My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron said, "We cannot drive home like this. What if we get pulled over or have an accident?"

Cheryl piped in, "I would suggest you be very careful and don't speed."

The girls just giggled then and Rachael started for Aaron. "I'll untie one of your hands so you can untie the other."

She reached up and untied one of Aaron's hands as Sue and Cheryl got in the convertible naked. Sue pulled the car up so Rachael could jump in it and they headed out. Rachael and Cheryl were waving back at us and said, "See you guys at home!"

Aaron reached up with his free hand to untie his other hand. He was having a little difficulty untying it with only one hand as Rachael had tied a knot in her skirt.

Jack said, "For God's sake Aaron hurry up before someone comes along and sees us all here naked."

Aaron finally got it undone and went to Jack to untie him from the fence. Once Jack was free he came to me and untied me from the fence.

We all made our way to Aaron's car and it was none too soon as another car was coming down the road. We jumped in naked as the day we were born and Aaron started the car.

I was in the back seat and said, "Damn it! They may have gone too far this time."

Jack said, "Aaron just drive the speed limit and be careful. It would be very embarrassing to get caught running around in the car naked with two other guys. Nobody would believe the story."

We rode in silence and it seemed like forever before we got to Aaron's house. The convertible was parked in the drive. Aaron pulled in beside it and we quickly looked around to be sure nobody was out. It was nearly 2am at this point and the street seemed deserted.

We jumped out of the car and headed for the front door. Aaron turned the knob and exclaimed, "Damn it it's locked. I may strangle her."

We left the front porch and went around the side of the house to the gate that went into the backyard. We entered the gate and finally to some privacy. The girls were sitting on the patio having another drink and started laughing as they saw us come around the corner.

They were all three still naked.

Aaron blurted out, "What is so fucking funny? We could have gone to jail if we had got caught."

Rachael stood up and came to him still laughing, "Oh Honey it was just for fun calm down. Besides it made me soooooo hot knowing you were driving around naked." She reached for his cock and rubbed it on the palm of her hand a few times. Aaron could not help it but his cock was becoming rigid.

That's the bad thing about being a guy when a beautiful naked women tells you she is horny and grabs your cock your anger doesn't seem to be real. Rachael then kissed him and started stroking his cock. You could see the anger leaving his face the harder his cock got.

Sue and Cheryl got up and walked toward Jack and I.

I said, "You guys may have gone too far this time."

Sue walked behind me as if she was assessing my naked body. I then felt her lean into me and wrap her arms around me as she covered my cock with her hands. "There sweetie does that make you feel a little less exposed?" as she whispered into my ear. I could feel her large hot breasts pressing into my back and her hot breath on the nape of my neck. I too could not control it and my cock began to betray my anger. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking it.

Jack had not even got any words out as Cheryl was already cooling his anger with her mouth wrapped around his hard cock.

Rachael and Aaron had made their way to a lounger by the pool and Rachael was reclined back on it with her legs spread wide open. Aaron was planted between her legs licking and sucking on her pussy. Rachael had her hands on the back of his head holding him tight to her. She was moaning and writhing from the attention.

Sue came back around me and grabbed hold of my cock as she started walking toward the pool. In a very sexy voice she said, "I'm so hot I need to cool off a bit in the pool and you are going to help me."

She stepped into the pool with me in tow like she had a hold of a leash. We got in the pool and she turned to embrace me. She kissed me passionately with her tongue then jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I put my hands on her waist and lifted her to the side of the pool. She lay back on the pool deck and I kissed her thighs on my way to her beautiful smooth pussy. When I reached her pussy she was already soaked with her juices. I ran my tongue the length of her slit and let the sweet juices pool onto my tongue. I can never get enough of her taste. She let out a sigh as my tongue grazed her clit.

I could hear Rachael nearly screaming with an orgasm from Aaron's tongue. Cheryl and Jack were now on the pool deck with Cheryl on top. Her big full breasts were glistening as they rose and fell with each stroke on Jack's cock.

I turned back to Sue's pussy and went straight for her hard swollen clit and sucked it between my lips. I let my tongue flick it as I held it in place. Sue groaned, "Oh fuck yesssssss." Sue was kneading and pinching her nipples as I sucked on her steaming hot pussy. Sue was raising her ass off the deck trying to push herself farther and harder into my mouth. I let loose of her clit and sucked her pussy lips into my mouth then ran my tongue along her pussy to again let the juices rest on my tongue.

Cheryl was moaning and I heard Jack groan in another orgasm deposited deep inside his lovely bride.

Rachael now had Aaron between her legs pounding her pussy with his big cock. She groaned, "Oh, Oh, Oh" with each of his strokes.

I kissed Sue's clit then rapidly flicked my tongue across her hard little button until she screamed, "OH FUCK I'm CUMMMMMMMING!" She shook and squirmed then sat up and slid into the pool and guided my cock into her pussy. She was so wet I slid into her easily and she sank all the way to my groin. She wrapped her hands around my neck and started pulling herself up and down on my cock. It only took a few strokes and I was ready to unload into her again.

I felt the cum rising from my balls into my shaft then groaned, "OHHHHHH FUUUUCK!" Sue sat all the way down on my cock and slowly rotated her hips on my cock milking every last drop from me. My knees buckled from the intense pleasure of the orgasm and we both fell into the water.

She came off my cock and stood up in the water. She came to me and kissed me again saying, "Damn I love you so very much!"

Cheryl and Jack were now sitting on the patio with another drink and Rachael and Aaron were cuddled up together on the lounger.

Rachael started clapping her hands when we were done and said, "Encore!"

I replied, "Thank-you very much but the encore will have to wait until my dick recovers from two orgasms so quickly."

Rachael said, "I'll bet I can get you ready very quickly" as Sue and I stepped out of the pool.

Sue said, "Rach, I'll beat you can't get him hard again in less than one minute."

With that challenge in place Rachael got up and headed for us. She said, "Who is timing this?"

Cheryl said, "I have on a watch! Ready set go!"

Rachael dropped to her knees and swallowed my flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked on it like there was going to be no tomorrow. She ran her hand along the underside of my cock and between my legs. She found my tight ass with her finger and inserted the end of her finger into my ass and massaged the inside of me. My cock nearly sprang to attention.

Cheryl said, "thirty seconds left."

Rachael slid her finger in a little farther and swallowed my cock into her throat. Her lips were resting against the base of my cock and she was massaging my prostrate.

Cheryl said, "fifteen seconds."

I groaned and shot a load into Rachael's mouth.

Cheryl counted down, "5,4,3,2,1 done!"

Rachael pulled off my cock and said, "How was that? Not only hard but I got him off too in less than a minute also."

Sue was clapping, "Rach, you need to show me that trick."

I was floored for several reasons. One being Sue again had someone sucking my cock and two Rachael made me cum again so quickly.

Sue grabbed my hand and we went to the patio table to sit down.

Aaron said, "I knew she would win that bet because she has done that to me before and there is simply no holding back."

Jack said, "Guys it has been fun tonight but we better get going it's nearly 4am."

Rachael replied, "You guys aren't driving home tonight it's too late. We have a spare room and you are going to stay in it tonight."

Jack just shrugged and looked at Cheryl. Cheryl said, "Sounds good to me."

Aaron said, "We can all get together again tomorrow and cook steaks and lay in the sun."

Sue said, "Sounds like fun." Sue grabbed my hand and said, "Were going to bed. See you guys tomorrow."

We headed for the gate to our backyard and went into our house.

Sue still had my hand as she headed to our bedroom. She pulled back the sheets and we climbed in. She snuggled up against me and said, "Goodnight Lover."

I lay there with the thoughts of the day running through my mind and wondered what tomorrow was going to bring. I was certain that at anytime I would be watching my wife fucking another man. The girls had been setting the stage and curtain time was getting close. I could feel it. Was I ready for that?

12