My Experience with TS Bella

Story Info
Meeting TS Bella for the first time, she used and abused me.
1.2k words
4.47
13.4k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had exchanged a few messages with Bella, and she seemed keen to meet. I have met trans women in the past, but there was something about Bella. She gave me her address and I went down to meet her straight away.

I arrived at her place, and I was so nervous to actually go through with the meet, as I always do. But I am addicted to trans pussy, and I can't say no.

I called Bella as I arrived, and she buzzed me into her flat. I was alone going up the elevator and knocked at her door. When she answered the door she looked amazing.

She was in a laced red outfit, which barely kept her breasts in. She had a red thong with a soft bulge hidden below. She took me through to her room, and took off her thong.

Her soft cock stared me in the face as she began to lay down. She seem completely uninterested in me and her cock didn't seem too interested either.

She grabbed her soft cock and pushed it up in the air, as she went on her phone. She looked at me and spoke in her Spanish accent. "Suck my fucking cock!"

All I could do was stare in amazement, but when she shouted at me, I felt compelled to do as she said.

I rushed down and started to suck her soft cock. As I sucked on her and looked up, she was back on her phone, browsing something. I began to take my clothes off, still sucking her at every opportunity. I had sucked a lot of cocks before, so I was well aware of my way around her, but she didn't seem to care.

She eventually started to get hard as I kept bobbing my head up and down on her cock. She put her knees up, and I grabbed her legs and took her cock all the way into my mouth.

She seemed to be getting harder and harder, but she still seemed uninterested.

She eventually stood up, and told me to lie down on the bed. I did as she said, and put my hand around my hard cock, ready for her to suck on me.

Out of nowhere, and with ease, she put a condom on, and grabbed my legs.

"No! Stop!"

She pulled my legs up and I felt her hard cock rubbing my ass. She said nothing.

"I've never been fucked before."

I lied. I have once before, but I didn't think I was ready for this.

She started to push in. As she did, I pushed back to help slide it in more. Her cock wasn't exactly big, maybe 5 inches, and she didn't seem to have a lot of girth either, but I wasn't prepared for what she would do.

I stopped speaking as she slid her cock into my ass. She didn't do it slow or fast, but she did it at a steady pace, with authority. She dug her nails into my leg and she pushed her cock deep into my ass.

I moaned with pleasure and she begun to pull back, and slam her cock back in. She kept going and started to fuck me as rough as she could.

I didn't take me very long until I started to cum all over my body. She didn't even need to touch my cock. Her hard thrusts made me cum all over chest.

My cum didn't make her stop. As my orgasm made my ass pulsate on her cock, she kept fucking me relentlessly. She rubbed her hand in my cum, and forced me to eat it, as she continued fucking my ass.

I didn't want to eat it, but it wasn't my decision. Bella was the one that would decide what would happen, and I'd be lucky to lick my cum off her fingers.

She pulled her cock out, and grabbed my hair and snapped, "Turn the fuck around, you little bitch."

I turned around and showed her my ass. I didn't think I wanted it, but I could stop myself saying, "Please fuck me as hard as you can, mommy."

She climbed on top of me, and stuck her cock deep into my ass.

There was no need to be slow, she had already stretched my ass open. She slammed my ass, and it sounded so loud, it was as if my ass was getting spanked.

She would only go slow when she wanted to go deep, and she would try to fill me as much as she could.

As my face was biting into the covers to stop me screaming, she grabbed my hair and pulled me all the way back, so that my hands weren't on the bed. She fucked me as hard as she could as her mouth reached my ear.

"Fucking take it, you little bitch, take my fucking cock!"

She kept slamming my ass. Then she pushed deep and stopped. She pulled back but never pulled out as she kept her head in my little boy pussy.

She said, "Push back on my fucking cock." as she pulled on my hair even harder

"Yes, mommy!" I replied as I began to shake my ass slowly up and down, trying to take as much as I could.

The entire time, I kept begging her, "Give me your cum, mommy!"

She pulled her cock out and I spread my ass open as it gaped for her. She ripped her condom off, and pushed her cock back in, as I pushed back for more.

As I did that, she said in my ear, "I'm going to fill that ass up, you little bitch. You're going to take my fucking cum."

She fucked me strong and hard, without care for how I felt. I was her little bitch, and I would take whatever she would give me.

She finally pushed in as deep as she could one last time, deeper than any other time before.

I could feel Bella's cum filling my ass up. As she began to spurt inside me, be called me a bitch again. She kept pushing in slowly, trying to pull my ass up with every drop.

She pulled her cock out and stood on the bed, thrusting her cock into my mouth, and forcing me to clean the cum off of it.

"Clean it up, you fucking bitch."

Once she was clean, she climbed down. As I stared at her, sitting on the bed, she grabbed my throat and told me, "Get the fuck out with my cum in your ass, you little bitch."

She then spat on my face. As I tried to wipe the spit off, she grabbed my hair and said "Leave it on your fucking face."

I grabbed my clothes, got changed and left without saying a word. As I got in the elevator, there was a woman in there. I felt so embarrassed as the cum was dripping out my ass into my underwear, and with Bella's spit still on my face. I couldn't tell if she noticed, but I felt as if she did.

It started to make me feel hard again, being treated like that. To be embarrassed and humiliated. It wasn't something I knew I was into, until Bella forced it upon me.

I'm even ashamed to say, it wasn't the last time I'd meet Bella. She treated me like a bitch, and I loved it.