Brooke massages her tits and pinches her her nipples while alternating between watching me go down on her and Molly behind me. She looks at Molly and they smile at each other.

Molly grabs my hair and yanks it back. Brooke looks into my eyes as I get fucked and starts rubbing her clit to the sight. A few minutes pass before Molly pulls out of me and brings the dildo to my mouth to clean off. After licking and sucking it clean I stand up while putting my dildo back in my ass.

"Your turn," she tells Brooke.

We switch spots. "Ass or pussy," Molly asks.

"Pussy. I want to leave the plug in during it." Molly enters Brooke and starts thrusting. Brooke leans down and pulls my dildo a little, then pushes it back in, alternating between that and licking my ass. Molly continues her assault on Brooke's pussy. After a few minutes we see lights and a truck pull in. We are expecting Nick and Jack so don't completely panic, but there is still a very small worry it's not them. The truck parks and flashes three times.

"It's them. All good," I say.

We see the two figures get out of the truck and approach, coming into the very small view we get from lights in the distance. A naked Jack and Nick walk up to us.

Jack rejoins everyone

"Hey Mol."

"Hey Jack. I'm surprised you came here naked."

"I didn't really have a choice," I reply, looking at my daughter. Nick and Molly smile at each other with a little wave. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Nick."

"Do me a favor, Jack," Molly asks.

"Sure," I reply.

"Will you fuck my pussy while I fuck Brooke?"

Without saying a word I get behind Molly and kneel down. I play with her plug while inserting myself. I am fucking Molly, who is fucking Brooke, who is licking Sam's asshole around the dildo partially sticking out of it. Sam's arms are sprawled out wide.

"Don't be a stranger," Sam tells Nick.

Nick walks up to Sam's face and she starts sucking his dick. What a view this must be. We continue this and switch up spots for a bit before Molly speaks up.

"Alright, I need two dicks in me," she says while pulling her plug out and licking it clean.

"Hey Nick, how about you sit on the rock," I tell him. He does and Molly gets on top of him, reverse cowgirl. Right before guiding him into her ass she turns her head and smiles. "Nice to officially meet you. I bet this is the fastest time from meeting a girl to being in her ass for you."

"It sure is."

"And I bet you didn't think you'd be fucking three girls tonight."

"I did not, but am definitely not complaining. You are absolutely stunning."

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself. You ready to put that in my ass," she asks, looking at his dick then back up at him.

"Sure am."

She slowly lowers herself down, letting his dick fully settle into her ass. I step up and guide myself into her pussy. We alternate thrusts, in to the hilt each time then out. Sam and Brooke are on the ground making out and feeling each other's bodies. I slap Molly across her face and grab the front of her neck, squeezing pretty hard as Nick and I continue to DP her.

"You like getting double fucked out here you slut?"

"Yes Mr. Spencer," she says with a little smile. "Fuck me harder."

I pull out and bury myself as hard as I can over and over. With my hand still tight around her neck I slap her with my other one. She whimpers, but smiles.

"I love getting slapped hard with two dicks in me."

I do it a few more times before Nick joins in and yanks her hair back. I lean down to kiss her as I continue to pump in and out while Nick reaches around to grab her tits.

"I want one of you in my mouth and to have the dildo replace you."

I pull out and go around to her face, leaving her pussy empty. Sam hands Brooke the dildo harness. Brooke looks a little shy.

"Go ahead, I think you'll enjoy," Sam tells her.

Brooke climbs into it and walks up to Molly.

"Please put that in my pussy. I need it right now."

Brooke inserts the dildo into Molly's pussy as Nick continues fucking her ass.

"How amazing is this, baby? You and I fucking Molly at the same time."

"It's so hot, baby."

I put my dick into Molly's mouth and she now has every hole occupied. Sam watches from the ground, not touching herself or playing with the dildo. Brooke's face looks so intense, staring Molly right in her eyes, as she fucks her. We do this for a while and when Molly sounds like she is close to orgasm Sam tells us all to pull away. We all exit her holes at once, much to Molly's dismay.

"Wow, that was an insane feeling to be completely filled everywhere then it all taken away at once. I wanted to cum so bad."

"Later, baby," Sam tells her.

"Want to take her place Brooke?"

"I very much do."

Nick gets off the rock. "Can I be on top? I would like to look into my wife's eyes while she gets double fucked."

"Of course," I reply. I take his spot on the rock. Brooke climbs on top of me, reverse cowgirl as well, pulls her plug out, sets it aside, and guides my dick into her ass with her hand. She lowers herself until I am fully inside. Nick moves up and enters her pussy.

"I love you so much, baby," Nick tells her.

"I love you too."

"Molly is now wearing the dildo harness and walks up to Brooke's face. She sucks it while getting DP'd.

"You are such a pretty little slut," Molly tells her. "We're going to have a lot of fun together."

Nick and I fuck Brooke's holes for a while before he pulls out and walks up to her mouth for her to clean her juices off his dick. Molly replaces him in her pussy with the dildo. We alternate thrusts until sensing Brooke is near orgasm.

"Quick, get back in her pussy while she cums," Molly tells Nick. They switch again and continue. Not long after Brooke's breathing gets heavier and heavier.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Don't stop."

Nick and I continue our pace until Brooke lets out a loud moan, her body shaking and writhing in pleasure. I massage her tits as she rides out her orgasm. Nick pulls her toward him by the front of her collar as she is moaning and deeply kisses her, her sounds muffled into his mouth as she continues her long orgasm. We both taper down our speed until Brooke is done moaning and her breathing slows back to normal. She shakes her head like she's trying to regain focus.

"Holy fucking shit," she says. "That was incredible." She leans up and kisses Nick. Without saying anything else she climbs off of me, stands up, leans down, and sucks my dick clean before doing the same to Nick.

"Another ass to mouth whore. I love it," Molly says.

"Is it my turn yet," Sam asks in a pouty voice. We all chuckle.

"Baby, I would like to watch Nick fuck your ass," I tell my daughter. "That ok with you Nick?"

"Whatever you both want," he replies. He sits back on the rock and Sam does the same as the girls before her in reverse cowgirl.

"I want you spread eagle and to hold your legs as wide as they can be. She does as told and grabs the back of her knees with each hand, legs spread open far. Nick thrusts in and out of her ass as Molly gets behind me where I am standing. She spreads my ass cheeks and starts to tongue my ass. Brooke kneels on the ground next to me and starts sucking my dick. Sam and I stare into each other's eyes as we get our pleasure.

"Why isn't your pussy occupied?"

"Because I'm an anal only whore, Daddy. My pussy is to remain empty indefinitely."

"That's right you are. And why aren't you touching yourself?"

"Because pleasure is only to come from within my ass."

"For how long," I ask her.

"Also indefinitely," she replies with a smile.

Brooke hears this and stops sucking. She looks up at me. "Is she serious? She's not gonna to touch herself anymore?"

"She will when I tell her it's ok. Until then, no." She resumes sucking my dick.

"I have to stop unless you want me to cum in your ass," Nick tells Sam.

"Not yet." She climbs off of him and sucks his dick clean before walking up to me. Molly and Brooke pull away.

"Lie down, Daddy." I lie on the ground. Sam gets on top of me and guides my dick into her ass. She very slowly lowers herself down, taking her time, as we kiss slowly and passionately. She keeps a very slow pace moving her ass up and down my dick. We're not fucking. We're making love. I don't know or care what else is going around me and can only look my daughter in her eyes in between kissing her as we continue. It's like there's no one else here.

A few minutes pass and Sam sits up, breathing a little heavy.

"Sit on the rock, Daddy, and make it so your head hangs off a little and your ass is near an edge."

I sit on a corner of the rock as Sam climbs on top of me, facing me. I slide into her ass. She sets her hands on my chest.

"Hey Brooke, stand above his face and let him lick you while he fucks me. Mol, please lick his ass. I want all of us touching him at the same time."

Molly goes behind Sam and kneels down. I lift my legs up and spread them wide, soon feeling Molly's tongue licking the bottom of them. Brooke stands over my head and kneels down. I start to lick her pussy as I feel Molly's tongue make her way to my ass. I never thought I'd be getting fucked, getting my ass licked, and licking pussy all at the same time with three different girls. Nick is standing to the side watching and slowly stroking his dick. I start to moan.

"Don't cum yet, Daddy. It's almost time, though." I concentrate as hard as I can to hold it off.

As Sam continues to fuck me I can hear her breathing getting heavier as she starts to moan softly. I pull away from Brooke and look up at my daughter. Her eyes are closed as she continues to move her ass up and down my dick. She maintains a medium pace and it seems like she is going to orgasm very soon. She speeds up, bit by bit, and it seems inevitable. After another minute she takes in a deep breath of air. She sits idly for a few seconds before quickly pulling off me and standing up, forgetting Molly is behind her. They collide and Molly falls to the ground with a little laugh.

"Sorry, Mol. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

"It's ok. No harm done," Molly says.

"Did you cum, baby," I ask her.

"I was going to and right before I pulled away. I don't know why I did that. I want to orgasm so bad, but I guess I also don't want to? I was fighting with myself in my head if I should continue or not and instinct took over. Fuck, my entire body is tingling."

"I know you like the denial and bigger orgasm, but holy shit Sam, I can't believe you were that close and stopped after not cumming for a week," Brooke says.

"I know. I can't believe it either. I'll just hope it pays dividends later on."

She walks up to me as I am now sitting up on the rock and gives me a kiss. "Well, don't let me stop the rest of you from finishing." She sucks my dick before standing to the side and putting the dildo back in her ass. Molly climbs on top of me and I start fucking her ass. I look over to the side and see Nick sitting on the ground with Brooke on top of him fucking him as they kiss. I look over to Sam who is standing and watching us. Molly kisses me as we fuck.

"I love your dick so much Mr. Spencer."

"I thought you were calling me Jack now."

"I actually like Mr. Spencer better if that's ok. It seems a little dirtier."

"Fine by me. I also love your tight little asshole you dirty slut."

She sits up and arches her back, hands on my chest, as she rides my dick. I reach up and touch her tits while she does so.

"Ok, I can't hold off any longer," I announce. I'm going to cum very soon. Molly smiles and climbs off of me before sucking my dick clean. I stand up.

"I'm guessing I am going to cum onto someone?"

"I'm ready too," Nick says.

Sam looks at Molly and Brooke and motions for them to go by her. They do and Sam gets on her knees. Molly and Brooke follow her lead.

Sam looks at each of them and asks if they want to get covered. They both nod their heads. Sam smiles and looks up at us. "Well boys, let us have it."

Nick steps up to them and starts cumming on Brooke's face as she looks up at him with her tongue out. He hits her forehead and cheeks a bit before moving to Sam, who is in the middle, and does the same. Lastly, he moves to Molly as the last of his load puts a little on her face. I then step up and start with Sam. She looks down, signaling she wants some in her hair. I shoot a bit into her hair before she looks up

"In my eyes, Daddy." I aim and shoot two ropes directly into each of her open eyes, watching it drip down her face as she blinks. I then move to Molly who got the least from Nick, thinking I will give her as much as I can and save a little for Brooke. I shoot a few ropes onto Molly's smiling face as she looks me in the eyes. I then move to Brooke and just when I think I'm going to shoot a small amount a few big ropes come out, giving her a decent sized facial. I guess all the teasing and edging helped.

"Wow, that was amazing Jack," Brooke says.

"Yes it was," both Sam and Molly reply.

"You girls are simply amazing. I can't believe I got to fuck all three of your assholes tonight."

"Anytime, anywhere, Mr. Spencer."

"Stay right there. I have my phone in the truck and would like a picture of you three, if that's alright with Brooke and Nick."

"Of course. I know you won't share it with anyone," Brooke replies.

"Not a problem with me, as long as you send it to me," Nick adds.

"Yeah, of course. Ok, be right back." I run to the truck, grab my phone, and get back to the group. The girls are all still next to each other on the ground on their knees laughing. They pose for a few pictures looking at the camera and then kissing each other. I then switch to a quick video recording of them kissing and laughing with each other.

"That's gonna be a great picture," Nick says.

"Just sent it to you, along with a short video. I'm guessing this goes without saying, but..."

Nick cuts me off. "You have my word that no one will know about what is going on here and that no one other than me and Brooke will ever see them."

"Thanks."

"No thanks needed. This is just our business. No one else's."

"Daddy, will you fuck me while this cum is all over my face?"

"Sure, baby." I hand Nick my phone and ask him to record. Sam stands up where she is. I walk up behind her and slide right into her ass. I grab her arms from behind and hold them back while I thrust my dick in and out of her perfect asshole. I bring both of her hands together behind her back and hold them with one of mine while I grab her hair with the other and yank it back.

"Look into the camera the entire time I'm fucking you."

"Ok, Daddy."

I continue while pulling her hair back and showing her face to the camera. Nick is recording and Brooke and Molly are both sitting on the ground watching and masturbating.

"Ready for some more cum?"

"Always. Anytime, anywhere."

I bury myself as deep as I can with one more thrust as she whimpers. I immediately take my dick out of her while simultaneously dragging her to the ground by her hair where she ends up on her knees. Within a couple of seconds she is attacking my dick without touching it, as usual, and sucking it like she's trying to take the skin off. I pull back and start stroking. After a few stokes I unload two long ropes onto her forehead. A couple more medium sized ropes follow, directed right into her eyes. They are wide open and staring at me without a twitch or blink as my cum hits them. A few small ropes follow that fall across her cheeks. She looks up at me with a huge smile.

"Wow Daddy. I didn't think there would be that much."

"Me neither. I'm happy I had that much for you."

"I'd be happy with any amount, but this is great." She blinks to coat her eyeballs with it again. "I can barely see."

"Doesn't that burn," Brooke asks.

"A little, but I like the feeling."

"I think I have another little load coming," Nick says. "Who wants it?"

"I do," Sam replies. "All in my hair please."

Nick steps up to Sam as she looks to the ground. He shoots a couple of small ropes into her hair before stepping back."

"Thank you. Later on I want my hair coated so you boys better be ready."

Sam stands up and kisses me. I return the kiss and feel some of my own cum on my face. She pulls away.

"I meant it when I said anytime, anywhere. Wherever we are, and whoever we're with, if you tell me that you want to fuck me, or cum on or in me, there will not be one second of hesitation on my part. Not even around strangers if that's what you want. I am yours to use as you please twenty four seven. You will never hear no out of my mouth when it comes to what you want."

"I know you mean it, baby. I'm not sure I ever could do it around strangers, but never say never."

"This doesn't mean I will stop coming up with ideas for things to do and places to go, though."

"I know," I reply with a smile before we share a kiss.

We all stand around, looking at each other and realizing what we have just done.

"I cannot believe I did that," Brooke says. "It is so crazy that I went to Sam's nude, walked here nude, and got DP'd in a public forest. I loved every second of it, though."

"I'm very glad to hear that," Sam replies "I'm rubbing off on you more and more."

"It was also great to finally meet you Molly. I hope to see you more."

"Oh, you will."

"Daddy, can I talk to you for a minute?" She walks a few steps away from everyone and I follow.

"Everything ok, baby?"

"Yes. Nothing is wrong at all. I've just been thinking about something and have made a decision."

"What is it?"

"I'm ready to let some of my friends know about me remaining completely nude for the rest of my life."

"Are you sure? It's a big step. It can backfire and you may lose some of them. Word might spread as well."

"Yes. I want them back in my life. I don't think the ones I am going to tell will not be my friend anymore because of it, and won't tell others if I ask them not to, but if that's the case then screw 'em and they are not my true friend. I am not going to demand that they bring me places with them. I'm just going to tell them this is my choice and how I want to live the rest of my life. They are welcome to stay in it if they want, in whatever capacity they want. Maybe they will only come visit me at home. Maybe some will want to experience what it's like with me out in public. I don't know, but hope some or all of them do join me in public at some point."

"Well, I'm mostly glad. I knew this had to come at some point soon. You weren't going to just never see any of them again."

"Mostly glad?"

"Well, yeah. If I'm being completely honest, I know that others knowing will affect my life, too. I am ok with that, though. I love you more than you know and will do anything for you. If you're ready for more people to know, I support you. Those who know might think I'm gross, or taking advantage, or any of that negative stuff you can think of, but I also say screw 'em if that's the case. It may be tough at first, but we'll always have each other and we'll get through it together."