My Family Entertainment

Story Info
Family fun.
1.5k words
4.04
34.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Family Entertainment

By: SexyWriter51

This story is pure fiction, any names or places are coincidental, it may have sexual content not meant for underage reading so please manage with parental guidance, it may also refer to Taboo subject matter and may have Graphic Images, care taken to remove any facial recognition where necessary, edited by word in both formal and professional method I hope you enjoy your read.

This family story was a close family secret and was never intended to be told, only at a recent gathering of the participants it was decided to share our first venture into online adult games and the outcome it had on us as a result.

It was a long time ago now; online porn was and still is freely available and I for one was a regular visitor to the varied sites I had discovered by long hours spent surfing.

Mom Dad and her sister and her husband had talked about going away for a week camping and exploring the great outdoors, Me, my two Sisters and cousins had opted out, being the oldest I was in charge to ensure no wild parties, or any other disturbances took place.

Now I was 22 My twin sisters eighteen and my cousins also twins nineteen. So, it felt awkward for me to look after 4 girls all similar ages.

It was day two we were all sat in the den having watched a raunchy movie when we decided to play games, different Ideas were bounded about before I suggested an online game, I had found previously, which might be acceptable to all?... interested we agreed to investigate to see what it was and how it played.

Loading it from the home computer onto the TV Screen for larger viewing we faced the first menu which basically was after our player details, age, sex, relationship with other players, then a second menu began with the information message which you had to agree to before proceeding further, it more or less said that we all had to agree to abide by the rules without question, and each named player had to check a box agreeing to this next to their name.

Still intrigued we all agreed, and moved to the next page which asked us to select which level we wanted from the given range, (very detailed categories covering all sexual deviances, as well as Truth or Dare questions, with basic moderate of high participation levels) we discussed these options at some length eventually opting for general, and high thinking that we would see what extremes it would suggest? followed by the "Are you sure ", choice.

Then we saw a board layout with each of our names showing where we were to sit.

Now. a female image introduced herself as our game host, and were we ready to proceed, she then went on to explain the various activities we would have to do, with the hard choice selection, this included self & mutual masturbation, fucking, teasing & edging, full nudity, lesbian leanings, and orgasmic endings with possible creampies, all of which we had to tick to confirm our choices.

instructions at the bottom of the page "Do you want to continue choice," with a second "Are you sure" choice as well.

We discussed the choices and outcomes, they were certainly naughty, very daring, and wrong given the player relationships, but quite arousing, especially to the girls, despite the morality issues involved were still intrigued, although a little cautious we all agreed to continue.

Our Game host then announced that we were now ready to play.

I was first to go, I clicked the random selector which began to spin with all the potential actions we had read earlier, I felt very anxious about what I would end up having to do.

It eventually stopped, all eyes focused on the card displayed and we all spoke aloud the instructions it gave, I was to answer a Truth or Dare question, or lose an item of clothing.

I selected Dare, and asked to expose my Cock to the other players...

Now, as a family we had grown up with truly little inhibitions about our bodies, that said, it had been years since we all had played at "show me yours and I'll show you mine" as we realised the different bodies we had, typical kids' stuff, I am sure.

Standing up, I Unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock letting it hang in front of the girls who all looked quite surprised at how big it was, although flaccid as it hung in full view I had to focus on alternative thoughts to prevent an erection as I saw their stares, I can tell you.

Resuming my seat, the next player selected was my cousin Marion, she spun and got a truth or dare with the same penalty if she chose not to partake, she opted for truth, she got a two-part question, the first part asked if she loved her twin sister? The second part, had they ever kissed intimately, she looked at us all before selecting Intimately, (we had all agreed to answer truthfully).

I thought Wow I did not know that, and her sister Maise blushed slightly at this exposure, I also noticed my sister Jane look at Jennifer raising her eyebrows slightly with a wry grin, I made a mental note to explore this later.

Jane my sister was next, asked to kiss the second girl on her right fully on the mouth with tongues... this was Maisie, and they did just that, mind you remembering the look she had given Jennifer I thought their kiss was more than just a quick kiss.

The game continued with similar requests to either lose an item of clothing, expose a body part and the truth or dare options, then by level three it seemed to go up a notch, and the questions on the truth or dare were more demanding, dares included either kissing or licking a vagina or cock and sucking nipples, asking if any of us had sex with any other member of the group, and more intimately, to actually chose a male members cock and allow it to penetrate their vagina with 3 or 5 and up to 10 strokes depending on which card you were given, in addition there was also 1, 3 or 5 minutes of self-masturbation whist sucking the cock head of the first male to either their left or right, and as I was the only male player I enjoyed these cards immensely and by this level I was hard as Iron, and the centre of attention too.

Wow it was really heating up, and with the drinks we were drinking we were beginning to lose focus with our inhibitions and morality, they were disappearing fast, we were all naked now Marion and Jennifer by choice to ensure we were all the same.

Marion had to lick and suck Jane's vagina for 3 minutes and Masie had to give me a 5-minute blowjob whilst wanking my shaft, I nearly filled her mouth with my cum I can tell you.

Full penetration began when a question of dare involved all the females, each had to sit on my cock and receive twenty strokes in turn without orgasm.

At this point given the wine and the high jinks of the game we paused it, and I became a sex toy as each in turn straddled me and rode themselves to Orgasm, Fortunately I had my trusted blue pills, they would be needed as over the next three days we did little else but eat sleep and fuck, I was in sexual heaven, the game was forgotten due to the sexual gluttony and demands from the four girls, I was immensely turned on by my cousins lesbian lovemaking, I could also see Jane glassy eyed as she watched their sexual pleasure reach heights with loud vocal accompaniments as climax and orgasms came and went.

I lost count of the amount of orgasms we all achieved but the varied sex of Boy Girl & Girl on Girl was intense most times with loud full contorted body climaxes, I have never creampied so many vaginas in the three days, Doggy, missionary, cowgirl cunnilingus we tried loads of positions and not all were confined to the bedroom or den, bathroom, stairs, kitchen my sisters with their cousins or with me it was pleasure heaven, the scent of sweaty bodies and sex hung heavy as our sessions went on only pausing for snacks and to clean up before continuing, a period in time I will never forget.

Our party was never repeated as a group, promises were made to do it again if the following year a similar camping trip happened, I did however manage further sexual adventures with my sisters, singularly and occasionally with them both when we found ourselves alone in the house whilst Mom and Dad went shopping or went out for a meal.

Presently, I have my own place now, I have visits from my sisters and last month from Marion who was with her mom visiting my mother, I will leave it to your imagination what took place...

The End