My Fae College Roommate Ch. 01

Story Info
Cody's new dorm roommate is not of this world!
7.3k words
4.69
16.6k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody Williams parked his modest white two door on the fifth floor of the Shelbyfield University parking garage, and let out a deep breath that he had been holding in. His body was bubbling with adrenaline and excitement. At 19 years old, he was about to start his sophomore year in college as a communications major. That meant that a lot of things were about to change for him. In addition to a whole slew of classes, he was moving to a new dorm with much better quality rooms!

He stepped out of his car, breathing in the oily air of the garage. The excitement coursing through his body only ramped up as he unloaded his belongings from the small trunk. He had packed modestly. A backpack with a laptop and some miscellaneous items, and two large travel bags full of clothes and some toiletries. What more could he possibly need?

After locking his car, he rolled his luggage over to the elevator, and pressed the button. While waiting for it to arrive, he considered his new living situation. Shelbyfield U was a somewhat conservative school, and kept freshman students separated by sex in different dormitories. However, sophomores and up lived in co-ed buildings, so while Cody's freshman year hadn't been very exciting when it came to meeting girls, things were about to look up. This made him excited and nervous at the same time. He was very inexperienced. Other than a quick kiss in his high school senior year, he hadn't really done much, and often avoided speaking when the subject was brought up. It seemed like all the other guys at the college had tons of sexual experience!

The elevator dinged, and the doors slid open. Cody stepped in, and pressed the button for the first floor. He wondered what kind of roommate he was going to have. Some dorms for upperclassmen had separate bedrooms with a shared kitchen and common area, but only the rich students could afford those, and Cody was not one of them. While all dormitories sophomore and up were co-ed, the school still tried to make sure that boys and girls got roommates of the same sex. Still, girls and boys sharing the same room was not unheard-of, and was bound to happen when numbers were uneven. The possibility excited Cody, but he quickly brushed it off as unlikely. He would have to make an effort socialize beyond his room and hallway if he was going to meet some girls.

The elevator doors opened, and Cody lugged his bags down the path towards his new residence. He was a fairly average built guy, standing at 5'8" tall. His hair was short and brown, a few shades darker than his eyes. He wore a plain white medium-sized t-shirt, short sleeves revealing the peachy white skin on his arms. On his lower body, he wore jeans and a pair of sneakers that were once white.

Finally, he arrived at the lobby of his dormitory. There were plants scattered around a waiting area with chairs and couches, and a stairwell entrance next to an elevator. The air conditioner was loud. Behind a desk in the middle of the room sat a curvy girl with black hair and tan skin. She wore a black t-shirt that didn't even try to hide the shape of her plump tits. Behind a pair of thick-brimmed glasses, her dark eyes were fixated on a computer screen. Cody approached nervously, dragging his feet as he walked. The girl looked up at him.

"Hi!" she said. "You moving in? Got your student ID?"

"Hi! Uh... yes. One sec," Cody responded. Where was his ID? In his pocket, of course. Why was he so nervous? This girl was a bit on the chubby side, but in a kind of sexy way, with curves in all the right places. She obviously worked there, though, so it was probably a bad idea to make a fool out of himself on his first day here, he thought, and fished his ID badge out of his pocket and put it on the desk.

"Thank you! Let me just look you up." She started typing on the computer. Cody wasn't sure where to look. The ceiling was not that interesting. "Found you! Alright, let me just print your key card. Welcome to your new home, Cody, right?"

"Yeah... That's right," Cody said. "So uh, do I have a roommate?"

"Yeah, pretty much everyone does. You'll be sharing a room with Okimo."

"Huh. That's cool, I guess. Never heard that name before. Foreign exchange student?"

"No idea", the receptionist said. "Never met him. He must have moved in early."

Somewhere beneath the desk, a printer hissed, and the receptionist girl leaned down a bit, reaching for something. She pulled out a blank card with a magnet stripe and put it on the desk. "Here you go. Floor 3, room 313. Your roommate should already have the wifi password. Let me know if there's anything else you need, and enjoy your stay!" Her gaze returned to the computer screen.

Cody grabbed the card, and pulled his luggage to the elevator. He pressed the button. Okimo, huh. Must be a dude. Weird name though, where could he be from? Maybe his parents were just hippies. The elevator opened, and Cody stepped in.

After walking through a winding hallway, he finally arrived at room 313. His new home. The excitement from earlier once again swelled up inside of him as he swiped the key card and unlocked the door. He opened it with an audible click, and stepped inside.

Before him was a short hallway, going off to the left from where Cody was standing in the doorway. On his right was a door that opened into a small bathroom, with a toilet, a sink, and a standing shower with sliding glass doors. A shower! That was great to see. In his freshman dorm, he had to use a communal shower, which was a bit of a pain seeing how Cody was a guy who enjoyed his privacy. He looked down the hallway, which was completely empty. No shoes on the floor, or jackets hanging from the rack. What? Was he alone? Was there some kind of mistake?

"Hello?" he called out carefully. "Is there anybody here?"

No answer. He closed the door behind him, turned on the light, and walked down the empty little hallway. At the end was a closet, and on the right side and an open door that presumably led to the bedroom. Was the light already on in there? He looked inside. And what he saw, made his heart start beating so fast he thought it was going to break out of his rib cage. The room was spacy for a college dorm, with a bed and a desk on either side. On the bed on the right, a stunningly beautiful woman lay sprawled out, completely naked.

"Holy shit!" Cody blurted out. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you weren't... modest. Sorry, sorry." He turned around, feeling his blood rush to his nether regions while he simultaneously felt like crawling out of his own skin. What? Was that Okimo?

"Greetings," an angelic voice behind him said. "You will not face me? Are you Kah-dee? Don't be shy!"

Who was Kah-dee? Was that her way of saying Cody? She didn't seem to have any sort of discernible accent otherwise. "Don't you wanna put on some clothes?" he asked nervously.

"I am wearing clothes," the angelic voice responded. "What do you mean? Oh... Wait. Ah. I know what's happening. Please, turn around and see me."

Cody reluctantly turned around. She was sitting at the edge of the bed, tall and slender with endlessly long legs stretched out before her. The light was not on in here. She was... glowing? Sparkling, even? How...? Suddenly, he noticed that his mouth was gaping wide open, and shut it awkwardly.

"Tell me, what do you see?" the beautiful being asked in her sweet voice. "Describe me."

"I see... A naked woman." What he saw, of course, was beyond that. There was an indescribable beauty to her, and she looked to be almost a head taller than Cody. Her long hair was golden and shiny, flowing down her back in waves. Her eyes, also golden, sparkled intensely, especially when she blinked. Her long fingers gripped the mattress that she was sitting on, long arms went up along her slim, hourglass shaped torso, which was crowned by the most perfect pair of breasts. More than a handful, shaped almost like perfect spheres, with stiff nipples that were at least half an inch long. Beneath her curvy hips, the longest pair of milky-skinned legs stretched out far, ending where the long toes on her slender feet touched the floor. Her nails were shining, despite being clearly unpolished. In fact, her entire hairless body seemed to glow with a golden shimmer.

"I understand," she said calmly. "My illusions have no effect on you. I did not expect to encounter a gifted individual."

"...What?" was all that Cody managed to say, still mesmerized by the sight before him.

"Well, I guess an explanation is in order," the angelic woman said. She sighed, and looked down, seeming somewhat flustered. What was going on?

"Are you... Okimo?" Cody asked hesitantly.

"Who? No. Ah! Yes, yes I am. More or less. My name is Ah-kee-mah. Okimo. I wasn't really proficient in all your languages yet when I transcribed my name."

"Ah-kee-mah." Cody tasted the name. Where was it from?

"Everyone here has been calling me Okimo, like you said it. I just have to adjust, so feel free to continue saying it that way. On my next visiting, I will be better prepared."

"Visiting?" Cody wasn't sure what to ask, or what was going on, for that matter. Was he being visited by an angel? He did come from a religious household, but was agnostic himself.

"Yes. I will explain... some time," Okimo said. "First, I must adjust to the new circumstances. Are you sure that you are seeing a naked woman?"

Cody nodded. "Uh-huh. Pretty sure."

"Hmmm. I see." Okimo closed her eyes and tensed up for a second, and the shimmer around her seemed to intensify. "What about now? What do you see?"

"Nope. Still naked."

Okimo seemed to drift away into her thoughts for a brief moment, empty golden eyes gazing right into Cody's. Then, she was suddenly alert again. "And now?" she asked.

"Yeah, you're still naked."

"Hmmm. Well, I suppose I will simply have to deal with this." She stood up. With her thick, flowing, golden hair, she was not many inches away from brushing the ceiling. Standing up, she was... statuesque. Glorious, even. And so, so, hot. Cody's pants felt very tight by now, and he wondered if she could notice. Should he even be embarrassed? If there was ever a justified erection, this was it.

Cody pulled his bags into the room, opening them and taking out the essentials. He figured he could unpack the bulk of it at a later point. Laptop went on the desk next to the bed on the left side from the door, and his toiletries, including a toothbrush and a razor, were placed on the empty sink in the bathroom. Did Okimo not... use bathrooms? She watched him curiously the whole time as he unpacked his stuff, and he tried not to stare too much. Every time he caught a glimpse of her, he felt a twitching coming from his tight crotch.

With that out of the way, he sat down on his bed with his feet on the floor. Okimo sat down on hers perched up on one hand, long legs stretched out to the side. God, she was so beautiful. What was he going to do? "So... What's going on?" he asked. "Who, or what, are you? If that's not too rude a question to ask."

Okimo sighed. "I am a fae. I am... Not of this world."

Cody blinked hard. "Fae? What the fuck? Sorry... What's a Fae?"

"We fae come from another realm. A sort of... realm in between all the other realms, if that makes sense."

"Realms within realms," Cody said. "Sure."

"Yes. We go on visitings... I am on one. To your world."

"That you are." A million questions were surging through Cody's mind, and catching just one of them was difficult. "What's a visiting?"

"We explore the many realms. Find out what their inhabitants are like. Study them, gather knowledge."

"I see," Cody said. "So, you're pretending to be a college student here on Earth?"

"Earth?" Okimo said, looking surprised for a second. "Ah, that's right. The name of this sphere. Yes, I am, as you say, 'pretending' to study at this academy."

"Right. So, what do you study?"

"I am a business major."

"Sure," Cody said. Not the answer he was looking for. "But like, what do you really study? As part of your visiting?"

"Like I said, this realm and its inhabitants."

"That's a very vague answer." Cody finally realized how ridiculous this woman's story was. He had been spellbound by her beauty, but now he was starting to feel uneasy about the whole situation. Fae? Yeah right. Realm between realms, my ass, he thought. "Can you be more specific?"

"Well... I don't really want to compromise my visiting, more than I already have by revealing myself to you," Okimo said. "I really was not expecting to encounter a gifted one..."

"Sure, I'm a gifted one. But what do you want with me?"

"The knowledge I seek for my visiting is to see how the people of this world socialize and interact. I can tell you that much."

"World, sphere, realm. Which is it?"

"They are all different things."

"Alright," Cody said, getting increasingly skeptical. "So... What does it mean, me being a gifted one?"

Okimo sighed. "It means a lot of things. But, most importantly, it means that my fae powers have no effect on you."

"Fae powers?"

"I don't know what else to call it. You can see that I am naked, right?"

Cody nodded a bit too eagerly. "Uh-huh."

"So, you can see my true form. The others of my kind do not."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for one, it means that they see my illusion! Including the clothing I have selected as part of it. They definitely do not see me 'naked'!"

"Are you wearing an illusion right now?"

"I am," Okimo said, sounding slightly frustrated. "I have gone through several of them since we met."

An idea came to Cody's mind. "Let me try something," he said, and fished his phone out of his pocket. He swiped the screen to unlock it, and opened the camera app. Suddenly, he felt very rude about what he was doing. "Uh, I hope you don't mind."

Okimo did not seem to react at all. Cody faced the phone camera towards her and looked at the screen. He saw... A girl, perhaps 20 years old. She was tall and blonde, looking very much like Okimo, but more... earthly. She wore a plain white t-shirt over her full, round tits, a pair of jeans, and shiny white sneakers. "I fixed up the shoes a bit. They seemed to need cleaning."

"Oh, very funny," Cody said. "Same outfit huh."

"It was meant as a compliment. I still have a lot to learn about your kind."

Suddenly, Cody realized that his phone screen and reality were showing two completely different things. On his phone was, while still very hot, a regular college girl who had for some reason copied his outfit. With him in the room was a stunningly gorgeous otherworldly creature. A fae, who was wearing nothing at all. What the absolute hell was happening?

"Keep watching your device," Okimo said. Cody tried his best not to look at the glowing, naked woman in front of him, and obey the instruction.

Okimo blinked, and the woman on the phone was now wearing a yellow sun dress and sandals. She blinked again, and the outfit changed to a jet black formal tuxedo, complete with a bow tie and dress shoes. One more blink. The woman on the screen was naked. Blink. The woman on the screen was... gone?

Cody looked up from his phone. "What the hell..."

"That is what most humans see. I thought that would apply to all of you, at least the ones I would encounter, but here you are."

"Yeah..." Cody said, sheepishly looking down at the floor. "So... what do we do now?"

"I would ask you not to reveal my true nature to any other human. The consequences would be... dire, for your kind and mine. Contact between realms must be done with great care."

"Sure. It's not like anyone would believe me, anyway. Hey everyone, my roommate is a fae."

"Please do not say that to anyone," Okimo said sternly.

"Hah, I won't. Like I said, nobody would believe me anyway. I was being sarcastic."

"I... am not really sure what that means."

"It's... It's like..." Cody said. How could you possibly describe sarcasm to an otherworldly being? "It's when you say something you don't really mean. To be funny."

"Like I said before, I still have a lot to learn about your kind."

"Yeah..." The room fell silent. Cody had no idea what to do. Okimo just kept staring at him, and her beauty made it almost physically difficult to both look at her, and to look away. "I guess we're roommates now, huh. That's gonna be... interesting."

"Yes, it seems like we will be inhabiting this space together," Okimo said. "Tell me... Cody. Did I say it right?"

"Yeah, you got it this time."

"Cody. Do you find it pleasing to be... roommates with me?"

He just laughed awkwardly. What a question. In some ways, the answer was a definite yes. "Yeah, I think so," he said.

"But you are not sure?"

"Well..." Cody paused for a second, trying to compose an answer. "It's all very strange to me, this... Fae and realms stuff. You uh... you are very beautiful, though." The last sentence just slipped out of him. His heart started racing again. Why did he say that? He simply didn't want to be rude, to tell her that sure, he did find it pleasing in some way.

"I understand that it is strange to you. It wasn't meant to be revealed. But it is good that you find my true form pleasing."

"Yeah... So... What do you wanna do now? I mean, it's a few days before classes start for the semester."

"Hmmm... Can you show me your true form?"

What? Cody felt somewhat perturbed by that question. He had to remember that he was dealing with an actual alien here, and to be patient. "What do you mean by my true form?" he asked her.

"Your true form is covered by clothes. I understand it is a type of material illusion that is very important to your kind."

"Ah... You want me to get naked," he said, being suddenly reminded that his cock was pulsing so hard it felt like it was trying to break out of his pants. His nerves blew up even more, making him feel somewhat anxious. Could he really do this? "I mean, I can see you naked. I suppose it is only fair. But... yes. Clothes are important here."

"Why is that?"

"Uh... shit. Well, to protect from the cold, for one."

"Is it cold here? It feels warm."

"Yeah, that doesn't really apply here, at least not in the late summer... I dunno, I guess we just like to cover up our... private parts."

"Private parts. Like body parts?"

"Yeah... Some body parts are considered private."

"Your clothes cover most of your body. Is it all private?"

"Not really. Just... around here," Cody said, standing up and gesturing with his hands around his waist in a circular motion. "And I guess up here for girls." His hands moved up, forming cup shapes on his chest.

Okimo stood up in front of Cody. His eyes were right below her chin. He couldn't help but glimpse down at her shapely breasts. Their dagger-like nipples almost seemed to call out for him. She grabbed them with her hands, squeezing them, long fingers twisting her stiff pink nipples. "So these are private parts for me, but not for you, is that right?"

"Yep, that's right."

"Why?" She kept on kneading her firm breasts, and Cody could not look away from them now.

"Uh... That's a great question." He struggled to think of an explanation, his mind being most preoccupied for the moment. "Can I get back to you on that one?"

"Sure," Okimo said. "I have plenty of time to study these things. It's great that you want to help me!"

"Yeah, great."

"So, can I see your true form now?"

"You want me to take off my clothes?"

"Yes."

Cody hesitated. Was he really going to...? He certainly did not expect to get this far this early into the year. What a start! Well, no use backing out now. He started by taking of his shirt, putting it on the desk chair next to his bed.

"Hmmm... "Okimo said, scanning him up and down with her golden eyes. "I see. Your 'parts' there are different, and not private. I would still like to know why, but we can talk more about that later."