My Fantasy Facial Ch. 01

Story Info
A facial I would love to have done too me.
1.7k words
4.64
4.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron2878
aaron2878
17 Followers

I recently discovered a new website to post an ad. I decided to post an ad about wanting a facial at a porn shop that has video booths. I was wanting to get a couple guys lined up but so far none. My ad stated i wanted a facial, I'm submissive, and was willing to suck for their cum. The day was here and I checked my email one more time before heading my way to the shop. I did get one response but not much content, so I told him what time I would be there and headed my way.

It's an hour drive so I played cumshot videos the whole time on my way. I was super horny by the time I arrived and really wanted a facial. Now I had rules for myself that I was going to follow, but I really wanted someone to think of rules for me to follow. Oh well, maybe I'll find that someday. First I had to pick a booth and deposit the tokens, second get completely naked, third drop to my knees, and fourth open my door partially. I was extremely nervous about opening the door but I really wanted a couple loads of cum on my face. What happened next took me by surprise and I loved every second of this encounter.

I pulled into the shop parking and noticed several cars already parked, signs of a good night. I then did as planned, purchased my tokens and headed to a room. Deposited the tokens and as the porn was playing I got completely naked. My 6" cock was hard already as I sunk to my knees and I needed a cock so bad. My throat was getting dry from my nerves as I unlock the door and prop it open enough for someone to see me if they wanted too.

An older guy walked by and looked in, he was about 60 or so and instantly he came inside. He shut the door and I thought he locked it, but I was too busy checking out his bulge to really pay attention. As he was pulling his pants down he asked if I was the guy that posted the ad. I said yes and he went from innocent looking to hungry, I could see the lust in his eyes. He showed me his cock which had to be at least 6" soft and started smacking my face several times. Each smack he grew harder and was getting louder too. I was now moaning as he smacked me, my own cock was getting harder from knowing guys outside could hear him.

He then said "Lay your head on the bench so I can sit my ass on your face slut", which I did in hopes of pleasing him. I watched as he lowered his ass to my mouth and I greedily licked and sucked his asshole. "Oh yeah faggot, eat my ass and get that tongue up there. Make sure you work that ass real good if you want this cum". I could hear him calling me names the whole time and it just made me want more as he kept going. He would rub his asshole all over my mouth then slide his balls into my mouth, then repeat. Sometimes he would just sit hard on my mouth wanting me to push my tongue up his ass. He suddenly stood up and that's when I seen the door was wide open the whole time. I didn't have much time to evaluate the situation because he was feeding me his 8" hard cock, but I did see there was 3 guys watching.

I'm completely naked and hard as fuck, at least three guys are watching me being used and I'm loving it. He's got my head with both hands as he forces more of his cock down my throat. I gag a couple times, so he pulls out and slaps me with his saliva covered cock. Then he goes back to fucking my mouth some more as he tells the other guys that I love facials. I feel him getting close when he pulls out and slaps me again, then I'm told to crawl out of the booth so everyone can see me.

I crawl out and now I see they're 5 guys watching, all with their cocks out and stroking. The old man tells me to suck one guy, he's about my age with a 4" cock. As I start sucking him I feel someone move my hips so my ass is sticking up more. I try to protest but the guy I'm sucking grabs my head and slams all the way into my mouth. He keeps me there as I feel one, two, then three fingers go up my ass. I'm still rock hard and the old man points it out so all the guys know I'm loving this treatment. I hear guys saying what a slut I am, or this fag loves cock. Then I feel someone behind me as they start to inch their cock up my ass.

My moaning causes the guy in my mouth to pull out and start shooting cum all over my face. I'm desperately trying to catch his cum in my mouth, but I feel rope after rope hit my face. He smacks my face with his cock when I feel the second guy thrust his cock all the way up my ass. The third guy steps up and starts to feed me his cock, his is about 6" and very thick. That's not what I noticed, I could see he had a big set of balls. He's feeding me his cock but not all the way, judging by his balls he's already close. It's the guy fucking me that keeps pushing me down further on his cock. I can feel him fucking my ass harder, then i hear the old man tell him to cum on my face when he's ready.

He pulls out and barely makes it to my face in time, I feel his first shot hit my forehead, the second and third hit my eyes. He grabs my face and shoves his cock in my mouth and makes me swallow the rest of his cum. "Yes, ass to mouth the slut", I hear the old man say as now the fourth guy gets ready to fuck me. Just as I feel him sliding up my ass the third guy yells get ready fag. This guy covered my face with his thick white cum. It was in my hair, my eyes, my nose, my mouth, and anywhere between. When he was done covering my face completely this caused the fifth guy to come up and start shooting his cum. He had an average cock and cumload, but most of his cum was on my nose and open mouth.

The guy fucking me must have enjoyed that show, cause he really started fucking my ass hard and I think everyone could hear me moan from his ass assualt. Just as he pulled out I heard the old man tell him really loud to cover my slut face with his cum. He worked up a good load too, a big thick shot to my mouth and then several more all over my face. I couldn't see very well anymore but I could feel several ropes hitting my face. The cum had started to dry on my face and I was loving it, plus I don't think my dick ever stopped being hard.

After he was done the old man told me to get back in the booth, which of course he followed.

I wasn't sure if anyone else was around, but he had me bend over with my mouth to the gloryhole. Then I realized he was going to fuck me, I wasn't sure I could take his cock but I didn't have a choice. His cock was thick and as I felt him pushing inside, I thought he was going to ruin my ass. I was moaning and possibly screaming at the same time when another cock started pushing into my mouth. My jaw by now was sore but the old man was pushing me against the hole, I had no choice but take this new cock into my mouth.

Inch by inch my ass was being stretched, at the same time this stranger was pushing several inches in my mouth and throat. This went on for several minutes of slow torturous fucking me as my cock was throbbing the whole time. His big dick was hitting all the right spots as he fucked me and I needed more! It wasn't long and I could hear the old man again calling me names as he pounded my ass. "Come on faggot, take this big dick up your pussy. I'm going fill you up with cum and you will be begging me to slut you out anytime I want." He was being really loud this time, along with slamming into my ass. That's when I felt him slam all the way in and his cock pulsed filling my ass with cum. Just as he did that the guy filled my throat and mouth up with cum too. Him cumming up my ass was too much and I too started shooting cum all over the floor. It was the biggest load I've ever shot, rope after rope hitting the floor.

The guy in the other room left as the old guy started getting dressed. He grabbed his phone and I could tell he was typing something, then I heard my phone beep. I looked and was instantly mortified, there was a picture of me with a dick in my mouth and cum on my face. He was taking pictures the whole time and I didn't even notice. He told me the next time he texts I better be available and ready to serve, or maybe these pictures and videos get sent to my wife and friends. He then left but told me I'm not allowed to clean up and I must leave still covered in cum.

Hopefully you enjoyed my story. This didn't really happen, but I'm sure I would enjoy this if it did.

aaron2878
aaron2878
17 Followers