My Experience with TS Bella Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet TS Bella for the second time, with a few surprises.
1.2k words
4.56
4.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second meeting with Bella would come a lot quicker than I expected.

All I could think about when I would go to bed was her standing over me, with her copper skin, holding her thick cock in her hand and smiling down at me - not smiling with me, but smiling at the plans she was making to use me.

I had texted Bella once or twice. Just something simple like "Hi." or "Looking for fun?"

I never received a reply to my messages. However, one morning, when I was out for my shopping, I received a text. I expected it to be a friend, but my heart stopped when I could see it was from Bella.

I opened the message as quickly as possible, and all it said was "Come over, now."

I texted back "Are you free later on?" but she responded, simply saying "Now."

I dropped my shopping, rushed to the car and drove straight over. I don't know what came over me, but my heart was thumping because I knew what I was getting myself into again, or at least I thought I knew.

I arrived at Bella's door, and knocked. She ripped the door open, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in, saying at the same time "Get the fuck in here, bitch!"

She dragged me past the bedroom where we fucked before, or rather she fucked me, and she took me to the living room. It was modern space, warm, with large windows. The building sat adjacent to another high-rise, with equally large windows.

Bella threw me onto the couch and said "Strip." I looked out the window, nervous about being seen, when Bella leaned over me and said "I told you to fucking strip!"

I took my clothes off as fast as I could, and sat on her couch, naked and rock hard.

Bella grabbed me by the cock and kneeled down between my legs. She smiled at me as she began to kiss the head of my cock. The smile seemed strange to me, as if she knew something I didn't.

She pushed her head deep down on my cock and bobbed her head up and down. It felt amazing. I normally last quite long whenever I've fucked in the past, or been given head. I felt so embarrassed to have cum within seconds of Bella sucking my cock.

As she pushed her head down, I exploded inside her mouth. I could feel her sucking the cum out of my cock. She then lifted her head, smiling again.

She leaned forward to kiss me, with my cum still in her mouth. I hesitated, but before I knew it Bella had her hand behind my head, pulling my hair, stopping me from pulling away.

As Bella stuck her tongue down my throat, she pulled back and whispered to me "Open that fucking bitch mouth."

I opened my mouth and she spat my cum into my mouth. She started to kiss me again. I didn't realise at the time, but Bella was kneeling in between my legs, kissing me. She pulled her thong down, revealing a hard cock. She pulled my legs up, still with her tongue exploring my mouth.

She began to press her hard cock against my ass, and slowly started to push in. She pulled my head back, spat on her cock, then began kissing me again.

She rubbed the spit on my ass, then on her cock, and began pushing in again.

As her head began to penetrate my ass, I let out a soft moan into her mouth, and she responded with a moan back. She kept pushing her cock in, until her full throbbing cock was deep inside me.

She stopped kissing me, put her head back, grabbed my ankles and began pounding away.

Like a flash, I remembered the windows. I turned to look outside, and as I did, Bella started pounding harder.

She smiled again and said "Let everyone see what a fucking slut you are!"

I started to look around, and I think I could see two or three people watching. One with a phone out, one with a friend pointing, and another sitting on a chair, just observing.

Bella pulled her cock out, and said "Get against the fucking window!"

I froze and I couldn't move. Bella stood over me with her hard cock throbbing towards me. She realised I wasn't going to move, so she pulled me up by the hair and pushed me towards to the window.

Bella picked up her phone, came over to me. She pushed me hard against the glass and began to push her cock in me. She pushed her cock deep inside, and stopped.

She put her phone to her ear, and waited for an answer. I started scanning the windows, and it seemed like more people were looking, but my eyes shot back at the man on the chair. His room was dark, so it was hard to make our his features, but I could see him lifting his hand to his head.

Bella spoke softly. "I'm inside the bitch now. They'll do whatever I tell them."

I could hear them respond, but I couldn't make out anything they were saying.

"I can do that, watch." Bella pulled my head back, and said "mouth!"

I opened my mouth wide, and stuck out my tongue, and Bella spit into my mouth. I swallowed it, and she let go of my hair. She slowly started to thrust inside me again.

"Yes, he's a bitch and he'll do as I say. He loves it too much... You want me to do it now? Okay."

Bella threw the phone down. She put her hand on the back of my neck and her other hand pulled back my hair. She then started to thrust.

It got harder and harder every time, you could tell she was fucking me as hard as she could. All I could do was push my ass back.

She'd never fucked me this hard before. I let out a moan, and tried to say "Fuck yes!" It was masked with the moan, and barely sounded English.

She kept thrusting, and I started hearing her whisper to herself "Fuck yes, fuck that fucking ass, fuck that little bitches ass!"

She pushed in one last time and screamed "Fuck!"

I could feel her cum fill me up. She slowly pushed in a couple more times, then stepped back.

my legs were so weak I collapsed on the floor. I could barely look out the window. I knew a lot of people had seen what had happened to me, but i didn't know how many. I felt embarrassed, but I kind of liked that, it made me feel like a complete slut.

I built up the courage and looked out, and I could see that the man on the chair was gone.

I reached over and tried to pick up my clothes, when Bella stood on them. I looked up at her, with her still-hard cock standing above me.

She looked down at me with the same smile she gave me before she sucked on my cock.

"You won't need that, he'll be here soon."