My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The golf course saga revisited.
2.2k words
4.23
20.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During supper one night in mid-October, my wife told me that she couldn't wait until warmer weather to show me the clothes she'd been buying since we returned from Florida, the past August.

"Honey, could you make a nice fire and warm up the living room?" she asked. Laughing, she continued, "The fashion show I'm planning will get our horns up, I guarantee it!"

"Your wish is my command. Desert port, cordials, or wine, with your fire, my lady?" I asked with a chuckle.

"How about wine."

I got a roaring fire going, and opened a French Bordeaux taken from our wine fridge. I placed both glasses of wine on the coffee table and got comfortable on one of our love seats.

Mary walked into the now warm living room wearing the first of her new purchases. The white top had a deep plunging neckline. Three buttons, from her belly button to the bottom of the blouse, kept her gorgeous tits from trying to escape. Her dark nipples showed through the thin material. "I've been buying stuff from the same places Pat buys her outrageous clothes. I can wear this out and not worry about being arrested. It also looks good with the skirt I'm about to show you."

She returned wearing a tight mini skirt with a slit along the left leg and heels. She sat across from me and I could easily see her uncovered vagina playing peek-a-boo, whenever she crossed and uncrossed her legs. I adjusted my dick for the first time. Her fashion show was having an early affect on me.

Her next outfit was equally stunning. She had on a pair of leather high waist pants, that looked like they were spray painted on her. They were paired with an off-the-shoulder top made of lace. Once again she wore heels. The pants were so tight, you could clearly see the shape of her vagina. When she turned around, the back took the shape of her ass cheeks. Her nipples poked through the lacy material of her top. "You look a little uncomfortable. Go ahead and take your jeans off," she said, before she took another sip of wine.

She paraded around next in a mesh camisole and a pair of short-shorts. Both of her tits and her extremely sensitive nipples were clearly visible and her shorts were so tight they formed a camel toe between her legs. My dick started to grow.

The next outfit had my dick standing at full attention. Mary walk over to me wearing a red lace baby-doll number with a tiny red thong, and matching red thigh high stockings. The material was shear and hid none of her amazing body. "I see you really like this," she said with a little giggle. "It will be fun to wear this at some hotel, when room service makes an appearance."

She left the room promising her return, so I refilled our wine glasses. When I looked up, she was back wearing only the thigh high stockings. She at across from me on the other love seat, and tucked her legs under her naked backside. Her nipples were extremely hard. She was clearly aroused, and said, "We never did talk about our last adventure. What gets you worked up about our Florida adventure?"

"I'll be honest with you," I responded. "Thinking about what we did the entire week gives me a quick boner, but what gets me to cum is thinking about your good-bye with Pat. Seeing you two gently kissing, with your tits touching, was an incredible turn on. What I can't figure out was the thank you's tossed back and forth when you stopped kissing."

"Oh, that's easy," she replied, sipping her wine. "I was thanking her for a great evening. She was thanking me for helping her cum on the golf course. When you guys were fucking us, I slid my hand under her left tit and gently squeezed it. Then I opened my palm and made contact with her nipple. With every thrust from Paul, her tit moved and my palm stimulated her nipple. When she was saying not to stop, she was talking to me - not Paul!"

"Wait! Hold on a minute. You touched another woman's tit and nipple?" I blurted out.

"Why not? It was the same tit and nipple I played with and sucked on earlier in the evening! What did you think we were doing for over an hour - trying on clothes?"

"What! Beep. Beep. Beep. Back up the truck Gertrude! You and Pat fooled around with each other?"

"Relax. It wasn't my first experience with another female. Remember all those rumors back in the day, about the Tri-Gams on campus. Well, those weren't rumors. The sorority based everything around sex. I licked more nipples that I can remember and my pussy was poked and prodded by my future sorority sisters, during pledge week. The initiation night was over the top. Pat had a similar experience at her college, too. But that's all for another night. You may want to get some kleenex. I'm sure you will drop a load when you hear what I did with Pat. We really enjoyed one another, before we met you guys to watch the sunset."

As I guzzled my wine, Mary said, "Once we got in the master bedroom, Pat suggested I try on the bathing suit she was wearing. I took off my lime green suit and stood in front of her naked. She removed her suit, too. We were both blown away by the similarities of our bodies. The only other difference beside our hair color was her pussy is completely hairless.

We stood facing one another and noticed our nipples were the same height and actually touched when we pressed our tits together. We turned around, and pressed our ass cheeks together. They were also a perfect match.

There was a lot of gentle touching when I was trying on her bathing suits. We both were getting aroused. Her nipples are as sensitive as mine. We laughed when we saw how big our nipples were getting. Pat stayed naked the entire time she helped me in and out of the remaining bathing suits. I also tried on some of her sexy clothes.

I don't remember who initiated the first kiss, but I do remember our tongues touching and rubbing each other's naked hips and ass, as we rolled on the bed together. Pat pushed me on my back and started licking my nipples. She took her time, and worked her way to my navel and eventually my extremely wet pussy. She followed the contour of my vagina with her tongue, slipping her tongue in every fold. I was pinching my nipples, squirming under her, and sighing when my legs started to quiver. I had my first orgasm from a woman since my college days. Pat continued to drink in my fluids until I stopped jamming my pelvis on her face.

She laid on her back and I repaid the sexual favor. I also took my time licking her sensitive nipples. She began purring like a contented cat. I spent time licking her navel. I inserted a finger in her wet slit and slowly moved it, in and out. I replaced my finger with my tongue. I darted my tongue in and out of her sweet tasting gash. Pat yelled louder than I did when she came. We were both surprised you guys didn't hear us at the beach!"

I tried not to spank myself listening to my naked wife, but it was getting more difficult. Mary got up and walked to the kitchen to open another bottle of wine. I put a couple of more logs on the fire and watched my sexy wife, wearing nothing but red thigh high stockings, refill our wine glass.

Mary continued, "We took turns offering one another our little brown ass-holes. Our orgasms were explosive from the tongue job we gave each other, but we didn't stop there. Pat walked to her bureau and pulled out a strap-on harness. As she was getting into it, she explained that it allowed her to use different size dildos. Standing in front of her bureau, she showed me a small glass dildo. She explained that it's placed into a microwave for ten seconds to warm. Snap it on the harness, inserted in an ass-hole, and that person's entire lower region would get warm. Both she and Paul love using it on one another. The next dildo came with the harness. It was your standard six inch cock, but a little on the wide side. What she showed me next was jaw dropping. She purchased a ten inch fake cock with a huge bulbous head. She said she uses it on those occasions when Paul comes too quickly, and she needs a good fucking. He'll wear the harness over his soft dick. Sometimes she said she'll use it on herself without the harness. She coated the fake cock with saliva and snapped it in place. She told me to relax, and enjoy the best orgasm I'll ever have.

I could feel my pussy being stretched as the bulbous head pressed against me. Little by little the big head inched its way inside me. I felt I was being ripped in two, but it was a good feeling, if that makes any sense. Slowly the long thick shaft disappeared in me. The life-like cock reached places in my wet pussy, no other dick had ever been. When Pat had the entire ten inches in me, she started to glide in and out. I've never been so wet. I came with earthquake like aftershocks. I yelled at the top of my lugs, and coated the dildo with an amount of discharge I didn't think I had in me. Pat pulled out of me, unsnapped the dildo, and licked it clean. She handed me the dildo, stepped out of the harness and told me it was my turn to fuck her.

I stepped into the harness, snapped on the fake cock and knelt between her legs. She immediately raised her legs to her chest, and told me to be as rough as I wanted."

My own dick was twitching up a storm. I knew if I placed a hand on it, I would cum all over the place.

"It really felt weird," she continued. "Pat was grinding her pelvis with each thrust, moaning loudly, but I obviously couldn't feel a thing. Well, that's not entirely true. I lowered my tits from time to time on her. Feeling our breasts touching kept us both pretty wet. Pat would pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits, then do the same to me. After a few minutes of being impaled by that big dildo, Pat's body started quivering, and she too let out a yell as she climaxed. Pulling out of her was accompanied by a loud sucking sound. The dildo was dripping with her juices. Instead of licking the dildo, I opted to go down on her one more time."

That put me over the edge. With my dick quivering, I furiously stroked myself. I shot a load of hot spunk all over my chest. My nipples had cum dripping off of them. Mary walked over to me and licked one nipple. She then went to get something to clean me up. She came back with a few hand towels and her own ten inch dildo.

As I was wiping myself clean, Mary sat down across from me and spread her stocking covered legs. She began rotating the massive head against her wet gash and said. "I need to cum." Slowly the head disappeared. With both hands grabbing the fat shaft, she inched the fake cock deeper inside of her. Her moans turned into loud grunts, with each thrust. "Please lick my nipples," she begged. I knelt on one side of her to lick and suck the closest nipple, while I massaged the other tit. When I moved to her other side, and repeated what I was doing, she exploded. She screamed, "Oh, My, God!" as her entire body began convulsing. She extracted the dildo, which made a loud popping sound. I immediately knelt between her legs and began drinking her juices. She clamped her stocking covered legs on my head and pulled my face hard against her pussy. Once again, she screamed with delight.

Mary gathered up the empty wine bottles and glasses and headed towards the kitchen, while I installing the fireplace screen. We met on the couch to watch the fire burn out.

Being naked together kept me hard as rock. Mary laid down, placing her head on my thigh. With one hand I gently rubbed her naked side; from her shoulder, to her hip, to her ass and back to her shoulder. The other hand was slowly stroking my dick.

"Now, what are the details about your sorority pledge week and the initiation that followed?" I asked.

"Not tonight, Mister." she said with a chuckle. "Let's wait until I buy some more sexy clothes and we have another little fashion show. Besides your nuts are empty. What I'll be telling you will make you unload as much as you did tonight."

"OK. I'll look forward to another evening like this. How about we go to sleep naked, and in the morning, we start the day with a bang?" I asked.

"Or a BJ," she countered.

"Or both," I said.

We left the couch and headed to the bedroom rubbing each other's bare bottoms.

As the wood embers slowly lost their glow, I slowly lost my erection.