All Comments on 'My Family Secret Ch. 01'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TibxoTibxoabout 16 years ago
I enjoyed it....

...until Jim got involved. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good until Jim

Should have left Jim out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
shitty

the husband ruined the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I couldn't agree more...

...w/the 3 opinions below mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good until Jim

You would have received a higher rating if you left Jim out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
not good

the cheating was bad enough but adding jim killed it no way i will read the rest i have to think if i want to read any of the rest of your stories you screwed this one so bad the others can't be much better if we wanted gay sex we would have gone to that area use your brain once in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, this is a fine story

It's about a totally liberated family. The big brother (really big--he's sporting a fat 10-incher between his legs) fucks his sister, what plenty of boys'd love to do to their cute little sis). While he's enjoying himself up his sister's cunt, his brother-in-law Jim introduces his own prick up the brother's ass, gives him a good reaming-out, and finally a big sperm-injection up his backdoor. Just good clean filthy family fun. No reason to get your panties in a wad, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job on family secrets

If a man is open with himself and his body, a little anal action is acceptable even if you aren't gay. Gay is about love and male physical attraction. Sex is just sex. Whether it is real of a strapon, if you're open with yourself, a little anal feels great...if you use a lot of lube..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Gay asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brother

My introduction to a man's penis and semen was from my own father while in my teens. I lived with him and my brother. While he didn't have intercourse with me, he was probably eventually going there if I would've let him continue his sex play with me. He wanted me to understand a man's anatomy, how aroused a man gets and what makes him climax. He taught me certain massage foreplay techniques on certain parts of the penis that keeps it erect. Even flaccid, his cut cock was big and real thick and veiny with a huge head. The thought of a penis as big as his just seemed too painful for sex, so sex with him was just limited to foreplay and jacking him off. However, I was still interested in the curiosity of intercourse, so I wrongfully assumed that my 18 year-old brother's cock would be smaller. He was just as endowed as our father if not more! I never told him about sex with dad because I didn't want to upset him, but I would soon confess when my brother asked how I was so skilled at finessing his erection. When I told him I wanted him to pleasure my pussy with his big cock, he warned me to stop foreplay but it was too late. I could see that I caused semen seepage from his pee slit. His penis was too big for a full-on deep fuck, but he skillfully made me orgasm with just the head of his big cock! He held back his climax, and pulled out after I came, then jacked his spooge all over my tummy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
925 Followers
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES