Perfect Love Triangle

Story Info
A young guy finds love in all the wrong places.
8.8k words
4.65
31.4k
79

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,716 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Josh and this is my story which takes place the summer after I turned 18.

I am an only child. Growing up was difficult at times and I had to learn how to take care of myself. My parents were great and tried the best they could with me, but for the most part I had to figure things out on my own.

I spent a lot of time by myself and as a result of that, I got hooked on pornography.

My parents had a lot of siblings. My dad had 2 brothers and 2 sisters while my mom had 5 sisters. Our extended family get-togethers were always a huge deal during fourth of July and Thanksgiving.

I have 34 cousins if you can believe it. Most are around my age or a little older or a few years younger. We all got along for the most part.

My parents lived in Michigan and the winters were brutal, so every once in awhile we would visit some of my parents siblings who lived on the west coast.

My mom's sister Angela lived in San Diego. She was married to a military man who was stationed there and they had one daughter, Katie.

Katie was 2 years older than me and a really pretty girl. We visited when I was 16. I was only 5'7" and 134 lbs at the time since I had yet to go through puberty. She was not very nice though. It was okay, I was used to it. Most girls either hated me, called me mean names or avoided me like the plague. But I didn't let it bother me.

I loved being out there in California. Aunt Angela had an inground oval shaped pool and a nice view of the ocean from their house. I spent most of my time playing in that pool while we were there for a week.

Aunt Angela was great too. She was so kind and friendly and genuinely interested in me. We talked for hours. She was really pretty too at 5'6" tall and 124 lbs., with short black hair and brown eyes, a great smile and a decent rack. She was slender but not skinny like my mom.

Anyway, we went back home and life continued on.

I turned 18 a week before graduating high school. I got accepted to the Design Institute of San Diego and had the summer off. My parents thought it would be a great idea if I stayed with Aunt Angela for the summer since mom and dad were planning to travel to Europe for 3 months.

I remember the conversation with Aunt Angela. I called her and she had me on speaker phone. I told her about my attending the Technical Institute of San Diego.

"Oh Josh! That's incredible! Congratulations! Do you hear that Katie?" Aunt Angela gushed.

"Oh great. Now my summer is ruined. Just keep that dweeb away from me." She blurted.

"Don't listen to her Josh. It will be great to have you here with us. I am looking forward to having a man around the house again. Ever since your Uncle Carl died, things just haven't been the same around here." She told me.

****

I showed up on a Friday. Katie was staying over at a friend's house, so it was just me and Aunt Angela.

"Look at you! You got tall, just like your dad. What are you 6' now?" She asked.

"6'1" I told her and smiled.

"I bet the girls love you. You'll have to tell me all about it over dinner. We're grilling steaks." Aunt Angela said excitedly.

We ate and talked and got caught up. I avoided the girlfriend talk for the moment. There would be time enough for that later.

I was beat and crashed early that first night and woke up around 10am the following day. I would have slept longer but for the shriek's of pleasure coming from the room next to mine. Katie must have really been going at it. At least 20 minutes and then blessed silence and 5 minutes later, she was at it again. So I got up.

I looked down at my hard cock and said, "No! She's your cousin. Go back to sleep."

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey sleepy head. How was your night?" Aunt Angela said smiling.

"It was good. I slept great." I told her.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and followed her out to the covered deck.

Aunt Angela was quite the cook and had a plate of eggs and bacon ready for me to devour and I did just that.

"So any special women in your life?" She asked curiously.

"Just you and Katie." I told her.

"Aw come on. I'm sure there's someone more special than us isn't there?" She asked hopefully.

"Ah, no." I shook my head sadly.

"Really? As handsome as you are, I'd think the girls would be taking numbers to get a guy like you." She rested her hand on my arm.

"Yeah right! Like Katie said on the phone, I'm just a dweeb." I laughed.

"You are not a dweeb Josh. Katie didn't know what she was saying. I guarantee that once college starts in the Fall that you will find love. Just wait and see. If you were younger I'd..." She mused.

"If you were younger mom you'd what?" Katie said as she walked outside just then.

My cousin didn't see me because I was sitting to the side and the house was at my back. But boy did I see her. A vision of beauty at 5'4" tall and 118 lbs, with short blonde hair and blue eyes, a petite body with medium breasts and the most perfect ass. She was dressed in a red bikini that was so small that it barely covered her body.

"I'm flattered Aunt Angela." I told her.

Katie turned to her left when she heard my voice. She lowered her sunglasses and looked at me.

"And who are you supposed to be?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"This is your cousin Josh, dear. The dweeb I believe you called him over the phone." Aunt Angela told her daughter.

I stood up and smiled.

Katie was at a loss for words as she looked at me and then at her mom.

"No way!" Katie said with her mouth open.

I smiled at her.

"But you're gorgeous!" She blurted.

"Ha ha ha. I think that is my line cousin." I told her.

Katie blushed. Not only that, but her nipples grew erect.

She sat beside me and eyed me up and down.

****

I caught snippets of conversation between Katie and her mom when I was out of earshot or went to use the bathroom.

"No, he doesn't have a girlfriend." Aunt Angela said.

"Is he gay?" Katie asked.

"No dear. I think he is just shy." Aunt Angela told her.

"It doesn't make sense mom." Katie told her.

"You said it yourself earlier, you thought Josh was a dweeb. Whatever that is?" Aunt Angela stated.

"Well he was, but that was then and this is now mom He's hot!." Katie whispered harshly.

"Not everyone has your self esteem Katie or your looks. So just go easy on him and put on some clothes." Aunt Angela told her.

"What's wrong with what I have on?" She asked.

"Your nipples dear. If I can see them, you know that he can too." Aunt Angela told her.

"Maybe that's a good thing mom. You should wear something more revealing as well and if he starts to get aroused then we will know that he likes women." Katie laughed.

"You have a point, but maybe...sh, sh, here he comes." Aunt Angela got quiet as I walked back in the room.

****

We went outside to the pool and that's where I spent most of my time. In the water and just looking at the ocean while Katie and her mom took in the sun.

Katie invited me to a party a couple of nights later.

I was the highlight of the party because at one point I saw Katie checking me out while some guy was all over her.

A group of her friends were surrounding me and kept touching my arms while they talked. Maybe they thought I was a celebrity or something. Katie disappeared and then reappeared an hour later looking a little disheveled. We left shortly after.

I went to bed when we got home, but listened as Katie complained to her mom.

"How was your date sweetheart?" Angela asked.

"It was okay." She said distractedly.

"Carl Smith right?" She asked.

"Uh-huh." She replied.

"You were head over heels for him last week. What happened to change your mind? You know you can tell me anything." She told Katie.

"Well, last week I gave Carl a blowjob and he played with my tits and fingered my pussy." She told her mom.

"Yeah, I know about that. Did the two of you have sex tonight?" She asked.

"We did. He kissed me and played with my nipples and you know how wet I get from that. He then began to finger me and started to kiss his way down to my pussy, but then came back up and kissed me some more.

I tried to push him down to my pussy but he wouldn't do it mom. He then looked at me and said that my pussy doesn't smell good." Katie broke down and cried.

"It's okay honey. It happens to us all." Angela told her.

"I kn-know m-mom. But is it too much to ask to have a guy go down on me occasionally and give me pleasure like I give him pleasure? I swallowed Carl's cum, the least he can do is return the favor. Right?" Katie blurted.

"Open up your pants sweetie...that's it. Let me slide my fingers into your pussy. Oh, you are very wet...your pussy smells fine to me sweetheart. Let me go wash my hands and then you can continue." Angela told her.

"So I made him put on a condom. He then got on top and began to thrust inside me. I just wish his dick was longer than 5 inches. He was going at it for several minutes and I was really getting juiced up and then he grunted and had an orgasm. He rolled off of me and I thought he went to get another condom, but he left instead. I feel so cheap. I feel used mom. I just want a good looking guy to fuck me. Is that too much to ask?" She said with exasperation.

"No it's not sweetie. I had something similar happen tonight." Angela told her daughter.

"Oh yeah, your date with Malcolm Bates." Katie redirected the conversation.

"Malcolm and I got it on in his car. I was rubbing his crotch and he got hard and I took down his zipper and pulled out his 6 inch dick and proceeded to give him a blowjob. You know how much I love to give head to a guy. Well, all too quickly he grunted and had an orgasm. I prepared to swallow his load and hoped for a major explosion." She told her daughter.

"Yeah mom? Go on! Did he cum down your throat? Did he shoot it on your face? You're keeping me in suspense!" Katie said excitedly.

"Sadly no. It dribbled out. I thought maybe it was his precum, but that was it." Angela said sadly.

"Aw mom. That's how it was with Carl. I'm like you. I want to experience a huge ejaculation from a guy but nothing ever shoots out. It just dribbles out." Katie whined.

****

I woke up the following morning to Katie moaning in orgasm again. My dick was hard and if she was anyone else I would have barged in her room and fucked her and filled her pussy full of my cum. She wasn't so I went and took a cold shower, but on the way to the bathroom I heard moans coming from Angela's room.

Her door was slightly open and I peeked in and saw her on her back and masturbating furiously with 2 fingers going in and out of her pussy. The odd thing was that she was whispering to herself and saying, "Yes, I love the way you smell on my fingers."

Was she fantasizing about her daughter? I'm not sure but I was definitely aroused. I hadn't masturbated in 12 days and decided then to record myself stroking my dick in the guest room while Katie and her mom were out shopping.

****

The days went by and Katie invited me to another party and she disappeared for a couple of hours. I got to know some of her friends and they hit on me and we kissed a bit but nothing else happened.

Katie and I went back to her house and she and her mom lamented with each other about their poor sexual experiences again. This was a regular thing with them I think.

An idea formed in my mind and I sent a partial video to Angela from me and asked for her opinion.

The following morning I got up to the squeals of Katie masturbating and put on some shorts and a tank top and went out to the pool. Angela came out a little later and said, "Katie's gone over to a friend's today."

She looked at me and smiled.

"That was some video you sent me last night." She said.

"Yeah? What did you think of it?" I asked her.

"It was interesting." She said casually.

"The guy has a pretty big dick, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yeah! But I'm curious why you sent it to me?" Angela asked.

"Well, I overheard a conversation you had on the phone last week with one of your friends. I know I shouldn't have been listening but when you said the word 'hung'. It got my attention." I told her.

"What else did you hear?" Angela asked.

"I heard you tell your friend, that you miss being with a man who is really well endowed. You miss a big dick sliding deep inside your pussy and then firing off a massive load. You love it when a guy spurts his cum so hard that you can feel it in your pussy." I told her.

Aunt Angela blushed and I watched as my words made her nipples grow erect through her t-shirt.

She smirked, "I remember that conversation Josh. It was with my sister Alice. She is divorced and has 3 daughters and all of her daughter's are sexually active and I was trying to help her understand things from my perspective."

"Aunt Alice? She's just up the coast right? I didn't know that you and she talked so graphically with one another." I replied.

"Yeah. She's about 30 minutes away. We should visit sometime. There's a lot that would surprise you, I think." She told me mischievously.

"Nah. I can only handle one cousin calling me a dweeb at a time. It would be the end of me to hear it from all 4 of my cousins." I told her cryptically.

"You are not a dweeb Josh and what do you mean by the end of you. That doesn't sound very good. You are beginning a new chapter in your life. It is to be celebrated and cherished. Trust me when I say that good things are on the horizon for you young man." She encouraged me.

"Well back to our original conversation. It got me thinking that maybe you miss seeing that sort of thing. I know a guy who has a big dick and thought you would enjoy seeing him masturbate." I told her honestly.

"I did enjoy it Josh. Is there more to the video?" She asked.

"More?" I asked.

"Yeah? I mean, I enjoyed seeing all of the precum that oozed out of the guy's dick, but seeing it spurt is what really does it for me. If you know what I mean." She replied and winked. Her cheeks were a little flushed.

"Yeah. I have it right here on my phone. I could mirror it to your TV and we could watch it now if you'd like to." I told her.

"Well, okay. I suppose that would be fine since Katie isn't here at the moment." She said excitedly.

I turned on her 65" big screen TV and and selected mirror from my phone and the video popped up. The big dick was on her TV and Angela was visibly aroused. Her nipples were super erect and her breathing increased as I hit play.

The person on the TV was stroking his dick up and down with two hands. It was pretty erotic to watch even though you couldn't see the guy's face. Precum began to flow down his fists and his dick got wet in the process.

"Oh yeah, look at that glorious dick." Angela whispered silently and I watched her clench and unclench her thighs.

The guy on the screen was stroking his dick faster and faster and then he grunted and huge globs of sperm began to shoot out of his dick. The shots landed outside of the screen and some poured out over his fists and his load was really thick and milky.

I glanced over at Angela and she had her hand in her open jeans and inside her panties.

I casually reached over and brushed the erect nipple of her right breast.

She looked at me then. "What are you doing Josh?" She said quietly.

"I couldn't help myself Aunt Angela. Your nipple called to me and I had to touch it." I told her.

"I like what you are doing Josh, but it's wrong. I want you to know that." She told me.

"Would you like to watch the video again?" I asked her.

"Yes. Definitely." She smiled.

I got the video going again but this time I set it on a loop.

The video started and again I tweaked her right nipple which made her look at me.

"Oh Josh. You are a naughty boy aren't you?" She asked me as I reached over and tweaked her left nipple too.

I lifted her tank top above her breasts and leaned down and began to suck on her right erect nipple and tweaked her left nipple with my fingers. I kept one eye on the video and as the cum began to shoot out I added more pressure to her nipples.

"I'm almost there." She whispered hoarsely.

"Would you like to see the video in full Aunt Angela?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. Show me the man's face." She groaned out loud.

I started the video again and it began as it did before, only this time as the guy grunted, the video expanded and Angela saw that I was the one stroking his dick. My cum shot out and went high in the air.

"Oh Josh, you beautiful boy. I counted 9 ejaculations." She groaned.

"I bet there would be more if I shot them inside you Angela." I told her.

"We can't Josh. It's incest!" She said sternly.

"Yes it is, but no one has to know but us. I want my first time to be with the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on Aunt Angela and that woman is you. Teach me about sex. I'm a fast learner." I told her.

She got to her feet and took my hand and I followed her up the stairs to her bedroom. Once there we both got naked and stood in front of each other.

"Have you ever kissed a woman before?" She asked.

"No." I lied.

"It's easy. Just relax your lips and push them out slightly. Now lean down and press them against mine. Mmmm." She instructed.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I felt her hand on my dick. She placed my hands on her tits and said, "Fondle my breasts. Be gentle unless the woman you are with wants you to be rougher. I for one prefer a man to be rougher. So go on and squeeze my breasts harder. That's it Josh. Now use your thumbs on my nipples and adding your index fingers begin twist them. Mmmm, just like that.

Sometimes all it takes is a light flicking or a tweaking like you did earlier to get my juices flowing. And other times I need you to be mean to my nipples.

You can use more pressure. More, More!, MORE!

Go on and pinch them hard! Harder! HARDER!

Torture my nipples Josh. Yes! Nephew Yes! Oh Fuck that hurts so good!

FUCK YEAH!!!"

"Does Katie like her erect nipples played with roughly too?" I asked her.

"So you did notice her erect nipples after all." She smiled.

"How could I not! I got majorly aroused Angela." I told her.

"I would imagine that she likes what I like." She said.

She took my hand and placed it between her legs. She pressed my fingers into her camel toe. Her lips were open and 2 fingers went into her pussy.

"OHHH YESSS MMMM. Now remove your fingers and bring them up between us. Look at my juices coating your fingers Josh. Smell them. Taste them. Oh that's hot! Put your fingers back inside my pussy and get them wet again. Now bring them out and press them into my mouth. Mmmm.

Not all women like to taste themselves, but I do. I like it a lot." She told me.

Angela pushed me back on her bed and I propped myself up on some pillows to watch her.

My dick was still limp.

She got settled between my legs and took my uncut dick in her hands.

"I absolutely love an uncut cock. I love to peel back the foreskin. I love to taste the lubricant. I love to see your cock grow hard. I love it all.

Some women like to concentrate on the head of the penis, but like the clitoris, the head is too sensitive for direct stimulation. So I like to concentrate on the shaft and use my lips and tongue to get your prick hard. Then I like to take it into my mouth. I love to take it into my throat and choke on it like this.

Wlech, lech, lech, lech. Which produces a lot of saliva to make your dick slippery.

Oh fuck! I love this dick!" Angela exclaimed.

"Does Katie like to suck dick too?" I asked.

"She does, but sadly she won't suck yours Josh." She told me.

"I know, I know. Incest." I told her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,716 Followers