My Family Ch. 03 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will have to share then!" I said, tired of this pity play. "Mom first"

"Yes Master." She said as I pulled mom out of her cage and squatted over her mouth.

The very sound of her chewing what I fed her was making me ill. The smell in the room made it worse. Still, she seemed elated to eat from me. I pinched off and walked over and sat on my sisters face. I pushed, and heard the sounds of someone being fed after starving for months.

Brandy was BEYOND Sadistic. I wasn't sure if I was turned off, or turned on! I looked at my rock hard cock. I knew then where I sat on the spectrum.

Mandy cleaned me inside and out.

"Way better than toilet paper". I said as I climbed the stairs.

Huh. Wedding. It was a meeting of lawyers in front of a judge. There was no LOVE in this. Brandy wore a dress, and I knelt in front of her for pictures. My tux was recycled from my fathers wedding. I was legally her husband, and I was now Brandy's in all ways.

Brandy largely ignored me until the reception.

The reception hall was grandiose. A huge buffet of food, open bar, male slaves that wore no pants, and a mountain of a cake.

"Dance with me husband." She grabbed my hand. She pulled me out on to the dance floor as a romantic melody played. She set her head on my shoulder as we swayed to the music. I held her waist tightly. This was way better than my wedding with Mandy.

"Randy, do you love me in all ways?" Brandy asked sweetly.

"Yes Mistress wife. I love you in all ways." I whispered into her ear. I kissed her small ear to reinforce my devotion.

"Thank you. You are the best husband I could have wished for. Now I have another gift for you." She kissed me on the lips as we swayed on the dance floor. I looked into my little sisters eyes with anticipation.

"How would you like to run a farm full of males?" She gauged my reaction as I thought.

"I would love to have any power you allow me my Wife." I said simply.

"Would it make your cock hard?" She asked as she grabbed my cock and kissed me again. This was a trap. She wanted to make sure I wasn't gay, or tempted by sissy ass. I thought quickly.

"Dear wife, your hand is making me erect, while I try not to vomit in my my mouth by your proposal. I'd prefer to run a farm of large breasted hucow slaves, or a breeding farm....if I got to choose." I said under duress as she stroked me to peak hardness. She let go of my cock and wrapped her arms around me. Her baby bump kept me from holding her close.

"The drugs are out of your system. For this I am thankful dear husband. But I am about to take over a farm. I need you to run the males on that said farm. I'll bring all of your toys, and maybe get you some more. How does that sound?" She looked up at me again.

"Wonderful Mistress."

"Just need you to run the place. Keep them working. I have to travel a lot baby, I kinda need someone I can trust."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. I'll have Nadia show you around the stables and barns. It's almost empty now, but with this new deal it will fill fast." She grabbed my ass as the song ended. I took initiative and kissed her.

"Thank you Brandy, my sister, my owner, my wife."

"Show respect, they are looking at us." Brandy whispered. I knelt in front of her and kissed her feet.

"Good Husband!" She said loudly. The women applauded.

The Honeymoon

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes! I knew I should not have eaten all that steak! Too bad Mandy or mom isn't here!" Brandy yelled as she sat on my face in the tub of the luxury resort.

"One time baby, I promise, I'll never ask for you to do it again, we have mom and Mandy for that!"

She pushed and I could smell it before I tasted it.

"Chew my love, eat from me!" She grunted. She had been constipated. I loosened everything by having my tongue in her pucker for the last 3 hours.

I chewed the thick mass and swallowed. Then the next, and the next. I was about to rifle up all that I had eaten when she shifted her body over my face and pissed in my mouth.

"Good husband, something salty to wash it all down." She moaned. Her piss settled my stomach instantly. I had eaten 2 pounds of her digested meat. How was that not killing me? The shot Mandy gave me! CUNT!

"Thanks hon. I promise I'll never use you as a shit toilet unless it is an emergency. I just wanted to know if you could handle it. Go brush your teeth and tongue. I will not have your shit breath in our honeymoon bed." She pushed me away.

I went to the bathroom and pissed. As I peed I loaded up my toothbrush with paste and brushed.

(Two birds, one stone.)

After I rinsed my mouth, I went back into the hotel bedroom. I was confident in my breath, even though the burps were pure torture. I went to greet my wife.

She stared at me with fear in her eyes. She pointed to the floor, which was soaked.

Brandy's water had broke. She looked at me with a panicked gaze.

"You have to help!" She pointed to her vagina. I laid her on the bed and began grabbing towels. I got hot water in the ice bucket provided, and then folded the blankets under her ass to soak up all the detritus.

"Don't call anyone! It might be male!" She said between her moans of pain.

"Don't let me die! I love you Randall! I'm sorry I was cruel to you!" She panted. I stayed silent.

"Damn you! Talk to me!" She ordered. I moved away from the bed, stood back and watched as she sweat and panted.

"NO ONE shits in my mouth ever again! NOT even YOU!" I growled.

"What? Your a fucking slave! Help me husband!" Brandy seemed to not know she needed me.

"No." I said simply.

"What?" She reached for me. I backed away from the bed. I took a couple seconds to think. I walked closer, to the side of the bed, just out of her reach.

"Repeat after me, and I will be a good husband and slave." I said quietly over her panting.

"What?" She looked at me with anger, possibly worry in her eyes.

"Repeat after me." I said again calm and relaxed. I grabbed her phone and set it to record.

"What?"

(The classic movie played in my mind in mere seconds. "Say "what" one more time! I dare you, I double dare you! Say 'what' one more time!")

"Okay! What do you want me to say?" She was writhing in the high quality sheets of the honeymoon bed.

"Randall Stevens is my equal husband in private, only a slave in public." I stated clearly.

"Uh Uh no...you are a slave!" She was in the midst of a contraction at that moment.

"Okay fine I'll call the ambulance. You can have your incest male birth for all to know." I turned to go for the door.

"Okay! Okay!" Her chest was heaving as our baby was trying to be born.

"Say it!"

"My husband Randall Stevens is my equal in private...I'll only treat him as a slave in public!" The tail end of the sentence was almost a scream as another contraction seized her body.

"Good Mistress Wife!"

"Will you help me?" She asked weakly.

"Do you love me?" I asked as she sweat hard over her face.

"Yes Randall I love you, I've always loved you, I wanted you to be free, but I knew I wouldn't have any status in the businesses if I married a free male...That's the truth!" She was having another contraction.

"Relax Brandy. I love you too, and I will serve our daughter as well as I serve you for the rest of my life." I said as I checked her dilation. She was not ready to birth yet. I pulled my fingers from her vagina and looked into her face.

"Equality?" She asked.

"No Brandy. I don't want it. I know I belong under you. Just be nice okay...well, to me?"

"You want to keep your collar?" She was crying.

"If that is the only way you know how to love me, then I will gladly be a slave hubby for life." I kissed her. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and tried to make out with me. Then she got rigid. A contraction hit.

Like a switch had been flipped, Brandy changed her tone.

"Get me pain killers slave!"

"Sorry I ruined the honeymoon." Brandy said as she lay in her hospital bed.

"I can't think of a better gift than a daughter as a wedding present." I joked.

"I listened to everything you said, while I was giving birth brother."

"And?" I asked.

"I'll be a good wife to you. I do love you. I'm sorry you will never be free." She whimpered.

"You could free me Brandy...if you love me." I stated.

"No. No I never could. My work, my contacts. No. I'm so sorry Randall." She kissed me as tears streamed from her eyes ruining her makeup.

"I have to punish you for what you did while I was in labor." She looked up to my face.

"We made an agreement." I pushed her shoulders down into the bed.

"Let me spank you?" She smiled. I nodded.

"I love you Randall!"

"I love you Brandy!" I said as I counted out the open slaps to my ass.

19 Years Later

Lori was sitting on my back as I ate out my other daughter with Brandy, Jenny. The new show was about to start. The show we had all looked forward to. Brandy came out from the kitchen, setting a giant plate of nachos on the coffee table.

"Jenny! That's enough! Don't make Daddy eat you if you refuse to breed with him!" Brandy scolded.

"Ma! He's the only household slave I like. I hate my harem! I love Daddy!" Jenny whined.

"Seriously mom, she's right. He's got a great dick and I want Dad's kids." Lori moaned.

"Fine girls. Lori I need to tell you something you may not want to hear. Before the movie, you need to know that the woman that you piss and shit into?....."

Brandy laid on my chest. The speech had gone sideways. She had tried hard. The girls were in their rooms and the slaves were locked in cages.

"The loving approach?" Brandy asked me.

"No. Mistress, they need to know how to treat men. You are doing your best!" I slid down her body and shoved my tongue in her cunt.

"Wait stop!" She ordered. I crawled back up to her long black hair. She kissed me lovingly.

"You gave me 7 children, and our eldest is ready to take your collar as her own. Do you want to stay with this old woman, or breed her tight cunt?" She smiled.

"Sister. I want to die as your slave." I stated truthfully.

"So when I'm dead, you would be willing to be buried alive with my cold corpse?" She looked at me confused.

"Yes." I gave no details.

"God you are warped. Breed our daughter first, she's ovulating. Then fuck your other daughter. Water Mom, drink your beers, then water Mandy. I fed Mom, so you need to feed Amanda."

"As you wish My beloved." I said.

I played "FemDom Queen 19", for almost 3 hours in my private room before I felt the need. I saved the game as I was so close to beating the hardest boss.

Candice sucked my toes as I played this challenging game. I farted and Candy's mouth watered.

"Sorry sis, I have to feed Mandy." I said as I left the room. I walked across the hall and into the bathroom. I pulled down my boxers and sat on the seat.

"Are you still alive?" I asked. I farted, then felt a log slipping out of me.

"Yes Master!" My sister said as the refuse touched her lips. She pulled her food into her mouth via suction.

"My wife was right about you." I said as I loosed my bowels into the slave sister's mouth. I listened to her swallow my gift.

"Sorry Master, who are you, and who is your wife, or sister?"

Brandy freed me eventually. Mom died of blood poisoning from being a toilet. I talked Brandy into having Amanda milked and bred. Mandy is a hucow now. Candace shocked us all when she took over the IRS as the Big boss. Seems the she swiped right for a special guy. Brandy freed her.

"Dammit where is a human toilet when I have the runs?" I heard Brandy yelling from the kitchen. I was designing a collar the could never be unlocked when I heard the yelling.

"I'm coming my love!"

I slid under her ass just in time to be fed her soup.

"I love you slave husband" She crooned.

Fart!

Yeah!

END

THANKS FOR READING TO THE END. THE PARALLEL OF THIS STORY IS ON SUNGMEHETU'S PAGE.