My Fantasies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could almost hear the gears in his mind pondering my question.

"Well, uh, yeah, sure, that makes sense!" he said.

Two-nights later when I teased him to the very brink of orgasm I abruptly stopped and said, "Mikey, do me first with your bare hand then I'll finish you off, okay?"

His deep, throaty groan excited me. I found his hand and placed it on my boner and waited to see what he would do.

I knew there was a battle raging in his mind. He whined, "Johnny pleeeezzzzzzz..."

With a grin on my face, I reached over and took hold of his manly hard-on - squeezed it -- stroked it a couple times then released it.

"Ohhhhhh, Johnny..." he moaned again and to my absolute joy and delight he took hold of my erection and began to rapidly stroke it up-and-down.

He was rough and awkward and clumsy but I didn't say anything.

That's okay, I thought, there's plenty of time to teach him how I like to have it done.

***

It turned out Mike was more ashamed of his sexuality than me. He became utterly catatonic when I had him watch the video I took when I'd finally gotten him to give me a handjob.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JOHN!!?? ARE YOU CRAZY? GET RID OF THAT VIDEO!!" he shouted grabbing for my phone. I let him take it from me. "DELETE THAT DAMN THING!!"

"Well, you can delete it from my phone, but I'll always have the video on my computer!" I said calmly while anxiously awaiting his reaction.

His face became ghostly white. "John, you're not going to show that to anyone, right? I don't want people to get the wrong impression! I won't show your video if you don't show mine, okay?"

I was simply glowing on the inside. His desperate pleas caused my prick to stiffen and throb.

Turnabout is fair play, right?

EPILOGUE

It's been two weeks since Mike and I began sleeping together. The sex has been fantastic! I don't think he feels shame anymore when he reciprocates and goes down on me.

It's kinda funny, we don't think of ourselves as queer - we're just 'Friends with Benefits,' right?

All we've done is eliminate the need to debase and humiliate ourselves around women just to get laid -- brilliant!

It's not like we're in love -- no way! Sure we do queer-things for each other but that's the beauty of our plan -- it's only physical -- it doesn't mean a thing! We have great orgasms without the mental and emotional havoc women inflict on men every day.

I do him -- he does me -- what could be better than that?

To my friends and family, I'm still the healthy, well-adjusted macho-man I've always been -- an All-American horn-dog bopping a different girl every night.

I don't think they'd understand if I told them I don't want to feel manly and macho when I'm underneath Mike wearing a negligee and panties.

***

When Mike came into the bedroom I was already lying on the bed. I was wearing his favorite outfit: a sheer white nightie with matching diaphanous panties. I smiled when I saw the boner tenting-out his boxers.

"So who were you talking with on the phone, sweetie?" I asked my boyfriend.

He sat on the edge of the bed with a serious expression on his handsome face.

"My cousin, Jeffrey, down in Florida...have I ever mentioned him to you?" he asked me.

"He's your gay cousin, right? The one all your relatives treated so badly he left town? How is he doing?" I asked.

"He absolutely loves it down there...he lives in an all-gay building, shops in gay stores and hangs out in gay bars and restaurants -- he's never sounded so happy!" Mike said excitedly.

I saw the wheels in his head spinning and hoped he was thinking what I was thinking. I decided to give him a nudge.

"Sounds like Paradise -- no friends or family to be ashamed of him -- no one calling him 'faggot' and 'sissy' - good for him!" I said. "I wonder how it would feel to live like that? To NOT be afraid all the time because of who you are?"

Note: Six-weeks later we moved to Florida and rented an apartment down the hallway from cousin Jeffrey. It was the first time in our lives we were comfortable with who we are.

The Minnesota Twins

I don't know how or why it happened but I gave my new neighbor, Jeffrey, a handjob last night.

Maybe it was all the wine we drank, or perhaps the joint we smoked, either way, it was the first time in my life I ever had another man's dick and balls in my hands.

I don't consider myself gay, but I do have gay fantasies when I masturbate. Last night while I was stroking his cock my own prick stiffened, and my balls became swollen and painful. When I went back to my apartment, I had to jerk-off twice before I could fall asleep.

I'm not ashamed I played with a guys dick, but it would be embarrassing if anyone else found out, especially my girlfriend, Amanda. She's a smart and beautiful woman but has a mean streak a mile long.

Lately, every time I go down on her she asks me in her snarkiest voice, "Are you SURE you're not queer?"

Talk about humiliating!! Instead of lashing out at her though, I protest "No-no-no, I'm NOT gay!" but she laughs out loud at me.

I can't imagine what she would say if she found out I gave a guy a handjob!

Her voice startled me on the intercom. "Hi Johnny, it's me -- buzz me in!"

I buzzed her in and opened my door for her. I was relieved she was here. If my neighbor comes by he'll see I'm in a committed relationship with a woman.

She was cheerful and bubbly walking into my apartment. She was carrying two large bottles of wine and I went to assist her.

"My goodness, Amanda, are you going to get me drunk and have your way with me?" I said smiling.

"Puh-leeezzz...I invited Jeffy to join us. He's your new neighbor, he lives across the hall from you -- have you met him yet?" she asked me.

OH-MY-GOD -- icy chills raced up and down my spine. She can't be talking about the guy I masturbated, can she?

I recovered quickly from the shock, and in a steady voice said, "Oh, uh, no...how do you know him?"

"We work together, silly...I'm sure I've told you about him. As a matter of fact, I'm the one who told him about the apartment in your building!" she said.

"Oh, uh, okay," I replied.

She took out her cell phone and said, "I'll let him know I'm here."

More chills raced up my spine. I tried to calm down by telling myself it might not be him -- it might be someone else.

Suddenly we heard three sharp raps on the door and Amanda bounded over and opened it.

Oh noooooo...the blood immediately drained from my face. My hands began trembling.

She called out, "Jeffy, give me a hug!"

He looked directly at me while they embraced. He gave me an impish grin and my face turned fifty shades of red.

"Have you met my boyfriend, Johnny, yet?" she asked him breaking off the hug.

Uh-oh, the moment of truth!! My imagination ran wild - I could practically hear him saying, "Oh yeah, sure - he gave me a handjob last night!!" I prepared for the worst.

"Oh, uh, no -- we haven't met yet," he calmly said.

He stuck out his hand and said, "Hey Johnny, I'm Jeffrey."

I said, "Good to meet you, Jeffrey," while we shook hands he noticed how violently my hand was trembling but simply smiled at me.

***

Over the next hour I became invisible. The two of them talked nonstop completely ignoring me. Actually, I was relieved. I was afraid I'd say something stupid and get chastised by my girlfriend.

Jeffery sat in the recliner across from us on the sofa. Everything had been such a blur to me the night before this was really the first good look I had at him.

I have to admit, he is a good-looking guy, and he looks to be a physical fitness freak. He didn't exactly dress for the occasion though. He was wearing a tight white tee shirt and gray sweat pants with no socks or shoes.

Whenever he spoke, his eyes darted back and forth between me and Amanda. I could tell he was an alpha male. He talked with confidence and made us laugh quite often. I became completely at ease with him. Apparently he didn't want to share our dirty little secret with Amanda any more than I did.

When Amanda emptied the first bottle of wine and went to the kitchen to open the second bottle, Jeffrey leaned forward and whispered to me, "I had a great time last night, cutie -- I hope you did too!"

He winked at me and my face flushed a crimson red. My hands were trembling again by the time my girlfriend rejoined us.

Another hour passed and he suddenly pulled something out of his tee shirt pocket. I recognized an identical joint like the one we smoked last night. A wave of anxiety washed over me. What's going on here? I wondered.

He nonchalantly fired it up, took a deep drag then stood and gave it to me.

I sat there frozen in place until Amanda barked, "Either take a hit or pass it my way!"

She knew I liked getting high so I took two deep hits so she wouldn't get suspicious. Wow, it really was goooood shit!

Maybe it was my imagination but it sure seemed to me like I smoked most of it myself. I was totally buzzed by the time I finished it.

I sat back and fell into a zombie-like trance while the two of them talked and giggled.

Jeffrey sat back uncrossing his legs. My eyes were suddenly drawn to the bulge in his sweat pants. Oh-my-hell, instead of trying to hide his hard-on he seemed to be oblivious to it. I wondered if Amanda was staring at it too.

Suddenly, Amanda drank the last of her wine, abruptly stood and announced, "I better go home - I have a big day tomorrow -- you boys have fun!" and just like that she was gone.

Jeffrey was next to me the moment the door slammed shut.

"I thought she'd never leave," he said. "The longer you stared at my crotch the harder you made my cock!"

OH-MY-GOD -- how crude is that? He doesn't really think I'm going to do for him what I did last night, does he?

"C'mon cutie, I'm horny as hell," he said and took my hand and pressed it to his crotch. My prick immediately stiffened when I felt the outline of his hard, manly cock. I pulled my hand away like it was on fire.

He laughed and brazenly dropped his hand between my legs and gave my hard dick a firm squeeze.

"Yeah, just what I thought, you want it as much tonight as you did last night...c'mon cutie, take out my cock and play with it again!"

"Noooooooo, I can't do that," I protested, "last night was a mistake!"

"Cutie, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist..." he said.

Huh? What? Was he going to physically force me to do it for him? Was he going to beat me up if I didn't masturbate him?

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. Suddenly I felt his tongue and hot breath in my ear. I almost shot a load in my pants.

"Sweetie, if you don't take out my cock right now, I'm going to text your girlfriend that you gave me a handjob last night -- what would she think of that?" he asked in a threatening tone of voice.

"Jeffrey, nooooooo -- please don't say anything to her..."

"You're a little cutie and I like you a lot, but if you don't take out my cock right now I'll tell your girlfriend what a little fagboy you really are, is that what you want? Is it? Is it?"

Oh-God-Oh-God -- I wanted to shout "I'm NOT a fagboy" but my protestation would be weak at best - I certainly couldn't claim the moral high ground after playing with his cock last night.

I hated myself for springing a boner when I opened his slacks. 'What's that all about, John?'

And like last night, Jeffrey lifted his hips to assist me in lowering his pants and boxers exposing his hard cock to my view...but unlike last night, the moment I wrapped my smallish hand around his hot, manly flesh I got so excited I came-and-came-and-came-and-came and filled my briefs with spurt-after-spurt of my hot jizz.

When he laughed in my ear I was vanquished, defeated. There was nothing left to do but masturbate him in silence.

***

The next morning I was wearing my pajamas when I answered the knocking on my door.

Jeffrey laughed when he saw my pajamas. "What are you, twelve?" he said. "You wearing undies under your pj's?"

I blushed and said, "Yeah."

"Show me. Take off your silly pajama's," he said.

Noooo, my humiliation was going to continue. What could I do?

When I stood before him wearing only my tiny, string bikini briefs he smiled and said, "Yeah, I figured you wear panties!"

My face turned a bright red as I sputtered, "They're NOT panties -- they are men's briefs -- I buy them in the MEN'S department!"

He continued smiling and said, "Yeah, sure, whatever..."

To my amazement he opened his bathrobe and exposed his rock-hard cock jutting straight out from his belly.

He took hold of his erection and said, "Just thinking about you does this to me!"

He dropped his robe to the floor and stood naked before me.

"Stand over here," he said. "Good. You're going to reach around with your left hand and take hold of my cock, and with your other hand reach back between my legs and massage my balls while you jack me off!"

What the hell? But what choice did I have?

In order to hold his balls my wrist and forearm were buried deep between his manly asscheeks -- how gross!!

This is now how I start every day...

***

If I don't have a date with Amanda he expects me at his place by seven. If I do have a date with her I must report to his place as soon as I get home.

I spend at least an hour a night at his place. We sit naked in dim lighting on his sofa. I slowly move my hand up-and-down his hard and hot cock until he tells me to go faster. When I bring him off his thick 'goo' covers my hand and wrist. I am not allowed to clean it off. In fact, I use it for lubrication for the next handjob he insists on.

I have to admit the man is simply amazing. His recuperative powers are unbelievable. Once he ejaculates he leaves the living room only to return five-minutes later naked and sporting another hard-on. He has me masturbate him FOUR times within an hour - simply incredible!

***

My dates with Amanda are getting increasingly bizarre. Since she earns five-times the money I do, she pays for dinners and movies, but I know I'll be paying for them at the end of each date with my lips and tongue.

The one and only time we had intercourse, she sighed in frustration and said, "What's the point -- I can't feel you inside me anyway." So since then I have to bury my head between her legs to bring her off.

Oh my God, it's all I can do to keep from retching from the smell of her skanky pussy. I think she knows how much I hate going down on her -- that's why she makes me do it every date.

Between Jeffrey and Amanda I have very little free time of my own. You're probably wondering why I do it. I have to do Jeffrey otherwise he'll tell Amanda and everyone else that I'm queer, and I have to do Amanda because, uh, well, she's AMANDA!!

***

So this arrangement had been going on for two-weeks when Jeffrey insisted on making a change one night.

"From now on I'm going to cum in your mouth!" he said.

I blushed and stammered, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You're going to suck my cock whenever I tell you to," he crudely said to me. "Not only that, but you're going to swallow all the jizz I shoot in your mouth, too!"

OH-MY-GOD...

"No, I don't think so," I said defiantly. "That's not going to happen!"

His smile alarmed me. "Do you realize I made audio recordings every time you played with my cock? Remember how I had you saying how much you love my cock while you jerked me off? Do you really want me to post them to the internet?"

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight with fear.

That night in his dimly lit living room, and without the crutch of alcohol and weed, I took a man's cock in my mouth for the first time...and a second...and a third...and a fourth...

EPILOGUE

I am cleaning the house with love in my heart and a smile on my face.

It is the three-month anniversary of my marriage to Jeffrey. It is the same anniversary for Amanda and James, Jeffrey's twin brother.

Jeffrey and I share a master bedroom on the north side of the house. Amanda and James have the second master bedroom on the south side.

They call me their 'house bitch'! We have a very large home with an indoor swimming pool and it's full-time work keeping it clean. That is my job now. Along with the cooking, laundry and shopping. Believe me when I say it's a labor of love.

I, of course, sleep with Jeffrey, but always begin the night in Amanda's and Jame's bed. Confused? You shouldn't be -- I'm a cock-whore and proud of it! Amanda never did like sucking cock or licking assholes so that's where I come in.

When they're ready for bed the three of us go to their bedroom. We get naked and Jame's and Amanda begin kissing and fondling each other on the bed while I wait on a love seat near the far wall watching them.

When Amanda has Jame's cock hard as a rock she calls me over and I take his cock in my mouth and suck him to a powerful climax while they continue kissing. I then lick and suck Jame's asshole until he gets hard again and she rides him like a horse.

Fortunately for me, James loves eating Amanda's snatch so I usually don't have to perform that distasteful service for her. I'm still not fond of eating her, but sometimes it is required.

How much longer I'm there for the night depends on how they want to fuck. If they want cock-inside-pussy, I'm done for the night. If she wants it in the ass I have to lubricate her first then wait until he cums inside her. I then clean all his cum out of her asshole with my lips and tongue and my job is done for the night and I go to our bedroom and make love to Jeffrey.

There are variations, of course, and naturally, James has me suck him off once or twice a day without Amanda, but you get the general idea of our relationship.

If you haven't guessed it yet, those nights long ago when I would do Jeffrey four times every night, it was actually James I was doing twice. They look so much alike, in the dim lighting they fooled me. That is until I began sucking them off. Their cocks are very similar in length and girth, but every guy's semen has a distinctive taste and that's how I knew I was sucking off two guys, and not one.

Oh well, I'm happier than a queer at a Mardi Gras costume ball, heh-heh-heh...

Little Timmy Duggan

I met Little Timmy the afternoon I moved into the four-plex on Baker Street. When I parked the car and approached the house I saw a young boy sitting on the front porch. I guessed him to be fifteen, sixteen at the most.

When I climbed the steps he sprang up from his seat, and with a broad smile offered me his hand and announced, "Hi, are you moving into 102? I live upstairs, my name is Timmy Duggan!"

His enthusiasm startled me. I finally managed to say, "Nice to meet you, I'm John," and we shook hands.

"It's good to meet you too, Johnny," he said.

"Uh, I prefer, John," I told him.

I noticed right away he was considerably shorter than me. I'm only 5'6" but I towered over him. I guessed he was 5'2", maybe 5'3".

"It'll be so nice having someone my own age living here," he said still smiling.

That surprised me. "I'm uh, twenty-one," I said trying to correct him.

"I'm nineteen, we're only two-years apart!" he said cheerfully.

"OH..." I exclaimed, "you're lucky -- you look much younger."

"Yeah, it really sucks...everyone thinks I'm just a kid," he said then quickly changed the subject. "I'll help you unpack your car, Johnny!"

"Uh, I prefer being called, John...you don't have to do that -- I don't have much anyway," I said. "I need to pay rent to the owner of the house first."

"Oh, don't be such a silly-willy! Mister Z is gone for the day anyway, you can pay him tomorrow. I'll help you get settled in and then we can have a cold beer together!" he said in a sing-song voice with that damn smile returning to his baby face.