My Family Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that have to do with us Mistress Fiancee?"

"Mom and I will tell you what to do. You will do the work." Brandy's smile faded as I tried to gauge her seriousness. I had one response.

"As you wish my Mistress Fiancee." I said in monotone.

"Good. Remember. She was going to mind wipe you...." She kissed my chin. "I'd never do that to my handsome husband!" She giggled. "When your new Mistress is born, do you have a name you'd like?" Brandy rubbed her belly.

"I know better then to fall for that Brandy." I chuckled.

"No I meant it. I'm tired of the way mom named us. Randy, Mandy, Candy, Brandy." She scoffed.

"Sister, it was Randall, Amanda, Candice, and Brandy. Could have been worse!" I explained."The names could have ended in "I" like strippers from the 20th century."

"Ugh, hate to admit it, but you are right." She kissed me. Then asked. "So the name?"

"Lori" I said.

"I like that. Yes." Brandy slid to where she was next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"What are the other changes?" I asked.

"Yeah. Forgot. I nor any of my daughters will ever use a toilet." She rubbed my belly as she announced this.

"Me?"

"You." She kept rubbing my belly.

"Complete?" I asked.

"Yes fiancee." She was excited about this.

"So I'll be dead in a matter of weeks?" I asked.

"No baby. Just a few shots and you can do it for me and Momma. Much later for all the daughters." She kept rubbing my stomach, and now I got it. "We don't have to cook for you. You will eat and drink from us!"

"Now sissy slavery doesn't sound that bad." I said out loud accidentally.

"Randy, are you a homo? You want to be raped all day and night by the miners in my copper mine?" She pulled my chin so I faced her as we cuddled on the bed. "If so I can arrange it."

"My choices are toilet or whoring." I asked as she kissed my chin.

"You ARE a slave Randy." Brandy pulled me to face her. She was looking into my eyes. "No look at it this way. Eating our love given to you, or being raped." She pulled away annoyed. She sat up on the bed. Her B cups in full view.

"Mandy is coming home in less than a day. Do you want to punish her for what she did?" Brandy dangled in front of me.

"I don't want to be a toilet" I fired.

"Should have been born female!" Brandy snickered back. Brandy got under the covers and told me to kill the lights.

I followed her orders and cuddled next to my little sister.

"Randy you have to decide. Mom and I need to know if we can trust you." She said softly. I took initiative and kissed her. Then I rolled her so that I could spread her legs.

"I'm your husband, your slave, and toilet." I said as I raped my fiancee. She began to fight as I pushed in. She gave up after the first orgasm. I knew I'd have to pay for it, but I wanted control one last time. Brandy knew it too.

"Baby you awake?" I heard her voice.

"Yes Fiancee Mistress" I leaned into her and held her small body in my arms.

"I'm not going to call the slave cops. But you will be punished for what you did." She said softly.

" I accept whatever punishment You, my love, impose." I was going to get whipped. I knew it.

"Your punishment is to marry me, and fuck mom and I in front of Mandy." Brandy held me tight as I blinked.

"Yes my love" I said. She smiled at me and kissed me even though I didn't call her "mistress".

"The wedding is in two days. I'd love to stay with you slave but I have some sales that need taken care of. Keep Mom happy for me?"

"Yes My Love."

I wondered what it would be like to be a toilet full time, and what would happen to me as I watched her dress. She left with a wave. She was glowing in her pregnancy.

I was raking the leaves when I saw the Slave Cops van pull out front. They took Mandy out and pushed and dragged her to our home. She was as naked as I was. So I noticed that her tummy wasn't full of baby anymore. My daughter was somewhere. Where?

A woman came from the van carrying a car seat. I sighed in relief. My daughter was safe. When I finished in the yard I was eager to find out how everything was going to work with Mandy home. I went to Mother Mistresses study, walked in and knelt next to her.

"Mandy is in the basement. You daughter is in the nursery. I've bought a slave nurse maid, as we can't trust Amanda. Her name is Gail. Go meet your daughter." She said in monotone. I sprung up from my feet and went to the formally unused room.

Standing before me was a Greek looking woman with massive breasts, a pregnant belly, and Brandy's slave collar. Other than her thick curly hair she was somewhat unattractive to me. I never liked huge breasts. Asses that are big, yes. No wonder I was in love with my sisters.

"Hi I'm Randall, you are holding my daughter. Please?" I reached my arms out and the slave handed me the cute little princess. I cradled the little girl that would most likely be my boss in 18-20 short years. For now she was my daughter.

"Thank you Gail for serving my family. Who's child do you carry?" I asked as I snuggled the little baby.

"My former Mistress had me bred 8 months ago. Two days ago she sold me, it was to be hers." Gail said with mild pain in her eyes.

"Is she going to want it back?" I asked.

"No. It's a female. Not worth spending the money to raise. I'm happy though, She will be raised by me according to Mistress Brandy." Now she smiled.

"My Mother and sisters are due right after you. You will have a lot to do." I joked.

"I can handle it. At least I'm not a toilet." She winked at me. My heart sank. (She knows). I focused on the tiny princesses face.

"Randall. Brandy texted that you are to beat your ex wife." Mother said from the hall. I handed my daughter back to the calm woman. She put the baby to her breast and fed her as I turned and walked out.

"Yes Mother Mistress. Details?" I asked as I walked back into the study. She ignored my question.

"What are you going to name your daughter?" Mother looked at me so I gazed downward. I tried to remember all the laws, this was a trick question I realized.

"Slave...Lori" I said.

"Correct. You nor Mandy are free, so that makes any children slaves. I already set her up for school. You won't see her much till she comes home in 20 years." Mother didn't hide her laughter.

"Brandy didn't set details. But I could get you all gussied up like a sissy to remind you." She answered my question finally.

"No Mother Mistress. I know what I should do." I bowed my head to her.

"Dismissed slave." She said. I left the room and made my way down to the basement.

Mandy was chained standing against a wall. Her breasts were dripping, and she looked to have pissed on the floor. She stared at the floor and didn't acknowledge my presence. I wanted to feel sorry for her. But I couldn't. I walked up to her and smacked her. She woke from her daze.

"Amanda." I simply said.

"Randy I..." She started. I cut her off.

"It will not speak!" I hissed. "I am the Alpha of this house. YOU are lower than Gail and Candace.!" I kissed her forehead as she began to cry. She looked up at me. I frowned.

"I've been ordered to take out my wrath upon you. You tried to make me into a mindless sissy whore. So I will whip you for everyday you tricked me into believing you." I said her eyes shot open.

"I'll have Candice come down and treat your wounds when I am finished." I looked into her eyes. "Know that I still love you, although you tricked me." I grabbed a horse whip from the wall and began.

I was exhausted by the time I was interrupted. My shoulder hurt as did my hands.

"How many?" Brandy came down and was standing next to me. I hadn't heard her come home. Most likely because of the screaming.

"241." I answered as I reeled back for another lash. Brandy grabbed my arm.

"That's enough. CANDICE!" Brandy yelled. When my sister arrived she already had the med kit with her.

"Let's go upstairs and leave our sister to her suffering." We walked up the stairs.

"I met your daughter, she's cute. I have a proposal for you Randy." Brandy stopped when we got to the kitchen. "Call it another wedding gift." She sat at the kitchen table. I knelt next to her.

"I promised that Amanda would belong to you. I also said that after we are married you'd be Mom and I's toilet. I have an upgrade for you, as you treated that traitorous cunt properly." She said with a small grin. I just nodded.

"You can handle piss just fine, but I have to inject you with some drugs to make you a complete toilet slave. I offer you a gift. Listen close Randy, I will not repeat myself." She stood.

"You can keep Mandy as your toy, and get the injection to be our toilet, OR.. You can give your toy to me, and make her the toilet for the household. She won't get the injection, and she doesn't have the kidney modifications you do. So my brother, it will kill her...slowly." She stared down at me. "OR I don't send that baby of yours to slave school. I let her be raised as a free woman, and someday she will be your Mistress too?"

"What do I have to do for the last option?" I asked.

"Do what she wanted to do to you. Keep your toy, but mind wipe her and make her our toilet with the modifications. She will not remember you, or her daughter, or mom and I. She will just want to feed from us, drink from us, and breed more dip-shit slaves from you. She'll be loyal, and you can do what you want to her whenever you want!" Brandy knelt next to me and kissed me. "You do want Lori to be free right?"

"Yes Fiancee Mistress."

"So you have decided?" She asked after kissing me long and deep.

"I have."

"And?"

I blinked. It hurt deep within me. (She was going to do it to me!)

"The last option." I said sighing.

After Mom and Brandy went to bed I snuck down to the basement. I had to tell Amanda what was going to happen. I was stopped by Gail who was living in the basement.

"You can't be here." Gail informed.

"I'm the Alpha Gail, I can see my daughter or ex-wife/toy whenever I please!"

"Not till after the wedding, Mistress Brandy was strict about this. I don't want to be a toilet!" Gail pleaded.

"You won't. Go to your room and take care of my daughter!"

"Yes Alpha." Gail said then retreated. I walked up to the bruised and cut woman that used to be the love of my life.

"Randall. I'm so sorry."

"Too late Mandy. I loved you. Why?" I asked.

"I'm not right in the head. I could never really understand what I wanted." She cried. I nodded slowly.

"Brandy told me that I'm your toy or slave or something." She said as she hung from her chains to the wall.

"I came to say goodbye. Tomorrow you will not know me, or Brandy or Mom." I stated plainly.

"Mind wipe. Same as I thought to do to you. I get it. It's fair I suppose. It's better than this." She almost smiled.

"Mandy after tomorrow you will drool at the sight of any asshole, my cock, or any vagina." I added.

"I'm going to be toileted?" She shrieked.

"You will love it." I said calmly. "You will live long enough to give me many slaves to serve our Mistress."

"Randy! NO!!!"

"Sissification is better than this?"I barked. "Raped by slaves in a copper mine?"

"Please Randy!" She pleaded.

I touched the collar that Brandy put on me. Brandy loves me. She gave me this choice.

"I'll miss you Amanda." I said as I walked up the basement stairs.

I crawled onto the floor of Brandy's room on my little mattress. I was so tired.

"Climb up here dearest brother." I heard. I did as ordered and lay next to my sister.

"You did good hon. I'm proud of you. You punished that cunt. Good slaves get rewards!" She said as she slipped down my body. I was confused when I felt her mouth on my cock.

I was hard as a rock in no time. She was an amateur, at this clearly. At least that was what I thought, until she stepped it up a notch. Brandy was taking almost all of me, into her throat even. I frantically tapped her shoulder as the pressure began to build. She looked up into my eyes and nodded. That was the last straw. I shot jet after jet of hot cum into my fiancee's mouth.

After the ebbing stopped Brandy climbed up to me and fed me my load with a kiss.

"Swallow it." She ordered.

I did.

At the hospital, Brandy made me watch as Mandy was strapped to the table. The VR set was placed on her head and the drugs were injected.

She held my arm.

"You made the right decision my love." She whispered as the process started. I watched as her body was cut open and two more kidneys, and a liver graft, were put inside of her. After she was stitched up from the toilet alterations. The doctor looked at us through the window. He pointed at Mandy's sex.

"Do you still love her?" Brandy asked me.

"Yes I do. Sorry." I said. Brandy nodded to the doctor. The doctor cut off Mandy's clitoris.

"Had you said no, she would have enjoyed sex Randy. You only love me and mother now. Got it?" She squeezed my arm.

"Yes Fiancee Mistress."

"Soon Mother will be gone too." She muttered, I had barely heard the comment. "Lets go home honey."

Gail was in the living room on the couch, breastfeeding Lori when we arrived home. She pointed up the stairs to me. Then she knelt at Brandy's feet. I turned and went up the stairs knowing my mother must need me for something. I found her in the study at her desk.

"You loved her son. That had to sting a bit. It actually hurts me what you did to her..." Mom began. "...but it is over now, and we must look forward. I have a favor to ask, as you turned your sister into our plumbing".

"Mother Mistress?"

"I still owe you for that court debacle. Plant your lips over my asshole. I'm going to feed you once before Brandy knows. DO IT!" I felt my body pushed down to the floor and felt my mothers weight on me.

"You cut off her clit?" My mom yelled as the turd began to crown. I tried to shake my head. I couldn't move and I could taste my mother's shit. It was filling my mouth.

"Chew and swallow son! Just like Mandy will do!"

I was gagging and trying to swallow at the same time.

"MOTHER!" Brandy's voice. Then I heard a * PING!!! *. My mother fell off of my face and shit on the floor. I looked up to see Brandy with an aluminum baseball bat. I threw up on top of my mothers shit on the carpet of the study.

"Randall are you okay?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'll have Gail make you some soup."

"She shit in my..."

"She's angry. She wants you to suffer." Brandy grabbed my collar. "You are mine. Not mom's. So if any shit is to be eaten by you it will be mine!" She smiled "I'll not do that though. You are a good boy!" She cooed.

"Yes Mistress."

"Go downstairs and have some soup, send your tit slave up here to clean this mess. I'll deal with mom."

(MY tit slave?)

I told Gail the situation and she grumbled before going to the study.

An hour later Brandy walked me to her bedroom and laid me on the bed.

"You are a great brother Randy and I wanted to tell you that Mom...oh shit. MY Water just broke!"

"It's a month early!" I said shocked.

"Baby get me to a hospital!" She begged.

"NO SLAVES PAST THIS POINT" Said the sign.

I sat on the hard wooden bench and waited. I'm the father! I can't see the birth!? I was stewing when a nice male nurse came up to me.

"Are you Slave Stevens?"

"Yes Randall Stevens."

"Nice collar, are you the father?" He asked.

"I am."

"Well slave Stevens, your daughter is healthy and very verbal already. Your Mistress instructed me to tell you to go home and get ready for the wedding. Oh and...leave mom in the basement. Whatever that means." The nurse smiled at me.

"Thank you nurse. Didn't catch your name."

"I'm slave Jason Daniels. I'm owned by the hospital. I used to get paid for this job...heheheh!"

"Thanks Jason." I said. (Guess being owned by a corporation must have perks. That man seemed happy!) I thought to myself.

I called Candice and had her pick me up. She was due to pop any moment as well. As was Mom.

"Brandy owns us, even mother now. How do you feel about that?" Candice pulled onto our street.

"You will get whipped later for speaking to your Alpha without permission, but baby sister, I think it is for the better, Where is mom?" I asked.

"In the basement with Mandy. Mother is in the small cage. I think Brandy wants to gift her to you." Candice turned off the car in the driveway.

"She's gifting Mandy to me. I have no use for mom." I said as the cold wind chilled my skin. Candice's nipples popped out like a turkey tester as soon as we got to the door. She shook all over as she tried to unlock the front door. I grabbed her pert ass, and calmed her. As soon as the door was closed we both shrugged off the cold. I held my baby sister in my arms and resumed the conversation.

"Is Mandy still in her right mind?" I asked. Candy nuzzled her nose into my neck.

"Randy, She's not the same, if that is what you are asking." She whispered into my ear.

"Is any of Mandy still there?"

"Yes Brother, she wasn't wiped completely. Go to the basement and let her out. I won't say shit to our wife. She remembers what you did though." Candace cautioned. "Can I sleep with you tonight when you are done down there?" Candice asked.

"Not a chance. As you said, I love Mandy and our Owner. Besides, when did you start craving cock?" I asked smirking. She frowned.

"I just need to be held by you Randall. No sex. Please Alpha, I have your baby in me and I..."

"Candy! I'll cuddle you tonight. Have a beer, watch a movie. I love you Candice. Be back in an hour." I said. I had to admit as dim as Candace was, I did love her.

The newfound power I had was liberating. But what would I say to Mandy? Would she even know me?

I got to the basement and walked into the torture room. Mom was in the fetal position in a tiny cage. Her belly taking up most of the space. The key to her cage hung just out of reach. However safety wise that was smart. I moved to the next room to see Gail watching porn with nearly a fist inside of her ass, and 4 fingers in her twat.

"Flexible." Was all I said. The back room had the woman I wanted to see.

I saw her laying in a 6'x4'x4' cage. She was asleep.

"AMANDA STEVENS!" I barked like a drill Sargent.

She sat up. Her eyes needed to be cleared with her fingers until she could see me.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"Randy, my lord and master."

"Who do you love?" I asked. I needed to see how they reprogrammed her brain.

"You of course!"

"What is your purpose in life?" I asked.

She stalled. She couldn't remember. I sighed inwardly. "Thanks for fucking this up Brandy.' I muttered.

"You are my husband right, and we are related?" Mandy asked.

"Close Amanda, I own you, and yes I am your brother. You are my slave, and I promise to take care of you for the rest of your short life." I said looking into her eyes. She smiled. I unlocked the cage and made love to my sister. She didn't seem to understand what was happening till she came the first time. Then her thick legs locked me into her cunt when we went the second round.

She would have another child.

I was still in the basement bed near asleep, when I heard the whisper.

"I hope you fed mother."

I opened my eyes and saw Brandy's face.

"No. But Mandy may be prego again."

"The wedding is in 4 hours. Feed mom. She had the same surgery as your twin. You had better have your best slave gear on in 3 hours or I will call off the wedding and my gifts!" Brandy teased.

"Yes My love."I said as Mandy stirred in my arms.

"I'm hungry." She said softly.

"Candice will feed you."

"I can't eat...food. Brandy did that thing to my..." Mandy was in tears.

"Mom is starving. I have to feed her." I said coldly.

"You love me still?" Mandy pleaded.

"I do. The same as you loved me." I said.

"I'm so hungry!" Mandy was begging.