My Family's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed Annie tight before she moved to the end of the bed. She knelt behind Dad's head, and lowered herself onto his waiting mouth as his tongue lashed out at her pussy, her juices running down his tongue. I moved to the other side of her, reaching for her breasts again, kissing her hard, as Mum pulled my cock towards her and sucked me deep into her mouth.

We moved as one, our hands, our mouths, our bodies, intent on only one thing – giving pleasure.

Dad came first, his cries muffled by Annie's pussy as he thrust deep into Mum and held still while his cum poured from him, while Martin continued to rub his hard cock along her pussy. Annie cried as Dad's tongue teased and fucked her, her juices dripping into his mouth.

Sensing Mum wanted more, Dad moved, pulling his softening cock out of her. Martin replaced him immediately, driving his thick cock into Mum's cum filled pussy even as Dad wriggled out from underneath her. Martin lay on top of Mum and fucked her hard, his mouth on her breasts, his weight supported by his arms.

Annie knelt at Dad's head as he lay beside Mum catching his breath. She leant over him, her pussy over his mouth again, and sucked his limp, cum covered cock into her mouth. He groaned as he reached up to her narrow waist and held her. Behind Annie, Mum was wanking my cock as I ran my fingers down between Annie's cheeks, teasing her ass before slipping one, then two, fingers into her wet pussy.

I finger fucked her hard, Annie pushing her body back against my hand as she sucked on Dad. I moved behind her and edged my cock towards her pussy. I felt Mum's hands on me, and then Dad's, their hands on my cock and balls, guiding me into my sisters hot body. I slammed my cock into her in one hard thrust. She gasped as I filled her pussy with my cock, as Dad reached up and sucked on her clit, his hands on her breasts.

Annie and Mum screamed as they were both fucked, as their bodies were teased and loved. And then they screamed louder as they came, the two of them squeezing the cocks that were inside them as their bodies flooded with pleasure, their pussies with juices. Martin pumped Mum full of cum as she came, his cock jerking inside her. I lasted just a few seconds longer, fucking Annie hard from behind as I held her hips, prolonging her pleasure, our pleasure, as Dad's tongue worked on her until I came.

I threw by head back and cried out at my release, as the pain and pleasure washed over me. I held Annie tight, dragging her back onto my jerking cock as I emptied my balls into her, until at last I was spent.

We fell onto the bed together, all of us exhausted by the intensity of what we had just experienced. We lay quietly, catching our breath, reaching out to each other. I looked at Dad and Martin. I kissed Mum, holding her to me. I kissed Annie, feeling her hot body against me, our kisses longer, more knowing.

I looked around me again. What a Christmas this was turning out to be. Martin was only staying with us for a few more days – but what an "interesting" few days it promised to be!!

****************************

To be continued ……….

****************************