My Fantasy Night with Mistress

Story Info
My mistress dominates me after a night out.
4.2k words
4.67
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Mistress and I walk home together hand-in-hand after a night out at the opera. We decided to dress up tonight. I'm in a slim-fitting grey suit and she's in a red dress that hugs her perfect hips and plunges low on her chest. I couldn't help but notice every single man and more than a few women looking over at her with hungry eyes. I'm walking much more comfortably now, but the little butt plug she gave me was hard to get used to at first. Her little knowing glances over at me throughout the evening excited me far more than I could have imagined. As we head upstairs, I pull her close and kiss her. "I just loved watching you squirm with that little toy in your ass all night, little one" she says. Butterflies fill my stomach. There's just something about her!

Out in the hallway, she begins to turn the key, but then pauses, turns and beckons me to lean closer. "I'm going to freshen up. I want you ready for me when I come out." At that, my pulse quickens and I feel the heat rush to my face, then to my cock. "Hell yes, Mistress," I whisper. She turns back, opens the door, and we walk in. My legs feel a little unsteady with the sudden rush of anticipation, excitement, and nervousness. She closes the door and we kiss passionately. Then she turns around, takes off her red leather stilettos and walks into the bathroom. I probably have no more than four or five minutes, so I don't waste any time.

I take my shoes off and place them neatly on the rack. Then I find a hanger for my suit jacket. This is it! I feel my heart pound as I slide my pants off and hang them up, then undo my tie, unbutton my starched white dress shirt, and pull off the thin white t-shirt underneath. I'm down to just boxer-briefs and socks now. I can hear her turning off the tap. I kick off my socks and boxer-briefs and head into the bedroom, catching the reflection of my naked body in her dresser mirror. I can see the excitement on my face and in my cock, already standing at attention.

I look over to the coat hooks by the door and immediately find what I'm looking for. I grab the black fuzzy collar and examine the buckle. It's brand new and shiny. I put the collar around my neck and check it in the mirror. I feel a bit silly - a thin 36 year-old man standing naked in this incredible woman's bedroom, naked except for the collar clipped around my neck and the butt plug I can't see, but can certainly feel. But I have no time to dwell on how I look. I walk out of the bedroom and into the living room, my cock a little softer now, but still bouncing with every step.

On the rug in the center of the room, I get down on my hands and knees and wait.

She doesn't keep me waiting for long. Seconds later, I hear the bathroom door click open and swing shut, and then the click-clack of her heel on the hard floor. Something about that sound brings my cock right back to full attention. She is to my left, but I keep looking straight ahead. She pauses to look me over for a desperately long moment, and simply says "Good."

She comes closer and walks in a slow circle around me. As she passes in front of me, I catch a glimpse of her and my hunger for her nearly exceeds my control. She's wearing black leather stiletto boots laced up high on her calves, tight black leather pants that hug her perfectly toned legs and round, beckoning ass, with the crotch exposed and a black leather corset that leaves her full, irresistible breasts exposed. Her dark skin looks incredible against the leather and it takes every ounce of self control for me not to get up, pick her up, push her up against the wall, mash my mouth against hers, and slide my throbbing cock into her beautiful pussy - but I don't move. She notices the desire in my eyes and smiles a little, but does not stop walking around me.

Finally, her heels stop clicking as she stops behind me and I feel her hands begin to caress my back. She teases me with her fingertips: first my back, then my legs, and then my butt cheeks. I shudder with pleasure and excitement. She brings her attention to the butt plug that's been stretching me out for the past four hours and slowly removes it as an involuntary "Ungh!" escapes my lips. Then her finger just barely caresses my asshole, and I let out another, quieter moan. As suddenly as she began, she stops and walks around to face me again.

She bends down, leans forward, and her incredible tits swing agonizingly close to my face. I want so badly to bury my face in them and make her moan as I devour her perfect nipples and soft flesh, but I don't dare move without her permission. She pulls away, turns around and then brings her perfectly round ass just as close to my face - close enough that I catch a momentary whiff of her intoxicating feminine scent. I feel a desperate need to taste her, and my cock springs to attention again. She notices and knows that I'm putty in her hands now.

She reaches over to the countertop for the chain leash that I didn't notice her put out, and clips it onto my collar. She whispers "Good boy" softly in my ear and then "Now get up on your knees".

I do as she says and find myself at eye level with her stunning tits. She brings them close, but not close enough for me to touch and asks "Would you like to worship these titties?" "Oh yes Mistress!" I beg. "Please let me worship your beautiful tits."

"Ok little one." She smiles and leans forward. I plunge my hungry mouth into her soft, inviting chest, kissing and licking with so much urgency. I find her left nipple - so engorged and perfect - and lick it, and suck it. "Bite it." she whispers through ragged breaths." I begin to nibble, then bite harder. I use my hands on both tits, kneading and massaging, then move my mouth over to the right nipple and repeat my licking, sucking, and nibbling. She moans and lets me worship her tits for a few more minutes, then pulls away.

"Now stand up." I get to my feet and we stand across from each other for a moment. Me - 6 feet tall and naked except for the leash, and her - barely 5 feet, covered with leather from just under her tits down to her toes, with the exception of her exposed crotch. My hips buck toward her involuntarily, but she gives a firm little tug on the leash to remind me to control myself. She leads me around the room a few times by the leash, enjoying my eager submission to her desires. Then she smiles and leads me gently into the other room.

Part 2

Mistress walks me over to her bed, then steps behind me and pushes me down so that I'm face down, ass up. Once again, she begins to caress my back, legs and butt, and the pleasure is overwhelming. I start to shudder and squirm and I hear her giggle. She continues for a few minutes, enjoying the involuntary movements and noises as I convulse in helpless pleasure from her touch. Then I feel her lips and her tongue make little wet kisses on the backs of my legs, and loud guttural moans start to escape my throat. "My God" - I think as I moan and squirm - "What will it feel like when those hands and that mouth are on my nipples? My balls? My cock? My asshole?!"

And then she stops and gives me a firm slap on the right butt cheek that brings me right back to the moment with a jump and an "Ah!". "Did you enjoy that, little one?" she whispers in my ear. "Oh yes, Mistress. You know just how to touch me!" I answer breathlessly. Every square inch of my skin buzzes with excitement and desire. I'm ready to do anything she asks now. "We're just getting started!" she says.

Mistress gets up and I hear her open a drawer. After a moment, she walks over to me, hands me a pair of wireless headphones, and says "Put these on." When I do, I don't hear anything at first, but then white noise gradually increases in volume until I can't hear anything else. After another minute, I stop noticing the white noise and simply can't hear anything at all. The next thing I know, she covers my eyes with a blindfold and I'm in pitch darkness. I can't see or hear anything.

Without the warning of sight or sound, the first light slap with a paddle on my left butt cheek makes me cry out - I think - I can't hear it. She continues - two, three, four, each one a little harder than the one before - five, six, seven. With two of my senses blocked, every sensation is heightened and I feel each sting throughout my body until it almost overwhelms me - eight, nine. I must be screaming and moaning, but I can't tell - ten! Then she stops and I feel her hand caress my butt, now hot after the spanking she's just given me. Then I feel her kiss the spot a few times with her lips and her tongue, and then blow on it gently. She knows just how to cool it down and take the sting off. Then she stops and I'm frozen with anticipation.

And then I feel it - her soft, wet, wonderful tongue slides up from my balls and up the crack of my ass very slowly and lightly. The sensation is incredible and I cry out. She continues stroking her tongue up and down my asshole so slowly and lightly. The pleasure is almost unbearable. She lifts my hips higher, then brings her tongue back to my asshole and begins to caress my inner thighs so gently I can barely tell what's happening - all I know is that my whole body is exploding with pleasure. Her tongue working on my ass, her hands inch closer and closer to my throbbing hard cock, until finally she's caressing my shaft ever so gently. My hips are bucking and I know I'm moaning loudly, though I can't hear a thing. Then suddenly, she pulls away and stops. My hips push back, looking for her, but she's gone now. I'm suddenly aware that I'm dripping with sweat and panting.

Part 3

Like a flash of lightning, light floods my eyes as she pulls my blindfold up and sets it aside. She gives my eyes a moment to adjust, and when they do, I see her standing in front of me with an admiring look and a smile. She seems to be enjoying my prone, helpless body, brought to the edge of madness with pleasure, completely submissive and hers to play with. Then I notice something purple in her hand. My eyes widen as I realize she's holding a 6 inch strapon cock, playing with its length a little with her index finger. Mistress has a devilish look in her beautiful eyes and I suddenly feel goosebumps cover my body, though I'm pouring sweat.

She smiles, bends down, and kisses me passionately. Her lips are so soft and supple. I could kiss her for hours. But after mere seconds, she pulls away and puts my blindfold back on. She comes back around behind me and I shudder as I feel her fingertips caress the backs of my legs and then her heavenly tongue on my asshole again. My breath catches at the pleasure of it, but my mind is racing with apprehension - the image of that strapon cock fixed in my now blacked-out vision.

Mistress pauses for a moment, and then she is stroking my cock slowly. Her hands feel magical and without sight or sound, every touch is amplified and electric. I become aware that she is only using one hand now, and then I feel her stroking my asshole again, but with her fingers this time, only they're wet and warm and feel nearly as good as her tongue felt. In the back of my mind, I register that she must be rubbing lube on my asshole, but it feels so good and her other hand is stroking my cock - which is throbbing in rhythm with her strokes - that I can't bring myself to pay attention to what will happen next.

Without breaking her rhythm, she slides a finger into my ass, and it enters with surprising ease. While continuing to stroke my cock slowly, she begins to move her finger in and out. I clench up at first, but then relax for a moment and it starts to feel good. All of my awareness is on her finger fucking my ass and her hand stroking my cock - for a moment, nothing else exists. I notice at some point that my ass is being stretched further and I realize she must be using more fingers, but it feels really good now. Then she stops.

I feel her soft hands - the hands I've held walking down the street, the hands with the magic touch - grab hold of my hips as something wet and unyielding presses up against my asshole. Before I can react, the head of the lubed-up strapon pops its way into my asshole and she pauses for a moment, then begins to rock back and forth in slow, gentle motions, a little deeper every time. At first, it's too big and I feel like my body is being pulled apart from the inside. But she's moving so slowly, I'm so caught up in the electric sensations in my body, and I want to please her so badly, that I start to push back into her. With every stroke, I am aware of a deeper part of my insides being penetrated, until, to my disbelief, I feel her hips touch my butt cheeks - she is inside me up to the hilt and it feels really good in a way I have never felt before! I feel her hand on my shoulder, then on my neck, and she removes the headphones. I become aware of my own panting breathing and after a moment, I hear the slapping sounds of her hips against my ass as she speeds up her thrusts.

"Do you like it when I fuck your little ass with my big strapon, little one?" She asks in a tone of affection and passion. "Yes Mistress! It! Feels! So! Good!" I scream with each word punctuating a thrust. As she fucks my ass, I hear myself moaning and screaming incomprehensible things like "Fuck Mistress! Yes! Oh fruuunnn! Please! Guh! Guh! Guh! Oh please! Fuuuuck!" But then she begins to slow down and finally pulls out. She pauses for a minute until I catch my breath and then comes over, pulls off the blindfold, and kisses me. "You were so good, little one" she coos to me. "Thank you Mistress. It felt really good." I say as I calm down. I watch her as she slips off the strapon and my mind sparks with thoughts of desire again.

Part 4

"Lie on your back." She commands.

I turn over onto my back and she straddles my face, with her hands on my chest. She doesn't lower herself, but I can smell her pussy, only a few inches away. The erotic scent gets me rock-hard again and I just want to get closer and taste her. I grab her hips to pull her down to my eager tongue, but she stops me and says "No! I want to you beg to eat my pussy."

"Oh Mistress, please let me taste your pussy!"

"Hmm, I don't know. I'm not sure you really want it."

"I want to eat your pussy, Mistress, I need to suck on your clit and make you cum all over my face. Please Mistress! I beg you!"

"Good boy"

She lowers herself onto my face so slowly, so patiently. But I am so excited to taste her I can't contain myself. I feel the heat when she gets close, and then finally, she sits down on my face and I find myself engulfed in her fragrant divine femininity. She rubs her pussy up and down on my mouth and my eager tongue laps up her juices, caresses her lips, and then finds her little clit. I lick gently and slowly at first, and then speed up a little. Her scent and the taste of her juices drives me wild.

"Your cock is so big and hard. Uuugh! I bet you wish I would touch it. I bet you wish I would put my mouth on your cock. Oh! Oooh! There's so much... Aah yeah... precum pouring out of you, little one! Oh yesss..."

I pull away for a moment and gasp "Yes Mistress. Your pussy tastes so good. Please touch me!" and dive right back in. I continue licking and sucking her clit and she starts to grind her hips faster on my face.

I feel her hands make their way down my chest, to my stomach and inch their way closer and closer to my shaft. I feel her body lean forward, which gives me an even better angle to lick her clit and her breathing gets faster. I feel her breath on my stomach and I'm so hard I feel like my cock will explode. Then her hands are on my shaft stroking and she takes the tip of my cock in her mouth. I moan deeply without stopping my tongue lapping at her pussy and we writhe in a 69 position, moaning louder and louder. I feel my balls start to tense up. Her lips are wrapped around my cock and her hands are stroking my shaft just right. Then, right before my point of no return, she suddenly stops. She leans back and continues grinding into my face. I squirm underneath her and whine into her sex, but she won't touch me again until I've come down.

I focus on my efforts to bring her over the edge and before long, her hips are bucking forward and back and she is moaning "Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Yes little one! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ooooohhh!" My face is covered in her wonderful pussy juices, and I've come down from my near explosion, but I'm still rock-hard. "Oh please touch me again, Mistress! Your touch and your mouth are incredible!" I groan. She moves to between my legs and pauses with her lips achingly close to my desperate cock.

"You think I'm just going to put my hot mouth on this big cock? Keep begging me!"

"Please suck my cock, Mistress! I need your mouth so bad!"

She strokes me again and plays with the tip of my cock with her tongue for a moment, then engulfs the tip of my cock with her mouth again. I get to the edge within seconds now and once again, she stops. "Ah ah ah..." She smiles that devilish smile that drives me crazy. I squirm for a few seconds before I come down again, and once again she puts my cock in her mouth, licking slow, wet circles around the very tip, and then putting my entire cock head into her mouth as she strokes the shaft with her hands. She edges me like that two more times and then stops. I start begging her to let me cum and she flatly says "No." Then she climbs up to straddle me face-to-face and kisses me deeply.

Part 5

I'm delirious with desire and the need to cum now, and she bathes in my intensity for what feels like hours. She kisses, licks, and nibbles my lips, then my neck, then my left collar bone, and then my nipples - first one and then the other. The simultaneous pleasure and frustration make my head spin, but I gradually regain my composure. She senses that and whispers in my ear "Do you want to fuck me?"

Fireworks go off in my brain. "Yes Mistress! Please let me fuck you! I need your pussy!"

She brings her hips down slowly and begins to gently graze the head of my erect cock, dripping with precum, with her juicy pussy. My hips thrust a little involuntarily, but every time I move up, she moves up, and every time I move down she moves down.

"I don't hear you begging me to let you fuck this pussy, little one!"

"Please let me fuck you, Mistress! Oh please I need you! Ohhh!!"

Satisfied with my desperation, she slowly lowers her creamy, wet, hot pussy onto my waiting cock. We both gasp and pant as she starts to ride me and pick up speed. I grab her hips and we fuck hard and loud. After just a few minutes, I feel her tighten around my cock and her juices become even wetter. She's panting hard as I sit up and she wraps her arms around my neck and mashes her mouth against mine. My cock is full to bursting and I'm ready to release my load into her.

"May I please cum... Ohhh!... Mistress?"

"You can cum when I tell you to cum!"

I hold back, squeezing as hard as I can. I don't know how much more I can take before I explode, but I keep going. She grinds her pussy harder and harder and faster and faster into me and finally she groans "Ohhhhhh!!!" into my ear as she cums hard. I feel her juices drip down my balls and soak the sheets. She grinds a few more times, slower each time, and then rolls off.

I lay there holding her, but I'm just on the verge of cumming and frustrated and full. After relaxing for a few minutes, she looks at me, sees exactly how I feel, and says "You were amazing, little one. Now come here and worship my tits."

The need to cum rages in my mind against my need to please her, but I lower my face to her chest and bury myself into her amazing tits. I know she just came again, so I start slow...

"I'm just kidding, little one. You were so good. I want to make you cum in my mouth."

"Oh yes, thank you Mistress!"

12