My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like you're having as much fun as I was," I tell them.

Jack

"So, how was it," I ask.

She climbs onto my lap and faces me. I know what she wants. I unbuckle and pull down my pants to below my knees. I am not wearing any underwear. She lowers herself slowly onto my dick and keeps eye contact.

"I am so fucking horny."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. All of those people looking at me and watching me walk around like this. It was incredible. I want to do it in front of more people."

"We'll see."

"We will," she says as she thrusts herself down the entire length of my cock hard and fast while breathing into my ear. She does that a few times before moving up and down slowly -- each time going up until just the tip remains inside then all the way back down until she bottoms out. I can see her sporadically watching the activities of the back seat as she continues.

She fucks me for a bit before pulling off of me and returning to her seat. She leans over and takes me into her throat and out a few times before slowly sucking to just below the tip and swirling her tongue around it. She deep throats me one last time before sitting back in her seat and reinserting her dildo.

Her breathing is a little fast but slows. She stopped herself again.

"I'm beginning to think you may never want to cum again."

"I go back and forth between thinking I never want another orgasm and only having one every once in a while. Orgasms are temporary. Edging is as long as I want it to be and makes my entire body feel great the whole time."

Could she really go without having another orgasm?

I hear Brooke start to moan louder and hear Nick's thrusts speeding up. After a bit he groans while pushing himself into Brooke as deep as he can. As he is cumming in her I hear her let out loud moans and see her body shaking. It culminates in her letting out a loud groan as she cums then goes silent. After a little slow up and down movement Brooke begins to climb off of him. He holds her. "Please stay. This feels so good." She does and they begin making out.

Molly speeds up rubbing her clit while watching them. After not long she inhales deeply and holds her breath before letting out a moan as she cums. She looks around with a smile. Her attention turns to Sam.

"I see you didn't mind having your picture taken," Molly says.

"Video too, probably. I asked them to. I wanted it. I asked them to not share or post anywhere else. I'm not sure if I want them to keep them private or to see them online somewhere."

"I guarantee you that stuff will end up on the internet," Brooke adds.

"If it does I am ok with it. I am guessing it won't make world news or anything. Plus, many more people will be seeing me if I get my way."

"Alright, I think we should get back," I tell everyone. "I'm exhausted." Everyone agrees. We drive back and all head inside when we arrive.

"Everyone is welcome to sleep here," Sam says.

"We appreciate that, but I think we are going to head home," Nick replies. "If we stay we'll have to leave at night because of Brooke's naked state and then Monday would be super rough."

"Alright, we understand," I reply.

"Promise that we'll hang out again soon," Sam adds.

"Promise. We can't wait," Brooke replies.

After we all say our goodbyes and exchange kisses they leave with Brooke more naked than when she arrived. I noticed she no longer has her collar on and is one hundred percent completely nude like Sam and Molly.

"Is it ok if I sleep here," Molly asks.

"You never have to ask," Sam replies.

"Ok. And then maybe I can get a ride back to my car later or tonight."

"No problem," I reply. "I'm ready to crash. I'm gonna wash up."

"Us too," Sam replies.

We all wash up and head to our room. We climb into bed and all kiss each other before cuddling and falling asleep. We spend most of Sunday fucking and hanging out after sleeping in pretty late. Molly and I are the only ones that cum. Sam edges and stops many times throughout. When it gets dark we all get into the truck to drive Molly back to her car near the forest. After we all kiss and say goodbye Molly gets into her car naked and drives away.

"I'm guessing you want to walk home."

"Not this time. I want you inside me until we get there."

We get into the truck and Sam climbs on top of me after removing her dildo and licking it clean as I pull my pants down. I enter her before starting the truck. Along the way Sam very slowly moves up and down my entire length while alternating between kissing my neck and ears and staring at me as I drive.

"Fuck, you're so hard," she says as she continues.

"You feel so good. It's hard to enjoy and pay attention."

"Should I stop?"

"No, we're close."

After a few more minutes I pull into the driveway. I hold Sam and begin fucking her faster. "I want to cum in your ass this time."

"Ok."

"After I do I want you to insert a plug to hold it in all night."

"I love it, but I only have the dildo."

I didn't think about that. She probably can't sleep with that in her. "Alright. After I cum we will go inside while you don't let any drip out and you will insert a plug to sleep with."

"Sounds good Daddy."

As she stares into my eyes I pump faster until I release rope after rope deep into her bowels. She moves up and down a few times after I cum to coax out the last of it before climbing off of me and sucking me clean. We head inside and Sam goes straight to her room to get a plug. We both wash up and I climb into bed. Sam walks in, turns around, and bends at the waist to show me her plug with a skinny base she uses for sleeping a lot. She climbs in next to me and cuddles while we kiss for a little. We fall asleep with her head on my shoulder and arm draped over me.

Monday morning comes and I wake up while Sam is still sleeping. She stirs and I get ready for work. As I am about to leave I go to give her a kiss on her forehead. She doesn't wake up but shifts after I do. Work is brutal and I have to put out a few fires. After a very stressful day I text Sam.

"Bad day at work. Looking forward to you cheering me up."

"I will do all I can."

"I have some frustration that I want to let out."

"The harder the better."

"I'll be home in twenty minutes. I want you on your knees facing the couch with your chest and face lying on it, and your arms behind your back but not touching each other. No toys."

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl."

I get home in just over twenty minutes but park on the street for a bit. I know Sam is inside waiting for me as instructed and want to make her antsy. After fifteen minutes pass I can't take it anymore. I am as hard as a rock. I pull in the driveway, park, head inside, and am greeted by the most perfect sight. Sam's asshole is gaping and summoning me. I set my stuff down and walk over to her without saying anything. I take off my pants and go to grab the lube off of the table. I see a note that has only two words on it: Destroy Me.

I kneel behind Sam, grab the lube, and squirt it on and in her asshole. I point at her entrance and push all the way in slowly in one thrust. I let it sit there for a few seconds before starting to move in and out slowly. I hear her quietly moan. I increase the speed of my thrusts until I hear the clapping sound of my pelvis hitting her ass.

"Oh fuck. It's so good. Harder."

I pull out almost all the way then thrust hard until my waist prevents me from going further. I repeat this a few times before I speed up again.

"Fuck," she moans.

"Taste it." I pull out and she turns at her waist, leaving her knees and arms where they are. I walk up to her and she takes me all the way into her throat before sucking for a short while. I pull out and slap her across the face.

"Again."

I wind up and slap her with medium strength. When her head returns to facing me she looks me in the eyes.

"More."

I slap each side of her face a few times with the same strength. "Get back to where you're supposed to be."

She turns back around and lowers her face onto the couch. I get back into position behind her, but I am now standing and slightly squatting instead of on my knees. As I settle back into her ass I push the back of her head down onto the couch and hold it so her face is pushed in before I start fucking her again. The clapping noise of our bodies hitting gets louder and faster as I fuck her. I can see her hands squeezing hard and making fists behind her back while I hear her muffled moans. I go until I need to stop and catch my breath for a few seconds as I stay fully buried inside her ass. I take my hand off the back of her head before she leans up slightly and sucks in air.

After a quick breather I resume fucking her. I want to see how long I can before I need to cum and also see how long she can take it. I glance at the clock and realize I have been fucking her like this for about five minutes and she hasn't made any effort to stop or say anything. I pull out all the way out and stand next to her.

"I want you to lie with your whole body on the couch face down baby."

She slowly leans up. She has tears coming out of her eyes, but is smiling.

"Everything ok? Too much?"

"No Daddy. It feels so good. It's not from pain. Well, not bad pain."

"Good." I grab her face by the chin, pull it to mine, and kiss her. I pull away and she leans to suck my dick. She then stands up before putting her knees on the couch, keeping her arms behind her back.

"Will you help me lie down?"

I grab her hair as she starts leaning forward. I hold it and slowly lower her until she is lying flat on the front side of her body. I position myself on top of her back side with my hands on each side of her supporting me. I put my dick into her ass fully before pulling out and starting to thrust back and forth again. A minute later I lie on her back with all my weight and my legs off of the couch before pushing the back of her head to put her face in the couch again.

After a short while of fucking her like this I get back on my knees, grab her hips, and pull her ass up towards me, leaving my dick buried fully inside of her as we move. She is now on her knees with her face still on the couch.

"Harder," Sam groans.

I don't know what is coming over me, but I feel like I want to fuck her twice as hard as I am already. I'm ravenous. I pull her hips toward me with each thrust forward, getting as deep as I can with each one. After a minute I pull out almost all the way, stop for a couple of seconds, and bury myself as deep as I can very hard.

"You're fucking me so hard."

"Too much?"

"Not enough."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"How much harder?"

"Infinity."

I fuck her like my life depends on how hard I am going while at the same time pulling her hips towards me. I hear loud claps followed by loud moans from Sam.

"Oh my god. It feels so good."

"For me too. Let me know if it hurts."

"It hurts good."

"Fuck daddy. Don't stop. More. Pound my fucking ass! Pound my fucking ass! Destroy me!"

I throw everything I have into each thrust as I remove my hands from her hips, pull her head up by her hair, and place my hands around her throat. I squeeze a little more than medium strength. Her moans become silent and she takes in a very deep breath.

"Squeeze harder," she whispers. I squeeze my hands hard enough so that she can only mutter words if needed while I continue my assault on her asshole.

"Are you close baby?"

"So close. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum soon."

I pull her toward me by her neck and whisper into her ear. "No you are not. I am the only one that cums tonight." I take myself out of her ass and let go of her throat. She keeps her arms behind her back as she falls face first back onto the couch.

"What? I'm so close," she says as she twists to look back and up at me.

I can see the look of confusion on her face. "Turn around and face me."

Sam does as told and is now face up on the couch. Her eyes meet mine. I can see the look of confusion on her face.

"You had your chance to cum at the park and stopped yourself. I think you want this and you will not cum today. Understood?"

She nods her head while biting her lower lip keeping eye contact.

"This feels so intense right now. I promise I won't cum. I feel tingling all over my body."

We stare at each other for a couple of minutes until she is back to a normal state.

"Fuck me again."

"Right now?"

"Fuck. Me. Again."

"Get on the ground on your front this time."

She kneels without saying a word and begins to lean as I hold her hair. I lower her down until she is flat on the ground. I get on top of her and put my dick in her ass then pull her hair back harder. I put my legs inside of hers and expand them out. I pound hard and slow with one arm on the floor supporting me while I alternate between yanking her hair and letting her face drop close to the floor. I fuck her like that for a few minutes.

"Turn around and lie on your back," I tell her as I pull out of her.

Sam is now lying on the floor looking up at me as I kneel over her. I grab her hair and pull her face toward my dick. She leans in and cleans it off before deep throating me. I grab her head with both hands and hold it still as I begin fucking her mouth. I speed up a little bit as I continue to bury myself in her throat. She looks up at me while I am fully inside of her mouth and nods. I take that as a sign to go harder.

I speed up and am fucking her throat like it's her asshole. There's no resistance or gag reflex.

"I'm not stopping this time."

She nods. I fuck her throat for another minute. I feel it coming soon.

"Ready baby?"

She nods again.

I pull out and stroke slowly as she falls back and is lying flat on the floor. I kneel over her and unload rope after rope onto all parts of her face and open eyes as she smiles and looks at me. Her arms are still behind her back and haven't moved the entire time. After I finish I admire my work as Sam looks at me through her cum covered eyes.

"Hungry?"

She nods.

"Me too. I'll heat up some leftover lasagna."

"Thank you Daddy." I see her get onto her knees and stand up while leaving her arms behind her back. I did tell her to leave them that way until I said otherwise and it seems she is going to. I wonder how long I will keep her like that.

We head to the kitchen. Sam sits down at the table. When the food is ready I get us each a plate and bring them to the table. Sam looks at me.

"You said to leave my arms until you say otherwise. I'll need help."

"You're right." I grab her fork, cut a piece small enough to eat, and feed it to her. I alternate between feeding her and myself.

12