All Comments on 'My Fall and Rise Ch. 08'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Interesting

I always like hearing other peoples stories. The theme song of my 20's could have been "tripping on a hole with a paper heart" , because it was filled with Shrooms Ex acid and lots and lots of blow. I rarely lived in a world where I really knew what was going on I was so fucked up all the time. Sadly I watched people die, go to prison or basically become shadows of themselves over the years then. I however, by sheer luck managed to avoid all that even though I probably should have had all 3 happen to me but somehow as always, I fell ass backwards into luck when things went wrong. 20 years later at age 48 I wonder how none of the horrors that you tell or I've seen happen to others, never happened to me.

ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
Brutal Reality

Well well, here it comes, this the peak of the wave many of us have surfed, methinks it’s gonna come tumbling down like a tsunami very soon. I’m just so loving this however, I feel for you, as, if these chapters were put into relevant categories your read count would have been through the roof. Just sayin, you missed a trick here I think.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Oh, to be young....

....and invincible. What a difference a few years make.What a difference sobriety makes. *****

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyabout 6 years ago
This is exceptional...

... in that - every other chapter so far has had a big 'downer' at the end.

Makes me think the next one is likely to be massive :o

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy12 months ago

Mmmh ….. she was not used to the amount of cocaine …. May she was never ever having trying it before and so an innocent soul becomes a addicted ….. humans are weak and being an alcoholic and clean for two decades, one beer and you're back in the race ….. task force’s fighting drugs and the dealers, but alcohol is killing more people …. Why my tirade, because your writing is more like reading a diary ….. your talent is special

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌹🍀

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Really loving the story, Melissa and Nicky are like a runaway train wreck waiting to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES