My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 09

Story Info
Our night of fun with friends continues and Sam gets bolder.
6.9k words
4.42
14.9k
27
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam puts her dildo back in as we all stand up and look around. We all walk to the truck and pile in. "I have a thought," I say aloud. "Up for something crazy?"

"Please, Daddy. Yes," Sam replies with fresh cum still in her hair, on her face, and making her eyes red.

Brooke and Molly look at Sam and back to me with cum still on their faces too.

"Ok. How about we head home for Nick and I to get dressed then take the three of you somewhere like you are now. That is if all of you want to stay naked."

"Anywhere, Daddy. Where should we go?" She looks at Brooke and Molly. "If it's ok with you guys."

"You know I'm in," Molly adds.

Brooke looks a little more hesitant. "It depends, I guess."

"If you don't feel comfortable with anything please don't do it," Nick tells her from the front seat. "Please only do something when ready and if you want to. If you just want to watch we can watch together after we find you something to wear."

"Thanks babe. I appreciate that." After looking down and around for a few seconds, then at each of us, she smiles. "Ok. I will be careful, and may change my mind along the way, but I will stay naked."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I won't bring any of my clothes with me in case I end up liking it, but if I totally chicken out I can just stay in the truck or maybe wear your shirt."

"Anything you want. You tell me whatever you need and there will be no question from me."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." Nick leans back as Brooke leans forward from the back seat and they share a sweet kiss.

"I've been having this little fantasy about you being naked around people in a smaller store and walking around as if you were fully dressed. Are you ready for something like that?"

"Yes. I want to be looked at by strangers and start living my new life without hiding it."

"I'm hoping at some point you get your wish and can go anywhere you want without worry, but for now I'm thinking we find a little gas station or small store along a smaller road and ask the person working if they were ok with a naked girl going inside to walk around."

"Only Sam," Molly asks.

"I just know it's something she wants and I want to help her with it. If both of you are in too..." I look at each of them as I trail off.

Sam looks at Molly then Brooke before looking back at me. "I would love to be naked around other people in a store with both of these beautiful ladies, but for this first time I would love for it to be just me. I want to go inside without any of you."

"Even me," I ask.

"Yes. If you want to verify with the person inside first that's fine, but I would do it even if you did not ask. After you do I want you to come back to the truck and wait here. I want it to be me, whoever is working, and whoever else happens to be in there. That's it. I want to walk around and feel the cold floor on my bare feet and the eyes of anyone there on me, knowing I am in control of them in that moment."

"Jesus," Brooke whispers.

"Are you guys ok with that," Sam asks. "After I go solo this first time I will always be happy if you want to join. I just want to be completely alone the first time."

"Of course," Molly replies. "I know how much you want this."

"I'm not ready for that so no problem," Brooke adds.

"Ok, but I will run in immediately if I think anything bad might happen," I tell Sam.

"I appreciate that, but don't think it will be a problem."

We chat about the specifics as I drive us home to get clothes for me and Nick. I hand Sam my phone and tell her to look for some kind of late night convenience store or gas station along a small road at least about an hour away. She is intently searching as we arrive back home. Nick and I get out and I notice that the girls stay in the back seat to help Sam, all huddling around her as they look at the phone. We head in to get dressed.

"Are you ok with all of this," I ask him when we get inside. "I want to make sure that I'm not stepping on your toes or anything like that. I know you and Brooke have your own dynamic and don't expect you to just go with ours."

"We are both perfectly ok with all of this. If you have a thought or suggestion that's fine by me. I will do the same. We do have our own dynamic, but for tonight we agreed that we will both do anything we want with no rules. We're putting our stuff aside and enjoying ourselves fully."

"Glad to hear. Feel free to chime in with anything regarding Sam. I know she will not have any issue with it and I certainly do not. I mean we are both fucking the other's lady. I say neither of us holds back anything we want to do if that's ok with you."

"That sounds great. We are two lucky fucks, huh?"

"Yes we are my friend. I can't wait to see where this all goes."

"Me too. I am very glad we met both of you. It has opened up some new things for us."

"And maybe you guys will do the same for us with your swinger parties."

"You say the word and we'll have a great time."

"Thanks. Let's get back to our naked ladies."

"Agreed."

We get dressed and head back to the truck where we see the girls still looking at my phone.

"I think I found a good place about an hour away," Sam says as we get in. "It's one of those gas stations with a store and it looks to be off of a smaller road. It's also open twenty four hours."

"Ok. We can go and see what happens when we get there."

Close to an hour later we arrive at the gas station and there are three other cars. Two are parked off to the side and one parked in front, probably belonging to someone that just stopped to grab something quick. If they don't leave soon they might really luck out. We guess that that parked cars belong to workers or one worker and someone else. As I pull in Sam tells me to park the truck at the very back edge of the lot so she can walk across the entire lot before going inside.

"Ok. You sure," I ask Sam after turning around to face her.

"Go in there and ask if you want to because I cannot wait to get in there."

Her face still has dried cum on it and her eyes are still a little red. She straightens out her hair a bit, but I can still see parts where the cum has dried. I lean back as she leans forward and we kiss. "Be right back."

As I walk to the door I am a mixture of worried and horny - the horny heavily outweighing the worry. I go inside and walk right up to the counter. I'm in luck. The person working is a guy that seems to be in his early 20s at the most. I'd be shocked if he wasn't thrilled with a naked girl walking around.

"How can I help you?"

"I have a very weird question to ask you."

"Ok," he replies with a questioning tone.

"You probably won't believe me, but I have my girl out in the truck completely naked. She has this thing about being naked out in public and wants to come inside."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"C'mon man. Who put you up to this? Connor? Is he around here filming or something?" He looks around as if looking for his buddy.

"I give you my word that I am not lying and that no one has put me up to this. She wants to come in and walk around naked if that is ok. If not, we understand and will be on our way. We don't want to get in trouble or for you to get into any yourself. We will drive away and see if anyone else wants to watch a beautiful naked girl in their store."

"If you are serious then of course, as long as you don't mind me and anyone in here looking."

"She wants you to look."

"And it's ok with you too."

"Yes."

I look around and see cameras. "Are those recording? We'd prefer if possible to not have them on."

"Those are just for show. They haven't worked in forever."

"You give me your word?"

"Yes. If they did work I would turn them off as I don't want to get in trouble."

"Ok then. I will go out and she will come in to walk around for a little." I look around and see one person looking at something in the back. "Is he the only one in here?"

"There's one guy in the bathroom."

"Perfect."

"You're not gonna be with her?"

"No. She only wants to be around strangers."

"Man, you are a lucky dude."

"You have no idea. Oh, one more thing. No pictures or videos. I'm hoping we won't have a problem there," I say this with a very stern look on my face.

"No problem. If I get to watch a naked girl walking around that is fine by me. It was the last thing I expected tonight."

"Alright. Please signal for me if anything should happen. I'll be out in that truck over there."

"Absolutely."

I nod my head at him and head back to the truck. Everyone is silent and waiting for what I have to say.

"The guy working there said he's ok with it and that the cameras don't work. I also told him no pictures, but didn't say anything to the other people as one was in the bathroom. If you see anyone take pictures let me know and I will go back in there when you get back if you are not able to get them to delete them."

"How many people are in there," Molly asks.

There's the cashier and two other guys in there right now, but they could leave any second. Plus anyone can show up at any time."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Is it ok if I want them to take pictures?"

"I don't think that's a good idea. What if they get shared around and someone we know sees them."

"I know you are concerned about that, but I promise you I am not one bit. If I am going to be like this for the rest of my life people are eventually going to see me and it's inevitable that people will take pictures and videos. I don't only want this to be small scale where we control everything. Someday I hope to be surrounded by hundreds of people and there's no chance at containing that."

"I know, but I just don't know if I'm ready."

"I am and you love me right?"

"You know I do."

"It turns me on knowing that people will have naked pictures of me and jerk off to them. I might even pose."

I think to myself for a few seconds. "I don't think I am going to change your mind on this."

"You're not," she replies with a smile.

"If this is what you want, and it will make you happy, then ok. The guy in there said he won't, but do whatever you want. Just please promise me that if you feel uncomfortable or anything happens that you will jump up and wave your hands so that I see them and can rush in."

"I promise Daddy."

"Alright. Well go and have fun. I hope it's everything you want."

"Me too. Wish me luck," she says looking around at everyone.

"You are one crazy bitch and I love it," Molly tells her. They kiss.

"I agree. I love how confident you are in what you want and that you don't care," Brooke adds. "I will live vicariously through you."

"Maybe next time you'll join me."

"I don't think so, but we'll see."

Nick smiles at me and nods his head.

"Ok, I better get in there while there are still a few people." She pushes her dildo out and licks and sucks it clean before setting it on her seat. "Total nudity. Nothing touching me except the ground beneath my feet."

She gets out and pushes the door shut behind her. She doesn't hesitate for one second before walking toward the gas station.

Sam

As I walk toward the store I feel the cool ground under my feet. There is not a shred of nervousness in my body. All I feel is excitement and anticipation. I am finally going to be in a public store completely naked and walking around with other people looking at me. Anyone can walk in at any time and I am completely on my own. This will be a baby step to bigger goals. As I reach the door I pull it open and the cashier looks at me. Not long after the guy paying at the register looks then double takes, not believing his eyes. They both stare at me.

"Everything ok," the guy paying asks.

"Yes. I am not in any trouble or anything. This is my choice. I like being naked and wanted to walk into a store like this. I was told it was ok," as I point out to the truck.

"Yeah," the cashier says. "Her boyfriend came in and told me. I didn't really believe him, but wow. You are absolutely beautiful."

"Why thank you. Do you boys mind if I walk around for a little?"

"By all means," the worker says.

As I turn to walk around I hear the bathroom door open. A man in his 40s walks out and stops in his tracks looking at me."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

He looks at the other two guys at the register. "This is her idea," the cashier says.

"I like being naked in public places and am doing this as a self-dare. I hope you aren't offended."

"Are you kidding? This is amazing. As long as you're ok and want to be doing this, and it's ok that I watch."

"I would prefer that you do."

"Wow. Your body is incredible and you are gorgeous."

"Why thank you." I start walking through the aisles slowly and pretending to look at items on the shelves when all I am really thinking about is how amazing this is and how horny it is making me. I alternate between looking at the shelves and the guys. They watch every step I take. As I make my way into the aisle closest to the door I hear the door's bell ring and see a man and woman that appear to be in their thirties walk in. I am guessing they are in a relationship. They immediately look at me then at the guys huddled around the register. I can see them talking and then all look back at me.

I squat, facing them, and spread my legs open as I pretend to look at something on the bottom shelf. I then look up at everyone and see the newest people take their phones out and point them at me.

"She said she doesn't want any pictures," the guy behind the register says. They both put their phones at their side.

"If you want to take pictures go ahead. My boyfriend just said that as he didn't know I was ok with it. I kind of want you to, actually."

With that everyone takes out their phone and points at me. I don't know if they are taking video, pictures, or both. I hope both. I'm feeling extra daring and sit on the ground, still facing them and spread my legs wide while lifting my feet off the ground. I am spread eagle and showing them everything as they continue to photograph and record.

After a bit I get up and walk toward them. "I know I can't make you do this, but if you would please just keep all the photos you took on your phones and not share them with people or put on the web I would appreciate it."

They all say yes or nod.

"So how is everyone tonight?"

"Better now," the guy that walked in with the girl says.

"They said you want to do this and nothing weird is going on," the girl says. "Are you sure everything is ok?"

"Yes. I like being nude in public. It turns me on. My boyfriend is out in the truck just in case."

They all look out at the truck and I wonder what everyone in there is thinking as it happens.

"Can I take a picture with you," the guy from the bathroom asks.

"Of course."

He hands his phone to the guy with the girl and gets next to me without touching me. At least he's not a creepy grabby guy. I take his hand and put it around the back of my waist, setting it on my hip. He looks at me and smiles. "Thank you for doing this."

"No. Thank you. You are helping me live out a fantasy."

I take his hand and guide it to my boob. He looks at me. "Are you sure?"

"I am, but only if you want to."

"I do. Is that what I think it is on your face?"

"If you think that is dried cum, then yes," I say loud enough for all to hear. "We had a little fun before I walked in here."

"Wow, that is.....hot," he replies.

He grabs and lightly squeezes my boob, sending a jolt through my body. We take a few pictures with me doing different poses. I think my favorite was him behind me grabbing both boobs while I am slightly bent forward at the waist and my hands behind my back. After that I do the same with the guy paying at the register and the worker. Each gives the guy with the girl their phone for it.

After about five minutes I have taken pictures with everyone except the guy and girl that walked in last. I see the guy look at the girl he is with. He has a look of asking without saying anything.

"Fine," she says, "but you owe me big time. No touching, though."

"Ok baby."

He hands her his phone and gets next to me. We pose for a few pictures. He keeps his word to her and does not touch me in any way, much to my dismay. I tell them I want to walk around for a little more and enjoy it before I have to leave. I do so and they have their phones out again. When back at the first aisle I turn around and bend at the waist to show them my asshole while spreading my cheeks.

"Holy shit," the girl says.

As I look back over my shoulder I see all the guys smiling and the girl staring at me intently. I stand back upright and make my way toward the register again with a big smile on my face.

"I can't believe you're in here naked and barefoot with cum on your face," the girl says.

"My hair too. It feels better to be completely nude from head to toe. Plus it makes me realize how naked I really am. I also love facials and leaving them to dry. It really turns me on." I decide not to go into detail about my new life.

"I bet," she replies.

"Well, I should get out of here. It's been fun."

"Would you mind if....I got a picture with you too," the girl stammers.

"Not at all, Get your sexy ass over here," I tell her.

She looks at her boyfriend. I can see his dick is as hard as a rock in his pants. He smiles and kisses her. She doesn't give him her phone so I guess he's using his. She walks up next to me and puts her arm around my waist. We take a few pictures with the same poses as the others, including with her behind me grabbing my boobs. She gets back next to me, leans in, and whispers in my ear.

"Would you mind if I flashed too?"

I lean back and smile. "I would love that."

"Let me ask." She walks back to her boyfriend and I can see them whisper talking. I am guessing she is asking if it's ok that she does this in front of the other guys. He is nodding and she smiles. She kisses him before standing next to me again. She looks around at everyone.

"Ok this one is just for us. No other phones out guys, but you are welcome to watch." They all put their phones in their pocket while her boyfriend points his at us. She lifts her shirt to display her medium sized braless boobs as all the guys smile and elbow each other in jest. She then turns around and pulls down her pants, displaying her barely covered by a thong ass to her guy while he seems to be recording due to not pressing down on the screen.

She stands up, leaving her pants at her knees. Her shirt is still up above her boobs. She leans in and grabs my boob while looking at me. We stare at each other for a second before I lean slightly toward her face. We both get closer and kiss. It's just a quick peck before I slightly pull back. I stare into her eyes and immediately move back in. We begin deeply kissing. I press my tongue gently against her lips. She opens her mouth and our tongues play as we kiss in front of all of these guys. We both grab and squeeze each other's boobs as we do. After a bit I pull away and we smile at each other. We look at the guys and their mouths are all agape.

"Thank you, that was great," she says.

"Yes it was."

"I've never kissed a girl, but couldn't help myself."

"I couldn't tell. It was great."

She smiles at me then walks back to her boyfriend after pulling her pants and shirt into place. "Take me home right now," she demands. He is in for a great night.

"I'm out of here too. For real this time."

"Thank you," everyone says as I hug them all. After I hug the girl we softly kiss once more. I hope this guy appreciates what I have done for him. I pull away and walk out. As I do I turn around a blow a kiss while they all have their phones pointed at me.

I am in a daze and extremely horny as I make my way back to the truck. As I walk up I see the front passenger seat is empty and guess Nick went into the back. I get in I see that I am right. Brooke is on top of Nick in the back seat, but turning to face me while riding his dick. Molly is next to them touching herself and also looks at me.

12