My Family's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

I desperately wanted to cum, and began to stroke my cock harder and faster as I stood naked watching them. Mum was concentrating on Martin now. He was fucking her mouth as fast as he could while she cradled and squeezed his balls. Dad was wanking beside him, both their cocks rigid with the attention they were getting.

Martin came first, letting out a deep roar as his cum shot into Mum's mouth. She instinctively pulled back at the force of the first jet of cum hitting the back of her throat, but then she recovered and sucked on him harder, drawing his thick cum out of him as he gasped in pleasure. Beside them, Dad shouted that he was cumming. Mum knelt up, thrusting her breasts towards Dad for him to cum over. He stepped closer, his cum splattering on Mum's breasts and belly, running down her body, dripping onto her thighs.

Mum held their cocks, sucking and licking the dribbles of cum off the tips and shafts. And then she spoke, very clearly, very loudly. She was looking up at Dad and Martin, but it wasn't them she was speaking to.

"I need a cock, a hard cock," she stated, before adding, "Now!"

And then she continued.

"Mark, come and fuck me."

I froze, my rampant cock wilting. She had seen me – but only her judging by the looks on Dad and Martin's faces.

I stepped into the room as Mum gave the two cocks in front of her one last kiss before standing up. She met me as I walked across the room towards her and we kissed. She tasted of cum as our lips met, as her tongue slid into my mouth, her hand on my cock. She led me to the bed. Lying back, she held out her arms to me. My cock was hard again, and I felt bigger than I could remember feeling before. I looked across at Dad and Martin.

"Fuck her," Martin moaned, his hand reaching for his cock.

I climbed onto the bed as Mum pulled her legs back to show me her wet pussy, her erect clit. I quickly leant down and sucked on her pussy, my tongue drawing her juices from her as she gasped and held my head. I knelt back up between her legs and rubbed my cock across her rubbery clit, and then down over her pussy and towards her ass. She moaned and pushed her hips up, wanting me inside her. I moved closer, quickly rubbing my cock around her pussy before thrusting into her.

She screamed as my cock filled her, as I buried myself deep inside her hot pussy, as her hips bucked up to meet me, her body screaming out for more. I fucked her slowly at first, not sure how long I could last, but I needn't have worried.

Dad and Martin were beside us now, each of them sucking on a well rounded breast, on one of Mum's hard nipples. Almost as soon as they touched her, as soon as my cock entered her, she began to cum, her pussy convulsing around my cock. I fucked her hard then, frantically pumping into her as deeply as I could, her pussy gripping me, holding me. My balls ached for release, my cock painfully hard.

She screamed as her body was racked by her climax, her wetness flooding her pussy as she cried out, as her hand reached for her own clit, as the others sucked and licked at her breasts. My balls contracted as I felt Mum's hot juices running from her pussy each time I pulled out of her and then thrust back into her, and then I came.

I shouted as my cum shot out of my cock, as an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure ripped through me. I slumped forward, clinging to Mum, oblivious to the cum of the others still on her. I kissed her, long loving kisses, as her pussy pulsed around me, as my cock poured cum into her to mix with her juices.

As we got our breath back, she whispered to me.

"So now another secrets out," she murmured, holding me tight.

I rolled off her, and lay at her side. Dad was behind me, but moved to kneel at the end of the bed. Martin looked across at me and smiled, before reaching out to touch Mum's breasts again. No one spoke, perhaps each of us thinking about what had happened, what might happen. Gradually, we all reached out to Mum, and her to us, all of us wanting more.

Dad reached forward, his hands on the top of Mum's thighs. He ran his hands slowly up and down her legs, his thumbs dragging along the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. As he moved, his body rocking forward, as he knelt up, I could see his cock growing until it was hard again, hanging down as he leant forward.

Mum was reaching out to Martin and me, holding and stroking our cocks. My cock rose up immediately, Martins a little slower, at her touch, her caresses.

Dad's hands had moved higher now, and were rubbing the tops of Mum's legs, his thumbs pressing lightly against her pussy. Her head was thrown back, her breasts thrust upwards, as her breathing became more ragged, as Dad spread her pussy lips and slipped a thumb inside her. He cupped her mound, squeezing her gently, his fingers on her clit, his thumb inside her, softly rubbing together.

I reached for her body, running my hands over her breasts, her belly, and then down onto her thighs. As I leant over and ran my tongue around her swollen nipple, Martin joined me, his hands sweeping over her hot flesh. I swirled my tongue around her nipple, flicking at the rubbery flesh with my tongue before sucking her nipple, her breast, into my mouth.

I held her nipple between my teeth, biting, sucking, licking as she held my head tight to her. I pressed my rigid cock against Mum's leg. I felt her press back, and then draw her knees up as Dad moved forward to slide his cock into her.

I watched as Mum reached forward to stroke Dad's cock, and then pull him towards her. He entered her swiftly, pushing his body forward to drive his cock into her in one movement. Her pussy lips opened up, stretching around his thick cock as he buried himself inside her. They both moaned as they fucked, as Mum's hips bucked up to match Dad's driving cock.

I move up to kiss Mum, my tongue thrusting into her mouth, toying with hers, as Dad fucked her, as Martin sucked on her breasts, licking and teasing her nipples, as we all ran our hands over her sexy body. I rubbed my body against hers, my cock hard, my balls tight. As I moved, I felt a hand on my cock. It was Dad, reaching down to stroke me, his body now on top of Mum's.

I moved to one side, his hand still on me, playing with me. He kissed Mum, their bodies pressed hard together, his bum clenching as he pumped into her. I heard Mum whisper something to him, and then he knelt up, his rock hard cock glistening from Mum's juices, and jutting out from his body.

Mum moved quickly, pushing me onto my back, and reaching down to guide my cock into her pussy. Despite the fucking Dad had been giving her, Mum felt tight around me, her pussy clinging to me as she knelt over me on all fours, her ass in the air, my cock pumping into her. I moved slowly at first, and then harder, deeper, faster.

After a few minutes, she leant further forward so that her breasts were over my face. She lowered a nipple into my mouth, my tongue flicking out at her as I sucked and tasted her. She dropped her hips down, her back arching, to hold me still, to slow my thrusting cock. I felt Dad move behind her, and then his cock sliding over mine as he pressed it towards Mum's bum.

I groaned into her breast, reaching out to hold her sexy hips as I imagined Dad's rock hard cock rubbing against her tight, puckered hole. I closed my eyes, seeing the little ridges of flesh, already wet were her juices had run from her pussy, Dad's cock head pressing against her. Mum sighed as Dad pressed harder, and then I felt his cock entering her, and then his heat, his strength, against my cock, the two of us barely separated inside her.

We moved slowly, my cock even harder now, the two of us moving as one as we fucked. I looked up as Martin moved to kneel in front of Mum, his cock much harder now, his balls hanging down as Mum sucked him into her mouth. I watched as her cheeks bulged as the rounded head of his cock filled her mouth, her lip's stretched around him as he began to fuck her.

I could feel the heat coursing through Mum's body as we all fucked her, as her pussy, her ass, her mouth, were filled with cock, as I sucked her hard nipples, as hands stroked and touched and caressed her body. When she came, it was like nothing I'd seen or heard before. She screamed as her body was racked with pleasure, as waves of lust washed through her, as her body reacted to her orgasms.

She stayed on her knees, sucking frantically on Martin as Dad and I fucked her, as we all came more or less at the same time. I felt Dad's cock throbbing next to mine as his cum spurted into her, until he pulled out and wanked more cum over her ass and body. I cried out as I emptied by balls inside her, filling her pussy with cum. Martin held her head as she wanked him and sucked him, until his thick cum poured from his grateful cock.

I held her tight, my cock buried inside her, as her climaxes continued to run through her, as her body grew hotter until at last she was finished. She slumped on top of me and kissed me, her body hot and wet and fulfilled.

We lay still, the room quiet apart from our laboured breathing, the air heavy with the smell of sex. Slowly, Mum eased away from me and reached out to Dad. I watched as he led her to the bathroom. As I heard the shower come on, I looked across at Martin. His eyes were closed, his cock limp.

Silently, I got up and left them, pulling the door to behind me and grabbing my clothes off the floor before going to my own room. I collapsed on the bed, not even bothering to get cleaned up, my cock covered in dry cum and Mum's juices. I lay in the semi-darkness, thinking about what had happened, but not quite believing it, wondering where this new adventure might lead.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew was woken up suddenly by a hand being clamped over my mouth. It was Annie, a finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet. She must have just got in from seeing her friends. She reached out and switched on the bedside light. She leant over me, bring her face close to mine. I could see the excitement sparkling in her eyes.

"You'll never guess, " she hissed, "It's Martin … he's in bed with Mum and Dad … I saw them … the door was open a bit …they're asleep … you don't think …"

She gabbled on, all her words jumbled together, all coming out in a rush. And then she stopped, her mouth open as she stared at me, as she took in my silence, the look on my face.

"You knew!" she stated, her eyes bright, "How … when …"

She stopped again, looking at me, looking at my cock for the first time, watching it starting to rise, seeing the dried cum on it.

"You …," she gasped, "You've been with them .…"

She grabbed my cock, her eyes bright with lust.

"Tell me," she moaned as she pulled on my now hard cock, "Tell me what happened."

My cock was rigid in her hand by now. Annie knelt over my thighs, both hands wrapped around my cock as she pulled and stroked me. She stopped for a moment, dragging her coat off, her jumper off. Her nipples were like small pebbles in her bra, dark and hard. She shuffled forward, and I felt her thighs against me, her warm flesh already damp, her juices pouring from her to soak her panties.

She yanked her knickers to one side, the thin material ripping as she dropped down onto my cock, her hot pussy enveloping me as I pushed my hips up to meet her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me … "

She was almost chanting as she bounced up and down on my cock, one hand reaching down to claw at my chest, the other reaching behind her for my balls. I reached up and tugged her lacy bra away from her body, the material ripping easily as I uncovered her. She was almost naked now, only her torn knickers and the short skirt up around her waist covering any part of her body, only her knee high leather boots covering any part of her legs.

I reached for her breasts, grabbing her roughly as I fucked her, my hips bouncing up off the bed to meet her, driving my cock as hard and as deep into her as I could, her naked breasts moving with her.

I pinched and pulled at her taut nipples, her juices pouring from her as we fucked each other hard. I squeezed her breasts as she cried out her passion, her need, not seeming to care how much noise she made as her orgasm built and then exploded around my cock, as it tore through her body.

I grabbed her hips, pulling her hard onto my rising cock and holding her still, my whole length embedded deep inside her. She threw her head back as the pleasure of her climax washed through her, her breasts jutting out, her nipples crying out for attention, my cock still rock hard.

I pulled my sister towards me, and kissed her hard, my tongue pushing into her mouth as I began to slide my cock in and out of her again. She leant up and pushed a nipple into my mouth, urging me to suck her. I licked and sucked and kissed her nipples, her breasts, anywhere I could reach, before she slumped down on top of me, her body hard against me.

"Now fuck me slowly," she whispered into my ear, "and tell me what happened."

And so I did. I fucked her slowly and deeply, my hands on her hips and ass, my mouth close to her ear as I whispered.

I told her how I'd seen Mum and Dad naked, how Mum had sucked on Dad's cock, how Martin had joined them, how Mum had sucked on them both. I told her how they'd cum, how Mum had sucked their thick cum into her mouth, how they'd wanked over her. I fucked my sister and told her how Mum had called for me, how I'd joined them, how we had all fucked and sucked and kissed and licked.

As I told her all this, our excitement rose again, and I started to fuck her harder and harder. By the time I told her about Mum being fucked by all three of us, Annie was breathing heavily again, and I could feel the heat rising through her body. My balls felt ready to burst, and with a cry I came, my cum filling her. I teased her bum as she joined me, another orgasm tearing through her body as we clung together, our bodies hot and damp. We kissed feverishly, our passion not quite spent, still needing each other.

I saw him first, over Annie's shoulder, standing in the doorway. It was Martin. I don't know how long he had been standing there, but he was naked, and his cock looked enormous as it stuck out proudly from his body. Perhaps he'd been there all along. Annie sensed the change in me and glanced over her shoulder. She froze as she saw him, and then rolled off me, making no attempt to hide her beautiful body, her nakedness.

Martin stepped into the room, holding and stroking his cock. I suddenly imagined the view he must have been enjoying. Of Annie straddling me, of her perfect heart shaped ass pointing up in the air. Of her tiny puckered hole winking at him. Of her wet, pink pussy split by my rampant cock. Of her lips stretched around me, of my cock driving into her. Of my cum, her juices, leaking from her.

He moved to the end of the bed, his cock still in his hand, his eyes on Annie.

"Please …," was all he said.

Annie laid back, her arms above her head, her body stretched out for him.

Martin quickly knelt at the end of the bed, his cock hanging straight in front of him, the ridges of veins giving him a thick, engorged look. He reached for Annie's knickers, and tore what was left of them from her body. He started to hurriedly drag her skirt down from her waist. I leant forward and quickly undid her zipper and buttons, as Annie lay back, letting Martin strip her until she lay naked apart from her boots.

She looked so vulnerable, her sexy, her body still red from her recent orgasm, her breasts marked where I had grabbed her. She pulled her knees up, exposing her wet pussy, her erect clit, her swollen lips. I could see my cum dribbling from her, her thighs and bum already wet.

With a groan, Martin shuffled forward on his knees and drove his cock into her waiting body. She gasped as his thickness stretched her pussy, as he fucked her. Martin put his hands each side of her shoulders, his arms out straight to take his weight, and began to thrust deep, his ass clenching as he built up a powerful rhythm, his movements hard and fast.

I moved to be by Annie's head. She twisted her head around and sucked me into her mouth as I reached for her breasts. I caressed and tweaked her nipples, exciting her even more. Martin ploughed into her, and then came quickly, his body going slack as he fell forward, his twitching cock pumping more cum into Annie's aching pussy. The thickness of his cock set my sister off, triggering another orgasm in her as I fucked her sweet mouth. I pulled out as I came, my cum hitting her mouth, her face, her breasts.

As soon as his cum had stopped, Martin kissed Annie tenderly on the cheek, and climbed off her. He didn't seem to know what to say, so after a moment's hesitation he left us alone without saying another word. We looked at each silently, and then held each other. We feel asleep. I woke up a few hours later feeling cold. I pulled Annie's boots off her, and then pulled the bed covers up over us as I held her naked body to mine.

Mum came to us the next morning. She wanted to talk, to explain. She told us about Martin and Dad and her, about how their feelings had developed, how their relationship had developed. She spoke about us, about Annie and me, and about them. As Mum spoke, Dad joined us, the four of us sat on the bed together, Annie and I with the covers over us, Mum and Dad in their dressing gowns. As they both spoke, Annie and I looked at each other, understanding more, understanding why we all felt so right together.

We held each other, kissing and touching. Annie and I were still naked, and gradually the covers were eased away from us as our hands reached out to each other. Soon Mum and Dad joined us, their gowns thrown to the floor as we kissed and teased, licked and sucked, touched and caressed each other.

Mum and Dad were soon lying on the bed, as Annie and I knelt over them. Dad was on his back, his hard cock lying up on his belly. Mum was on her side next to him, rubbing her breasts and pussy against him, leaning over to kiss him, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

Annie was kneeling the other side of Dad, one hand on his cock, rubbing the flat of her hand along his length, her other behind her wanking me. Dad had one arm around Mum, the other hand reaching up to touch his daughter's breasts.

I was behind Annie, and slightly to one side, my cock hard and dripping with pre cum. I had one hand on my sisters other breast, her nipple hard between my finger and thumb. My other hand was on her ass, my fingers slipping up and down between her firm cheeks. Annie's head was twisted around so that our mouths were clamped together, our kisses hard and needy.

As Mum rubbed herself against Dad, her pussy left wet trails along his thigh, and her breasts seemed to be swelling with passion, her nipples getting darker and harder. She kissed Dad hard, and then moved around him. Annie pulled Dad's rigid cock away from his body as Mum moved to lie on top of him, her back to him.

She settled down, his long cock hard between her damp thighs, her feet each side of his legs. Mum's head was over Dad's shoulder, her back arched, her belly taut. Dad reached around her and held her big breasts as they thrust upwards. Annie reached for his cock and pulled the foreskin back, licking her lips as she held him, as she watched the head of his cock appear.

She rubbed the end of him over Mum's pussy and clit, making them both groan out loud before she fed Dad's cock into Mum's waiting body. Dad thrust his hips up and drove his cock into Mum as deeply as he could.

As we watched, my hands on Annie's breast, my cock hard against her ass, Martin came in. This time he crossed the room without hesitation, shedding his dressing gown, his cock bouncing free. He climbed quickly onto the bed and pressed his cock to Mum's mound. He fucked Mum like that, his cock outside of her, rubbing against her clit and pussy lips, his balls slapping against Dad's, their cocks moving as one inside and outside of Mum's wanton body.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers