All Comments on 'My Fantasies'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Something Different

An interesting and new concept to me of submitting multiple brief stories under an overall theme. It didn't completely work for me. I felt indifferent about 'Mr. Steele & boy' (my title; if you had one I missed it). Thought 'Straight to Hell' was good. 18 year old Johnny was terrified that Tony was going to jail for getting caught fucking a boy. Only fortune saved him at least until he was older. Didn't like "Forest..." until Rocco was out of the picture. He was totally disgusting. I liked the end with Eddie saving his friend. I'd try this concept again as in classical music & ballet: 'Variations on a (more common) Theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The beginning had the same flavor of most of your stories with a young boy, older man, alot of the same names and acts. The second part pulled me in for some reason making me sad thinking how kids are preyed on. I loved the fact that Tony would go to jail. I liked the story of his relationship with Eddie. It was crude in the beginning, but made his discovery of love with Eddie all the better. But, I was confused by the change. i'm not sure what would happen to send him to work for this Stanton guy and end up with him rather than eddie. I'm afraid to open #2 and see what happens. I'm assuming something happens to Eddie if he isn't with him which might end my interest in the story honestly. We shall see how he gets there. I do find it funny how he plays the boss and tells him he'll lose his virginity to him..unless something happens to Eddie way too soon!

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 9 years ago
Arousing All

You have a gift of descriptive sexual writing at least to me. I identify or want to be like the boy bottom in your stories. I have never thought of that in my life until months ago when I had read hundreds of stories like many of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is this supposed to be a separate fantasy for Johnny and we assume it didn't happen or is this before the events in the last chapter? Woulda been a nice ending for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am on Fire

Jim Demos Melbourne Australia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard enough

It's hard enough to be gay, but reading a story about this guy being threatened by brother and father that they will beat him if they find out he's gay brings fear to me. It's this fear I think that keeps me from coming out. Thanks for helping me keep the closet door locked even tighter now. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Put a Warning

When you're reading something like this, you don't want to be called a faggot out of nowhere.

It's a slur and not everyone wants to be called that. Put a warning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous