My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will only be telling them about the nudity. I don't think there's anyone, at least at this point, that I want to tell about our relationship other than who already knows."

"That's probably for the best right now. The permanent nudity bombshell will likely be a lot to deal with for whoever you tell. If we ever get to others knowing about our relationship we will get through that together as well, but I agree it should wait."

Sam steps closer to me, tears forming in her eyes. "I love you so much and am so happy that we have what we have. I am the luckiest girl alive."

"And I am the luckiest man alive. I could not have imagined a better daughter and lover. First and foremost you are a good person, down to your core. You have a great head on your shoulders, you are compassionate and caring, and you are the best thing in my life. You are also the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Sometimes I have an urge to pinch myself and see if this is a dream, but don't. If it is I never want to wake up from it."

We share a soft passionate kiss before pulling away and hugging each other as Sam cries into my shoulder.

I let her for a bit before pulling away and kissing her. "Alright, we should get out of here and stop pressing our luck," I announce. "Nick and I will drive back. Are the three of you coming with or making your own way home?

"I wouldn't mind cruising around as Sam brought up earlier," Brooke says. "It could be fun."

"Yes, it could," Molly replies.