My Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never sell you. You are the father of our daughter! Just behave please!" She was now crying. Faced with what I saw in that dream, my attitude changed.

"I will my Mistress. I will behave. Please don't give up on me. I would like to have those gifts you wanted to give me so that I could please you in all ways. I understand if you can't do that. I hope there is a way that I can earn your faith and trust back." I said softly.

"Make love to me right here." She said as she unlocked my cage.

"Yes Mistress."

My cock responded instantly. I was on her like a shot. Kissing her, pawing her now leaky. heavy breasts. I made love to my sister on the floor as the two flies in the house feasted on oatmeal. She was as tight as ever and it fueled my passion. I loved my sister, even though she owned me.

I brought her to her first orgasm, but I kept going. I didn't need medications. I just needed Mandy. I was beginning to sweat as she had her second orgasm. I was getting tired. (Had it been an hour?). I had her on top now, riding me ruthlessly. After her third orgasm I finally let loose with a massive load. I couldn't believe what Mandy did next.

Mandy knee walked up to my face and ordered me to clean all of my cum out of her. I'd have protested if her weight wasn't firmly over my mouth and most of my face. As I swallowed the salty globs along with her tasty juices, I stopped complaining. I felt her have a fourth orgasm which was quickly followed by a bladder of mild piss. Now I WAS complaining, via moans as she held herself on top of my face. Drink it, or drown. Not really a choice. I drank all of it.

As I recovered I heard and felt Mandy lock my cock, and leave the kitchen. I realized that she was a freight train trying to ride two tracks. One, where she was a loving wife. The other where she was a hardcore Domme. I assumed that she must be getting pressure from either her work friends or our family to be more dominant. The nasty cum/piss belch shook me from my thoughts as I cleaned up the dishes.

Mandy went to work, as I cleaned the house. I played some music which made the time go faster. I found myself dancing while the vacuum ran over the spare bedroom floors, when I thought I heard the doorbell. I turned off the vacuum and looked out the window that overlooked our street. I saw a car parked there and my stomach dropped. It was Brandy's.

I went downstairs after putting the vacuum away. When I got to the door my sister was smiling at me. I unlocked the door, went to my knees and welcomed her in. I offered her something to eat or drink but she scoffed, then laughed.

"Mandy finally got you SOMEWHAT trained I see. About time. Nice house. Eyes up!" She ordered. I looked at her.

"For someone that hates her family, Amanda sure has a lot of questions for mom when it comes to dealing with you. She told mom about the stunts you pulled. She also said that you would rather be sold to me than be altered. That true Randall? You may speak." She stared down at me.

"Yes, I said that. I was calling her bluff." I answered.

"Bluff huh? Okay. Well big brother I have news for you. Did you know that our sister is in a romantic relationship with her co-worker, and her free husband?" Brandy's eyebrows lifted. She looked concerned, and quite serious.

"Sister, with all respect, I know that is very most likely untrue." I said. She nodded, then pulled out her phone. She tapped it a few times and showed me a picture of some man standing, kissing Amanda's hand as Amanda tongue wrestled with a 30-something woman. It was outside of a restaurant.

"She couldn't have a free brother, so I think she wants to marry into their freedom situation." Brandy put the phone away.

"If I can't be free how can he?" I asked. Brandi took off her coat and handed it to me. She sat on the couch as I hung her coat.

"Grandfather clauses." She stated as I crawled to her feet. (No, this had to be someone for a business meeting. Brandy is toying with me like she always does. But why the kiss?)

"She is unstable Randy. She tells mom she loves you, then she says she hates you. She wants you to be a free husband, then she wants you to be sissified. Honestly. I'm amazed you didn't call me. You know I would treat you better." Brandy pulled my chin up to face her. "Was your answer true? Do you want to be sold to me Randy?" She looked at me expectantly.

"I'm not sure. This news...." I stammered. My heart was shredded. Why would Amanda cheat on me?

"Tell you what Randy. If you agree to be sold to me, you will know that I will never ever love a man like I will love you. Hell, I'll go one better! You can be the father of our child, and Candy's child! I married Candy a month ago, I will help you with the divorce, and you can marry us!" She beamed a bright smile as her black hair framed her face.

"Brandy, no offense, but you are mean. It was a bluff, I needed to make Amanda see that I was serious." I said from my knees.

"Oh I can see how serious you are. After Mandy gives birth to my niece.. you will find yourself sucking out some other mans cum from her futile twat, months later. Are you going to be drinking that cum because you love it, or are you defending the womb that is in your wife?" Brandy taunted.

"As I said you are mean." I commented lowly.

"I'm mean." She said lowly. "I'm trying to save you Randall!"

"I'll take my chances." I said. Brandy again nodded and touched her phone a few times. She showed me a screen shot.

"10:30am Thursday Appointment : Dr. Fugate, Urologist/ Dr Jennings, Plastic Surgeon/ Dr Samuels, Psychiatry, DDS Henry, Dental specialist. Surgery from 12:00pm to 5pm. Included: Phallus reduction, breast augmentation, testicular castration, anal lubrication implants, jaw shaving, mandible muscle reassignment, tongue strengthening and lengthening, complete tooth extraction, gag reflex nullification, kidney augmentation for urea processing, DNA reconstruction for fecal processing, and sissification reprogramming. Authorized by Amanda Stevens for slave Randall Stevens."

I read the phone, and felt nausea. This had to be a trick.

"I'm not falling for your tricks Brandy." I stared at her face to see if I could see some sort of clue about this lie.

"No trick. Go ahead look it up on Mandy's computer, that's where the appointment came from after all!" She smiled. I found my Mistresses laptop on the couch and opened it. It was password protected.

"The password is 'randylove21'" Brandy informed. Now I know this was bullshit. Brandy hacked the med site and made it look like Mandy had done it. I typed in the password and went to the hospital scheduling. It was all there. I shook it off.

"Randall. I know that I'm a Feminist. But what she is about to do in a week, is beyond anything I'd ever do. Our sister is not right in the head. She wants to turn you into an impotent toilet sissy whore. We both know I will treat you better." She smiled at me.

"Will I still have to wear a cock cage?" I asked as she kissed my forehead.

"Sorry brother, but that is the law. It protects women from being raped." She patted my hand.

"We will fuck?" I asked.

"Nightly. You, me and Candy will fuck for hours!" She kissed my hand now, holding it in hers.

"I can have a family with you?" I felt the tears rolling down my face as I still was so hurt by what Brandy had showed me.

"Not just me, Candy too!" She pulled me to her lips and kissed me like a lover. She was a better kisser than Mandy. I melted as she pulled me up and held her arms around me. I caught my breath.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Still pissed that Candy and I got our own place. I had to buy some slaves to make an income using the land to grow some crops. That is how we are paying the mortgage." She explained. "Mom is all lonely and whines about it to me, and Candy over the phone daily."

"How many slaves do you own?" I asked.

"Six, no wait seven. I bought one this morning on the cheap. With you it will be eight, but I'll keep you as a houseboi/slave hubby." She caressed my shaved face. She sat back, and stared into my eyes.

"All you have to do is ask again to be sold to me. My pussy tastes better as I'm still a virgin. Plus imagine how beautiful our kids will be!" She grinned. "I know you want to feel a tight cunt milking your slave stick!" She got up off the couch. She signaled that she wanted her coat back and I helped her into it.

"You'd be better off as my slave than this false bullshit marriage you think you have." She kissed my lips again then left. I watched her drive away and went back to Mistresses laptop. I looked for any signs of the website or messages to be fake or hacked. I didn't find any. I left up the web page and waited for my twin sister to come home.

THE FIGHT

I had finished cooking. I sat at the table and ate a delicious dinner, as my wife's plate got cold. The laptop was open and facing her plate with the evidence plain for her to see. I heard the front door close and heard an angry Mandy near stomping to the kitchen.

"What the hell Randy? Why is Brandy sending me texts that she will own you?" She said as she looked at her plate. She touched the steak. It was cold.

"What the fuck?" She shouted. I flipped her off, and pointed to the laptop screen. Mandy sat down and pulled the screen closer. I kept my middle finger flying, as I ate at the table instead of under it. My food was hot. Not my fault she was an hour late from "work".

I heard her begin to sob, before I saw her face. I didn't waver.

"Who is that couple dearest WIFE?" I had clicked to the picture of her with the married couple.

PING!

A new video arrived, dated an hour ago of her getting fucked by the husband and the wife filming. We were both looking at the screen when it appeared. I wanted to throw up. But I had to maintain some semblance of calm. I needed for this to end. Without a beating.

"YOU CAN'T BE CONTROLLED!" She said as she stood quickly. She pulled a taser out from her back jean pocket, and I punched it from her hand. It skittered across the floor and I dove on it like a fumble in the NFL. I turned as she dove on me and hit her with it. She spun and fell to the floor. I couldn't risk of tasing her with my daughter in her womb.

I sat on her chest. My caged cock at her chin.

"Randall, I'm so sorry" She attempted.

"Sorry.... Heh... You are going to have me permanently altered to be a mindless whore?" I asked.

"No that was worst case scenario. I'd never do that to you my beloved!" She tried.

"Right. And the couple that you are fucking?" I asked as I pinched her now C cup nipples.

"I'm trying to buy us a farm! So that we can get into the slave trade Randy! Mistress Donna said that if I took care of her needs she'd give me a discount on the property!" She wailed as I tortured her nipples.

"I'm supposed to buy that. All of this bullshit?" I let go of her nipples. "You are diseased. I thought Mom was unstable. You go from loving me to hating me in a matter of seconds. Brandy and I will take my daughter as soon as it is born. Brandy, unlike you, seems to care about my feelings and needs." I walked into the dining room and picked up a packet of papers. I set them down in from of my sister/mistress/wife.

"I'm done. Sell me to Brandy. I will not be with a cheater. I was to be a free man, and since we got together, you marked me as a slave, treated me as a toilet, and have abused me. DAD didn't have it this bad Amanda! Sign the paperwork, and you and your new lovers will be rich." I barked angrily.

"No!" She sobbed. "It's another trick from Brandy, maybe mom."

"I used to believe you...the secret cameras and microphones, that could not be found. All that bullshit you weaved. Brandy set me straight! She actually gave me proof of your lying mouth!" I hated Brandy when we got home. Makes me sick that she is the only sister that has ALWAYS been honest!"

"Randy Please?" She begged.

I tossed a pen that landed on the new contract and sales agreement.

"I'll take off the cage, you can be free! Don't do this!" Mandy's tears dripped on the paperwork. I held the taser in my left hand in case she tried something.

"Just sell me to our sister so I can get laid. Maybe have a family, a real family with Brandy and Candy." I said.

"They are lesbians! They won't let you breed them!"

"Again. Brandy never lies to me. She's a cunt, but she never lies. She has already told me that I would be able to give her children. Candy too. They got married by the way." I said confidently.

Mandy took the pen in her hand and began to read the contract and sales agreement. She kept crying and shaking her head slowly while reading it. I needed to say it.

"Amanda you need mental help. You want to be a wife one minute and a Mistress the next. You need to get your head right! Oh and? I never cheated on you! Sign the fucking paper so I can enjoy my slavery with someone that cares about me!" I held the taser in open view.

"She doesn't love you! Em'ma nih tu hammondish!" She said in our language.

"Sign it or kill me." I pushed her.

"Fine! Lay on the table!" She said as she struggled to stand. She left for the kitchen and brought back a long sharp knife.

"I'm sorry I cheated on you. I will never do it again. Even after I slit your fucking throat!" She said growling. She dove at the taser in my hand, knocking it out, and collecting it. She promptly put me down with it. My head hit the wall as I fell. I began to understand what NFL players felt like as my eyes got fuzzy.

Her sad face leaned over mine.

"I won't ever fuck anyone behind your back ever again. I promise. Let's get you checked out at the clinic. You took a nasty fall. I love you Randall." She ran her fingers through my hair. "We are married, and you are never leaving me."

After we left the clinic I was cleared for the "minor concussion". As I drove, Mandy was on the phone with our sister. I could only hear Mandy's side.

"You are the lowest of the low! I was looking to see how much it would be if I needed those procedures. I had no will to do them to Randall!" She huffed. A long pause then I heard.

"Well it's a good thing I still own him! Little miss is jealous because I own him and you don't!"

"PARTIAL! PARTIAL reprogramming, not the shit you planted on my laptop."

"There is nothing wrong with those augmentations, he will live longer!"

"Here's an idea, fist Candy all night. I'll give you money if she takes the phone out of her hand even once. Your wife is 10 times worse than my husband!" Long pause.

"Just kill yourself. I hate the three of you!" Amanda closed the call. It rang again almost instantly.

"Hey!" She sounded happy.

"No just taking my slave back home. We had a fight and he was injured." Pause. "Yes about us."

"Everything is fine now. Doctor fixed him up. Gave him a shot for the major issue." She was trying to be quiet.

"We'd love to have you over for dinner to finalize everything!" Pause. "Tomorrow at six? Sounds perfect." She smiled. "Love you both!"

I knew who that was.

"Thought you said you wouldn't go and cheat anymore behind my back?" I asked.

"No sweetheart, I will not do anything behind your back. You will get to watch as David's huge cock please me. You will be involved. You will suck him hard before I fuck him, then you can eat Judy until David fills me with his load. After you are done slurping up all the cum from my full kitty, Jody's son will fuck you. His name is Daniel. He has a nice cock. I should know." She giggled. My jaw hit the floor. Had Brandy been honest?

"But that will happen tomorrow. Turn here." She ordered. I made a right turn knowing this was not the way home. It lead us into downtown. She gave me turn by turn directions till we found a parking spot in front of a large white marble building.

As we pulled into the parking spot it was surrounded with slave police.

"I tried as best I could Randy. This is for the good of our family." She began to quietly cry and sniffle as I was dragged out of the car. Mandy followed behind as I was dragged by two men into the building. The sign above the door said: "Processing". Was I being put in jail? The superfluous slave cops left. Now I had just the two men in the white coats.

"I will never stop loving you Mandy" I said as I punched the two men holding me, and ran off into the night. I found my way into the forests that surrounded our town. After making sure I had lost them, I built a small shelter and a fire. I texted Brandy.

*You were right, and I'm a fool. Text me back I need help!* I put my phone down and snuggled on the pine boughs that made my bed next to the small fire. I began to cry. Mandy was still cheating on me!!!!

Sleep came to me eventually.

12