My Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica and Eric enjoy their Honeymoon.
5.8k words
4.74
14.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
131 Followers

Apologies for delay. Life happens. This is the continuation of My Fantasy and the relationship of Jessica and Eric. Please let me know your thoughts.

***

I was awake. I began to sense my surroundings and recall the previous night. The first thing I realized was an arm around me and breath on my neck. We were spooning. I could feel Eric's chest hair on my upper back and his pubic hair on my ass. I couldn't feel him on my lower back or legs. Lingerie. I was still wearing my teddy and stockings. As I became more aware I realized how sore I was. Not in pain just well fucked and satisfied. Every inch of my body felt that. We had slept together. The last thing I remembered was his load filling me and now I woke up with him holding me.

I lay there for a bit just basking. I opened my eyes slightly. I could not tell what time it was but I could see through the curtains that it was light outside. Turns out he was doing the same. He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck, his hand moving to rub my breast and his cock growing again between my cheeks.

"Mmmmm," I moaned at his actions.

"Good Morning," we both said in unison chuckling.

This was unchartered ground. We both needed to get cleaned up, I had been wearing lingerie for over 12 hours and knew I needed to shave my face at the least. Still I was probably as horny as he obviously was. I knew I would need lube this time. I reached for a lube shooter.

"Please," I said to Eric, handing it back to him. This was my sign that he had the green light. He reached down and inserted it into me lubing me. A bit dribbled out and reaching back I used it to coat his cock with my hand.

Eric lined himself up.

"Easy," I said.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, but it has gotten a workout uggghhh mmmmmmmmm," I groaned as he slowly entered me.

He just held still in me. God every time felt so good. After a minute or so I wiggled my ass back to him to say it was ok. He held me close, still in the spoon position and began thrusting. I let him do the work. This was about him, I was just enjoying being there for him.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as his pace increased.

"Close babe," he groaned

"Do it. Shoot another load into me."

"Cumming!" as I felt his cock throb inside me again before leaving another warm deposit.

He withdrew from me and I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Let me freshen up."

As I entered the bathroom, I sat and peed and peeled off my lingerie and jewelry leaving the wig and cage on. There were terry robes hung and I wrapped one around me. I looked in the mirror and was glad I hadn't faced him. My makeup was smeared. I completely washed my face and then shaved. I was brushing my teeth when Eric entered the bathroom nude and heading for the toilet. I giggled as he peed for a long time. He finished and approached me. I kept my head down and he went to the adjoining sink and brushed his teeth. When he was finished I thought he was leaving but he came up behind me and he started kissing my neck.

"I'm not fem now Eric," looking up to him in the mirror.

"Jessica you are," as he undid the robe and let it fall to the floor.

This was new territory. I had never been nude always dressed or in stockings. Now I was nude except for my cage and was glad I was still wearing my wig. Eric flicked the head if my clit with his thumb and finger.

"MMMMMMMMMM baby that feels so good."

"You are so smooth and soft and you still smell so good," as his hands ran over me.

"MMMM they shaved and lotioned me."

"I like it. Let's shower," he said as he turned to start the huge shower.

"Really? Together?" I queried.

"Sure, we both need one," He stepped away and turned on the shower.

"I, I, I need to do something in there."

"What?"

"Clean myself, you know, my pussy. You came a lot in me, which I loved but that and the lube I need to freshen."

"I will help you."

"Are you sure?" I asked, grabbing the enema/douche and following him into the shower.

Eric had me bend slightly and inserted the tip into my pussy. He let the water go and it filled me. I told him I like to leave it while I shower, so we started soaping each other. It was something I had never done with him but again it felt somewhat natural as we soaped and hugged and kissed. Eric washed my hair and I soaped his hairy chest. Looking at my hairless body, he asked if he should shave.

"NO WAY!" I said, "I want my man with his hairy chest and body. I will be smooth and silky"

I began stroking his cock and dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth but knew he wouldn't be able to cum yet. We played around a bit more but I needed to finish. I asked Eric to step out of the shower, let myself go and finished cleaning up.

Stepping out of the shower, I was met by Eric who had wrapped a towel around his waist. He toweled my hair and then wrapped it. With another towel he dried my body before wrapping it around me like a women does. I enjoyed the feeling for a few moments while I brushed out my hair. Then I grabbed the scented lotion and went over my whole body as had been done the day before. As I stepped out into the bedroom Eric handed me a robe and told me there was breakfast on the balcony. I grabbed a pair of cotton panties and slipped them on before donning the robe.

We stepped out onto the balcony and enjoyed a nice breakfast. I was still in fem mode I guess. Eric and I ate leisurely and enjoyed the morning. It was overcast but warm.

"A great day for fishing," he offered.

"It is. I guess we should do some fishing since we said that's what we were doing," I replied.

"Let's go up the stream and fly fish."

"Sounds good, but I need my clothes."

"Finish your coffee and I will dress and will get clothes for you to wear," Eric offered as he stood and went back into the room.

I sat for a while enjoying the coffee until he called out to say he had left clothes on the bed. It was time to snap out of my daydream and get dressed. I rose and walked into the bedroom. I could hear Eric brushing his teeth. I looked at the bed for my fishing clothes.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed holding up a skimpy pair of khaki shorts.

"What?"

"Eric I can't wear these or this shirt," I said holding up a button down crop top.

"Why not?"

"Eric, I can't..."

"Jess, its private and secluded here. No one, no one will see us."

"Are you sure," I said as I held the shorts in front of me.

"Positive," he said as he came to me and kissed me, "this is your weekend Jessica."

He knew I would cave. Of course I would. I wanted to be dressed. I stepped into the shorts and pulled them up, adjusting myself in my panties. The shorts were really tight and as the came over my butt I looked in the mirror. Panty lines. This wouldn't work. I slipped them off along with the cotton panty and pulled on a white lace thong. Pulling the shorts back up I saw Eric admiring my ass. I slipped into a matching white bra and then the crop top which had short sleeves and ended just above my navel. I sat and applied some real light makeup and lip gloss, after all we were going fishing. Then I added some short earrings. Eric approached with another little gift, the magnetic fake belly dangle. He attached it to my belly button and added another little touch of femininity, as I looked down to see it between my crop top and shorts. He had brought in my hiking boots, I put them on under some short socks which would not show. We were ready to go.

Nervously, I stepped outside. Eric handed me the poles and he carried the tackle box. He took my hand and we walked up to a little clearing in the stream. We spent the next few hours fishing. We each had some luck but they were small and we released them. Eventually Eric landed a couple trout, which would be "great for dinner" as he said.

I was still fishing when he came up behind me and started kissing my neck as his arms went around me.

"MMMM," I moaned, quickly bringing in my line.

I dropped my pole and spun around placing my hand on his pole through his shorts as we kissed deeply.

"Right here?" I asked.

"Please," he responded as I unzipped him.

I dropped to my knees, feeling the soft grass as his pants and underwear dropped to his ankles. His wonderful cock was once again right at my face. I quickly engulfed it and began to suck in earnest as my hands massaged his balls. My pussy was still a little sore, so I decided I was going to get him off right there with my mouth. I reached up and took his hands and placed them firmly on the sides of my head. Looking up at him while I continued to suck I gave him a wink.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Without removing my mouth I nodded. He took control at this point and began to face fuck me. Thrusting into me with nice strokes. Every once in a while he would pull me fully onto him, my nose buried in his pubes, then just as I was about to need to breathe, he would withdraw enough for me to inhale through my nose. This went on for some time until I felt him growing and hardening slightly. I knew he was getting close when his stroked became faster and more deliberate. He wanted to cum. As few more strokes and he announced it.

"CUMMING JESSICA!"

The first spurt went down my throat and he released my head. I pulled back slowly and let him continue to come in my mouth as my hands went to his shaft and stroked him to finish. Another load down my throat. I cleaned his cock and he pulled his pants up. He picked up the poles and fish and we headed back to the cabin for lunch.

As we finished lunch I asked Eric what he wanted to do for the afternoon.

"How about going down to the beach in the cove?" he asked.

"Sure. I bet you want me to wear my swimsuit." I had a one piece that I had modeled for him at home.

"No..." he said with a sly look.

"What?"

"I bought a suit for you."

"You did?"

Eric took my hand and brought me back up to the bedroom. He opened the dresser and produced a floral print string bikini. It wasn't much more than a couple of triangles connected by a string for the top and the bottoms tied at the side but looked like that would provide coverage front and back.

"No way!" I laughed.

"Please baby"

"I don't have the body, look at my stomach even in this crop top," I wasn't fat but didn't have a tight stomach.

As he held it to me and winked, I conceded. As usual he knew I would. I found the sunscreen and coated myself. I definitely couldn't end up with bikini tan lines. This was just like putting on bra and panties I thought to myself. I pulled the panties on first tucking myself. Then the top and adjusted the strings so my titties fit in the cups. I didn't pass at all yet still felt really daring and sexy.

"Your ass looks great."

"Thanks," I did a little shake for him my belly dangle swinging.

Eric threw some beers in the cooler and I grabbed some towels and we headed down. The beach was very secluded as it was on the side of the cove. We laid out the towels and popped some beers and enjoyed being outdoors. He we were again, just being buddies except I was wearing a bikini and a wig.

"I want to go swimming," I announced getting to my feet.

"You do?"

"Yup, I want to see what it feels like," I said as I walked into the water.

Truthfully, swimming in a bikini felt about the same as swimming any other way. What was most noticeable to me was the long hair of my wig. I had gotten used to it in almost every aspect, even in the shower. Yet here as I went under water the hair was all around me. It was another thing that made me feel fem.

I rose out of the water and saw Eric sitting on the beach watching me.

"Are you coming in?

"I was waiting to be invited," he said as he rose to his feet and pulled off his shirt.

"Get in here"

Eric joined me in the water and we just swam in the shallows and hung around. The water was at our waists as he approached me.

"You look pretty hot in that."

"Thanks," I replied, "and thanks again for all this." I seemed to have said that a lot.

Eric reached down and flipped at the dangle on my belly button before pulling me into a hug his arms around my waist. My arms went around his neck and again out lips came together in a passionate kiss. I melted into his arms and relaxed. This was my mistake. Eric scooped me up and before I realized it threw me into the water. As I popped up, I yelled and began to chase him. The next minutes were spent with us horsing around and grabbing at each other, before ending up in an embrace and kiss again. This time when he picked me up I tensed a bit. He wasn't going to throw me though and instead carried me ashore. He lay me down and we began a heavy make out session on the beach towel. My hands were around his neck while his explored my body. He stopped at my bikini bottom, sat up and peeled them off of me.

"I still can't believe you shaved completely."

"I wanted to be a good bride for you," I giggled still wondering how I would hide that.

"Eric, when you went down on me last night..."

"That was awesome, you squirted so much."

"I had felt that before when we were fucking but never let it go."

"Jess, anytime, its ok."

"Will you go down on me now?"

Eric didn't answer, instead he just lifted and spread my legs. The first time we had sex I had felt exposed lying on my back with my legs spread, now I felt proud. Proud to show him my pussy and clit. Proud that it was his. He had brought lube down with him, I wondered how much we would go through, and soon he had two fingers in me. As he bent he began flicking his tongue at my cage again, I was already getting that feeling.

"MMMMMMMMM yes baby," I moaned.

Eric replied with an undiscernible mumble as his tongue continued on my clit.

"So good baby"

I propped my head up and looked down my body past my bikini top to the head between my legs. Eric spent the next 10 minutes giving me total attention. I found myself constantly reflecting on my situation. My husband going down on me on a beach was not one I thought I would find myself in. It was very erotic. Combined with his fingers probing deep into me, I began to get that dull ache.

"Don't stop, please don't stop."

"What Jess?" he asked and he lifted off my clit.

"Fingers. Keep going with your fingers."

He curled his fingers up into me pressing on my bladder and I lost it.

"SQUIRTING!!" I yelled as my body began to spasm. I looked up to see the stream spray out of my limp caged clit. Eric let it go and continued to pump his fingers in me.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH SHIT!" I yelled as I continued to squirt. The feeling was unbelievable. Every muscle in my body was contracting. The stream pulsed a bit but continued to flow. Eric had a big grin on his face as he bent to my clit and tasted it again. Finally I went dry and limp as he removed his fingers from me. I had no energy yet had only one thing on my mind.

"Please be in me."

Eric sat up and lined his thick hard cock up. Obviously gaped by his fingers he slid into me as I squeezed down on him. I wrapped my legs around him as he fell down on top of me.

"You ok," he said as he stroked in and out of me.

"Yes baby. Why?"

"Not being dressed. Is it weird?"

"Well I am still wearing this bikini top," I joked, "I still feel fem because of you, but I will keep dressing."

Something about making love outside on a beach is extremely exciting. As my husband drove his cock into me, everything around became a daze. All I was focused on was matching his movements. As I have said before, I lose track of time when we are fucking. All to soon though I started to get the dull ache from him stroking my spot. My breathing changed. Eric sensed this and rose up on his knees, looking down at me as he held my ankles and spread my legs. I reached down and rubbed the head of my clit a few times and went off like a rocket.

"FUCK!! CCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" I yelled, echoing across the cove. My orgasm set him off.

"YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Eric howled as he filled me with more of his cum.

As he pulled out, I suddenly remembered I was outside. Though no one could see us, I quickly pulled my bikini top back on and reached for the bottoms. Eric was unfazed and rolled onto his back to recover. As we lay there some of his load leaked out. It made me proud that I was holding his seed in me.

After a short time he announced he had to pee and got up to head for the house. I grabbed his leg to stop him.

"Do you want to pee on me?" I asked surprising myself.

"WHAT?" Eric responded, equally surprised.

"It's only fair. I squirted on you, why don't you pee on me?"

"Jess, are you sure?"

He had moved between my legs and still naked his cock hung down towards my belly. I pulled my top again to expose my tits.

"Soak me baby," I said as slutty as possible.

It took him a minute, I think he was nervous, but finally a stream appeared and I felt it hit my belly before he aimed it up to my chest, getting it equally as wet. I could smell the strong odor as it splattered me, but I wanted more.

"My face," I begged.

He moved the stream up to my face and completely soaked me. I wasn't done though. As he continued to pee, I opened my mouth and let him piss right into me. The smell and taste were strong but I was determined to still be his slut, so I swallowed what was in my mouth. Soon he slowed to a trickle that left my mouth, rolled down my chin and back to my belly before ending. Before he could shake off, I sat up and took his tip in my mouth to catch the last bit. As I sat back I was completely soaked.

"Wow!"

"Yeah?" I asked seeking his approval.

"That was amazing."

"Thanks. Now that you gave me a golden shower, I need a real shower."

We collected our things and headed towards the house, me soaked and smelling of pee. The house had an outdoor shower that I used to rinse off quickly and then headed up to the master bath. Eric stayed to shower there. Before I left he handed me a key. It was to my cage.

As I entered the bathroom I knew I wanted to really get cleaned up and ready for tonight. At the sink I removed my makeup and did a close shave of my face. I removed the cage, turned on the shower and stepped into the warm water. The first thing I did was use a douche and clean myself. I loved having Eric cum in me but I needed to stay clean as well. As hot as it was to be peed on, I did not want to smell like that all night, so I thoroughly washed the wig on my head. I didn't want any stubble on my body so I went over the areas with a razor and shaved my legs as well. I left my pubic area. It was still clean shaven with just the hint of stubble. I knew that I would go back to some kind of hair there. Finally I lathered up and fully washed myself. I dried myself off as Eric entered the room. He gave me a little whistle then he started getting dressed. I looked at the clock, it was just after 4.

"I was going to put the game on and relax before dinner."

"Ok, I need to dry my hair and get dressed," I replied as he finished and left the room.

I returned to the bathroom and my excitement begin to peak again. I really enjoy the preparation. Many women complain about it but to me, "becoming" sexy is exciting, leading up to everything. Yet as I looked down I noticed how my clit remained small. The cage was sitting on the counter. It was my choice now. I picked it up and put it back on. I knew my place, I was Eric's sissy wife. I dried and styled my hair before going into my makeup routine. Always learning, I had really paid attention to what Beth had done yesterday. I didn't go as heavy but I realized how much better I had become at makeup. I lotioned myself and applied Secret deodorant before stepping into bedroom.

What to wear tonight? I wanted to be casual but still romantic. I selected a short floral sundress. I had bought a floral bra, panty, garter belt set that would complement the dress but decided to forgo the garter belt and stockings. The dress was short and I wanted to be less formal but still feminine. My clean shaven legs felt great. I put the bra on and made sure the thong looked good on my ass. I pulled the dress over my body and it came to mid-thigh. My rings went back on my finger and I added my bracelet and earrings to complete the look. Finally I stepped into some 2" wedged sandals I had bought. A final look in the mirror and I descended the stairs.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
131 Followers
12