My Fantasies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, I really DO have to cut down on my drinking!

When I gulped down the remainder of the drink my headache subsided. What the heck, I thought, I'll look for a job tomorrow!

Little Timmy opened his shorts.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said in shock as I watched him lower the shorts and undies to his knees. His hard cock jutting straight out from his groin.

Again he looked at me in disbelief. "My God, Johnny, you promised! You really do need to stop drinking so much! You left me high-and-dry last night -- you promised you'd bring me off before we went to the track -- take it in your hand, Johnny, and don't forget you promised to rub my balls, too -- c'mon Johnny, we don't have much time!"

***

It took three full cups of wine at the track before the feel of his hard, hot cock and the heaviness of his swollen balls were erased from my memory.

I was doing okay with my wagers. I won three straight races but because I bet so little, I wasn't winning much money. The next race, however, looked very promising. I decided to load up on the bets.

When I showed Little Timmy all my tickets he gasped and said, "Are you crazy betting that much money?"

By this time I was on my fifth cup of wine and wasn't feeling any pain.

I smiled at him and said, "Relax kid, this race is a 'sure-thing!' Besides, I paid rent yesterday, right?"

He looked at me in disbelief. His eyes wide open. "What are you talking about? Are you crazy? You met Mister Z yesterday but you didn't pay him a thing...you owe him for the first-month -- last month -- AND a $500 damage deposit! What the hell are you going to do if you lose this race?"

***

I was in a state of shock the next three-hours. Little Timmy helped me pack and move my things into his apartment. I agreed to do the cooking, cleaning and laundry until I could come up with the money to pay my own way.

We were sitting in semi-darkness on his living room couch. The only light came from the kitchen. He had his arm around me, still consoling me for my bad luck.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head over anything, cutie, I'll take care of you," he whispered in my ear. "My God, my dick gets hard whenever you're near me...open my pants and take out my cock, Johnny!"

The request sickened me but it was no surprise. I figured I'd have to give him handjobs as long as he let me live with him.

My hands were surprisingly steady as I obeyed his command. When I had his shorts and undies down to his knees I wrapped my hand around the base of his hard penis and cradled his swollen balls in my other hand.

He took my head in both hands and tried to kiss me. I pulled away from him.

"Johnny, as long as you live here, I want some real loving...if you can't live with my rules, I suggest you move out now!" he sternly said.

Oh my God...

This time, when he kissed me full on the lips I kissed him back. When his tongue found mine I sprung a boner. Our lips melded together - our tongues licking and lapping. I was out of breath by the time he pulled away from me.

"You're a great kisser, Johnny," he said.

His hand caressed my hair. Suddenly, he applied a slight pressure to the back of my head and gently pushed my head down to his crotch.

Noooo, I knew what he wanted from me but I couldn't go thru with it.

I heard him say, "Wet your lips and slide them over my cock!"

Noooo...when my face was an inch away from his hardness I breathed in his manly aroma and my stiff prick began to pulsate and my balls became painfully heavy, but I stopped from taking his dick in my mouth.

"Timmy," I whispered softly, "I can't do this - I'm not a faggot."

"Johnny," he says, "I don't care who you think you are -- the only thing that matters is who and what you have become, do you understand me?"

Ohhhhhh...a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors flashes thru my head. I cannot remember clearly who I was before moving here.

"Yes, I understand, Timmy," I answered.

"If I have to tell you something twice I will take you over my knees and give you a spanking you will not enjoy at all -- do you understand me?"

Ohhh-myyyyyy..."Yes, Timmy."

"Good boy," he says patting my head. "Suck my cock, Johnny, and suck it good for me."

"Yes, Timmy..."

My prick stiffens; a low, growling moan escapes my throat as I slide my wet lips over Little Timmy's manly cockhead. My tongue lavishes praise on the underside of his hot, rigid shaft.

My balls begin to rise. I have never felt this much excitement in my life. I surrender to the sucking. I bob my head feverishly up-and-down his hard penis eagerly waiting for him to cum in my mouth.

EPILOGUE

I am squatting over the bidet for the umpteenth time. Little Timmy's copious discharge oozing from my well-used boypussy.

I stopped counting the number of times Little Timmy has made me bend over for him. I should rephrase that...he doesn't have to 'make' me bend over for him any longer. No, I am thrilled now whenever I hear him say "Take off your panties and bend over for me, sissyboy!"

I am no longer offended when he calls me 'sissy' because that is what I have become. My transformation was so gradual and subtle I never knew it was taking place.

One day I was wearing cotton briefs then white jockstraps then suddenly Little Timmy was dressing me in nothing but colorful silk, satin and nylon women's panties. I love them -- they feel sooo wonderful tight against my hairless crotch and balls.

The unrelenting, spurting water cleaning my boypussy has given me an erection. I am not allowed to touch my boners so I think of something else. The other day I was absentmindedly stroking my hard little clitty thru my panties and Little Timmy caught me. My round asscheeks are still black and blue from the blistering spanking he gave me.

Tonight, Little Timmy is taking me to a party to meet his friends for the first time. He bought me a special outfit to wear: a sheer, see-thru pink halter top (to show off my newly elongated nipples); pink short-shorts; pink anklet socks; pink tennis shoes; and of course, pink panties. But the real coup de gras will be the large, faux diamond he inserted in my belly button.

He said to me without a trace of a smile: "You're going to be the sissiest little fagboy at the party tonight!"

Huh? What did he mean by that? But I didn't have time to think about it because he ordered me to take off my panties and bend over to properly thank him.

Stars in the Night

My older brother asked me to house sit his condo while he was out of the country on an extended business trip. I jumped at the chance to move out of our mom and dad's place for awhile. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I'd never be able to afford such a luxurious place on my own working the three-to-midnight shift as a clerk at the 'Shop N Go.'

A co-worker and I had a deal. When he came to work at midnight he looked the other way while I grabbed a six-pack of beer and some munchies to take home. I have no idea what he was taking from the store.

Anyway, once I got home, I loved to sit outside in the warm darkness on my brother's patio and drink beer for a couple hours. I'd lose myself in fantasies that I had a great job, the condo was mine and all the pretty girls in the building were hot after my body.

I think it was my third night there and I followed my usual routine: put two cans of beer in the freezer and the rest in the frig; changed into my gym shorts with no shirt; grabbed a beer and a bag of chips or whatever I brought home; turn out the inside light then sit outside gazing at the stars while pretending to be someone I wasn't.

After about five-minutes I heard someone nearby say, "You must be Johnny."

OH-MY-GOD, I was so startled I spilled some beer and dropped the bag of chips. I could literally hear my heart pounding.

"Sorry if I scared you," said the voice in the dark. "I'm your brother's neighbor, Charlie."

"Jesus Christ, man, you gave me a heart attack!" I said.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he said. "I just got back in town...I love sitting out here at night, too."

I had to squint to see his darkened silhouette sitting on the bench between the two condos.

"You work at the convenience store not far from here, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I work there," I softly answered. "What else did my brother tell you?"

"Oh, nothing bad...he says you're a smart boy but lazy...he said you don't seem to be motivated to improve yourself but I told him you're young -- what are you, nineteen?"

"Eighteen," I corrected him feeling kinda bad my brother said those things about me.

"Johnny, our voices carry loud out here, sit on the bench next to me so we don't wake the neighbors!" he said.

Huh? I just met the guy but it was a logical request.

It was so dark I had to follow the sound of his voice and when I sat on the bench beside him it was a tight fit -- our bare legs pressed against each other. I could tell he wasn't wearing a shirt, either.

"This is great isn't it? I love sitting out here in the dark when everyone else is in bed, don't you too?" he said.

"It is nice," I said.

"I'll let you in on a little secret: at this time of night I only wear my boxers out here...are you a boxers or briefs kind of guy?"

Huh? What?

"I only ask because I know your brother still wears tighty-whities -- I suppose you do too," he said.

"No, no I don't," I answered defensively then needlessly added, "No, I wear string, bikini briefs!"

"How cute -- I bet you drive the girls crazy when they see you in your undies!" he said.

What the hell is going on here? He knows the kind of underwear my brother wears? Jim never said anything about his neighbor being queer.

I stammered, "Well, uh, no, I uh---"

"Sorry about that," he said. "I have a tendency to get a little too personal with people I just meet."

"No, no, that's okay," I said then changed the subject. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a manufacturing sales rep - yeah, I know, a glorified salesman, but it pays the big bucks!" he said, "and I get to travel a lot...I'm gone three-four days every week!"

"Sounds nice to travel and get away from here," I said.

"Yes, it is," he said. "The best part though is I travel to places where this is legal and easy to find."

What does that mean? I wonder.

Suddenly, I hear him flick something then see the flame from a lighter. Oh my hell, he has a cigarette in his mouth! I didn't think he would be a smoker.

He inhaled deeply, held his breath, then exhaled. When I smelled the smoke I knew right away it wasn't a regular cigarette.

"Here, want to try this? It is really good weed!" he said.

I mumbled, "Well, uh, I, uh..." then thought 'What the hell -- I don't want him to think I'm just a kid' and I took it from him, inhaled like he had, and coughed and coughed and coughed.

He laughed out loud and said, "That's alright, it's not for everyone."

But I took another deep drag on it and did not cough. I quickly took another 'hit' then handed it back to him.

He said, "You know, your brother said you were a cool guy!"

WOW! My brother actually said that?

By the time we finished the joint I was so high my body was swaying from side-to-side. I was grateful when he put his arm around my shoulders and steadied me.

We sat in silence a few minutes. I couldn't tear my eyes off the million stars in the midnight sky.

He suddenly placed his hand on my upper thigh and gave it a squeeze. He stood up and announced, "I gotta go!"

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Johnny, I get sooooo horny when I smoke this shit -- have you ever climaxed when you're high? It's the greatest feeling in the world! Sorry, I gotta go inside and take care of my boner!"

And just like that he was gone. I suddenly realized my own prick was hard as rock, too, and I thought 'That's a good idea' and unsteadily walked into the condo and made my way to the bedroom.

Oh my hell, he was right! It was the most explosive orgasm I'd ever had in my life!!

***

The next night went exactly the same as the night before. We talked - we laughed -- we drank a couple beers -- then smoked a joint. When he placed his hand on my thigh it lingered longer than last night. He gently stroked my flesh and I sprung an instant boner.

His hand was still on my thigh when he abruptly announced, "You know what's even better than jerking-off when you're high?"

"No, what?" I asked.

"Having someone else do it for you!" he said with a chuckle.

He had trouble getting to his feet. He placed his hand on my thigh to steady himself. It happened so fast I wasn't sure if it really happened or not but I swear he squeezed my hard-on thru the crotch of my shorts and whispered, "You know, your brother and I are 'friends with benefits' -- think about what that means!"

It was an image burned into my mind as I went to bed and feverishly masturbated fantasizing it was HIS hand stroking my cock faster and harder.

***

I couldn't help it. All the next day at work I kept hearing his voice in my head: "You know what's even better than jerking-off when you're high? Having someone else do it for you!" and then: "You know, your brother and I are 'friends with benefits' -- think about what that means!"

Now I've never had a gay thought in my entire life and I am positive my brother isn't gay so if they gave each other handjobs, where's the harm in that? It's not like they were in love, I'm sure it was only a way to relieve the pressure they felt in their balls.

I admit it, on my way home from work I hoped Charlie would be outside again tonight. I decided I was open to the idea of becoming 'friends with benefits' with him if he suggested it. I mean, if it was no big deal for my brother to let a guy jerk him off, I don't have a problem with it either.

A few minutes later in my bedroom I became flustered and nervous. I couldn't decide what to wear.

Jesus Christ, John, what the hell is wrong with you? Quit acting like a girl -- just wear your damn shorts and tee shirt!

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked like a little kid. You know, John, if you want Charlie to make a move on you you might want to show him you're 'into it.'

I pulled off the tee shirt and slid the shorts down my legs. I decided to go 'Commando' and not wear any undies at all. I retrieved a beer from the frig and walked outside in just my skimpy nylon gym shorts.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Charlie sitting on the bench. When he looked at me a smile crossed his handsome face.

"My-my, don't you look nice tonight...c'mon cutie, sit down next to me!" he said firmly.

"Okay," I answered softly.

The smile remained on his face as his eyes slowly looked me up and down. He suddenly placed a hand on my chest and stroked my flesh.

"Just like your brother," he said. "Not a strand of hair anywhere...I like it!"

His hand brazenly roamed freely on my chest before it settled on my breasts. He pinched my nipples until they were hard little points.

He chuckled when he noticed my prick stiffen inside the small shorts.

WOW -- he wasn't wasting any time. I became dizzy. My heart pounding.

He stood and announced, "I'll turn out the light" but he hesitated, and turned towards me. His crotch was inches from my face and I audibly gasped when I saw the huge bulge straining inside his shorts.

He chuckled again and said, "Yeah, hungry for cock - just like your brother..."

Huh! What did he mean by that? I let it remark pass without a comment. He flicked off the outside light then was beside me again in the dark.

He hugged me to him and asked, "Did you think about what I said last night?"

My head was so foggy I didn't know what he meant. I muttered, "Uhhhh..."

He suddenly grabbed my free hand and placed it directly on his crotch and said, "Wrap your fingers around my cock!"

I couldn't believe I heard those words from another guy. Worse yet, his forceful command almost made me cum in my shorts. He was all man and he knew it and I have always admired self-confident, take-charge kind of guys.

I groaned and did as I was told -- I wrapped my fingers around his manly hard-on. I groaned again and almost jizzed in my shorts!

He chuckled softly and said, "Yeah, exactly like your brother -- a pussy-boy waiting for a real man to break him in and turn him out...it must run in the family!"

Huh? What?

I couldn't help but groan one more time. A million stars danced before my eyes. Ohhhh, what the hell is wrong with me? How could I let him talk about me and my brother like that? A real man would've shoved him away and told him to "Fuck off!" Ohhh, what's going on here?

"I lied to you last night when I said your brother and I were 'friends with benefits'..." he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Oh, once your brother satisfies me I might let him jerk-off, and I suppose you could say we're friends but a better description would be that he is my bitch and like a good little bitch he does whatever I tell him..."

"No way -- what are you talking about? He's all man!" I protested.

"Heh-heh-heh -- it's nice how you stick up for him," he said. "Do you know what he's doing right now?"

"H-He's on a business trip in Japan!" I said.

"Heh-heh-heh -- yeah, I suppose you could say that, but right now he is either on his knees sucking off six of our Japanese clients, or they have him bending over taking turns fucking his boypussy -- yeah, he's taking care of business, alright! Hahahahahaha..."

Nooooooooooo, I was stunned speechless.

"Sweetie, your hand is driving me crazy. Be a good little boy and take out my cock!" he said forcefully. "Tonight, I'm going to teach you how I like having my cock sucked -- your brother is one helluva cocksucker!"

NOOOOOOO, he can't be right. My brother would never do the things he's saying.

"Jim is a successful businessman!" I protested. "I mean, he makes a lot of money -- he's got a new car and he owns this condo!!"

"Johnny, I own both of these condos -- the new car he drives belongs to me -- it's true I pay him well, but if it wasn't for me he wouldn't have a pot to piss in...and you remind me of him when he was your age - a menial, low-paying job with absolutely no prospects or a glimmer of hope for a better future...Jimmy knew what he was doing when he let me break him in and turn him out...it was his only chance at the good life -- now take out my cock!"

"Charlie, please, I can't do that!" I softly say to him.

"Sir..." he said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"From now on I want you to address me as 'Sir" - do you understand me, boy?"

I wanted to shout out to the heavens -- I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. Where does he come off talking to me like this?

"Johnny, I'm going to train you to be my personal assistant like your brother was for a few years...we'll be together 24/7 -- you will live with me -- travel with me -- I will pay you quite well -- more than you'll ever make with your qualifications...all I require is your obedience -- you'll do whatever I tell you without hesitation or question...we will travel the world -- wherever my business takes us...I'll take good care of you as long as you take good care of me...you will NEVER have an opportunity like this the rest of your life!"

My life suddenly flashed before my eyes like a bad movie. I tried to picture the good moments but couldn't think of any -- I tried to convince myself I am young and life would get better but I knew deep down five-years from now I'd probably still be working at the Shop N Go...it was the first time in my life I saw my future in my minds-eye and it was bleak and dreary at best.

"Johnny," I heard him say, "get on your knees, take out my cock and suck me off!"