My Experience with NonCon Sex

Story Info
I'm not the slightest bit upset about my nonconsensual sex.
3.4k words
4.08
48.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

Just a quick note; skip to -Beginning- if you want.

My name's Jessie. I'm 18 and a quarter. I was always told stories by women older than me I didn't believe about men doing things to them in public, but I didn't believe them until a few weeks ago when an extraordinary incident happened to me, but I'm not mad about it! Hear me out.

How is it possible for a girl to have nonconsensual sex and not be mad about it, even chill about it? Simple! I don't think what happened was malicious at all! Some guys tried to romance me their way, that's all. I take it as a compliment. I didn't like their way of expressing it, but life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you make it. All experiences are good for you even if you don't like them, and upon reflection, this was one of the best experiences to ever happen to me because it made me discover a passion.

I have to say, I never made a big deal out of it, even though the sex was nonconsensual; that is, I didn't choose it and wouldn't do it if I had the choice, but I have difficulty calling it rape. More I was taken advantage of. And my scenario was the extreme example! So if I can be not angry with my experience I can understand the lax attitude towards lesser things.

I wouldn't say I forgive the men I had sex with and gave a blowjob, since I didn't really want to have sex with them and they really took advantage of me and left me in a precarious scenario, even really embarrassing me publicly... but I'm not angry at them nor do I hate them or wish them harm. They were just really horny guys that saw an opportunity and took it, and taught me valuable lessons even though the consequences were what they were. I could've really been more careful really, and as a side bonus my experiences inspired me to write a short ficton erotica based on a nightclub gloryhole, but inspired by the noncon sex I had.

I want to talk about what happened but I think only the internet would believe me. It's a wild ride but in the end it's an amazing story to take on my life journey! I've really learned to grow from this. I don't think I'll ever masturbate to it myself but I feel it'll be an opportunity to move on from it if I tell you guys my story and someone gets something good out of enjoying it!

So yeah! Trust me that I'm O.K., I just really wanted to share this since it truly is an extraordinary experience for someone to stumble across and I choose to think of myself as lucky no matter what in life because I have so many experiences to reminisce over and learn lessons from.

-Beginning-

I guess I should describe myself. I have tan skin and medium breasts, with darkish nipples. I like to think I have a big ass and that my face is a good mix of girl next door/hot. I'm 5'10 and have brown hair and eyes.

There was a new bus route from between my town and the next one over, about an hour long drive. I don't drive so I was excited to check it out. It was free for a month on the night routes, so one night I went to check out the 10pm route.

When I got to the station and then on the bus, I was the only one there. To make it less awkward with the driver, I sat in the back compartment, as it was a segmented longer bus.

About ten minutes into the drive I was enjoying listening to my music, I hadn't been on a night drive since family vacations. All of a sudden two rugged looking men came in from the front, must've been early 30s. They must've gotten on last minute, I thought.

To my surprise, they sat down beside me, in the empty compartment. I instantly got nervous and also got a better loot at them- they were unshaven, with typical muscle-head faces; handsome, but cocky. One was blonde and one had brown hair and glasses.

If I was shocked from their boldness in sitting in the same seat section as me, I hadn't seen anything yet. I was wearing a knee length red dress, and the blonde one sitting beside me instantly reached behind me and unzipped my dress all the way down to where it stopped just short of my panty line.

I ripped out my earbuds and set my phone down, reaching for my back. I thought this was some sort of prank or something.

"Okay, guys," I chuckled, "that's enough. I don't like being back here-"

Before I could finish, the one in glasses across from me cut me off.

"We won't hurt you, please don't worry. We just need you to keep quiet."

With that my heart sunk. They didn't sound like they were joking. The part about not hurting me was reassuring, but the entire message was the ultimate opposite of reassuring.

I stood up intent on running to the driver, but the man across from me stood up in unison and in and instant grabbed my dress and pulled it down and dropped it, pushing me back down into my chair when it was at my knees. with my legs up, he grabbed it again and yanked it free of my body, knocking my heels off in the process. he threw it across to his side.

I was left in my underwear, a red bra and panty set. the blonde beside me reiterated:

"We won't hurt you, just stay quiet."

I understood. I wasn't going to give them what they wanted willingly, but if they weren't going to hurt me so long as I stayed quiet, which was what I think they meant, then I was gonna take that and not make a sound.

My will to resist them evaporated after a few minutes of struggling with them in my underwear though. I went to the gym, and even at my full strength resisting them physically, I couldn't make them budge. I was exhausted after 5 minutes or so and they hadn't broken a sweat. My energy faded and I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist them at all. True to their word they didn't hurt me, merely restrained me, so I realised since I couldn't resist them or make a sound I was going to have to more or less do what they wanted. I swallowed my fear and reluctance and went limp, letting them strip my underwear off me and throw it in the corner too.

They then stood me up and guided me to the only floor to ceiling window in the bus, pulled out balaclavas and put them on. I understood what was happening and whimpered. They weren't giving me too much mercy after all. The windows were big. Whatever they were doing with me, they where displaying me in public.

Then, they took put their cocks and put me in a doggy position. I knew what was coming, no pun intended. I looked to my side and already saw cars passing on the highway. The hairs on my body stood up. My body was tingling from the humiliation and I hated it. I was being degraded in front of god knows who, about to be double fucked by two strangers, how could any part of me enjoying this?

I pushed the thought out of my head and clenched my mouth shut. I could at least foil their plans this way, I thought. Instead, the blonde intent on fucking my throat with what I now saw was at least 8 inches, simply yanked on my shoulder length hair and when I yelped he thrust in, and his partner did too.

Instantly I was overcome with sensation and my mind went blank as they both thrust in with full force, immediately going balls deep. I had fucked a few guys in highschool, maybe 4, 5, and they had average cocks. The man now in my pussy was at least 10 inches and pulverizing my clit with his pure size rubbing it as he and his friend impaled me.

I quite literally couldn't think. It was like my brain had bluescreened. All I could think was the feeling of my throat being hammered by this thick cock that I couldn't believe I was tasting. I gagged but it didn't slow him down one bit, and I didn't dare vomit on him. And all I could feel was my insides up to past my belly button being positively drilled by this meat jackhammer this man called a penis. My entire vagina was on fire from friction. My clit would not stop getting caught by his thrusting and after just a minute or two of their animalistic fucking I was holding back an orgasm.

"The fuck is wrong with you," I thought to myself. "How could you be on the verge of coming in circumstances like these?"

I noticed the blonde had taken my phone and was filming me when he took a break to slap my face with his penis a few time before going back to throatfucking me and groping my tits.

Meanwhile the guy inside me started slapping my ass while pulling out and inserting at full length, which made me positively shiver despite having my throat ravaged. Then I turned to the side a bit and looked out the window and saw a car driving alongside, presumably watching.

I got caught up in the sluttiness of the moment. I was naked on all fours, illuminated in the night to drivers passing by to fully see me taking a 10 inch dick and gargling a massive cock on video. I couldn't help it. I came so fucking hard. I basically cried out. Moaning, my entire body vibrated as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me like I'd never felt. I felt my pussy grip his dick. For the slightest of moments, I think I might've even been sucking blonde's cock instead of him thrusting into me. I lost my mind while my body rattled.

Suddenly blonde slapped my face and my entire throat coating his dick, to the point where I didn't even feel his head, just his shaft, could feel him pulsating. He plugged my nose and grabbed a boob and thrusted so hard it felt like I was going to black out from the insanity of it all.

The bus came to a stop. We had approached the next town. Had I really been fucking this guy and giving this guy a blowjob for 40 minutes? I had no sense of reality, but I realised that must be the case if we were almost there. In later weeks it would all come back to me; I had blacked out for some of it temporarily in my memory, but eventually I'd remember all almost 45 minutes of it.

I looked to my side. We were in the bus lane in a 3 lane road, and there were at least 4 cars stationary with us that could see full view of me. I focused on the one closest to the window and saw a teen boy filming me on his cellphone. My body started to tingle again. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist it and the utter humiliation and mortification of the situation, being on public display being fucked so hard like this, that I was going to orgasm again. This time I wouldn't resist it. Sure, I was going to give glasses the pleasure of feeling me come on his cock again, and it would double my embarrassment to the people watching and filming, but I was just prolonging the inevitable anyway.

All of a sudden glasses started fucking my ass and pussy at once. He would slide out, open my cheeks, slide in my ass with great difficulty, fuck my ass for a bit, then slide back in my pussy and fuck my pussy for a bit. Then he repeated. I wasn't at all happy about his penis being inside my ass and then my pussy, well I wasn't happy about either penis being in me at all, but I wasn't in any condition to do anything about the latter, so I wasn't for the former either.

However, this pushed me over the edge. The bus still stationary, I came as my pussy was ravaged by all ten inches and I choked gasping on a massive cock in front of plenty of people. I came while I stared in the eyes of the teenage boy. I came harder than I thought was possible in the world, screaming-moaning as blonde didn't stop rapid fucking my throat while holding my nose. I squirted as my body shook so hard I thought I'd break bones, and moaned so load while contorting my face I'm sure everyone in the cars knew exactly what was going on. I'm surprised my surprise/forced-dates didn't get mad at me for being too noisy.

This must've been too much for blonde, as he finally blew his load coating the entire lower portion of my throat with his semen and soon filling it a little over halfway as he pumped into me draining his balls in my throat. When he was done he slowly took his penis out of my throat then mouth but held my mouth closed and my face up, releasing my nose.

He ordered me to swallow, and I shook my head both out of embarrassment in front of the people who clearly saw this and the taste that now filled me which was repulsive. He plugged my nose again though so reluctantly I swallowed his load.

I turned to the car with the teenager. He was still filming. He was going to have an amazing time later. I really hoped he wouldn't post that online, but I later found it. I can't blame him, but I really wish he didn't post that. Oh well, it's not up to me, I guess, I just get embarrassed thinking about the people watching it and seeing me so exposed and humiliated, but people can film and post whatever they want, I shouldn't have had sex in public. Honestly I look really slutty, which is what bothers me more than anything. It really, really seems like I enjoy it in the video.

Anyway, as the bus finally started moving again glasses started to give me a vaginal enema, and by that I mean he came, and came, and came. It was like nothing was different, he was still thrusting full in and out as usual for a minute and a bit, just constantly coming the whole time. Now that we were moving the cars started to separate a bit, but some including the filming kid could still see.

I wasn't on birth control, so the fact that he was basically lubing up my pussy and womb with his semen was a bit concerning, but all this was a bit overwhelming given I'd just swallowed a stranger's load in front of more strangers while naked on a bus floor.

Finally he slowed down and finished, leaving me so full of his cum that when he came more it pushed some out as he thrusted. When he pulled out a good amount of cum dripped out of my pussy onto the floor, before I collapsed onto the floor. It was sticky and filthy dirty, even for a new bus, but I lay there limp, cum seeping out of my pussy down my leg onto the floor. I was 100% exhausted, I had no energy to get up, and anyway, I've always been very particular about sex so having two strange men's cum in my pussy and stomach grossed me out enough.

I tried to squirt out cum from my pussy. It felt like peeing. I peed myself a bit. Okay, a lot; don't judge, it was kinda a mixture of being really scared and just losing control of my bladder when I was pushing. I was pushing hard to get as much cum out as possible, but it only got some out, I could feel more in me and most of what I got out was all over my inner thighs and ass cheeks.

The whole time and as they shuffled around now they took pictures of me on my phone. I didn't see them since my body was still limp and my eyes closed, but I heard the shutter noises. They laughed when I peed myself and switched to video, which just made me blush, but hey, peeing in front of strangers is nervewracking.

I finally lifted my head and raised myself to my feet, grossed out at how dirty my body and hair was, to see there was 5 minutes left until the destination and that the two men were holding my clothes, stuffing them in their pants.

"Wait, what are you doing?"

I asked. I couldn't believe I was standing naked, dirty and disheveled in a bus. I got to a less visible spot. Glasses, the one not holding my phone, pulled something out of his back pocket and kept it hidden before slipping my bra in its place. In a quick movement, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He put handcuffs on me. He then bounced to the door to the next compartment where blonde now was before I could say:

"Wait, why?!?!"

"We brought these in case we had to restrain you, in case you were some Judo fighter or something," glasses said. "We didn't need them but now they're just a precaution so you don't cover yourself."

Before I could respond, blonde added, waving my phone;

"Stay quiet and don't come in here, get off the bus and wait for us to come back for you. We'll take you home then. If you tell anyone about this, we'll send everything to everyone you know."

And with that, they spun around and opened the door, went into the next compartment, and closed the door. I was alone.

Like I said, I'm over it now, truly, people do things when they're horny, but in the moment I was pretty angry with them. This was a really shitty situation I was in, and it was pretty mean-spirited to leave me like that, especially with what I know now. I was naked, hands cuffed behind my back, disheveled and filthy, covered in dirt, whatever else is on a bus floor, semen, urine and mud. I had no phone and no money, since my money was in my phone case. I was an hour away from home with 2 minutes to figure out what do when the bus doors opened since I don't know how they expected me to linger around a bus station waiting for them nude. Semen was still dripping down my leg out of my pussy. All my holes and frankly my entire body was exhausted and sore. And I couldn't tell anyone anything or ask for help or I'd risk destroying my life.

Great. I'd been in better situations. either way, I didn't have much time to think before the bus pulled into the station. I looked out the window and my heart shuddered, and I steeled myself to run. There were people boarding the bus from both entrances so I ran through the crowd and into the street. Thankfully soon I'd be home, but that's all another story for another day. I'm too tired now to write about that, maybe another time if there's interest.

So that's my experience with nonconsensual sex! It was scary and humiliating but also exciting and adrenaline pumping. My experience was more rough than anything I think most women go through, but even if I'm not glad it happened it was such an extraordinary experience to be a part of, and such a lesson in growth and positive thinking. I love talking about it because it reminds me how in the end it wasn't a big deal, just a fun experience. Thanks for letting me talk about it for so long!


NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers