My Fantasy Night with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes the leash again and leads me back to the living room, with its full floor-to-ceiling windows where everyone can see. She whispers in my ear: "You cum when I want you to cum and I want you to cum now." With that, she drops to her knees and starts to tease the head of my cock with her tongue as she slowly caresses my shaft with her fingers. Then she takes the entire head of my cock into her mouth again and slowly and softly swirls her tongue around it. After all of the edging, my cock responds immediately. Within seconds, I'm rock hard again and I feel my balls start to tighten. She is stroking my shaft faster now and I moan "Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh Mistress... Oh yes... oh please don't stop... I'm so close"

...and she stops. Her hands drop and her mouth pulls back. My heart sinks and I whine "Ughhh No..."

"Just kidding!" She grins.

She puts my cock right back in her mouth and strokes me again, a little faster with her hands and a little slower with her tongue. I feel the explosion coming and I moan, then shout "Oh yeah that's so good... so good... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Oh I'm cumming... Oh Mistress... Yes! Yes! YESSS!"

She doesn't miss a beat as my balls pulse what feels like gallons of hot cum into her mouth. My whole body convulses in ecstasy and relief. I see a little dribble of cum pour out of the corner of her mouth, stark white against her dark skin. She catches it with her finger and puts it back in her mouth and swallows. Then she stands up and kisses my lips. I can barely stand now, so she helps me to the couch. We hold each other for a few minutes, she plays with my hair and relaxes me as I catch my breath. I start to get up to find my boxer-briefs, but she holds me back. "No, I want you naked the rest of the evening" she says as she walks to the bedroom to change into her pajamas.

"Put something on Netflix. You can rub my feet."

"I'd love to, Mistress!"

12