All Comments on 'My Experience with NonCon Sex'

by NebulaDeism

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
two great stories and one writer.

This store is good it moves along, with time assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sis I know you're saying that you're ok but I'm worried about you because you're also saying that you didn't want it to happen. Which means that what happened to you is not ok at all. Have you talked to anyone about this? Family or friends who you trust? A counsellor or sexual assault hotline? I hope you have people who can support you so that you start to process what happened

NebulaDeismNebulaDeismabout 4 years agoAuthor
Hope you read this, anonymous!

Hi, it's the author here. Trust me when I say I'm okay! I know there's no guarantee you'll read this. But it was a new experience! We've all gotta roll with the punches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Video

I don't know if this is too rude to ask and if it is you can delete this.

Do you have the video link of your experience it sounds so hot

NebulaDeismNebulaDeismover 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry no

I asked the site to get the video removed, as it had my face in it. It was really humiliating to have that public. But as I said I shouldn't have had sex in public so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
should counterfactuals

"But as I said I shouldn't have had sex in public so"

If I may, this sentence sounds like the victim is blaming herself a little bit. As if you had it coming. On the one hand, I do agree this situation may have been avoided, had you made different choices: sat next to the driver, avoided this new route altogether, perhaps even screamed at the top of your lungs (that last one requires exceptional courage, but is often recommended). I even bet you did start making different choices going forward.

On the other hand, I can't bring myself to blame you even a little bit. If you did any mistake, public sex wasn't one of them: you never consented after all, even as you were being stripped of all choice.

NebulaDeismNebulaDeismabout 3 years agoAuthor
Insightful comment

To Anonymous: I guess you make a good point, I didn't give consent at any point and so it really isn't my fault. It's just hard to know that there's video of me floating around out there and probably on people's phones, so perhaps I blame myself a little bit for like you said not making a bigger scene. I wanted it to stop but I was scared if what they would do if I made noise.

I kind of wish I didn't find the video, I wish I didn't look like an absolute whore enjoying what they were doing to me in it. I also wish they hadn't been so rough, I don't like that kind of sex but I'd never had it before so I guess it made me orgasm harder than usual.

You're right though, I take responsibility for being careless. I'm a lot more cautious now and my behaviour has changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really think you're just an idiot. Like what the actual fuck. If this is real, you are so unbelievably stupid that it's just plainly ridiculous. If you wanted to stop them, you would've screamed at the top of your lungs the second they fucked with your dress. You wouldn't have given them the opportunity to threaten you. And so what if they threaten you? Oh big deal, you're in your underwear, oh no. You were a willing participant because you didn't take any REAL ACTION to prevent what they were doing to you. You sat there, like the good little slut they wanted, and let them do whatever they wanted to you. You have this so twisted inside your mind that you don't have a single fucking clue how to deal with it, so now you're obsessed with it. You can't stop thinking about it. It might even turn you on. But you feel guilty. You feel ashamed. You feel so guilty and ashamed that you have to come to this random fucking erotica website and spew your experience out to everyone online and then try to backpedal and make it seem like a "learning experience" for you and that it's some kind of "that's just life" moment. Get the fuck out of here. You reek of self-justification.

NebulaDeismNebulaDeismabout 3 years agoAuthor
Victim blaming

I believe wbat you're doing is called victim blaming, Anonymous...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I definitely want to hear the next part of this story. I'm also curious about the other parts of your Hazel series

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 3 years ago

The story is hot for those who like nonconsenual stories and if one doesn't, one shouldn't be reading the collection here. Still, story could use editing as a lot of things are not explained or don't make sense. Also, I don't believe I've even seen a bus like the one described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know how much of this story is based in real events, and how much is fabrication (and it doesn't matter either way - you have every right to change any part of the story you're presenting, this isn't a police report, it's an erotica site). So I'm going to address the character in the story without knowing whether she is a real person or not.

First, what happened to you is rape. That is a categorical fact. It's natural to minimise the event as a coping mechanism, but anyone who says it wasn't rape is completely wrong.

Second, it was not your fault. It's natural to feel blame for yourself, but anyone who tells you it's your fault in any way at all is just plain wrong.

Third, you didn't deserve it. It's natural to try to assign cosmic value to the event in order to try to understand it, but anyone who tells you you deserved it even a little bit is dead wrong.

I think it's possible that a lot of survivors of rape and sexual abuse/harassment find writing erotic stories helpful for their healing. Art imitates life, after all. Even the horrible parts. On the other hand, I don't think too many of them frame their stories quite so literally, so that's new.

Anyone who reads this and gets off to it without having a moral crisis first must be some kind of psychopath. That being said, I went through that crisis, and came to the conclusion that it's not all that different from reading any other noncon story which might well be based in truth and I'd never know, the reading of this story written by you is not in any way connected to what those sickos did to you because we have your consent for one thing, it is your prerogative to do with your experiences as you see fit, and taking control of your narrative in this way is probably very helpful for you (after all it's not like we're reading the police file or anything). Having got past all that, this was a pretty sexy story to get off to and you told it well. Thank you for that. It might be arrogant of me to say this, but I hope that consensually getting wanked over is a much-needed positive sexual experience for you after all the shit you've been through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

in whoch country did this happen?

unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck. I want choke on his coke until I go limp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous