All Comments on 'My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My oh my..how daring...

life with Barbie and Ken...lalalalalala

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot summertime!

Ignore that anonymous, this anonymous loved your story!! OK, so it sounded a little contrived, it had a great progression and tension throughout. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantasy, but what happens when reality meets

sure you can pimp your wife and let her entice men, but what happens when the rednecks at the bar chase you home and beat the husbands up and sex the wives?

the chase part is a real story of a friend. fantasy meeting reality gets people hurt as all guys in bars are not thumbs up.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Oh yeah!

Great job! I'm a big fan of straight laced ladies learning to loosen up and Sue seems to have learned very well and very fast. Will hubby learn his lesson as quickly? As for the nay-sayers - fuck'em. Most of what is posted on this site is fantasy or grossly embellished stories that start from a nugget of truth. Someone once commented about another story that in this world there are no STD's, no unwanted pregnancies, no rape gangs (unless that's part of the story) and everyone is sexy as hell. If reality is what you want go somewhere else.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 18 years ago
Hot Story

I really enjoy this kind of story - the conservative wife finally realizing her beauty, and willing to show it. The story pace may have been a bit faster than you would expect, but overall a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I love these type of stories. It's just a sad that there is not more people like Rachel and Aaron in real life. Life would be much cooler if me and my wife could find neighbors like that.

ApanoptesApanoptesabout 14 years ago
Address needed

So, can we get their address? I want to buy the house next door . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXHIBITIONIST WIFE

MY WIFE LIKES TO SHOW OFF.BUT SHE DOESN'T SHOW HER TITS SHE SHOWS OFF HER PUSSY.SHE NEVER WEARS PANTIES AND HER SKIRT IS ALWAYS UP TO HER WAIST.SHE ALWAYS SPREADS HER LEGS WIDE OPEN.SHE HATES PANTY HOSE BUT LOVES A GARTER BELT AND HOSE.IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE E MAIL ME.phillip1927@ghotmail.com

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Oops!

I said, "I trust Beth completely and hope that she will be able to be more open."

I'll bet Sue better now hear Justin say that. His sex life with her will be over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who?

Yes, you need to remember your wife's name is Sue, not Beth. (I said, "I trust Beth completely and hope that she will be able to be more open.")

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it! Oh, and I knew you ment to say Sue not Beth. No big deal. Thanks for the great story.

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
bare pussy

wow didn,t take sue long to become an exibetionest great story hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Awakening !

This story is fun to read , it is not to slow and full of sex !

YeatsYeatsover 8 years ago
Whew!

That was really well written with all the action going on with different people, etc.

I never got lost in the slightest. As for the heat of the story, it was off the charts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
shot my load

thouhgt about my own wife and got rock hard

nudestjoenudestjoeover 7 years ago
What a dream!

What a dream come true it would be if my wife could find a friend like Sue did!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
I love a good Slut Wife Story

Sue looks like she will make a perfect slut Wife 10 Stars so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent, but...

Loved it in many ways. The only issue I had with it was how fast Sue went from reserved, making love in the dark to getting naked in the parking lot and fucking publicly. Love that she did it, the sudden change without a gradual buildup just makes the story less credible.

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

We are very familiar with a scenario like this one. Brings back many memories! Thank you it was very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's all good to throw off the shackles of morality, decency, civilization - so the lust, hedonism, sexuality, self-entitlement escalate. Exponentially. Ever accelerating.

And it's exhilarating, re-invigorating, exciting; temptations and new opportunities, fascinating experiences abound!

And all is well. So long as everyone holds the escalation to the existing relationship parameters, keeping in mind who brought you to the dance.

And therein lies the problem. Release the chains, you release the now uncontrollable, unbounded, unimpeded acceleration to complete narcissism and debauchery. Nothing is prohibited; nothing is denied - nothing, nowhere and none are restricted. No holds barred.

Except for the husbands.

So, how do you stuff the genie back in the bottle? How do you get them back home once they've seen and been to Parie? How do you have your cake and eat it too?

LOL! Say goodbye, loser; the whores have stampeded! A rollercoaster with no brakes; a rocket beyond gravity; a soul without redemption; a cunt open and begging to the whole world (in particular, bad boys) - except you! After all, how can she respect or desire the last, dreary "bondage" she will ever experience?

Now ponder this question. Why is it that men "control" women, female sexuality?

Simple, really. Women have no self-control, no self-discipline, a complete inability to deny themselves, their nature, their biological imperative to fornicate in the name of pious procreation - survival of the species. How convenient for them. Sexual chaos in the name of freedom, emancipation, self-realization. Ruin, betrayal, emasculation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, just plausible if it's viewed as a pre-amble to wife swapping.

jennyphiljennyphil12 months ago

Brilliant, how our relationship developed when we met a swinging couple!

zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

17 years old(I think) and this still rocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous