My Fabulous Auntie

Story Info
Making love to my auntie.
2k words
42.9k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapidone
rapidone
53 Followers

Driving the rental I had just picked up at the airport, my mind was a whir of fantasy filled thoughts. I was on my way to a real estate conference in the city where one of my favorite aunts lives. I was fantasizing about what I would like to do with this sexy woman if I got her alone. I wanted to get her naked and get in bed with her. I wanted her to cuddle me to her big bosom and I wanted her to take my hard cock in her hands and tell me she wanted it. I needed to feel the softness of her face as she nuzzled my hard cock.

I had let her know that I might have some time to stop in and see her. She had insisted that I stay with her and not at a motel. I didn't want to at first because I didn't care much for being around her husband. She added that she had recently been emboldened to dump her abusive husband of fifty years so there was plenty of room. Things were looking up.

I had always found her sexually attractive. I had heard though that she had put on some weight. She was always plump and had a nice round ass and was never shy about bending over. I always stole glances at her fine form. Actually, it was more like ogling! I was hoping I'd be the only one there today.

I arrived at her home and was pleasantly surprised to see my plump Auntie O to be only just a few pounds heavier than I remembered. She was definitely not as was described to me. She greeted me as an aunt would, not having seen her nephew in years. I got a nice long hug and kiss, and I took the opportunity to feel her up rubbing my open hands along her back and sides.

I held her tight so my hard on pressed into her as well. I stroked her back all the way down to her ass and patted her there, telling her jovially that she was just as I remembered her. Oh how it made me long to get my mouth on her ass!

She gave me a swat on my ass and told me not to be so fresh since she was my Auntie. She hung up my coat and took my shoes and put them in the closet. When she bent over to put them on the floor, I had a great view of her fine ass. I commented that her bum still looked the same to me, despite what I'd heard about her putting on weight.

She told me I was terrible for talking to my Auntie this way. She said that I wasn't too old that she couldn't give me a spanking. I would have gladly dropped my pants right there and let her give it to me! I teased her that she was welcome anytime and if she wasn't careful that I might have to take her upstairs.

We had always bantered like this, though never anything remotely sexual. Believe me I wanted to take her upstairs right then. She stood up and smoothed her dress over her plump bum and motioned me inside.

I asked her if anyone else was home. "Yes Hon, I'm here alone."

"So I could take you upstairs after all," I said.

"Oh, when did you get so bad?" she replied. "Go put your bag in the guest bedroom upstairs, I'll get us some tea."

"Make it wine if you have some, Auntie."

"Tea keeps me awake at night."

I went upstairs to where I remembered the guest room to be and placed my bags on the bed. Not that I was planning to sleep there! I was horny so I took off my pants and walked to the bathroom with only my shirt on. My hard on led the way.

As I passed her bedroom I just had to step in. I was filled with wanton lust, I approached her soft bed and sat down on it. I held my cock with one hand and placed the other on her pillow. I picked it up and placed it against my hard on and pressed it against me. I rolled over and grabbed the other one and placed it under my cock also. I humped them a little while imagining them to be my gorgeous auntie's soft warm ass under me. The bed squeaked, she called out to me! I jokingly told her I was trying out her bed because the guest bed was too small.

She said I was welcome to use it and she could stay in the other room.

I replied, "I wouldn't dream of putting you out of your own bed."

"I'd sleep in it, but only if you did too!"

She replied, "you don't give up do you!"

I put the pillows back and headed for the bathroom so I could take a leak with my hard on. Well I had to sit for that one, but it wasn't the first time.

I finished and went to the guest room and threw on a pair of loose fitting house pants I'd brought with me. If all went well, I wouldn't need them for more than a couple of hours! She was just pouring wine into the second glass when I went downstairs. I could see that she had downed some as the first glass was empty but had a few drops at the bottom. She had her back to me as she poured.

"Started without me I see!" I said as I reached my arms around her and squeezed her tight, feeling her plump ass mash against my hard cock. I kissed her on the back of her neck, then her ear.

She let out a sigh saying "Are you this way with all your Aunties? Your mother is my little sister. I'm in my sixties now, Tristan! What's the matter with you boy?"

My hands were caressing her slight belly and doing larger and larger circles till I reached her big breasts. I continued to kiss her neck and ears. Nibbling on her ear lobes. She was melting to my touch. I didn't answer her question. I cupped her boobs in both my hands and squeezed gently. She breathed heavily.

She moaned when I slipped my right hand down to her crotch. "I didn't hear what you said Auntie, what was it you said?"

She was now panting and I felt that I had this lovely woman in the palm of my hands.

"This isn't right."

"Tristan, what are you doing to me?"

I pressed my palm onto her pubic bone and she said, "No you mustn't, I'm your Auntie."

"Yes you are my Auntie, and we both want to make love."

"Lets make love. Lets go upstairs and take our clothes off so I can make love with you, Honey."

I gently turned her to face me and kissed her lips. She opened her sexy mouth and I flicked my tongue against hers. I gently sucked on her lower lip and embraced her tightly. She was now mine for the loving. I reached up and began to unbutton her dress. She caught it before it fell and said, "Oh sweet Tristan, not here Love."

"I have to freshen up, lets go upstairs then."

"Sure we'll go upstairs Honey, but I want to see your beautiful body walk up the stairs." With that I coaxed her hands free of the dress and let it drop. As it did, I squatted and gripped her panties and slid them down in one fluid motion and came face to face with her bush. I kissed it and smelled her sex.

She pushed my head away and said," Lets go upstairs."

I obediently followed her, I placed my right hand between her buns and rubbed her bum hole! She swatted my hand away and said, "I need to freshen up."

I threw my arms around her and grabbed at her tits and rubbed them in a circular motion. I then stepped back and admired her big round ass as it climbed the stairs. It was a sight to behold! I stayed close behind as her cheeks lifted in what seemed like a slow motion fantasy to take the next step up. I had day dreamed about a moment like this for years.

She saw my bag as we passed by the guest bedroom saying, "You decided to stay in this room after all!"

I told her that I had in fact decided to sleep next to her in her big soft bed that I tried out earlier. I suggested that we should shower together! I've never really gotten the showering together thing, aside from being naked with my lover, but I didn't want to interrupt the moment. My lovers and I would just shower ourselves since this had always been to most convenient method.

I would then kneel between her legs and give her a licking. I liked to introduce my ladies to anal licking this way because of the clean factor. It surprises me how many women consider this gross, that is till they've had my lips and tongue tantalize them there! But I love a woman's ass!

We reached the bathroom and I stripped off my pants. I stood naked in front of her and she smiled at me. I approached to kiss her lips and smelled her mouth. I inhaled deeply then kissed her mouth. I sucked on her lower lip and inhaled her scent. I found her hand and placed it on my circumcised cock. She stroked it gently and played with the mushroom head.

"Oh Tristan this feels so nice," she said.

"Lets get showered Auntie O because I want to spend the night exploring and getting my cock into all areas of your hot soft body," I suggested.

She seemed puzzled. "What do you mean all areas?"

I patted her ass and said "Here. And in this hot sexy mouth as well."

"Auntie O, I need you to suck my hard cock."

"Please!"

"I don't know about my mouth love, I've never done that. But my bum would be ok!" she offered.

We stepped into the shower and turned on the water. I kept myself pressed against her, holding her hips as my cock sandwiched between her buns. She bent over to turn on the water nice and warm. I grabbed the bar of soap and lathered her crack and my cock before giving it to her.

I slid my hard cock up and down her crack enjoying the feel of its warmth. I then stopped and pressed it to her hole and she pushed back against me. I slipped in without much difficulty. I had my hard cock in my auntie's asshole, I was in paradise.

She placed her palms on the wall in front of us and braced herself. She arched her back and slowly rocked her herself back and forth meeting my thrusts. Her big glorious ass was hot and smooth as silk and it wasn't long before I picked up the pace and got ready to shoot my load.

She moaned as she thrust harder and faster, "Oh Tris, it feels so good. Don't stop honey, oh , uh."

She then let out a yelp as she came, that's when I lost my load up her ass. I hammered her hole with my cock. Pounding her harder as I shot into her butt hole.

"Oh Tristan, that was a long time coming. Thank you so much."

"Not at all my love," I replied.

She stood up and my cock slipped out of her ass, then turned to face me.

We kissed as she took hold of my cock and stroked it while the warm water cascaded down our bodies.

It was the beginning of a sweet and special time with my fabulous Auntie O.

rapidone
rapidone
53 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Strange!

Your protagonist is a very odd fella and that just made his aunt plain weird.

A good story has a setup, transition, and a payoff. Your setup had him masturbating over her pillow just after he entered the house - not erotic at all. Then there was virtually no transition stage. It might have worked if her lust was evident, but this seemed just like your fantasy with your own desires and nothing about your aunt's.

Apologies for the negative review, but I hope you take the criticism constructively when writing your next story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Mom, You're The Best Her son fucking her best friend has unexpected consequences.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Business Trip Ch. 01 Mom is going overseas on business and wants to bring me.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Vivacious Aunt Victoria Aunt Victoria comes back for seconds on Christmas Morning.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories